Chapter 68: A New Age of Speed and Power

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

"Equidistant", "isomorphic", "isotropic", can you actually make use of these words (which are YOUR Language). Kevin, I know you are having a hard time explaining what you see.

I have a hard time too, but let's try and get away from this: "
It is hugely complex, but simple, I keep it simple, or I would go stupid"
I'm sure I must look stupid myself, but at least keeping it simple to me is more like saying 1+i=2

The only thing left to figure out is;
What is:1
What is: +
What is: i
what is:=
What is:2

for a moment just forget that 3,4,5,6,7,8,or 9 exist. We will just thrown away the rest of these integers.
Let's say that ZERO does not exist either.

There is nothing but YOU (1) and the imaginary (i) and all there is left is your reflection in Alice's looking glass. (2)

Like a paitent trickfox I keep moving forwards constantly looking at my reflection in that looking glass wondering at what point I can go around behind the looking glass.

This concept is what I call "subspace" and its just another bizzare dream I guess.

This is where the three terms come into play. Equidistant, Isomorphic, and Isotropic.

Can you relate to this Kevin?
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

trickfox,
For me to think in those type of words would be similer to me looking at Chinese charectors.
I relate to them as such,
isomorphic= mirrowing another object, as above , so below, which is how it appears to me geometrically.

isotropic=in all directions at once, which I don't find, I see definate alignments in dead straight lines, with gaps and concentrations occuring consequently.

Equidistant= an equal measurement around a point , in all directions around a globe.
Which I do find, in geometric patterns created by straight lines creating polygons around a point.

I hardly went to school, thankfully, if I had my head would be downloaded with so many of all of those words, I wouldn't be simple enough to see whats under my nose.
I am beginning to be able to visualise a hologram of reality, formed by a lattice work of support lines with flows in many directions.
I consider ancient civilizations only had basic materials available to manipulate this hologram, and mass was employed in huge proportions to achieve this.
At our disposal now is miniature means of achieving this , very locally.
With wizards such as yourself operating the devices.
kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

kevin.b wrote:They seem as though they don't want you to see see.
I have tried before, the stanford site does not appear as though it will open?
Any safe crackers here?
Kevin
Kevin...Stanford provides a web listing of the materials available THERE, and the box/file ID's etc at the library there. None of the stuff is digitized to be accessable online I don't believe

If it is what I think it is, a bridge between conventional viewpoints and aetherial viewpoints, that's understandable. Even universities, especially those as distinguished as Stanford, like to control access to sensitive information these days.

You can only probably see the stuff if you go there and dig around in it in person I think. I'm sure that they'd provide access to any qualified researcher, even people and hobbits like us. And there's always bribery.

C'mon over for a visit. Your money is worth twice as much as ours these days.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Elizabeth...As pertains to your post this am about the climate changes, an article appeared in the NY Times Magazine last week that is very upsetting.

'Being a dry place person in the west as I am, you may not even wish to read it all. It's a long article as are most of their research pieces, but it defines the overall and long range problems with water supply out here in no uncertain terms.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/21/magaz ... ter-t.html

flow.... :cry:
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Langley-

Thanks for the Aztec link. There may be something to it. But Oppie was definitely an initial player anyway, from what we now know.

It's the shank of the evening here at the Avalon Ballroom with LeRoy's Big Band. Of course I haven't forgotten Bradford Shank nor the Association of Pasadena Scientists, but I appreciate the reminder just in case.

As ever,

Griffin
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Griffin wrote:Langley-

Thanks for the Aztec link. There may be something to it. But Oppie was definitely an initial player anyway, from what we now know.

It's the shank of the evening here at the Avalon Ballroom with LeRoy's Big Band. Of course I haven't forgotten Bradford Shank nor the Association of Pasadena Scientists, but I appreciate the reminder just in case.

As ever,

Griffin
Hi Griffin, actually its all above me. But the inclusion of Oppie and other antinuke test people, and the fact that Oppie was crucified by Teller who had Oppies security clearance taken away, and Shank, an anti nuker also from Los Alamos, working with Brown seems to me to think maybe these issues of official apparent distain for these people was part of an official "wounded prairie chicken routine".

I was inculcated in a vague and off the cuff way in the Army to think that stories about UFOs were invented to keep people away from atomic tests areas for fear of being taken by aliens, saving Teller from having to explain the actual danger. I mean look at what Area 51 is next to and part of for example. Same in Australia. UFOS seen often in past due south of atomic test site (nearest main road). Could be that both the machines were real, "new" tech using principles up the alley of the likes of Oppie. As to plasma. Its just any element stripped of all electrons as I understand it. And the stripping of electrons is called ionisation and that is up Oppies and so many people's alleys its not funny. (Brown's ioniser produced negative ions, which neutralised the harmful positive ions. Just to be clear). So do the craft produce a plasma field and gather the electrons into a dense negative field for some useful reason? In my ignorance I see a bead from Teller to Brown, Brown to Shank and Oppie to MJ 12. I say again this is me thinking aloud. It is my supposition I could be wrong. So reader beware it probably aint worth quoting. Just to think about. And its perplexing that Mr Shank disappears from the the Los Alamos record to the extent that his son is researching his history. Yet Paul is able to say Yea, he worked with Brown.

Its only wierd cause its uncommon technology and philosophy, much like the Otto cycle was before Benz. (and thatll confuse people who dont know the history Im referring to and thats the point. Science and society interact via context, a context which is very often political. Pure science is largely hidden away. Till someone is ready to make a buck or a Single World System. Money being a route to power, bucks = zero if ones power is infinite)
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

finding out about ....

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Langley,

I am with you many times. Much of this is above my head too but I consider it all important to look at.

I know that the one thing that I have noticed is that Pauls book seems to be exploring just the fact that you mentioned here.

"In my ignorance I see a bead from Teller to Brown, Brown to Shank and Oppie to MJ 12. I say again this is me thinking aloud. It is my supposition I could be wrong. So reader beware it probably aint worth quoting. Just to think about. And its perplexing that Mr Shank disappears from the the Los Alamos record to the extent that his son is researching his history. Yet Paul is able to say Yea, he worked with Brown"

"Yet Paul is able to sa "yea, he worked with Brown."

Thats an example of the kind of crossreferencing that I think is going to be vital in the piecing together of this entire story.

And its probably way too big for just one mans book (or actually several books), But Pauls diligent and careful view of Townsend Brown and the people around him will shed further light on everything that you have mentioned. And there is something special about uncovering facts for the families involved. Pauls book, even he has said, is actually a journey of sons and daughters to " discover" their fathers ( and mothers) actual history which would otherwise be lost forever.

And thanks to kevin in his latest post from the General Discussion this great quote came in our direction....................thanks Kevin for the heads up on this piece.

http://merlib.org/mirror/keelynet/energy/lbrown

Vangard Note

There are those who intuitively understand much of what Keely's discoveries could lead to for us in this century. The correlations continue to amaze me and I have been studying Keely since I was 17 years old (over 20 years). (NOTE THE PHRASE "INTUITIVELY UNDERSTAND" Elizabeth)

Joel is one who can see the correlations and overlaps and indeed, PRIORITY OF DISCOVERY with regard to Keely's claims. In time, we will be able to elucidate many of these to a level that all can understand and empathize with based on their own studies. Keely, Russell, Tesla, Schauberger, Carr, Sweet, Hyde, Baumann, Laithwaite, Kidd, Les Brown, T.T. Brown and a host of others all provide pieces to the greater puzzles. The hard part is trying to be objective and not allowing ourselves to take the part of just one researcher as some kind of religion
(my note ....AND A HOST OF OTHERS ...... ALL PROVIDE PIECES ..... TO THE GREATER PUZZLE .......)

And adding the caution ....... the hard part is trying to be objective and NOT ALLOWING OURSELVES TO TAKE THE PART OF JUST ONE RESEARCHER AS SOME KIND OF RELIGION.

And as important as Pauls work is on Townsend Brown, he is not the only voice and face that needs to be heard and seen with fresh eyes.

Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Mikado...I think this is the thread where you brought up issues related to dreaming and I responded. Here's a good article that appeared on today's NY Times site in the Science section about the current status of dreaming research. Some other good articles there today also regarding sleep patterns and thinking. And a very good article today also on a comparison of bird sleeping patterns with human patterns. Have fun !

flow.... :wink: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/23/healt ... oref=login
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

flowperson wrote:Mikado...I think this is the thread where you brought up issues related to dreaming and I responded. Here's a good article that appeared on today's NY Times site in the Science section about the current status of dreaming research. Some other good articles there today also regarding sleep patterns and thinking. And a very good article today also on a comparison of bird sleeping patterns with human patterns. Have fun !

flow.... :wink: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/23/healt ... oref=login
Thank You Mr. Flow, I found it interesting.

To me, there are dreams, there are dreams that spark ideas, and then there are those damnable things that I better figure out and then...there is one more. The only person I ever told is Mr. Twigsnapper, why? I don't know but something inside said that he would understand, do you sir? And then this past Saturday night I sat down with my Father and Mother (83 and 82) and told them. I wanted to do this before my Father can't be talked to for he has dementia but has good moments. When I told him, he said he knew, ever since I was a little boy. He recognized me, but I don't remember and then I looked at him and I cried.

A night to remember.

Thank you again for the article Mr. Flow.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Mikado...I do understand sir. My Dad passed a little over a year ago at the age of 90. He was a skilled and talented musician. Mom and I miss him so, but he had a full and humor-filled life. And now I am able to remember so much about his influence upon my life because of a writing project that began itself a year ago just after he left us.

Be very glad that you had that talk with your Dad and Mom. I never had the chance to before he left us, and I don't believe that Mom would understand if we had it now.

flow....:wink:
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

To anyone contemplating taking a seat around a table.
Make sure WHY you want to join.
I would think it wise to stay free?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g
kevin
fibonacci is king
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Changes to Chapter 68 (and 69)

Post by Paul S. »

There have been some important changes made to Chapter 68.

Originally, the chapter included references that stated that "Jacques Cornillon" was a pseudonym used by "Jaqcues Bergier" (or vice versa). Also, that it was at Mr. Cornillon's elegant, "antique filled" home in Georgetown that Townsend and Josephine stayed while Linda stayed with her grandparents nearby in 1955 (or 6?)

I have been advised by the Cornillon family that their father is not nor never was known by the name "Jacques Bergier." Nor did he own a townhouse in Georgetown.

I have also removed a reference in Chapter 69 to Linda's recollection of standing knee deep in a flooded cabin on the Potomac that belonged to Mr. Cornillon. The family likewise assures me that he never owned any property on the Potomac.

Jacques Cornillon was a "technical representative" in the United States for the French aerospace firm known by the acronym SNCASO. In that capacity he was instrumental in setting up the experiments that Townsend Brown conducted in France in 1956.

I'll have more to say on the subject when I get to the re-writing and published version of the book.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
AM

Post by AM »

Who again did provide you with information about Mr. Cornellion and Mr. Bergier? Oh, what a selfless, sincere gentleman that is. Every word of his pure gold - how dare we unworthy doubters question his deep wisdom?

AM
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM,
I was robbed today in my shop, by very very clever and dangerous people.
Our idiot so called government have allowed the worst of the world open access to this country, a group of them descended upon me today, they palmed some gold from right under my nose, and I am pretty sharp, the women involved left me standing, I luckily knew my ground better than the four gentleman with the women and managed to move quickly to a position that was defenceable, and I have several antiques to hand there.
The people were from the middle eastern area.
There existed a moment where decisions had to be made, by both sides, I looked them straight in the eye and held out a very fine edged blade.
they smiled a sickly smile and left the shop, with what they had taken, it was gone, but can be replaced.
This type of situation will increase rapidly, and there will shortly come a time when decisions will need to be made, they knew what decision I had made.
If they had attacked, I was not going alone.
I trust to my instincts, you have no enemy here, don't loose your friends.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote:Who again did provide you with information about Mr. Cornellion and Mr. Bergier? Oh, what a selfless, sincere gentleman that is. Every word of his pure gold - how dare we unworthy doubters question his deep wisdom?

AM
AM,

You are showing a side of yourself that can be taken in several ways. However, be careful walking across the ice, what appears to be solid may not be.

And as to your comments about "friends", from my perspective from either side, yours or theirs, neither where friends just those that would use. True friendship has a price, and demands can be made at times upon each other.

Just a thought,

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy