Chapter 68: A New Age of Speed and Power

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Mikado...I learned a long time ago that life is a joke, up to a certain point, and if you can't laugh with and at it, you're screwed, glued, and tattooed.

Have a nice night.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

choice tickets

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I really liked your " ticket system" Flow. Here you said

"Everyone can travel only as spiritual/intellectual entities, energy forms... and when you get to where you're going you must inhabit "other" material entities."

So then even when you have "transformed" or what ," materialy re-constituted" into your new life ..... then you must somehow be able to vaguely recognize what has happened? Something in your substance still must be tuned to your earlier experience? And that is connected with everything else .... all other phases?

What I most liked about your idea is that each of the ticket takers has a choice.

And I imagine the ticket choices are even more wonderful than we can concieve right now.

Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Yeah...I don't necessarily agree with the traditional views concerning a specific "judgement" day wherein we are judged as to our life efforts and intentions and sent on accordingly. The universe is not "hierarchical" in nature and is random in its dispensations. The traditional views are not reflective of that fact.

I like to view all of this "ultimate dispensation" stuff as an opportunity to exercise our free will and our being given an opportunity to "judge" alternatives pertaining to our souls' dispensations. That would agree with the concept of free will and the issues connected with assuming responsibility for our actions. Keep in mind that we may not like, after the fact, what we ended up as after our choice and material transformations, but then that would also agree with what our lives "here" were like.

There's a certain sense of continuity here I think. Although I have to say that I thought the film, Defending Your Life, was a wonderful metaphor for this scenario.

Maybe I've just spent too much time in "club cars". I'd also like to add that, He's Got A Ticket To Ride, by the Monkees, will be the continuous background soundtrack for all of this stuff. Think of the spectacle, a global sound wave of Monkees' music accompanying our choices and departures.

Last edited by flowperson on Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

ticket to ride

Post by twigsnapper »

I agree with you totally on the sound track having some further connection with one of the Monkees and his horses. Appropriate song entirely! For this project sort of goes along with the " Last Train to Clarksville" melody!

twigsnapper
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Mr Twigsnapper...

I've always been fascinated that the Monkees were a totally made-up and constructed musical group. That is, after other Brit "mophead" groups were over-the-top successes in the 60's, some studio execs and promoters put there heads together and came up with the Monkees concept, found the "right" people, provided them with the "appropriate" songs to fit their images, and the rest was history.

You could say that the whole thingy was an artificial construct and not a "natural" occurence, but they were "real" in the end of it all weren't they? We all mostly remember them with fondness as a positive aspect of our pasts don't we? Isn't that the measure of "realness" over time ?

As far as the song, The Last Train to Clarksville, wasn't that a reference to a famous Mississippi Delta town which was a center for the development of the Blues music genre' after WWI ? Paul, you're the music guy. True ?

Which Monkee was the horse guy Mr. Twigsnapper ?

twigsnapper
Revered Elder

close to home

Post by twigsnapper »

Hes the fellow who happens to raise Pennsylvania thoroughbreds. with partners.

And you are right Flow, totally concocted. But their talent was true. And they provided a great deal of entertainment, which after all, iswhat it was all about. twigsnapper
Trickfox
The Magician

Entertainment INDEED

Post by Trickfox »

Yes sir.... That is definately what it's all about.

There has been a sudden increase in the TV media regarding the Mars Landing.

It is as if there is a spin in that direction all of a sudden.

Even my fellow Kapuskasing native James Cameron got himself involved in a new film shown on Discovery Channel.
http://www.discoverychannel.ca/shows/sh ... x?sid=2619

My Question is for Mr. T...
Do you think perhaps that Scientists who wish to send Physical Exploreres all the way to Mars are simply entertaining themselves by continuing to believe they can do it building expensive projects based on Chemical, and Nuclear energy.

These enormous science projects could benefit our society for what single reason do you think?

Is it just "sociological entertainment" for a few willing to risk the physical dangers of crossing the enormous Euclidean space in between?

It reminds me of those famous words which were spoken by British climber George Mallory in 1924 when he was asked why he wanted to climb Mount Everest Our bold explorer simply said "Because it's there".

If anyone can go to Mars then EVERYONE should be able to go there. This can only be practical if we TELEPRESENCE MARS back to ourselves using NEW (or old,-depending upon perspective) technological means.

I guess this is what I'm all about right now. I'm trying to do what is perhaps already being done to us all.

This produces some rather interesting ideas. Are we being telepresenced back to another dimension for the sociological entertainment of OTHER life forms?

If anyone can Telepresence Everyone should be able to!

The trickfox surely intends to.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

And Trickfox...what if they found physical evidence of ancient societies there... maybe even some intact DNA.

What do you think might be done with all of that ?

flow.... 8)
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

flowperson wrote: Which Monkee was the horse guy Mr. Twigsnapper ?

Mr. Flow,

Sorry to jump in on Mr. Twigsnapper but being from that state you do hear things.

I want to say York county but in any event, he uses the Harrisburg Int. Airport.

Day dream Believer

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Study and observe first

Post by Trickfox »

I'm not sure if we are ready to go anywhere near ET DNA until we are sure we understand nearly everything about RNA or DNA. I still think we are a few years away from it and I would think about it one full year more after I'm sure I do understand it. There is an element of philosophy and logic to all life. I WANT to get along, and let live. I also want to be cautious and observant first because that is the true wisdom necessary to proceed safely with the assistance of lower lifeforms of course.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Trickfox... All of what you say is true my friend, but I think we'll be there in twenty years, transport wise and knowledge wise. What makes you think it would be ET/alien DNA ? Maybe it's just us in a more advanced version which went extinct in the past on Mars ? Don't you believe that we'd be able to recognize it as such ?

Mikado...I remember a couple of the names Tork, Dolenz...but the exact name isn't all that important to me really.

Hmmm...another keystoner eh ? Maybe he grazes his horsies across the river from Three Mile Island. Just spinning wool here... or is it horsehair ?

flow.... 8)
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

flowperson wrote: Mikado...I remember a couple of the names Tork, Dolenz...but the exact name isn't all that important to me really.

Hmmm...another keystoner eh ? Maybe he grazes his horsies across the river from Three Mile Island. Just spinning wool here... or is it horsehair ?

flow.... 8)
He has a locker down deep and yes, he certainly sees the towers at the airport. As a side note, the airport is a small one but it is International because it makes flights into Canada.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

As in Davy Jones locker?

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Try this for size guys, nice pictures.

http://members.tripod.com/~davyqueen/horserace.html

Nice to see someone doing what he has a wild passion for. Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Davy Jones...locker down deep...nyuk, nyuk, nyuk ! Good one Mikado.

Thanks for that Elizabeth.

flow.... :)
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

shoot

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Shoot, Lisa could have told you all about Davy Jones. We were not paying close enough attention to the conversation! I can already see the connection between he and our Mr. Twigsnapper but it doesn't need to be spoken.

Paul ... just a couple of comments on the last Chapter.

I find the first section of it just a little disconcerting because you do not give us the time right away. I know that you mention Clevite-Brush but it is some time before you give us the date of August 1953. In the space between that and the beginning of the chapter I felt sort of lost in time as a reader. Does that make sense?

And I wondered if you could mention the " summer of 1953" when you begin the chapter......... so that we can all start off together knowing where we are in time? What was Josephine doing that summer.?What was Linda up to? And it was summertime. Where was Joseph? Maybe none of that is really important but I just feel this lack of early connection to what the family was doing at a particular time. And to me the information about the company ranks behind what the family might have been doing.

Obviously waiting to hear from Dr. Brown ...... Just wondered what the waiting was like for them? It bothers me I guess that Josephine is having to come to stay with the Townsend relatives and obviously there is no money to help her with all of this. Dr. Brown is down to two dollars. What was she "down to"? And also trying to keep her spirits up?

I know ... rewrite, he says .... later ... he says ......... just points from made from my end. I think you are losing an opportunity to tune into many valuable family vibrations here. MarkC