Chapter 67 (Sidebar): Flying Saucers in the Bible

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Conspicuously quiet

Post by greggvizza »

In all of our Beckwith discussions over the past few years Twigsnapper has remained conspicuously silent.

I suppose he knows.

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Mikado-

Ultimately, it's all a party. Leela is another word for it. Frothy ice cream sodas for all!

Griffin
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

And Griffin...since you brought it up...

"Don't play no Boojie Wuji for the King of Rock and Roll". Just a song lyric I'm rather attached to .

flow.... :P
Dancing is better than marching
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

we need a new chapter Paul!

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

We have been talking to and amongst ourselves now way too long! The rest of the forum, (ever patient with us) is going ...... HUH? .... Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

I agree

Post by Trickfox »

Both Langeley and Flowperson have produced some important text in this thread, and I'm going to go over carefully because I definately agree that it would be difficult to hide any basic information on bosons. The fact that someone witnessing these discreprencies were prevented from discussing the technology exploitation for security reasons stinks to hell. Only engineering aspects can be held secret. The rest remains very difficult to understand and therefore easy to keep away from the irresponsible hands of an amateur.
Unfortunately there MAY exist technology which is both very powerful and easy to engineer. THAT...my friends, is where the real problems exist.
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Trickfox...I just took your advice (and Elizabeth's) and re-read this entire fabulous thread. What a wealth of information for future generations. And this is the way in which I approach my participation in these forums and others that I may choose to participate in. What WE are thinking and writing is what will become history in the future.

The bits and pieces of today which we relate about our lifes' moments, and those that interest us that reside in the past, will be assembled in non-linear patterns by the learned of the future in ways to try and understand their world and how they ended up in the situations that they are imbedded in. Books are slowly disappearing as reference points in the progress of the human adventure, and being replaced with on-line publication. Time and the increasing shortage of resources are the deciding factors in this transformation of information that was really only started in the last twelve years or so.

So when I post I always try and assume the attitude that I am contributing to the diversities of history, and that my obligation to the future is to be as honest as possible about the content and meaning of what I write here. And further, I always strive to let my humanity show through, since I am convinced that those who read our words in the future will be looking and weighing that factor the most critically in order to determine the trustworthiness of the sources of knowledge. I believe that you're all doing a great job here.

And thank you Paul, Elizabeth, Twigsnapper, and others seen and unseen who have done so much to help this wonderful thing to happen...so far.

flow..... :wink:
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

[quote="Griffin"]Langley-

There was a warning connected with this information about areas of reduced binding. Craft that unwittingly entered such a zone supposedly might actually fall apart. The “constructiveâ€
Trickfox
The Magician

SUBTLE PROVOCATION

Post by Trickfox »

I call this:Visions of the future
This is something the trickfox created back in 1983. The term BEC (Boze Einstein Condensate) was added in the late 90s after the discovery that BEC had the unique property of being neither mass nor energy.
The reasonning for this theoretical engineering approach was based on a few key issues:

1) A time space door would require the creation and release of huge loads of Static Electrical charges.
2) It would be necessary to store a binary chain of Ephemeris lapses of time between discharges originating from the Macro-singularity and terminating in one of the chozen Micro-singularities.
3) A zero G (relative earth)booster would be needed to displace the passenger and payload through and into the door.
4) The natural configuration of the door is a hollow plasma field bubble(alpha 100 intensity) which would instantly (in fractions of seconds) form itself around the passenger and payload.
5) The experience would occur for a fraction of a second (time being relative to the objective perspective)
6) The passenger and Payload may or may not displace itself through other dimensions. (this is where experiments are necessary)
7) A biometric servoloop using "Plants" would probably control the laser soliton generator

Of course the idea is to create a complete subset of the macrosingularity within the space allotted inside the hollow portion of the sphere. This is where polydimensional "Brane" transpositions occurs.

Now... this is so crude right now because the forces and energy issues have not been mathematically calculated or included. At the moment it looks more like fantasy sci-fi, however key features are important a-priori notions which make complete sense.

Opinions anyone?
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
That looks like a pyramid.
I have never been to a pyramid, but I have been to many barrows here in the UK, they are precisely positioned, upon a matrix, they still are, so the matrix has not moved ( 5000yrs )
This gives me a headache, because all my senses and so called learning tell me that the planet is moving.
When I say they have not moved, what I detect is absolutely precise, to the finest degree.
Something you would think would flux about a bit, if this planet was hurtling about the place, it never does at all.
I get constant variation of what is flowing about upon the matrix, but never a blip of any sort upon the measure.
http://www.eventtemples.com
Could you view the video , and tell me how hard or difficult to make this would be, the video that is.
I get a strange feeling that I am in a movie.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Flow-

If the King had played more Buji Wuji he might still be corporally around.

Kevin-

As you know, the earth has been compared to a spaceship. Indeed, in that sense, we are hurtling through space into other areas of energetic interactions. This is an important part of the Visitants' message. But, like with the occupants of the famous (or infamous to some) Adamski scout craft, it's all steady state despite the wildest ride we can imagine -- defying gravity at every turn. This has been often observed and commented on.

We're all in a movie -- movies are supposed to move us. And we all have a ticket to ride!

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Trickfox-

It's interesting how much your Time/Space Door resembles the core of the Adamski-Brown bell-shaped craft.

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

We've earned it -- let's take a musical ride. Flow and I will drive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqt7AN7aQPI

Don't worry, it's safe -- and you'll be back in no time.

As ever,

Griffin
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Griffin wrote:Trickfox-

It's interesting how much your Time/Space Door resembles the core of the Adamski-Brown bell-shaped craft.

Griffin
Where/How did you come upon the interior of an Adamski craft?

Is it first hand or hearsay?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Trickfox...At my age I'm nigh on expendable. Mark me down for experimentation with your "door" device. I've got a fair amout of experience at being a giant lab rat...even though it wasn't my choice .

flow.... :P
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Mikado-

It’s a longer story than I want to relate. Shorthand: I wrote “Adamski-Brown bell-shaped craftâ€