Chapter 67 (Sidebar): Flying Saucers in the Bible

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Trickfox
The Magician

Funny thing about those "obvious" red herrings

Post by Trickfox »

Did I ever mention who my teacher's teacher was. He was an inventor. Back in the second world war, his job was to design and develop complicated and mysterious electro-mechanical boxes that they kept dumping out of allied planes near the nazi scientist's lairs. Those confused and arrogant nazi were so buzy tring to reverse engineer these mysterious boxes that they were distracted away from their heavy water experiments and fell behind in the race to develop nuclear weaponry. You see the thing is; those mysterious boxes were nothing more than useless Rube Goldberg machines, and each one they dropped was a new challenge to reverse engineer.

So Gregg, are you getting the drift here?

BTW, can anyone guess who designed these things they dumped in the German coutryside?

It was a joly fellow named Fred Crisman........

Remember the Maury Island incident folks?

It turned out to be one of the first if not the very first incident investigated by NICAP in 1957.

Now, exactly what does all this mean to our forum viewers.

Does it mean that the trickfox is simply playing tricks on everyone, or is he really a very clever Fox hidding in plain sight?

Perhaps only Mr. Twigsnapper knows for sure at this point right?

Please ......Pass on the Dorritos sir!

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

yeah that

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

That exactly
"because someone somewhere had made a determination that these technologies were being increasingly used for nefarious purposes and that this had to stop. How to stop it ? Get the public involved."

Find a writer that can do it. Get the book written, get others involved, get people talking .... perhaps more books written......

And in the blink of an eye .............. You can never go home again.

And the home that is left behind is the only one controlled by those " nefarious sources".

Yes, thats what I think too.

And Mikado, you are holding out for a dance with a redhead.
I am holding out for a walk on a beach .....

We all have our price! Elizabeth
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

To keep you awake

Post by twigsnapper »

Trickfox,

What you may see in a photo is what you see. And it is what you THINK it is, regardless of the time frame.

Sometimes there is proof of an operation right in front of your eyes but of course it makes no sense because it is anomalous. Out of context. Dorito chips in your bed. You are the one who brought his name up so now you have to deal with the crumbs! <g>

Study the body language for both. It reads. " Take the damn shot, we need to be out of here". twigsnapper
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Griffin wrote:Langley-

Another "unstupid" scientist of that time wrote of areas of reduced binding on our planet. What did he mean? He got this insight from what he called the "new physics" communicated to him by the Visitants and he ran tests for confirmation. Unbelievable? Depends on the mindset and experience.
Again, to be touched on in my book in a more extensive consideration of this man's research and conclusions, but think about it in the meantime. You're in a good position to consider these bits of information and see where they may lead and relate in a contemporary context.

etc

As ever,

Griffin
Fascinating. What could reduce either electron or neutron binding energy?

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1992PhRvB..4612853Z

re electron binding energy:

Smithsonian/NASA ADS Physics Abstract Service
"Title:
Reduced binding energy

of the symmetric heavy-hole exciton in GaAs/AlxGa1-xAs symmetric coupled double quantum wells
Authors:
Zhao, Q. X.; Monemar, B.; Westgaard, T.; Fimland, B. O.; Johannessen, K.
Affiliation:
AA(Department of Physics and Measurement Technology, Linko¨ping University, S-581 83 Linko¨ping, Sweden) AB(Department of Physics and Measurement Technology, Linko¨ping University, S-581 83 Linko¨ping, Sweden) AC(SINTEF Applied Physics, N-7034 Trondheim, Norway) AD(Department of Physical Electronics, Norwegian Institute of Technology, N-7034 Trondheim, Norway) AE(SINTEF DELAB, N-7034 Trondheim, Norway)
Publication:
Physical Review B (Condensed Matter), Volume 46, Issue 19, November 15, 1992, pp.12853-12856 (PhRvB Homepage)
Publication Date:
11/1992
Origin:
AIP; APS
Abstract Copyright:
(c) 1992: The American Physical Society
DOI:
10.1103/PhysRevB.46.12853
Bibliographic Code:
1992PhRvB..4612853Z
Abstract
Discrete peaks, which are identified as the excited 2s state of the n=1 symmetric heavy-hole exciton, are observed in GaAs/AlxGa1-xAs symmetric coupled double-quantum-well (SCDQW) samples by combining unpolarized and polarized photoluminescence-excitation measurements. The 1s-2s splitting of symmetric heavy-hole excitons is accurately determined in the SCDQW's. The 1s-2s splitting is significantly reduced compared to uncoupled quantum wells."

I dont pretend to know what that is about, however, electrons have the distinction of behaving as a particle in some situations and as waves in others, eg semiconductor theory bears this out apparently. Im guessing the dudes above are inducing a wave state in a situation when the electron would "naturally" be in particle mode. That's a guess. (a wave behaves as if it has no mass and no size, so go figure...(being a particle an electron has both, though lots less than a proton though they are electrically equal but opposite) (So Im guessing that in the presence of protons, one of the component parts of the neutron "does an electron" and acts like a wave, rather than a particle, and expresses as "binding energy". The neutron looses mass as a result, if the protons move on, the neutron gains mass because that sub component of the neutron becomes a particle again. And its here the conventional explanation is missing something as the result doesnt up).

http://www.t12.lanl.gov/home/serg/coolmovies

t2.lanl.gov/publications/unstable96/preprint.ps - 2001-03-21
(Los Alamos)

maybe go here http://www.lanl.gov/

and type in "spin vectors" in the search box. There are hits which one cannot access without security clearance.

All I know is the nucleus, being protons (each positively charged) would not hang together (+ and + = repulsion) in multi proton nuclei. The role of the neutron is hold 2 protons together via the "nuclear force" or "binding energy", which only exists in the presence of protons. It is a very short range force. It is stronger the electromagnetic force, it is not gravity, it is a unique force. All elements are composed of protons and electrons. The number of protons (If more than 1 there will be neutrons) determines the element. The number of electrons determines the chemical nature. All elements with more than one proton are evolved from hydrogen via fusion in stars.

End of my line sorry. I just recall something smells about the conventional arithmetic for the energy/mass state pre and post positron emission and its to do with the neutron. And the real figures were classified.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binding_energy
- See "Mass Defect". However careful with the statement in this article about binding energy being derived from the electromagnetic interation. The nuclear force is not electromagnetic. I am saying the mass the neutron changes when functioning in a multi proton nucleus, wiki is saying otherwise. Take your pick, Ill go through my Army notes meanwhile.

Hope this makes sense.

Point: how does a neutron "know" that a proton is near and what exactly causes it to start functioning as nuclear glue? What is the the switchgear, the moderating influence, the mechanism? Something outside the system?
Those which sufficient inculcation wont see it, those with no training are inculcated to believe its too complex to understand, and those deep in this system know I am led to believe by experiences in the my youth.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Keep it simple stupid.
That is not directed at anyone, just general.
If you can't comprehend the maths , dont even look at it.

Upon a multiplicity of lines flows something, it does so in both directions , in fact in all directions at once.
It appears to enter and emitt from the planet, spiralling into a finite point due to pathways provided by the geometry of so many lines crossing in a symmetrical manner.
If this something following the lines right through the planet emerge at the opposite side of the planet they will have turned completely around and will emitt as opposite spin to that which they entered as.
The incoming origonal spin something will be attracted to the altered spin and will support creation of mass.
All mass will be merely coalesced amounts of the one , and mass will exist in all forms of density from the one to whatever is densist, ie;diamond.

Therefore any being could be existing at different densities anywhere within all of creation.
For anything to be visable to our level of detection would need to modulate towards our percieved level of density.
As we are quite dense, we therefore need to keep it simple stupid.

To modualte the density of mass will require the level of field around the mass to be modulated up, then modulated back to normal relative to the origonal level.

As space is flowing, the mass will travel with the flow until it encounters the modulation again, along the alignment it is travelling upon.

Therefore you need two points to travel between, otherwise you will go with the flow , and travel to infinity where ever that is?
Kevin, imho ( in my hobbit opinion)
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Fair enough Kevin.

Best I can do it point to the place where the link between stealth and the atomic bomb is linked. The mirk in my previous post stems from an experience I had when I was young, in the early 70s. And the story goes like this:

I was sitting in the afternoon lecture given by the Unit Captain and Warrant Officer (both US trained). The lectures ranged from basic nuclear physics, to the main point of the undertaking, Radiological Safety, as I was the bod who read the dosimeters in the afternoon and charged them up in the mornings. I also crawled on the floor with an alpha detector looking for contamination as we kept, among other things, radium check sources. Nasty stuff as it vents radon.

Anyway during the lecture this particular day, the Captain was getting into the emission of beta plus particles. And he explained it not in terms of maths, but in terms of arithmetic. Like, a fired particle hits a proton energising it, which emits as a beta plus particle and the result is this ..he says. But something didnt add up for me, I didnt get it so I said, hang on, there's some energy missing ---where'd it go?

The Captain got what I was on about but couldnt answer the question. So he rings scientists at the Lucas Heights reactor and he gets off the phone looking a bit grey and he says "I know the answer now, but I can't tell it to you because you don't need to know". OK I was a corporal. But I was cleared to top secret. So rather than let me trust what they were teaching me, they couldnt tell me. Now, I ask you, what is being hidden in the relationship between the neutron and the proton? Something, that's for sure. What exactly, Ive never been able to find out. So given that the link between the select topics in Paul's book and the things that come up about it in these forums and ions and their various applications and nuclear science, I think its a crucial thing. Because what we are talking about mainly is the piecing together on the one hand of hidden technology and principles and the fudging of nuclear science on the other. Is it fudged to help conceal the technology that's suppressed? If so, how does that relate to zero point energy?

That's as simple as Im able to get. Having been bugged by the issue for 34 years. (If you can imagine me recording everyone's exposure doses while all the while thinking "but the arithmetic's wrong, the arithmetic's wrong)

There is a simple truth hidden beneath a pall of algebra.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Re: either/ or / again

Post by greggvizza »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:So you are tempted as you said to either believe him, or believe that he is a nut case.
Not exactly. Either he is telling the truth or he is performing an important role in someone’s carefully thought out disinformation campaign, but in neither scenario is he a nut case.

Is his story the truth or is it as Trickfox has suggested? A ploy to draw attention to the Cardinal and all the other bird ships in the Osprey class, which may end up being normal everyday “plasticâ€
Last edited by greggvizza on Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

keeping it

On one hand I have a person who is highly trained, highly intelligent and bugged with a question he has had for thirty some years. On the other hand I have a man who is wise beyond all normal measure, who polishes his floor with his feet <g>. And they are talking with each other respectfully and learning from each other. And off to another side entirely I know there are others who will benefit from these thoughts ... and who have been waiting for this kind of exchange.

this is a wonderful world indeed!

another voice from the past which is rejoicing and saying again one of his favorite sayings " Keep it Simple Stupid" and the other phrase .......... "GO FORTH".

And Gregg,
A comment on what you just said. You CAN have a highly sucessful career (or business) or relaionship which is totally valid in its own right and STILL be in a position where those relationships and entities are a cover for something else. In fact, thats the only way it really works longterm. Because people ( like Kevin )... sense fakes That separate- from- black- career has to be totally valid in its own right. Things are not always either or, remember. Elizabeth
Last edited by Elizabeth Helen Drake on Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: yeah that

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: And Mikado, you are holding out for a dance with a redhead.
I am holding out for a walk on a beach .....

We all have our price! Elizabeth
For the time being, I would be content with some Vanilla ice cream. Where is the parlor and when will it open?

Do you mean you want to walk on the beach with me? Now I have three obligations, I am supposed to bang rocks with another person.

So many things to do, so little time....<g>

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

meanwhile

Post by Victoria Steele »

Meanwhile, Paul has come back from his weekend to the neat corral where he THOUGHT all of his forum members were, the last time he looked!

And like a bunch of ponies we have stampeded JOYFULLY in every which direction, all that is left are these little pony tracks of conversation and he is probably saying "DRATS. I don't have time for all this shit, I have a book to write. I can't go tracking all this stuff down"

Hey guy. You don't have to round us all up! Or even know where we went!The tracks are there when you have time to follow them.

You don't really need to know where we all have been though, Just put some grain down out there and we will all be back in that neat little corral by morning!

We needed to stretch our minds and legs I think, and all of us know that there is NOTHING like running free like that!

Eventually you really do need to know where we have been but right now....
.... Thursday? <g> Or even better, before? That would be a wonderful treat! Victoria
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Didn't get your vanilla ice cream? Where's the host of this party? Someone find the Mad Hatter. Look carefully though, he may be wearing another hat.

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Langley-

There was a warning connected with this information about areas of reduced binding. Craft that unwittingly entered such a zone supposedly might actually fall apart. The “constructiveâ€
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

candle light

Griffin,

I usually can recognize those wearing different hats. Even by guttering candlelight. Elizabeth
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Elizabeth-

Yes, the flickering, dynamic shapes can be somewhat reminiscent of Wuji in qigong practice -- which is highly appropriate.

Griffin
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Griffin wrote:Didn't get your vanilla ice cream? Where's the host of this party? Someone find the Mad Hatter. Look carefully though, he may be wearing another hat.

Griffin
If I didn't get my ice cream then therefore everyone went to a party and Trickfox and I were not there and you were.

I see where he and I are.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy