Chapter 67 (Sidebar): Flying Saucers in the Bible

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

somewhat in defense

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Hello Mikado,

Somewhat in my Hobbit friends defense.

He doesn't so much as go looking for phantoms as he just happens to see them when they cross his path. Hobbits can do that where the rest of us can't really. So something entirely odd and not connected and what might seem like reaching for those of us with pride in our logical minds is something that he will notice and go Hmmmmm over.

And its a tough deal because it is distracting. How many of those phantoms does a Hobbit need to pay attention to? How many can he just regard but not respond to. Its a world full of phantoms to a Hobbit.

And he takes his direction sometimes from bits and pieces of things that he notices in a dark wood that might not even be seen by us. We need a map, a blueprint. Something rational and that is not where Hobbits always live. Frankly, I count on that.

Its the combination of the Hobbit and the man with the print that makes a journey beneficial and rewarding. Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,

Those coins of money crossed my path on the day that miss moneypenny sadly passed away.
I see you in a similer role as her, trusted , efficient, and always fancied.
kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Kevin...Coincidence upon non-coincidence. I too noticed the sad passing of the Dame who played the delectably efficient and smart Miss Moneypenney.

I paid attention because I once had a Professor named Moneypenny who tried to teach us the paradoxical non-science of Political Science. Today we are all witnesseing non-political non-science since everything that we witness now is mostly maya.

Just here counting what nickels and phantoms which may pass by and that I am able to notice.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Langley-

Another "unstupid" scientist of that time wrote of areas of reduced binding on our planet. What did he mean? He got this insight from what he called the "new physics" communicated to him by the Visitants and he ran tests for confirmation. Unbelievable? Depends on the mindset and experience. Again, to be touched on in my book in a more extensive consideration of this man's research and conclusions, but think about it in the meantime. You're in a good position to consider these bits of information and see where they may lead and relate in a contemporary context.

Kevin-

Indeed, this world is particularly susceptible to both good and bad manifestations, but particularly the latter. Ultimately they may be reconciled at a higher level. As to the Visitants I'm talking about -- their dimensional realm of origin is at a higher level which transcends the notion of "bad" ego-constricted motives and behavior. It's the level where unconditional love is fully activated and experienced. We tend to deify or demonize too readily. But these beings I call the Visitants could be best compared -- in an earthly frame of reference -- to angels, or eudaemon, the good spirits or deities of the Greek and Socratic traditions, or to Deva, the shining ones of the Indian tradition. Remember that Socrates had his eudaemon with which he communicated.

As ever,

Griffin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado14,
This evening after posting upon here to you, I took my dogs for their walk, its a great time to think.
I thought of how much I appreciate your contribution, and how I should thank you.
You are clearly master of your realm of reality, wher I flounder, but in other realms of reality I connect with something else, I hope you do one day.
You mentioned youtube,
As I walked my dogs a big black crow flew down in my path and sat upon a post, it just caw cawed.
I walked up to it and said hello, it did not fly off, it just stared me in the eyes, I just smiled and wished it well.
Then I changed my normal course trying to loose my dogs, they enjoy the game, I jumped over a fence right into the centre of a fairy ring of toadstools, I know why they grow where they grow.
I watched my dogs frantically trying to find me, they could not sense me in my circle, I stepped out and they came bounding over laughing.

I am as nothing in this world of materialism, but I am friends with another realm.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNJmwHO2PBQ

My granfather ran off with Buffalo bills circus for three years, just what he was taught I cant say, but maybe it comes out in the first grandson?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

this from the Cook/Marckus discussion

Post by ladygrady »

I am still plugging away. comments on this to follow!

Page 142
“ And Marckus, I felt sure of it, had known about this from the beginning. He’d been in posession of the facts surrounding the B-2 and for all I knew he was bang up to date on NASA’s advanced propulsion activities as well. For the past God knows how long all I’d done was duplicate his vast knowledge in a couple of key areas. I’d been set some kind of practical exam and gone along with it.

Page 152

I called Marckus from a public phone in a windswept diner just after I turned off Extraterrestrial Highway for Vegas . I told him the conclusions I’d reached and that the available clues said that I should take another look at Germany.
“ I think that you are making a mistakeâ€
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

more he listened?

Post by Victoria Steele »

Lady Grady.

You know this struck a sort of a chord with me because I know someone who does this exact same thing with me. When I get excited about a subject I have a tendency to rattle on about it ( no, really, you all are sighing) and he is wise enough to know when to just step back . He realizes that my mind has been made up and there is no real talking with me so he doesn't even bother. Thats what I see happening here. Remember earlier Marckus advised that Cook not even go to Germany. But he didn't get listened to then either so now I think he is just being polite. How do you guys read this

"I spent the next 20 minutes briefing him on the mine. To begin with, he put up some resistance, trotting out his old belief that it was pointless pursuing the Germans for anything remotely as advanced as anti-gravity technology. But I had a feeling that Marckus was simply going through the motions. The longer I talked, the more he listened. "

Yup. I recognize the situation. Victoria
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Ladygrady,

What is the Bell, from what you know or surmise at this point?

As ever,

Griffin
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

more conversation Marckus/ Cook

Post by ladygrady »

Hang in there with me please, almost done!

Page 205

“ I had reached the end of the road; told Marckus everything I’d learned. T was only when I finished that I realized that he hadn’t interjected once. I thanked him for listening. He stopped me just once before I cut the link
“ Call me, won’t you, if you need to talk. I mean it. Day or night. Sometimes it can be good to download, clear the mind for what lies ahead.â€
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Re: teleportation mode?

Post by greggvizza »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:I must ask you outright Gregg if you honestly believe that a US Navy vessel would have that written out on an instrument panel? Where a person who would see it and then talk about it?

I have to admit not knowing very much about Mr. Beckwith but that one statement alone leads me to question why he would take that seriously or even promote the idea that he had seen such a thing. I am beginning to sound like someone on a very fine mule in a very fine state, declaring SHOW ME.

Of course my mind is not closed to the possibilities that such a thing happened but it just does not ring true for me now. Do you really believe him about that? Your opinion means much to me. Elizabeth
That is exactly what I thought. It seems so fake, so sci-fi. But what are the alternatives to believing him? Not believing him creates just as much confusion.

Mr. Beckwith disturbs me…. because of his credentials and position. He is not a loony. Carl Allen, Adamski, etc, could be all questionable, but Beckwith? He is overly sane. His resume wreaks of sanity. I myself could never be as sane as this man.

So… The question……Why would he make such a statement? I can’t figure it out. If he is working as a disinformation agent for some beyond-top-secret organization (which is always a possibility), why would they want him to say things like that? I just can’t get a fix on it.

If you assume that he isn’t working for any beyond-top-secret organization, then there is the question of, why was he invited to tour the Cardinal? Did he even tour the Cardinal? Why would he lie? What’s the agenda? Is his resume fake, is there even such a person (as has been presented to us) as Robert Beckwith?

Just for now I suppose I will believe him. If it all turns out to be disinformation it won’t embarrass me, because that was my second choice.

GV
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

either/ or / again

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I agree wih you Gregg that what little I have read (about Beckwith) leads me to think that here is totally a rational well credentialled man. Yet the story of finding that " button" on the Cardinal just makes a person want to ( as Morgn would say I think), " roll his eyes" at the situation. He stretches our credibility.

So you are tempted as you said to either believe him, or believe that he is a nut case. That way you are pretty much covered because if one turns out to be correct then you can fall back on the other. BUT. Thats if its an " either/or scenario"

Lets see. Why would an otherwise well thought of man stick his neck out for ridicule.

Maybe its the truth but can not be presented fully that way .... so it has to be peppered with items that give the readers an open door. Either believe him and accept what he has said.... or point to those anomalous statements and exit stage left, rolling our eyes. You see, its open ended. Those who need to escape can while those who are a little more ready to accept that information will stay for just a little bit longer, but its our choice for our time.

I think between every " either or" situation there are a hundred ( at least) other choices and remember what Morgan told Paul too. Everyone has an agenda. I don't even know the principles involved in this situation but I do believe that whatever is happening here is following an agenda of some sort for some reason. We CAN be sure of that point. Very interesting. Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Re: either/ or / again

Post by flowperson »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:I agree wih you Gregg that what little I have read (about Beckwith) leads me to think that here is totally a rational well credentialled man. Yet the story of finding that " button" on the Cardinal just makes a person want to ( as Morgn would say I think), " roll his eyes" at the situation. He stretches our credibility.

I think between every " either or" situation there are a hundred ( at least) other choices and remember what Morgan told Paul too. Everyone has an agenda. I don't even know the principles involved in this situation but I do believe that whatever is happening here is following an agenda of some sort for some reason. We CAN be sure of that point. Very interesting. Elizabeth
I believe that it was an intentional leak of unquestionably the deepest and most compartmentalized of top secret information out there. Something that the public would even have a hard time believing if they saw it in a fictionalized science/fiction/fantasy film. Information that would lead curious and questioning people to write books and discuss the many issues involved so that its opened evolution might take place.

And it was intentionally done so as to there being no question as to the veracity or reputation of the highly qualified scientist/engineer who was chosen to be the leaker. We've even observed that his background and reputation is/was beyond question. The desired effect ? What he leaked had to be beyond refutation as to its source, because someone somewhere had made a determination that these technologies were being increasingly used for nefarious purposes and that this had to stop. How to stop it ? Get the public involved.

Engineer a scenario where a group of unsuspecting, smart citizens who are fed up with dirty tricks and hidden manipulations might expose this one thing that would lead to many other things, and hence an unfolding of these mysteries. And what are we doing on this forum ?

flow.... :roll:
Dancing is better than marching
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

bird names

Post by Victoria Steele »

I agree with you Flow,

Its just interesting to watch this unfolding in front of our own eyes and from this vantage point.

I can see that the journey that Paul has launched himself on was no simple whim of a writer thinking of pursuing a second book. Something reached out for him after I am sure, qualifying him ... then it nutured him on this path through the various personalities that he has me. And I don't think that this is going to stop here. Going to be interesting to see where Pauls career goes after his book is published.

Same exact thing with our " Trickfox"

And Andrew Bolland ....... and Mikado ...... and grinder ..... and everybody else. Something has reached out and "invited us" on this journey and I don't know about the rest of you but I am enjoying the hell out of the experience. Victoria
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: bird names

Post by Mikado14 »

Victoria Steele wrote: Going to be interesting to see where Pauls career goes after his book is published.

Same exact thing with our " Trickfox"

And Andrew Bolland ....... and Mikado ...... and grinder ..... and everybody else. Something has reached out and "invited us" on this journey and I don't know about the rest of you but I am enjoying the hell out of the experience. Victoria
I am not going ANYWHERE until I get those dances. Even if it is under the moonlight around a bonfire whose position was hand picked by kevin.

You can pick the music.

Oh, and I have my "E" ticket. I bought it a long time ago as did Trickfox et al, we just haven't found the ticket taker yet.

<g>

Mikado

(Probably will be Dr. Brown himself when he went with Morgan from Catalina and jumped into the future on the Argonaut and he is going to be sitting at the bonfire and all will be answered after Paul pulls up in the DeLorean that was converted and Mr. Twigsnapper will show up, provided there is a runway and the landing gear functions and Mr. Flowperson will show up with the chocolate and Langley will come up from under....is that possible... it must have been those mushrooms for dinner....) see red...I'm still getting stranger....and stranger......
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Re: either/ or / again

Post by greggvizza »

flowperson wrote: I believe that it was an intentional leak of unquestionably the deepest and most compartmentalized of top secret information out there. Something that the public would even have a hard time believing if they saw it in a fictionalized science/fiction/fantasy film. Information that would lead curious and questioning people to write books and discuss the many issues involved so that its opened evolution might take place.

And it was intentionally done so as to there being no question as to the veracity or reputation of the highly qualified scientist/engineer who was chosen to be the leaker. We've even observed that his background and reputation is/was beyond question. The desired effect ? What he leaked had to be beyond refutation as to its source, because someone somewhere had made a determination that these technologies were being increasingly used for nefarious purposes and that this had to stop. How to stop it ? Get the public involved.
Yeah, what he said.

GV