Chapter 67 (Sidebar): Flying Saucers in the Bible

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

notice

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Griffin,

Notice the hand on your shoulder? Some of us, ask Paul, feel it distinctly.

Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Can we get a sample?

Post by Trickfox »

Griffin

Other than the notes written by Brown himself which are available through the Qualight website, is there any material you know of that illustrates or explains the technology I'm speaking of.

You told us that you have published papers in the past on the subject, however I did not see you list them herein. Respectfully I ask; Can the trickfox be informed of these?

Everyone is looking for Paul to finish his book and it's exiting to think that others like you are poised to anounce the release of their own written works.

I'm wondering how much of the physics behind the Adamski Saucer design you actually understand? Some of it, or hopefully.....all of it?

Can you give us amateurs a few pointers on the foundation so that we don't have to keep buying everyone else's books only to discover that most if not all of these books contain junk science.

Beckwith published his works on the net, so it did not cost me anything to download and study the foundation of his physics.

The thing is, I'm very interested in Physics, and just about everything I need was found at the library. I Know, I spent a lot of time at the Cal-tech Physics library in Pasadena. (where I found only one rare document about T.T. Brown and the Gravity Measuring Cruise on a submarine).

But alas these days it's getting more and more expensive to get modern published papers because of the download fee.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician

WE SIMPLY WAIT (That is the experiment)

Post by Trickfox »

flowperson wrote:Trickfox...At my age I'm nigh on expendable. Mark me down for experimentation with your "door" device. I've got a fair amout of experience at being a giant lab rat...even though it wasn't my choice .

flow.... :P
Sorry Flow
No need to think about getting fried by a plasma field operating at Alpha 100. You see... first time around, -we don't get to open the door from our side. We just turn on the soliton laser and wait for lightning to hit the anode (just like Tesla did in Colorado Springs) Something from another brane should just drop out of the Plasma Sphere into our 3-space.
(Sort of like the first scene in "Terminator two" when Scwarzenegger immerges from the Plasma Sphere naked)

In other words, the door opens ONLY from the other side. We cannot open the door into the future, because "from our perspective of the future", only the information comes back....not the mass. In order for the mass to go through from future to present, we have to "Archive" the intervals of past lightning discharges. Of course "Archiving" necessitates the historical perspectives. That means we have to have an extremely accurate record of all past sequences of discharges so that we can count on the energy and path to be available for our travel back into the past (once we get to a point in the future where we understand exactly how to do it).

The people who created the "Z" machine had the exact same problem:
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/life/sto ... 12,00.html

In any case as Paul hinted, everyone must line up behind Mikado.

Whatever, I'm not sure I'd be ready to turn the switch on anyhow. Who knows what could come out of that thing.

I would feel a bit like Openheimer did just before he was ready to push the button.

Trickfox

Victoria.... Haven't we allready talked about this?
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

talked about this before

Post by Victoria Steele »

Yes, we have talked about all of this before but I'll be darned if I can find the link to that.

And of course the Biblical references here we might as we note right now. Something about knocking at a door ..... Jesus said " knock" but he didn't say " open". The " opening" you are quite right, is not up to us ... but to the other side. And again you are right. Until we have a better understanding of that side and its possibilities then I think I would be careful about this whole thing. don't say that we can open it .

I think that there is alot to getting to that point though. Understanding that there IS a door there, understanding that it must be knocked upon ..... are we even there yet?. Victoria
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: WE SIMPLY WAIT (That is the experiment)

Post by Langley »

Trickfox wrote:
I would feel a bit like Openheimer did just before he was ready to push the button.

Trickfox
I understand this line.

Titterton pushed the button at Trinity. Oppy was busy thumbing through ancient Indian texts.

Sorry to be pedantic.

Oppy = hero Titterton = not a nice person
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Drats, beat me

Post by Victoria Steele »

Langley,

Drats, beat me to that! I was all puckered up to say "but he didn't push that button ".......... but its really right that you were the one to make that comment. What did nou say about being singleminded? It comes in handy.

Brings to mind the thought though just how brave some of these early " dimension shifters" must have been. Imagine! I know little about " quantum entanglement and all that but it sounds dangerous enough for me to say " Hold on here folks just a cotton picking little minute! Are you sure I will end up in the right place and not in the middle of a destroyer steel hull.

Which reminds me of that story in the Philadelphia Experiment about men being found half buried in the metal .... ugh ..... so legend or not. If there is a grain of truth in tthat account ..... I wonder if we will ever hear about the failures of this particular development. Bound to have been many of them along the way. Maybe why they used a Navy Ship. Out in the open ocean you have fewer things to " bumb" into and what does the sea know of one year to the next? Dr. Browns poem comes to mind. The one that he wrote in 1938. Victoria
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hmmm...thanks guys. No wonder "gateways" were so important in ancient times. Guess I'll just have to bide my time.

Oh...Trickfox...what role did the plants play in your diagram. I come from a longish line of nurserymen, and even my son and daughter work in that profession in different ways.

flow.... :)
Dancing is better than marching
Trickfox
The Magician

BIOMETRIC FIREWALL

Post by Trickfox »

Flow

Ah yesssss.....the plants...

You see each plant (and there are thousands) has a very precise biometric sensor attached to it and the sensors are all input channels to a giant matrixed array which undergoes a digital spreadsheet processing. Strange loops are detected as posible trouble and just one of these triggers automatically shuts down the soliton laser. I call it a biospheric firewall . I suspect plants are capable of detecting certain primeaval emotions of "pending danger". Sort of the same level of sensing those "fish schools" do when they all turn the same way and shoot away from the predator.

I was considering several safety features, however I came to a conclusion that Higher forms of consciousness would have trouble detecting these "hints of danger", so why not trust the instictive reactions of lower life forms.

There is also a very important feeling that NATURE must be allowed to help the whole process in a sort of "Green fashion".

Perhaps I'm a nut but perhaps it just all makes sense because it's beautiful.

Trickfox
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Post by Bulwark »

[quote="Griffin"]Mikado-

It’s a longer story than I want to relate. Shorthand: I wrote “Adamski-Brown bell-shaped craftâ€
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

hi Trickfox...Yes, I had thought that it might have something to do with a chaos alert system of some sort. I play all different kinds of music where my indoor plants are and they respond terrifically. My outdoor plants are mostly cactus and they thrive on traffic and AC noise. Go figure !

The new molecular computing ventures should serve your design well as far as the needed interconnections go.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Trickfox, Bulwark et al.

I certainly understand your interest and curiosity. And, in the case of those with a strong scientific background, the desire to have something to work from to further this work and apply it. But I hope you will understand my position. First of all, as I said in an early post, I am not a scientist by training although I think I can follow scientific concepts if they are clearly explained apart from the math. I may even be able to contribute some original insights from my own experience -- for example my lengthy and deep qigong practice which is an experiential science in its own right. So when I make a statement, as I did with the one you quote, it is based on either my own experience in my own area of expertise or on a source I respect. The latter is the case in regards to that quote. I heard this from Townsend Brown himself. I don’t believe that anything he told me was disinformation, but I can understand why some might suspect that. I realize that there was a considerable information overload for me at our meeting, and I didn’t take notes at his request. Also, there’s now been a lapse of almost twenty-seven years. But in regard to your quote from me, I remember that statement of his quite clearly, as this was one of the main points of our discussion. He clearly stated that the Adamski photographs supplied the first clearly detailed visuals for him to work from in precisely determining the operating system of the bell-shaped flying objects. Twigsnapper is the only one I’m aware of who can make a further informed comment on this, other than perhaps Linda Brown. But then, some might choose to believe that he is spreading disinformation. Anyway, from what Townsend plainly stated to me, he believed he understood and could, under certain circumstances, at least closely duplicate the performance of what I too shall call the flying Bell. It would seem that this information must be available somewhere. I do not have it. Based on what I have learned, it does seem to be the case that the Visitants exert a certain level of control over the timing and manifestation of events or that they know what timing cycles are automatically involved.

In regard to my own experiences with the Visitants they are, of course, subjective and personal. I am not presenting myself as a contactee. I am a transmitter. The book I am writing is not about Adamski, but rather features Adamski. This material sought me out rather than the reverse. It was initially quite hard to open-mindedly engage the Adamski material. I will relate one personal experience as a free access item on my website, which I hope to have up within a month. The best method I know of for contact with any higher being is to become affinitive. By that I mean reasonably detoxed and virtuous, open, empathic, interested, intentional, attuned. They do employ what we can term telepathy, but care must be taken so that this doesn’t become colored, obscured or even warped at the receiving end. Confusion and delusion has definitely occurred with some contactees and with too many rigidly doctrinaire religionists (not to mention scientists). I’m talking about contact with higher beings, but in this vast multi-dimensional universe there are beings of the other persuasion as well, which we should always do our best to avoid. Contact with them is also affinitive. Without some affinity, I believe that no substantial contact will occur.

I am presently writing up a more detailed account of my meeting with Townsend Brown. I will also have an account of what I know about what may come to be considered an historic meeting at the Odlum Ranch. Later I will post the introduction and perhaps an additional chapter or two of my book for free access. The rest of the book will become a reasonably priced e-book. The free access material should give a good overview of what I have learned about the Visitants and their widespread and crucially important agenda. The e-book will be available for those who want to delve into more detail. This seems like a reasonable approach for me at this point.

I will continue to post occasionally, but I have to put what available time I have into the writing and the development of the website to display it.

Perhaps, over time, some sort of research colloquium can develop. For now, the Forum is it.

As ever,

Griffin
Trickfox
The Magician

Thank you

Post by Trickfox »

Griffin

You have answered my questions in a complete and honest fashion and so I thank you and congratulate your honesty. It is very easy to come to conclusions regarding the exact nature of Townsend Brown's technology. It is perhaps way too easy to say that this man was a "contactee" or that he had finally developed the actual technology which surpasses by far anything classical physics and science can explain.

The truth is that unless YOU DO understand the math and can duplicate Dr. Brown's experiments in the lab yourself, you cannot posibly be in the position of KNOWING EXACTLY what he knew, or understanding everything about the technology he had demonstrated. A simple conversation with the man does not make of you an expert in the technology he was exploring.

Some of us actually DID replicate these experiments and obtained results which duplicated much of Brown's past claims. Some of us event went further and developed novel engineering applications for the technology.

NONE of us however have created a flying saucer which resembles the Adamski ship, and I believe I am not going out of bounds by saying "Neither had Dr. Brown". At least as far as the public presently knows.

This leaves us a bit in a pickle here because it means that anyone claiming that they KNOW for sure how all of this works is being somewhat premature. Your description of the "visitants" and technology related to actual flying discs which can make right hand turns (90 degrees) without suffering from the effects of momentum is not credible unless you can explain the math completely or perhaps demonstrate your command of the actual physical craft itself in action.

Note that I'm not claiming that these types of "mind blowing" vehicles simply do not exist. I'm just saying that the math which supports this technology is not in the public domain yet otherwise there would be a whole lot more that a few dozen types of "lifters" being demonstrated in the various websites.

Again this leaves us with the dilema of having to sniff out the agenda of anyone putting forth a proposal to explore or explain the true nature and history of Thomas Townsend Brown's work. Paul has been painstakingly assembling what we consider to be the MOST accurate biography of this history thus far. As Elizabeth has allready pointed out, many of us have felt "a hand on our shoulders" at a certain point. Perhaps you are feeling it now!

Don't fret however, because we welcome your postings very much and we hope you will continue to put down your thoughts and ideas in this forum because we definatly value your input very much. Just keep in mind that the work YOU WILL DO is less important at this moment than the work you HAVE DONE.

If you read through the complete list of my postings in this forum you will see that I have been throwing up loads of mathematical speculation, and some rather bizzare illustrations in a effort to tear loose a few gems of true scientific discovery which may perhaps be gleaned from the mash. It's like throwing gobbs of various colored paint on the wall until a recognizable image is seen.

That...however, is the best I can hope to achieve so far.
I have collected volume upon volume of technical data, formulations and first order logic which leads me to believe that at some future date, I may in fact be in a position to demonstrate some "incredible technology". Perhaps, like you, I have held back key theorems and knowledge which need not be in the public domain at the moment for several reasons.

My only agenda in holding back this particular data was "to avoid handing a loaded gun to a baby to play with". This is because the data has nothing whatsover to do with "Flying Craft". Rather, it has more to do with chemical reactions and explosions and of course we all know what this leads to so... enough said.

To be blunt... Let's cut to the chase. Go ahead and post your preview of the work you intend to publish so that we can glean an idea of your perspective.

Don't be afraid that some of us may attack you over it. I think you will find this crowd to be non-jugemental about such things. Those who may decide to attack your claims in the future may or may not be supported by the issue of "undisputed truth", however, how will we ever find out objectively unless such debate is allowed to exist in the first place. Besides, I suspect that many "in the know" would simply smile and tell you to "Go Forth!"

Trickfox
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Nomenclature

Post by Paul S. »

Griffin wrote:Anyway, from what Townsend plainly stated to me, he believed he understood and could, under certain circumstances, at least closely duplicate the performance of what I too shall call the flying Bell.
I suggest we be careful what terminology we use here.

The word "Bell" has its own connotations in this environment. Unless you actually intend to imply that the Adamski Scout Ship was some manifestation of what is elsewhere known as the "Nazi Bell," you might want to choose a different name for it.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Post by Bulwark »

Griffin wrote: Twigsnapper is the only one I’m aware of who can make a further informed comment on this, other than perhaps Linda Brown.
Hello there Twigsnapper and greetings from beautiful Skagway! Since in a previous post you gave Griffin your blessing, could you elaborate more? Apparently, you and he are in knowledge of each other and are sharing, if so, why is Paul having a hard time? Why does Griffin have info that Paul does not? And how did he acquire such?

Griffin wrote:Anyway, from what Townsend plainly stated to me, he believed he understood and could, under certain circumstances, at least closely duplicate the performance of what I too shall call the flying Bell. It would seem that this information must be available somewhere. I do not have it. .
If it were easily available or was meant to be easily available then why did Brown do the chicken thing? Wouldn't what you "seem" be a subjective conclusion or just plain wishful thinking? Sort of like looking for a four leaf clover in a 3 foot square patch....there's got to be one here.

Griffin wrote: In regard to my own experiences with the Visitants they are, of course, subjective and personal. I am not presenting myself as a contactee. I am a transmitter. .
Forgive my impudence but I am in radio and we transmit everyday.....how do you know they are listening if you can't recieve?
Griffin wrote:I will relate one personal experience as a free access item on my website, which I hope to have up within a month. .

Free???? Therefore somewhere there is a charge? Then what you glean from this forum you will utilize on that plus what Paul has done and charge people for it. I suppose that is fair enough afterall, it is on the Internet. Somehow there is nothing like the feel of a REAL book that you can hold and smell the paper and hear the pages turn the caressing of the cover as you read.....something is lost with an ebook.....to each his own.
Griffin wrote:Confusion and delusion has definitely occurred with some contactees and with too many rigidly doctrinaire religionists (not to mention scientists). .

Yes, I know what you mean. I remember reading something as a teenager from a paper about the Space Brothers that a comet..."Betty Boop" or something like that was going to crash into the earth and the Space Brothers were going to save the enlightened ones, so yes, I suppose the contactee could become very subjective and interject there own misgivings.

Griffin wrote:I am presently writing up a more detailed account of my meeting with Townsend Brown. .
I would have went to the meeting with a Composition notebook and when the meeting was over I would have started writing and writing and would not have stopped until the time I reached where I started writing. But that would have been me and I would not have waited 27 years to write a complete account....memory fades.

Griffin wrote:The rest of the book will become a reasonably priced e-book. .
Griffin wrote:Perhaps, over time, some sort of research colloquium can develop. For now, the Forum is it..
It was my believe that this forum was dedicated to helping Paul with his book. Have you two joined forces? If you have, it would have been nice to have let us know.

This is all just my opinion, sort of like where the sun doesn't shine at high noon in the northern hemisphere during the summer months......everybody has one.

Bulwark
grinder
Senior Officer

three brothers

Post by grinder »

Griffin, good morning.

I forgot. The little Sister has AT LEAST THREE Brothers! ( four counting Paul .... and more I am sure if I turned around, MANY more. Hello Bulwark!

Talking about " The BROTHERS" having a different set of meanings!

Maybe thats what it really meant all along and we are just now catching up?

Oh, and don't forget the Uncle standing in the shadows.

I am sure that your " date" with this little sister my friend is going to be carefully monitored and questioned. And sometimes it won't be easy. Thats just a fact of life.

So here we are and there you are. And Sis is still upstairs. Grab a seat. There will probably be more questions! Always respectfully. grinder