Chapter 66: Hot Town, Summer in the City

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

"Twelveness" has been an organizational icon for "authority" since time immemorial. The Roman and Greek councils of the highest levels of Gods and Goddesses were both twelve in number. Jesus had twelve disciples, HST had twelve close assistants and advisors, MJ12, etc. And this all probably derived from zodiacal and astrological traditions that go back into pre-history and are at the roots of astronomical and certain sacred understandings.

The human species seems to have this compulsive need to be "mythologically correct", or somehow things just won't work out. It all has to do with the historical adoption of methods perceived to automatically impose order on disordered systems.

As I mentioned elsewhere it's my opinion that the darker side of the power structures of the "establishment" started to get very nervous about their positions and powers when Branson, pretty much an "outside the establishment guy", started to do this sort of stuff and began to organize contemporary human wisdom through such meetings. Hence the propellant explosion "accident" and the Fossett "accident". And this past week there were three fatal "accidents" at the Reno air races...the first time that's ever happened ! It's just the way these things/battles are done/fought these days.

And, yes Kevin...bird feathers are powerful accentuations to the human aural field, and these beliefs go way back also to the legends in Mexico and Central America concerning Quetzalcoatal, the "Rainbow Feathered Serpent", the founding deity of most ancient cultures in these locations. Hmmmm...I seem to remember "Rainbow Fountains" iin front of the Washington Monument in the 50's.

Hmmmm...leather and feathers...reminds me of a shop I once visited on Castro St. in the 70's.

flow.... :wink:
Last edited by flowperson on Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dancing is better than marching
Langley
Senior Officer

Fields

Post by Langley »

Lawlor (1991: p.104) states that for many indigenous peoples:

...the blood of the gods, the subtle magnetic, celestial flow, circulates in the veins of the earth. This concerpt underlies the extensive occult science known as geomancy, the study of ley lines, for which John Michell is the most eloquent commentator. (NB: original text not-meta-enhanced.)

Lawlor (1991: p.104-105) states

A number of anthropologists and scientists have found that the Aborigines possess an acute sensitivity to magnetic and vital force flows emanating form the earth, which they refer to as songlines. Perhaps the oldest geomancy tradition, songlines are fundamental to Aboriginal initiatic knowledge and religion. Songlines are so named because they are maps written in songs, depicting mythic events at successive sites along a walking trail that winds through a region.

Some indigenous Australians applied red ochre and/or blood, both substances are considered maban, to their bodies to heighten their sensitivities to the Dreamtime and their geodesy prior to ritual dance. Archaeogeodesy is a growing discipline.

Lawlor (1991: p.105) quotes the biophysicists F. A. Brown and F. H. Barnwell who have conducted research on the biological effects of the Earth's magnetic field (and particularly how it relates with directionality and wayfinding):

There remains no reasonable doubt that living systems are extraordinarily sensitive to magnetic fields. By extremely simple experiments it is shown that highly diverse plants and animals may have their orientation modified by artificial fields of the order of strength of the geo-magnetic field...The nature of the response properties suggest that the organism is normally integrated with its geo-magnetic environment to a striking degree. [2]

Lawlor then builds on this with citing research conducted on homing pigeons which has pinpointed a tiny crystal in their brain. This crystal which is supersensitive to the earth's magnetic fields or geomagnetic currents, works in tandem with the birds other wayfinding propensities. As Mathrani (2002) states:

Many animals have the ability to sense the geomagnetic field and utilize it as a source of directional (compass) information. Studies have shown that salamanders and frogs use magnetic fields for orientation when they have to find a way to escape from danger, such as from predators. Other animals that have been known to migrate via the detection of the Earth's magnetic field include sparrows, pigeons, bobolinks, yellow fin tuna fish, honeybees, and bacteria. Magnetite has been found in the tissues of all these organisms.

Crystals of magnetite have been found in some bacteria (e.g., Magnetospirillum magnetotacticum) and in the brains of bees, of termites, of some birds (e.g., the pigeon), and of humans. These crystals are thought to be involved in magnetoreception, the ability to sense the polarity or the inclination of the earth's magnetic field, and to be involved in navigation. The study of biomagnetism began with the discoveries of Caltech paleoecologist Heinz Lowenstam in the 1960s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Songlines

http://www.cwaltd.com/pdf/clubrome.pdf
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... Beginnings
http://links.jstor.org/sici?sici=0306-3 ... 0.CO%3B2-0
http://www.energybulletin.net/1512.html
Last edited by Langley on Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Langley...There's also been a growing body of research to show the quantifiable presence of magnetite/iron in the human brain. A number that stuck with me was one I ran across in the late 80's stating that the human brain embodies about two and a half billion such particles

flow..... :wink:
http://www.keele.ac.uk/depts/stm/magnetite.html
http://www.biophysics.uwa.edu.au/magnetite.html
http://www.biophysics.uwa.edu.au/abstra ... etite.html
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

as always, interesting conversations

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Flow and Griffin, Grinder and Langley, Mikado, kevin ....... everybody ... thank you so much for your last messages.

What you said here Flow is sort of chilling:

As I mentioned elsewhere it's my opinion that the darker side of the power structures of the "establishment" started to get very nervous about their positions and powers when Branson, pretty much an "outside the establishment guy", started to do this sort of stuff and began to organize contemporary human wisdom through such meetings. Hence the propellant explosion "accident" and the Fossett "accident". It's just the way these things/battles are done/fought these days. "

And that observation may be why the Group we have come to call " The Caroline Group" maintains such a low profile. Oh , maybe even lower than low .... nearly invisible. Up any higher and recognized as parts of this wondrous entity they soon become targets!

I have wondered sometimes if Mr. Twigsnapper hasn't been threatened a time or two himself by outside " dark side of the establishment" forces. My intuition tells me that this is probably true and was probably true in the sixties too, when Morgan was " drafted" into the group. He was not a scientist, they did not need him for that but he was fluent in a language that belonged to a country percieved by many as a real threat at the time.The Caroline Group would have needed their own " security agents" and thats exactly what Morgan was hired on as ........

But that Russian threat wasn't the only danger rearing its head I think. Others here have variously spoken of Morgan as a "Centurion" which is much more warlike in attitude than Dr. Browns personality would allow. Maybe in this " organization" of peacemakers you still might desperately need the people that keep them safe from harm. This is what I believe Morgan became. And I rather expect he became very good at his job.

And it is eerie and disturbing that we have what looks like might be a " string" of incidents with (maybe) Caroline connected folks. And I suppose the more they reveal themselves, the higher the danger level?

You would think it would be so simple to do something good and right? One wonders why it has to be so damned difficult. Elizabeth
Last edited by Elizabeth Helen Drake on Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

flowperson wrote:Hi Langley...There's also been a growing body of research to show the quantifiable presence of magnetite/iron in the human brain. A number that stuck with me was one I ran across in the late 80's stating that the human brain embodies about two and a half billion such particles

flow..... :wink:
http://www.keele.ac.uk/depts/stm/magnetite.html
http://www.biophysics.uwa.edu.au/magnetite.html
http://www.biophysics.uwa.edu.au/abstra ... etite.html
Hi Flow, Very Inter resting.

I wonder, would a submarine be endowed with a similar remote sensing set of attributes if it were capable of "activating" its environment in some way or another? Not just listening but zoning, the way a shark does on the energy field of prey?

Bit more than just a microphone if you ask me. (Though its just a conjecture)

Like, I mean, no "sent"
and "recieved" signal. Just a monitoring of a field and the disturbance within it and the orientation of one to it. Instantly.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

By Jove...methinks you've got something there Langley. I wonder how long "that's" been going on ? *snicker, snicker*

Elizabeth...yes but all activities on the planet must, of necessity be reflective of the ways in which the universal patterns work and enfold us. Three steps forward and two steps backwards. 95% darkness and 5% light.

Our human existence is a system that attempts to progress inside of a universal enveloping darkness, and since this is the truth of all natural systems seeking balance, it slows up even in our feeble attempts to make progress.

The first saying in Stephen Mitchell's translation of the Tao Te Ching says it best for me:

"The tao that can be told
is not the eternal tao.
The name that can be named
is not the eternal name.

The unnamable is the eternally real.
Naming is the origin
of all particulat things.

Free from desire, you realize the mystery.
Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations.

Yet mystery and manifestations
arise from the same source.
This source is called darkness

Darkness within darkness.
The gateway to all understanding."

There are parallels to this understanding in the mystical side of Hebrew/Jewish belief "Kabballah", in which the indefinable source, "The Ein Soph" is the dark gateway of the ten emanations of light which combine to make up human reality.

Last edited by flowperson on Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

connections

A bit more than a microphone is exactly what I was thinking too here Langley. Remember at one time Dr. Brown made the comment that he felt that he had discovered the " Nervous System of the Universe"

I believe thats what we have been talking about all along here. And though the study in magnetics is VERY inter resting.... its only part of the story. Dr. Brown had discovered the connection between it all .. and then I think he set about to make sure that the developments that COULD be used in a positive fashion got sent out in the right directions .... and perhaps the developments that were perhaps too advanced for the times were held back.

Just as you all noted about the ancients and their feelings about " songlines" and their reverence for them ( and feathers too, thanks kevin) there is much in our history that we have forgotten and left behind and until more of that understanding has "bubbled to the surface" I think we would not be able to grasp what might be out there for us still.

Imagine what that might mean. Instant communications, human to human, around the entire world .........

BUT before it becomes as pure as that you KNOW there will be organizations out there trying to control the flow, bend it to their own purpose, block it where they feel it should be blocked until the economic structures that would benefit from all of this would be in place. The age old " control the masses" which has been there ever since the first storehouses went up in Egypt and Babylon.... would suddenly be threatened.

Not only would people be able to communicate directly with each other to form concensus on what needed to be accomplished they also would have the corresponding propulsion systems, generating systems. understanding of cellular biology to leapfrog into the future. All without the need or use for oil. Fields could be tended carefully, food could be grown and shared ... trade worldwide would explode. People might just begin to understand that they need not fear themselves or their future.

What would happen with the world religions, with the world authorities? With the world military interests? None of those would go down without some sort of struggle. But just maybe we are beginning to see ...... the beginning ? Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

no sent and recieved

You said
"Like, I mean, no "sent"
and "recieved" signal. Just a monitoring of a field and the disturbance within it and the orientation of one to it. Instantly."

And that is a hallmark conversation with Dr. Brown whenever he explained his " electrogravitic comunications system"

Paul hasn't gotten to this scene yet in 1955 where Dr. Brown explained this system to his daughter using the salt and pepper shakers on a table ..... so I should not get ahead of him .... but the message was the same ....... exactly.

Elizabeth
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

The Power of Twelve.

VICTORIA WROTE:
Instead of Moores MJ12 I think I would rather look to Richard Bransons Group. You could call them the " Necker Island Twelve?"

MY COMMENT:
Remember though, that the MJ-12 group is supposed to be monitoring, evaluating, and somehow engaging the entities and technology associated with the UFO phenomenon. I’m convinced that Townsend Brown saw this area of study to be of critical importance for the future of humanity and the earth, and worked diligently to develop a new power source based upon UFO modeled technology. Given the tensions of the times, his work and any further developments seem to have disappeared under the shroud of military secrecy. But we can hope that we are now at least approaching the time when it can come out in the open for global development and application.

His ion fan, per se, had possible military-industrial applications for submarines, space ships and capsules and other closed environments. It was way ahead of its time commercially, but now is broadly marketed as a health aid in purifying the air. There is even a somewhat more esoteric application beyond this, for which I have used it.

A group like the “Necker Island Twelveâ€
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Kevin-

Yes, it’s good to feather our nests. As you probably know, the eagle, hawk, and falcon – being high-flying birds – have been seen as messengers to and from the Great Spirit and the Above Ones in the American Indian traditions and the falcon has a prominent place in the tradition of ancient Egypt. So they’re invested with a symbolic potency, and it doesn’t surprise me that you would find a strong energy field around a feather. Indians also use them effectively in various rituals.

As ever,

Griffin
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: microphone?

Post by Trickfox »

grinder wrote:what, what, what, what?

Thats like a BOMB of information just calmly dropped in there.

A microphone! Of course! Listening device. The opposite of what they were doing at Deckers would have been something that the Navy would have been ALL OVER. And like you said ODDLY for some reason or another while the fan ended up in almost every living room as the Ionic Breeze the loudspeaker has never been developed and the microphone has never even been mentioned! AMAZING DISCOVERY THERE PAUL.

And me too. I want to know about Linda and Morgan. grinder
Are you sure that Microphone system was not developed? Remember Peter Wright's "MOP" project. Mr Twigsnapper may want to comment here too!

Trickfox is listening!
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Twigsnapper-

Elizabeth’s posts regarding the dangers of disclosure and espousing a position which may draw attacks prompts me to ask a question. Given that certain disclosures in the past could have had dangerous repercussions, do you think the situation has appreciably changed at this point? It obviously has to the extent that we are discussing some previously dark areas and former secrets. But a brief assessment of the continued risk factor would be appreciated, from one old martial artist to another. A justified risk is one thing, but an unnecessary one is another. In other words, given the importance of proper timing, would some disclosures be best left to some future date?

As ever,

Griffin
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

"A group like the “Necker Island Twelveâ€
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

One to another.

You know as well as I do that the most dangerous situation in a confrontation arises when your presence is recognized by your enemy.

But its also a wash, because to effect a change the enemy also has to reveal himself.

Trickfox, not unlike London during and slightly after the war .... sometimes it is worth the risk to draw fire.

The same thing is happening here Griffin and so it will be interesting to see who is bold enough to move next.

Twigsnapper
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Trickfox...Yeah, the ionic breeze as a passive transparent window that could be tapped for information through the electrical grid. The idea had occurred to me before. I've also noticed that even old VCR players will dial up a seven digit number when a tape is initiated. If you get real close to your speakers you can hear it sometimes.

What's being dialed, and who wants to know what's being watched, and for what reason ? Inquiring minds want to know. People are acting like all the snoopery initiated/done during the current administration is/was something new and more ominous, but IMHO it's all been around in one form or another for a long time now. Maybe just not as much out in the open and openly debated however.

There was/is a similar device in telephony that I once ran across references to. I want to say it was called a Belgian telephone, but maybe that wasn't it. If it was connected to your phone line, even remotely, it turned your receiver into a microphone even when it was inactive in it's cradle/hook. Of course this was before non-linear and wireless methods were developed in the 60's. It was WWII stuff, but effective in information gathering I'll bet.