Adamski contact

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Adamski contact

Post by Griffin »

[note 070914: I just noticed that this topic was started under the section reserved for the chapters of the book; I have moved it to General Discussion, where threads like this should be started and maintained...OK? --PS ]

Greetings all,

I’m new to the Forums but I’ve been reading the posting with great interest. I told Paul when I joined about the connection of Townsend Brown to my own writing project. I realize this is a rather long post, but it deals with an important continuation of the closing events of this chapter.

I met Townsend Brown on Santa Catalina Island and spent a day with him in October, 1980. We talked primarily about George Adamski, but also about UFOs in general. He confirmed, from his personal knowledge, formerly classified information related to one of Adamski’s early UFO accounts which I had run across in my own research. He said that he knew about the incident at the time, apparently in all details, but didn’t say how or if he was personally involved, having made it clear at the beginning of our talk that there would be constraints on what he could or would say. He also stated that Adamski’s close encounters and photographs in November and December of 1952 “gave us the first clearly detailed UFO imagesâ€
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

welcome

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

As I think Townsend Brown might have said while happily greeting another intellectual contact .... " Hello! Another Country Heard From." Thankyou for joining the discussion Griffin.

I am so pleased to hear from you and I am looking forward to anything you may be able to share with us! Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

interesting, for sure

Post by grinder »

Hi Elizabeth! Nice to see your post!

Griffin,

I just wondered what it was that brought you to happen to meet with Townsend Brown on Catatlina? Were you introduced by friends? Just happen to strike up a conversation? Or perhaps you had been communicating before about what you were working on? How does a subject like Adamskis Saucer design even come up initially?

I think that you are absolutely right that Townsend Brown was using the Adamski name and reputation to cast a shadow on his own work and I myself think that PERHAPS Mr. Adamski might have realized this all along.
Its taken me a long time to appreciate the brilliance of this whole situation.

And I find it interesting that you were noticing what I have noticed too. That whatever " sighting" Adamski had was a REAL encounter but I am not sure that even he understood perhaps what he was dealing with. in actuality ... where I believe Dr. Brown knew a WHOLE LOT more than he was ever revealing, even to his own family.

Looking forward keenly to more!

And Paul. My vote is with Elizabeth and Victoria and I am sure everybody else. Look to your family first, whenever your new chapter is ready we will be here.
Actually I will be off line for a few weeks too so its easier for me to say that!" TAke your time on the next chapters!" Whenever it shows up it will be great, I know that already. grinder
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Well, Maybe... Maybe Not...

Post by Paul S. »

Griffin, your post is very valuable and I appreciate your insights. Also a tad envious that you got to actually meet Dr. Brown. I haven't had the good fortune of actually meeting any of my primary subjects (i.e. Farnsworth and Brown).

I think I might take exception to just one aspect of what you've posted above:
Griffin wrote:At the same time, Brown’s research with the new Adamski model functioned as a genuine continuation of his earlier work which he could pursue rather openly since its source and true value were not generally taken seriously. With its world-wide exposure, it was an open secret anyway.
From what I've been able to glean from the evidence so far, I actually think that Dr. Brown used the "Adamski Scout Ship" model not so much as "a continuation of his earlier work" but as a continuation of the deceptions that he embarked on in Los Angeles in the early 50s.

Of course, the evidence one way of the other is thin, but from what I've been able to surmise, everything that Dr. Brown worked on until he left Bahnson in 1958 (or there abouts) was actually the "ElectroHydroDynamics" variation of the B-B effect, NOT actual electrogravitics, which was his earlier work. I suspect all the work he did with Bahnson was EHD stuff, not E/G stuff.

I have in my archives a red-covered paper that Brown wrote in the 1950s entitled "Electrohydrodynamics" which features rather prominently a depiction of the Adamski Scout Ship -- but shows it powered by Electrohydrodynamics, NOT Electrogravitics. From this I conclude that even the use of the "Scout Ship" model fit into his subterfuge in the 1950s. I used that illustration in my presentation in Las Vegas last year, and I think it's been posted somewhere in the forums but I'd have to go looking for it.

I really look forward to hearing whatever else you can share with us about Dr. Brown and his take on the Adamski business. It certainly is a puzzle, but at least you've given us some insight into which came first, the ship or the model.

Thanks,

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

strange thought

Post by Victoria Steele »

Griffin,

You said " He never used the Adamski type of flying disc in his research prior to this, since it had not been available. He was not surprised that someone like Adamski would be selected for contact"

And I find that observation very interesting. I wonder why it was that Dr. Brown did not find it odd that this Adamski fellow was contacted.

I may REALLY be out on my own private limb here but .... here is my theory. Dr. Brown was not surprised because I think that he may have had something to do with picking Adamski for this " experience " himself.

Throw all these way out thoughts out if you want but I want to say that I think there is every possibility that instead of proving that it was Adamskis design that came first that you have actually opened a consideration that it was initially Dr. Browns design.... observed by Adamski, photographed by Adamski ....... that became known all over the world as " Adamskis scout ship". Part of a closed loop somehow. Which was useful later to cover Dr. Browns path with the electrogravitic work .... which is what I would think would make the " scout ship" an interdimensional craft". Otherwise she would just maybe be very fast and strange looking but certainly would not be able to " blink out" like a ship that was " dimension shifting" could do.

You know I have always liked this Morgan character. And I think its obvious that he must have taken a big step by joining up with Dr. Brown. So what was he doing during that career? Do you actually know? He signed up for duty on " The Argonaut" and if she actually existed ( exists???) what does that mean????

Impossible? Really? You have Dr. Brown telling Morgan about a ship that hadn't been built yet, but that could shift through dimensions somehow. When you do that would it be so impossible to have a crew " go back?" to ... say ... 1952? ..... so that a man named Adamski could become familiar with it?

I know, I know. It twists your mind and maybe I am off base but this is where we are supposed to be able to talk about all of this .

Just my two cents worth, as always. Victoria
grinder
Senior Officer

possibilities

Post by grinder »

Victoria,

The men in white coats are probably coming to take us away ... away. But I have to say that I do agree that this might just be a possibility.

And if it is Paul MAYBE this is why you have been contacted to write Dr. Browns story. MAYBE such a development is slowly being announced. And telling, step by step how such a thing was developed and then protected through disinformation for so very long. MAYBE thats why its important for you to get the information out there so that others can understand what happened and why it happened.

I don't pretend to understand the difference that you are drawing between EHD ( the Adamski Saucer?. the lifters? The Ionic Breeze?) and electrogravitics, but I have this feeling that the EHD stuff cant " shift dimensions" and maybe the electrogravitics stuff can.

Makes some sense doesn't it then to keep THAT development out of the hands of babes but at the same time allow the Ionic Breeze to go into almost every house in the nation and turn many basements into " lifter workshops".

But maybe the Adamski saucer was more than she seemed. Maybe she was after all " The Argonaut". And how would her story ever be told except through Dr. Browns history with his family. What sort of threshold are we standing on here folks? grinder
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

PaulS,
"I haven,t had the good fortune of actually meeting any of my primary subjects "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-GtMDLlGRI
Kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Kevin...BTW, Disney's father was a carpenter and worked on the 1893 World's Fair while the family was living in Chicago and as Disney spent his boyhood probably dreaming a lot. Thanks for the link.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Greetings all,

I cannot, of course, be sure that what Townsend Brown told me in 1980 was not at least partly disinformation given what we now know. Even though the date was well over a quarter century removed from the Pearl Harbor demonstration, the situation with the Soviets was still acute and the fall of the Berlin Wall and the Soviet empire some years away. However, from my own perspective, I think that there was a certain consistency and candor evident in what he said which seems to be observable in his life’s work in addition to the need for secrecy. It seems to me, all things considered, that this was a serendipitous case of being able to hide in plain sight and continue work with the new Adamski furnished design in a serious way, just as he said. But I’m certainly open to considering what may further develop. That’s why I’m happy to have discovered this project and all of you ardent co-investigators.

My own research is multi-layered and interrelated among an extended collection of persons and groups. Thus, it’s difficult to separate out conclusions from my own work without reading and referencing the whole story. But I can make some comments that may be furthering.

On the “EHD stuff, not E/G stuffâ€
Last edited by Griffin on Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grinder
Senior Officer

getting goose bumps again

Post by grinder »

There have been moments when I get goose bumps reading some of these forum messages and Griffin, your

" The “noisesâ€
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Grinder – I believe we are somehow drawn to these things as they are also drawn to us. But as to a particular incident, it had to do with meeting someone and developing a friendship based initially on a mutual interest in the culture and mysteries of Japan where I lived for some time. As I got to know this person better, he confided some of his other interests which included UFOs and occupants. From there it kept on flying, touching down with Townsend Brown along the way.

Unfortunately, I did not meet Josephine. Townsend and I met at the harborside and not at his home.

Happy goose bumps!

As ever,

Griffin
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Antecedents?

Post by Paul S. »

Lot of interesting ideas surfacing in this thread.

I've read a lot of stories since I started on this quest, and its often hard to remember where I heard something before when it comes up again. For example:

[quote="Griffin"]The “car stopping on the roadâ€
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Antecedents?

Post by Mikado14 »

[quote="Paul S."]
[quote="Griffin"]The “car stopping on the roadâ€
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
grinder
Senior Officer

I remembered

Post by grinder »

I remembered your story Mikado . Thats ONE of the things that gave me goose bumps, that it would be mentioned like that. Shows a very careful appreciation of the forum, or, like you said, perhaps another line of knowledge. I'm just sitting on the sidelines here , enjoying the goosebumps like you said Griffin.

I also think that Dr. Brown must have felt there was real importance in what you were developing Griffin because I think that he would have been difficult to contact otherwise and for him to invite you to the island I think is a mark of his ability to see something special in your potential. And like you said somethings just come to you as you move toward them. I am experiencing the same here but its been years on the move. And Mikado, I know that you have experienced the same thing. Like I said. Goosebumps. grinder
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Link?

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote: I wrote in the forum a long while back, and I am impressed at Griffin if he/she has read that much of the forum, about a story I wrote and had published about 30 years ago about a boy and his dog.
Think you can find that and put a link to it here 'bouts?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"