Chapter 63: The Mole, The Bug, and the Prairie Chicken

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Transdimensional

Post by greggvizza »

grinder,

Transdimensional Technologies was a company located in a technology park in Huntsville AL. They gave the lifter design to Jean-Louis Naudin in France, who then gave it to the world via his JLN website. At that time Transdimensional Technologies had a company website with all its staff physicists and engineers listed by name with all of their credentials. It also listed their current projects, etc. It looked just like a real working company, but they disappeared, and even Google who prides themselves in archiving every last byte of the internet doesn’t have a cashed page of their website.

And again my question was who’s side were they on? I don’t know. The lifter could have been a way to stimulate the public’s mind in the direction of electrogravity, or it could have been a diversion to steer us off course. I am really not sure which. I wish I could look at a copy of the old Transdimensional Technologies website again. I still have the essence of it in my memory but that was quite a few years ago and it is foggy.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

lighthouse

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I consider those lifters lighthouses for Townsend Brown.
Sure others might have their names on it for awhile but if anyone really does any homework on the subject the spot light goes right back to
Dr. Brown.

The same thing happened with the Ionic Breeze.

And Gregg, can you see what I am seeing? Its exactly what you said would be the best route. Scatter the knowledge to the four winds ( the Internet) get it out to the people. Everywhere you turn there is somebody building a lifter in his garage or basement to prove to himself and his neighbors that yes the silly thing DOES work. There is no hiding it. And no covering it up any more. It is definitely out there. Your words again:

"I have had the sense since about 2002 that some entity was deliberately leaking rudimentary information to certain members of the general population,with the goal of having them develop this previously developed, previously proven, technology themselves. I thought it was the government, but maybe not. What was Transdimensional Technologies in Huntsville all about? They disappeared a year after they gave the world the lifter. Which side were they on?

Trickfox, if indeed there are entities that want to stop it, then I would not want to be the sole holder of this knowledge; better to have it spread spectrum, it's more difficult to jam, more difficult to subdue, and safer for the holder."

So Gregg. who do you think Transdimensional Technologies was? I want to give the fellow that thought up the name a medal. Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Gregg...You know what hits me the hardest about Transdimensional Technologies' lifter experiments demonstrated here:

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/lifter1.htm

is that the predominating materials used in the lifter model(s) were essentially of the same nature as those described by those who were early arrivers and examiners of the 1947 Roswell crash site(s). The model was balsa wood and foil. The descriptions of the wreckage were to the effect that it was composed of ultra-lightweight framing with foil-type materials covering the framework, which itself was covered with strange, cryptic markings and figures. Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken.
Of course that too made it easier to describe the Roswell wreckage as weather ballons.

flow....
Dancing is better than marching
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Let us look at this,

This is cut and pasted from the naudin site:

It is therefore an object of my invention to provide an apparatus for converting the energy of an electrical potential directly into a mechanical force suitable for causing relative motion between a structure and the surrounding medium. It is another object of this invention to provide a novel apparatus for converting and electrical potential directly to usable kinetic energy.
It is another object of this invention to provide a novel apparatus for converting electrostatic energy directly into kinetic energy.
It is another object of this invention to provide a vehicle motivated by electrostatic energy without the use of moving parts.
It is still another object of this invention to provide a self- propelled vehicle without moving parts. It is a feature of my invention to provide an apparatus for producing relative motion between a structure and the surrounding medium which apparatus includes a pair of electrodes of appropriate form held in fixed spaced relation to each other and immersed in a dielectric medium and oppositely charged. It is another feature of my invention to provide apparatus which includes a body defining one electrode, another separate electrode supported in fixed spaced relation by said body, and a source of high electrical potential connected between the body and the separate electrode. >> ( Extract from US Patent N°2949550 filed on Aug 16, 1960 titled "Elektrokinetic Apparatus" )

If you believe this is the Biefeld-Brown effect then ok.

If you believe that this is EHD, that is ok as well.

But no where does it mention any stress or distension of a solid dielectric. It mentions a dielectric medium, that could be anything.

Why would there be two patents for the same principle?

Well, back to looking for one-legged birds or for some one-legged phantoms in the woods.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
grinder
Senior Officer

so maybe?

Post by grinder »

So Maybe the Roswell thing was just a big lifter? But with its own power supply obviously because nobody noticed a big long extension cord. I am grinning here, but not laughing!

You might just have something here. If it was AN ADVANCED lifter design maybe it could have carried a crew. Remember the mouse! So maybe you do have something here. Or maybe they didn't have a crew and it was a remote unit?

Of course no one has studied those pieces of "language" or signs that were found (have they?) so I don't know if they were just bits of imagination or not. Somebody ever mke a study of what was reported? I expect so. But I don't know about it so I can't comment other than to say .... maybe it was something sanskrit inspired? Any experts on what was found, out there. Speak up???? Thanks grinder
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Taking Another Look

Post by Paul S. »

Reading Mikado's post here:
Mikado14 wrote:If you believe this is the Biefeld-Brown effect then ok.

If you believe that this is EHD, that is ok as well.

But no where does it mention any stress or distension of a solid dielectric. It mentions a dielectric medium, that could be anything.

Why would there be two patents for the same principle?
Has prompted me to take another look at Victoria's earlier challenge of the FBI files I quoted in Chapter 63:
Victoria Steele wrote:There is something fishy about that FBI report you quoted

"Townsend Brown as having told him, “that BROWN said he went to Pearl Harbor where he demonstrated his propulsion principal in a model boat to a group of Naval and Marine officers who, he said, were so impressed that they caused his discovery to be classified as a secret."

Thanks to all that Langley just wrote, how then could Dr. Brown have even mentioned something that had been classified by the Navy earlier? HE COULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT. Couldn't they have thrown him in a federal prison for that?
All of which gets me to this point:

One thesis that I have been developing is that part of the "wounded prairie chicken routine" -- the disinformation campaign that was launched after the mole was discovered at Pearl Harbor -- goes like this:

There was a "technology bait and switch" game at work here. Mikado has underscored the difference between two applications of the Biefeld Brown effect (we've talked about this before, haven't we?): One version uses SOLID dielectrics, and the other uses FLUID (i.e. gas or liquid) dielectrics.

Thus, what Dr. Brown demonstrated for Admiral Radford and his colleagues involved SOLID dieletrics, and in the wake of the mole incident, all that was classified.

Then he went about the country demonstrating the effect in FLUID dielectrics. And anybody who saw that would just say "oh, that's just ionic wind...." and presto, what has been witnessed has been discredited.

I have asked for, but never really gotten, any kind of validation of this "bait and switch" thesis. But I suddenly wonder if Victoria didn't just find it for me. Of course, what he demonstrated at Pearl Harbor was classified. But what he was demonstrating, and "determined to turn over... to whomever could use it..." was something else, something other than what he'd demonstrated at Pearl.

Does that answer your question, Mikado, why two patents? Two different technologies. One classified and one available to an easily persuaded (gullible?) public.
Mikado14 wrote:Well, back to looking for one-legged birds or for some one-legged phantoms in the woods.
Save me a spot in the duck-blind.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Taking Another Look

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul S. wrote: Does that answer your question, Mikado, why two patents? Two different technologies. One classified and one available to an easily persuaded (gullible?) public.
Mikado14 wrote:Well, back to looking for one-legged birds or for some one-legged phantoms in the woods.
Save me a spot in the duck-blind.

--PS
Helloooooo Mr. Schatzkin!

My question was rhetorical, and you are correct, it has been discussed before, perhaps we should name it Lazarus <g>

If you are a good shot, you can the high seat in back of me.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

But WHY "Transdimensional" ?

Post by Paul S. »

greggvizza wrote:Transdimensional Technologies was a company located in a technology park in Huntsville AL. They gave the lifter design to Jean-Louis Naudin in France, who then gave it to the world via his JLN website.
Well, this is all totally fascinating... I had no idea that the "lifter" business all started here. Thank you Gregg, for passing on that bit of information.

Now, somebody, please tell me... why was the company that "introduced" the "lifters" to the world... called "Transdimensional" ????

Oh, that's just too rich.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

gaining altitude

Post by twigsnapper »

Well,

Now this has been an interesting discussion.

Giving everybody loads of credit where it is due here. You are all seeing bits and pieces of the situation. Now go for some altitude.

Victoria. It is quite true. The statement left by the FBI was quite crude, but worked on a certain level with a certain crowd.

And had Dr. Brown actually said that? I would say yes. It was a calculated move. Just as his "uncharacteristically beating on the desk of an Admiral" was a very well thought out plan. Anyone reporting on that incident would also expect the turncoat attitude, expect the high level of FBI response. In fact if the FBI hadn't hit the ground running some Russian sitting at his desk in Moscow would have pushed away, taken his glasses off, stared at the ceiling and said " This doesn't feel right."

EVERYTHING you see in operation here Paul was a carefully designed master plan by someone who was willing to put his own life on the line to pull it off. He looked suddenly like a victim of the establishment but actually he was the master. And all eyes turned away from that "model boat" toward what is now being built in basements all over the world. It was a wonderful stroke, well executed. twigsnapper
grinder
Senior Officer

takes years

Post by grinder »

This is absolutely friggin great.

But notice the thing that raises up and hits you in the face. IT TAKES YEARS and the Caroline Group, whoever they are, seems to be totally ready, willing ,and able to spend their lives following through on these projects. Its almost as if they understood how very important all of this was. Almost as if all of this has been some kind of delaying tactic waiting for the right moment for this technology to be brought back.

But Dr. Brown was willing to let others call him a crackpot for these wild concepts involving flying saucers and things that nobody really wanted to touch in a business arrangement. So I guess his family suffered? At least, at the very least.... they moved a whole hell of alot. Need next chapter Paul. Need to see what happens next! On a roll here! grinder
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

heres a thought

Post by Victoria Steele »

Haul me away, but I have to express this.

Grinder. My thoughts exacly! But I have something to add with a bit of a twist. You said:

IT TAKES YEARS and the Caroline Group, whoever they are, seems to be totally ready, willing ,and able to spend their lives following through on these projects. Its almost as if they understood how very important all of this was. Almost as if all of this has been some kind of delaying tactic waiting for the right moment for this technology to be brought back

Almost as if they understood how important, almost as if they were using a delaying tactic ALMOST AS IF TIME DIDN'T HAVE ANY REAL MEANING TO THEM. Chew on that grinder. Victoria
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: heres a thought

Post by Mikado14 »

Victoria Steele wrote:Almost as if they understood how important, almost as if they were using a delaying tactic ALMOST AS IF TIME DIDN'T HAVE ANY REAL MEANING TO THEM. Chew on that grinder. Victoria
Somehow I can't help but to laugh, forgive me.

When my Italian grandfather made his wine, time didn't matter for it would be done when it was done.

Mikado
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

As I've mentioned before I'm neither a scientist nor engineer but have worked with both. I ask you all to consider the possibility that Dr. Brown recognized early on in his studies and experiments that he was working upon the disclosure of a basic scientific principle of one of the primary aspects of nature and its complex systems and their various applications, the major branching pair of which would eventually lead both to dielectric/solids applications and also to EHD applications.

Consider the branching of tree limbs, and how they eventually spread throughout the sky in its/their vicinity, but the proliferation of its branches always starts with that primary bifurcation of the tree trunk early on in its life. Family trees work the same way. Also consider the scientific work of Ben Franklin with lightning, determining the positive and negative aspects of it and what that eventually led to.

Those who led and inspired Dr. Brown to do these things knew what the branching and intergenerational aspects of all this should look like, and that's what we're all looking at today through Paul's good graces. I have seen it happen with a few scienists that I have had the good fortune to work with. It's just the way humans come to understand and exploit natural and created systems for our collective and long-term benefit. But it's also a very mysterious process not opened to understanding by many of us. Let's enjoy the ride folks.

...And Mikado...Salud Paisan !

flow....
Dancing is better than marching
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

To divert or not to divert, that is the question.

Post by greggvizza »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:The same thing happened with the Ionic Breeze.

And Gregg, can you see what I am seeing? Its exactly what you said would be the best route. Scatter the knowledge to the four winds ( the Internet) get it out to the people. Everywhere you turn there is somebody building a lifter in his garage or basement to prove to himself and his neighbors that yes the silly thing DOES work. There is no hiding it. And no covering it up any more. It is definitely out there.
The lifter and Ionic Breeze were definitely the diversion, devised by TTB. So the diversion has become totally ubiquitous. OK what next? This is why I have to keep asking, who’s side was Transdimensional on? They gave the world the diversion at a precisely determined time, then disappeared. The diversion did have the effect of stimulating interest in electrogravitics though; so was their real intention to initiate interest, using something unclassified, in the hopes that it would get people thinking and researching and eventually end up with the real deal? Or was their sole purpose to divert, in the hopes that we would all end up saying there is really nothing to see here; it is just an ion wind kite?

But the world is now abuzz with people that are working on the real deal. Torsion/vortex based devices (whether mechanical or electromechanical or even straight electrical). There are many experimenting with exotic solid dielectrics for TTB disk types devices, etc. The world is just buzzing with interest in this field and it did all seem to have started (except for Mikado, who was 25 years ahead of his time) with Transdimensional’s presentation of the lifter. But did they really intend this to happen, or was it a diversion plan that backfired? I am 50/ 50 on this; I don’t know.

Grinder & flowperson, Roswell could in no way have been a lifter. It could however have been a craft based on TTB-disk technology or German Foo-Fighter technology.

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

what about Joseph?

Post by Victoria Steele »

Now I know that the story is really fascinating. All about Admirals and the FBI and spies and janitors and flying saucers and all of that! But .... what about Joseph Brown? What about him?

I had similar thoughts here months ago
viewtopic.php?p=1420#1420 What was that young man having to go through. How did he view his Dad? What was life like living on the Island?

I understand from what has been said that he is not still living and I have already expressed my sadness about that. How cool would it have been to be able to ask someone who was old enough to really remember what was happening on that island.

But Slick has mentioned that Linda had a daughter and I think on another thread Neenie mentioned Josephs family. Boys? girls? I don't remember, But are you guys watching what is being said here?

Anybody from the " granchild" side of the fence want to speak up and tell us stuff about your grandfather and grandmother Brown? I have the fondest of memories of mine and you can see that Mikado remembers his grandfather quickly. And Slick sure enjoys her grandfather Franklin...... I think we all have that experience. So can you log on and tell us what it was like knowing them? Victoria