Chapter 63: The Mole, The Bug, and the Prairie Chicken

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: shattercane

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote:Haven't heard that expression in many years. Sort of like it. Good name for a project someday. You might take the boy out of the country as they say .................. A cake, you say? twigsnapper
For you and flowperson:

The smell of fresh moldboarded soil in the morning or in the evening, the beat of the two cylinder John Deere working hard to pull four 16's, the glow of the stack in the dark....

God, I miss that.

Mikado

Mr. Twigsnapper, yes.....a cake. Ask the boy up north, doping of a dielectric layer, already discussed along with an oddity....tunnel effect. But I 'll just bet some more of those navy beans that you already know that or of it.......you can move pretty good when you have too <g>.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

hot foottn it.

Post by twigsnapper »

Unfortunately have had my share of those experiences.

Had a friend once who lost an Otter in Cambodia ( wait, couldn't have been there, Air America was not supposed to be there <g> maybe Laos, no, not supposed to be there, either. Memory fades.) He came in "sideways in the traces" all full of bullet holes, but I think I have already told you that story? A great pilot, but young. Runway too short. No "sanitary space", (is that what they used to call it?) She nosed off the edge , all involved hustled off that plane as she burst into flames. He sat desolately watching the tail go up in flames. Morgan, who happened to have been on that plane with his crew said to him then something like...." what are you so upset about.? This didn't happen and you are not here." The guy earned the name "Bentfeather" that day which he carried with pride many years. I thought of that and I missed the guy. But thanks for the concern.

And thanks also Moldova for the smile. twigsnapper
H. Short
Space Cadet

Re: Transdimensional

Post by H. Short »

greggvizza wrote:I wish I could look at a copy of the old Transdimensional Technologies website again. I still have the essence of it in my memory but that was quite a few years ago and it is foggy.
Gregg: Don't Google, WayBack instead. Check out:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.tdimension.com/
That will give you the list of saved files they have; which contain some company pages from 2001 - 2004. The listings for 2005 and 2006 are just from a hosting service wanting to sell the name.

Some interesting projects: Power3 (Power Cubed) seems to be the lifter project you mentioned; and they had another propulsion project called Asymmetric Gravitational Wave Propulsion System. You can go straight to a fairly complete project page here:
http://web.archive.org/web/200404221436 ... jects.html

There is some related information from the early '60s you might find interesting at:
http://www.keelynet.com/gravity/majorde.htm

Elizabeth: The founder was Jeffrey Cameron, so either he or his wife, who worked with him, probably came up with the name. Do you think this is the Terminator Cameron? If so would his wife's name then be Caroline...? :) There's a 2001 news article at:
http://birmingham.bizjournals.com/birmi ... tml?page=1

I could get into some of the technical stuff but that would be best done in the proper forum, and I really need a little more time to put what background info I've got into a more cohesive form. For now I'll just reiterate what I mentioned before, that Brown's proposal in the '30s for the ship propulsion system using electric and magnetic fields is most definitely the basis for anything that came later. And as much as it will hurt everyone's feelings and put me high on several hit lists, it's my belief that the basic development for this FTM was done prior to Brown's birth. However, he may very well have been instrumental in developing or re-inventing it for certain powers-that-be especially if the original research was 'lost'.

I'm way behind as I've been away since chapter 57 so it will take awhile to catch up. Glad to see Paul is still at it and everyone is still around to keep him in line... :)

btw: the 1915 sci-fi story 'Skylark' by EE 'Doc' Smith, who was a PhD chemist, has some very interesting physics in it, although it isn't complete and you sort of have to know what you're looking at. There is another series from the '30s I think, I've been wracking my brains to remember, which is even more explicit concerning physics relevant to this topic.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

no hit lists here

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

HShort,

I wanted to welcome you again to the forum. Its been a long time!

Many great comments. This one interests me and is the reason I named this message " no hit lists here" You said:

"I could get into some of the technical stuff but that would be best done in the proper forum, and I really need a little more time to put what background info I've got into a more cohesive form. For now I'll just reiterate what I mentioned before, that Brown's proposal in the '30s for the ship propulsion system using electric and magnetic fields is most definitely the basis for anything that came later. And as much as it will hurt everyone's feelings and put me high on several hit lists, it's my belief that the basic development for this FTM was done prior to Brown's birth. However, he may very well have been instrumental in developing or re-inventing it for certain powers-that-be especially if the original research was 'lost'."

Whose research are we failing to credit? I understand that developments do not usually spring from thin air without some sort of previous work from someone else. We all stand on the shoulders of giants in that regard. In this instance though I would like to know who particularly you are referring to here? Prior to 1905? This should be the start of a very interesting thread of conversation.

" returning, returning, returning" was a phrase that Dr. Brown used in his private writings a lot and perhaps he is referring to the same thing here. Anyway. Can we hear more? And remember. Unlike other forums .... we don't have hit lists here! Oh, if you watched the " Justice" debacle we do I guess have a " unplug" list but you have to admit we did try to avoid that!

Lets talk. And if we are not mentioning someone that should be mentioned its just because, like Dr. Brown I am sure, we are not aware of him/her.

And just one other little thought. Sometimes we stand on the shoulders of people who have had the limelight stolen from them. Ever hear much about Mrs. Einstein? ( the first wife of Albert?) Ever note that she helped him write some of his most important papers .( and I don't mean that she was just taking notes.) No? Precisely the point that I am trying to make.

So if there is someone out there that you know of that is the first developer of the FTM as we know it .... I sure want to know. Elizabeth
H. Short
Space Cadet

Re: no hit lists here

Post by H. Short »

Hi, Elizabeth:
Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:So if there is someone out there that you know of that is the first developer of the FTM as we know it .... I sure want to know. Elizabeth
I shouldn't have specifically used the term FTM, its just that I find the name so hilarious :) that it sort of insinuated itself into the paragraph. To clarify things a little I'm simply talking 'ship propulsion' here. I really don't believe in time travel per se; while a sort of 'parallel universe' concept seems valid from the perspective of classical aether physics.

What people really need to do is take a long hard look at the research done in the 1800s and forget everything related to Einstein and the voodoo version of quantum physics. Most of the answers had been achieved by the classic physicists by the turn of the century. Name one item that you use in your daily life that isn't a direct result of what was achieved then. Then name one item in your life that has any relationship at all with Einstein and voodoo quantum physics - there aren't any because it wasn't and isn't science. It was disinformation pure and simple. Regarding Einstein's wife, check out her philosophical / political connections and you might get some understanding of why and what she was up to.

It would be nice to think that the 'Caroline' group was a gathering of good guys fighting the good fight against the forces of darkness, but power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. So, who knows what their agenda was / is. This applies as well to twigsnapper and Morgan who perhaps really want to see a good man's memory get its due, or who are simply part of a minor campaign to see what surfaces into their sights...

btw: how's Rex doing these days? :)
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: no hit lists here

Post by Mikado14 »

H. Short wrote: What people really need to do is take a long hard look at the research done in the 1800s and forget everything related to Einstein and the voodoo version of quantum physics. Most of the answers had been achieved by the classic physicists by the turn of the century. Name one item that you use in your daily life that isn't a direct result of what was achieved then. Then name one item in your life that has any relationship at all with Einstein and voodoo quantum physics - there aren't any because it wasn't and isn't science. It was disinformation pure and simple. Regarding Einstein's wife, check out her philosophical / political connections and you might get some understanding of why and what she was up to.
Welcome back! Your a man after my own heart, however, most "science" that we use everyday is based upon Maxwell, Farad, Hertz, et al. But then, are we really using all of Maxwell's work or just selected tidbits. I do agree with you in part.

H. Short wrote:It would be nice to think that the 'Caroline' group was a gathering of good guys fighting the good fight against the forces of darkness, but power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
I agree with the last half of your statement but if their "roots" are who I believe they are, you are looking at a rich history that spans at least 1000 years and perhaps more.
H. Short wrote: So, who knows what their agenda was / is. This applies as well to twigsnapper and Morgan who perhaps really want to see a good man's memory get its due, or who are simply part of a minor campaign to see what surfaces into their sights...
I believe on the surface you are correct but I "sense" a deeper current here. As Mr. Twigsnapper mentioned in a recent post, it is not on top of the sheets. Wonder what she looks like when the sheet is removed <g>

(Now Victoria, it is just humor so don't think that I am a.....what ever it is "g")

Mikado

To Elizabeth : Sir Arthur Eddington did not agree totally with Einstein
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Wayback Machine

Post by greggvizza »

Thank you H. Short for showing us the Wayback Machine. Sort of made me feel like I was using a real time machine. I love it!

Below is some of what the Wayback Machine found on Transdimensional:

“This is not the first propulsion technology Cameron has developed. Transdimensional's president and chief scientist also has patents pending on systems involving magnetocaloric hybrid rocket engines, beamed photodecomposition and assymmetric gravitational waves. “

“The last of these is often confused with the Power3 technology, according to Preston. The scientific community has also mistaken Power3 for ion wind propulsion, although Transdimensional says ion wind contributes less than 2 percent of the system's total motive force. “
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

another banner goes up

Another banner should go up in this strange " camp" that we have. The banner of Mileva Maric. I would not have mentioned her if I had not known a little bit about her, and following Mr. Twigsnappers good advice to " Remember the women" Here is the first of many links that will introduce her to those who said " what?" to my last comment about Einsteins first wife. The REAL stories are what gives a chance to see the REAL world.

http://womenshistory.about.com/b/a/081034.htm

So many good thoughts floated in the last week or so. Forgive me if it takes time to get back to you. Good thoughts like this deserve the respect of a considered answer. Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi...I had known about Mileva Maric and her contributions to Al's work, and of their somewhat tragic marriage circumstances. More here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mileva_Maric

But I've always been fascinated with the fact that so much of the foundations of the development of 20th century science and engineering came from the Serbia/Croatian culture, if we are to assume her significant contributions to relativity theory. Of course the other giant in all of this was Tesla, whose father was a Serbian Orthodox priest, and who never married.

Tesla, so like TTB, received little if any credit for his work other than recognition from his science and engineering peers of the time. Litttle money, scant rewards or kudos from his economic sponsors, but it is now acknowledged by almost everyone that the 20th century might never have happpened, technologically, without his innovations.

Many here know the stories, but as Mr. Short pointed out. the FTM puzzle, at least timewise (sorry) probably transcends Dr. Brown's work. He also believes that the basics of this work was somehow "lost".

Upon Tesla's death in a NYC hotel in early 1943, the safe in his room and his various extant research materials were put in the custody of government officials, and a good portion of this stuff was supposedly turned over to the Yugoslavian government ofter WWII. I've always speculated that FTM work involving Tesla probably was conducted in his lab in NYC in the late 1890's, and also likely in conjunction with physicists/scientists at the University of Chicago around the time of the 1893 World's Fair.

Nothing definite, but there are records of consultations and collaborations occurring in Chicago at about the time of the Fair, and the fairgrounds is where the campus of the University grew up. Besides Mark Twain wrote the first popular American time travel story, a Connecticutt Yankee in King Arthur's Court, and he was one of Tesla's buddies during this period. There's also a spectacular sculpture arrangement on the west end of the University's midway excecuted by Lorado Taft titled, The Fountain of Time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fountain_of_Time

If anybody has an interest in chewing on what the FBI has made available to the public regarding Tesla, have fun:

http://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/tesla.htm

flow....
Dancing is better than marching
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

out of reach

Post by twigsnapper »

"At the end of the bough--its uttermost end,
Missed by the harvesters, ripens the apple,
Nay, not overlooked, but far out of reach,
So with all best things"

Rewritten by many men but first written by Sappho Ephesian.

She wrote 10 books of verse mentioning a golden orb which comes to earth to assist her. All of those copies were lost in the Middle Ages and now what " bubbles to the surface are a few bits and pieces of what others have quoted from their memory of her work. Again. Remember the women. twigsnapper
Trickfox
The Magician

Primary symetry

Post by Trickfox »

Life itself has demonstrated it's symetry. Gender was intended to show that the sexes were equal. Transgendering was the proof that mankind needs to evolve beyond the conflict of the sexes. This is why I argue that the first artificial intelligence (AI) to be created would itself have and/or ponder such symetry. Of course it would be important to ponder if and why such AI should even be created. It is the reverse question for life beyond death.

Mom and Dad is a precious comodity. It is love, life, joy, care......birth

The concept seperates us from "the angels" as well.

Still blown away by that dancing white horse here..

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

another look at the FTM

HShort, Hi! stll laughing over the Rex ..... " I think someone hasn't thought this thing through!" .....

Anyway this is your quote: "I shouldn't have specifically used the term FTM, its just that I find the name so hilarious :) that it sort of insinuated itself into the paragraph. To clarify things a little I'm simply talking 'ship propulsion' here. I really don't believe in time travel per se; while a sort of 'parallel universe' concept seems valid from the perspective of classical aether physics" So in other words .... you think that the Rex just might exist out there somewhere but doubt that you are going to have to come face to face with him? Hey, that would work for me too.

I would agree with you that its hard to write FTM and maintain a straight face. But from what I have gathered at least there is a big honking difference between a simple " ships propulsion system " and the FTM. For obvious reasons.

EXACTLY the dividing line in the technologies? Its a good question but I believe WAY over my paygrade at least.

Shoot, if we knew that we would all be mental wonders of the modern world and Paul would be relieved of this chore of uncovering secrets because we would know all of them already!

You are right, the pointers seem to agree that such things as FTMs are possible and Pauls title for his book would have an even more significant meaning.

That " classical aether physics you see has been ignored for so many years the people who are " discovering it now" are flaberghasted when they find that someone has already been on the trail they think is new.

You are absolutely right here. Nothing that new here! Just ignored for so many years it has been forgotten!

Paul just said to me that it must have been really frustrating to be 30years ahead of his time. Try 50, or 100, or... 1000. And its been demonstrated even in our time how things can be hidden, ignored and then forgotten. I really believe that the Caroline Group, or perhaps just select members of that group decided that wasn't going to happen to the work of Townsend Brown. And maybe they had other agendas too and thats going to be the fun of it I think, just trying to figure what those agendas just might be. And its not going to be lying right on top of the sheets here so I guess we are taking our chances huh<g> Elizabeth.
grinder
Senior Officer

surfacing agendas

Post by grinder »

H. Short wrote:

So, who knows what their agenda was / is. This applies as well to twigsnapper and Morgan who perhaps really want to see a good man's memory get its due, or who are simply part of a minor campaign to see what surfaces into their sights...
"

I see rather immediately a problem with the presentation of that statement. It is the classic either/or situation! recognition for Townsend Bron OR dredging the water for something which interested them .. whatever that might be. I submit that it could be BOTH or as I have seen
Elizabeth say ..... i" It could be a thousand points in between"

Maybe Morgan and his "people " are using the unveiling of Dr, Browns story as inspiration to other scientists? maybe the uncovering of the technology that Paul is given to understand is just waiting to be "uncovered' ?

Maybe they are " trolling for denizens of the deep who would try to stop this kind of story and they needed " bait " out there to bring the " big fish" to the surface.?

Maybe only a section of the Caroline Group wants any of this out? Maybe its a power struggle between the camps to disclose and those who want things to remain secret and stagnent ... or controlled.?

Gee. I am beginning to sound like something Stephen Greer might write.

Point taken there are MANY reasons for all of this happening. I just guess we have to pick what makes sense to us and keep our ears open for other additional agendas as we go along. I just happen to think that there might be a whole slew of em. grinder
H. Short
Space Cadet

Re: surfacing agendas

Post by H. Short »

grinder wrote: Point taken there are MANY reasons for all of this happening. I just guess we have to pick what makes sense to us and keep our ears open for other additional agendas as we go along. I just happen to think that there might be a whole slew of em. grinder
Agreed. That's why I said 'who knows'... I certainly don't.
H. Short
Space Cadet

Re: another banner goes up

Post by H. Short »

After having looked over some of that material I think I should retract my early comment about his first wife as it was based on only a partial memory of something I read in one of William Lyne's books. As much as I believe Lyne actually has a handle on a lot of information, especially the fundamental relationship between electro-magnetic-vector forces, he doesn't really substantiate his claim that Einstein gained his exposure to the earlier 18th century version of relativity through his wife. It could be true, but in fact I think I was confusing her with another more sinister person entirely. mea culpa.

I was going to post a separate comment concerning uncle Albert but it might as well go here. There is a very interesting article on aether detection experiments done in the early 1900. Although many writers now days claim that Einstein later stated that his theories did not preclude an aether, excerpts from letters shown here seem to contradict that. In fact, it seems that he may have been directly involved in a concentrated smear campaign after Miller's death to discredit his positive aether experimental results. Also the earlier experiments the relativists like to claim 'disproved' the existence of the aether, actually showed positive results; however, the researchers expected larger results so wrote these off as not significant.

It seems that kindly ol' uncle Albert might not have been such a nice guy after all; in fact a lot of information has him appearing to have been more of a philandering plagiarizing paid disinformation agent than anything else.

http://www.orgonelab.org/miller.htm