Chapter 63: The Mole, The Bug, and the Prairie Chicken

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

something fishy

Post by Victoria Steele »

Paul,

There is something fishy about that FBI report you quoted

Townsend Brown as having told him, “that BROWN said he went to Pearl Harbor where he demonstrated his propulsion principal in a model boat to a
group of Naval and Marine officers who, he said, were so impressed that they caused his discovery to be classified as a secret.â€
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: something fishy

Post by Mikado14 »

Victoria Steele wrote: I am lost again! Odd slant on things but I am trying to see more than just one or two possibilities here. Victoria
Wouldn't that be either/or? <g>

Don't want to go crossthreading here, just might need a thread chaser. (for all you mechanically minded individuals who will see the pun)

I'll get you on that thread with an answer.

See there....red

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

A year ago!!!

Post by Trickfox »

viewtopic.php?p=1671#1671

Some of you will remember this ranting I did over a year ago? I guest I layed it out like a naked man on the beach (taking on a suntan in harmony with Gaïa)

The responses from Mr. T and others are much more well understood now as I read them again for the second time.

Well in any case........ I was wondering if you had seen this post Langley? I thought that you might possibly have been refering to information "Born Classified" in some of your last posts.

Perhaps now you can understand and believe what I said about the "Special Nature" of our "Ship's crew". We are sailing through the oceans of mystery. We are falling into wabbit holes, and having conversations with chesire cats.

So what is the biggest secret of all.......

Do you think It might just have been found out yet?

I guess that would mean that it's no longer a secret (remember the bots will find this post) We already made it on the first google page when it come to the subject of "Born classified materials".

We know,
-they know that we know,
-we know they know that we know,

so..... what now?

Even though we know they know that we know, we also know they are still trying to KEEP it secret.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

looking back

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

You still amaze me Trickfox. I forget sometimes what a long and wonderful relationship we have had on this forum and some of the thoughts that have been shared here. Thank you for bringing up that thread. I agree with you . Reading all of those comments from over a year ago is really amazing. It does give you an idea of what a wonderful and varied crew we have here.

I encourage those of you who are relatively new to this forum ( and if you have read Pauls chapters up to and including Chapter 38 ... then please as a favor to all of us "old timers" here please read the comments on this thread.

viewtopic.php?t=285

Its really amazing the topics that we covered that we seem to really be getting into depth now and the wisdom of some of these words is really amazing. Please take a moment if you can and then respond , if you want to, either to that thread or this one. We are talking about the same things here and this thread just adds a little depth to our conversation. What a trip it has been for me reading it.

I still am so impressed by your message then trickfox and I still agree that it was the most honest expression of anything I maybe have ever seen on paper and I am still VERY impressed. And of course you grinder are still searching, Victoria can still be funny as heck and quite the strong woman, in case none of you have noticed. Paul is still going along trying to keep his head in one piece trying to get the writing done. Mr. Twigsnapper, as always seems to always drop in there with just the right words and you were there too Gregg and Andrew and Lindab, Madison ( what has happened to you? we miss your comments!) Sometimes I look at myself as the really boring one in this group. Always sort of silly and pedestrian in my hopefulness. But at least I was in exhilarating company! ah, it was fun reading again.

And Trickfox I am not ignoring your last BIG question. I just don't know how to respond just yet. Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

no math can prove nor disprove truth objectively

Post by Trickfox »

Then don't..... It's not important anymore, and thus does a wiser fox also know!

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Who knows?

Post by greggvizza »

Would I be correct in stating then that the Caroline Group wants us to bring about this technology, but world governments want to stop it? Can this really be the case?

I have had the sense since about 2002 that some entity was deliberately leaking rudimentary information to certain members of the general population,with the goal of having them develop this previously developed, previously proven, technology themselves. I thought it was the government, but maybe not. What was Transdimensional Technologies in Huntsville all about? They disappeared a year after they gave the world the lifter. Which side were they on?

Trickfox, if indeed there are entities that want to stop it, then I would not want to be the sole holder of this knowledge; better to have it spread spectrum, it's more difficult to jam, more difficult to subdue, and safer for the holder.

GV
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
You say " sometimes I look at myself as boring and pedestrian etc"
I for one consider you as the most important and central figure in all of this strange underground wabbit hole we are all wombling about in.
I doubt I would have stayed here without the influence and guidance you bring to this place.
At the helm of any great team is someone who is on the ball and there for all when it matters, you excell in this way, and above all it is blatently obvious --YOU REALLY MEAN IT.
Thank you, in admiration
Kevin
fibonacci is king
grinder
Senior Officer

second that opinion

Post by grinder »

And I second that opinion kevin. I am sure if it weren't for Elizabeths participation here I would have gone flying off into space here many times, probably not to return. But somehow she always seems to find just the right words to bring us all together. Well, except maybe for what was his name? The guy who just flooded us with his opinions but then had the gaul to admit that he hadn't even read what Paul had written so far. He was just using this forum to promote his own ideas. I must have blocked his name from my memory because I got so enraged at him. Upset the whole applecart and it made for a really rough week here. Finally Paul came in and locked the guy off the forum and things resumed into some sort of normal pattern again. But still, I sense that Elizabeth was disturbed by the loss of that one individual to our common cause. Like she knew that he was important and had something important to share but that she just couldn't reach him. Like she blamed herself.

So Elizabeth, I want to tell you. Never do that to yourself. There isn't a pedestrian bone in your body! You are wonderful! Its just that there are some of us that you will reach, and some who have their minds so full of their own problems they can't see past all that mud. Just go on. I know that is hard for you because I think that you REALLY value each and every one of us and like kevin says , that comes across. But some will never be reached. Thats just my conclusion.

But the ones that do get it. speaking for kevin and myself. We are your devoted fans. Thats hardly the right word but I hope you know what I mean. Proud to .... how does that old expression go? "Rest in the shade of your banner?" grinder
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Trickfox...my brother. Yes...aloneness, apartness, new knowledge, fermentation... much the same throughout my life.

I know, that they know, that I know, that they know...how often I have repeated that mantra to myself. And yes they still strive to keep it all a secret and unfairly abuse and punish those of us who, in their opinion, step over the line, even in innocence. And then have the audacity to hypocritically disguise it all as "security". Whose ?

And yes..."born classified" describes the situation and the phenomenon so much more acccurately for more and more people each year than you could ever know.

Elizabeth, I too admire what you do here on a day to day basis to keep this herd of wild mustangs on the forum, who are forever roaming the desert in search of sustenance to keep themselves physically and intellectually nourished, together, and viable.

A wise man whose avatar name begins with T suggested that all of us wild mustangs will someday reach a "nexus" together, and that this is somehow the intent of all this.

Lets stay in our loose, unified, yet wild herd and do that together. But questions must always be asked and answered to get to the "nexus". That may only be accomplished through mutual respect..

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

double post by mistake
Last edited by flowperson on Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dancing is better than marching
grinder
Senior Officer

nail on the head

Post by grinder »

Greg just hit the nail on the head folks. While all of us are trying to find our heads and asking " why is it that I am being drawn into this .... thing ... whatever it is ..... then here comes Gregg with the absolute answer. Listen up Paul if you haven't figured this out already Here it is. Thanks Gregg

"Would I be correct in stating then that the Caroline Group wants us to bring about this technology, but world governments want to stop it? Can this really be the case?

"have had the sense since about 2002 that some entity was deliberately leaking rudimentary information to certain members of the general population,with the goal of having them develop this previously developed, previously proven, technology themselves. I thought it was the government, but maybe not. What was Transdimensional Technologies in Huntsville all about? They disappeared a year after they gave the world the lifter. Which side were they on?

Trickfox, if indeed there are entities that want to stop it, then I would not want to be the sole holder of this knowledge; better to have it spread spectrum, it's more difficult to jam, more difficult to subdue, and safer for the holder."

Copy that and hang it where you can see it everybody. THERES the SECRET ... or at least ONE of the BIG ones.

And who can I ask was " Transdimensional Technologies?" The hair is standing up on my arms again and that hasn't happened in a long time! What did they have to do with Dr. Browns lifters? grinder
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Grinder,
" Just who the hell are transdimentional technologies "
Perhaps now you can see why I would post a link to the transvestites from transelvania, doing the TIME WARP.

Perhaps someones out there pulling our strings?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhSYbRiYwTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muMcWMKPEWQ

Ehd, just two songs by Bowie
1, space oddity ( major TOM )
2, starman, he'd like to come and see us, but he thinks he'll blow our minds. And, some CAT was laying down some etc etc.

Kevin
fibonacci is king
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Great Minds Think Alike

Post by Paul S. »

Victoria Steele wrote:There is something fishy about that FBI report you quoted

"Townsend Brown as having told him, “that BROWN said he went to Pearl Harbor where he demonstrated his propulsion principal in a model boat to a group of Naval and Marine officers who, he said, were so impressed that they caused his discovery to be classified as a secret."

Thanks to all that Langley just wrote, how then could Dr. Brown have even mentioned something that had been classified by the Navy earlier? HE COULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT. Couldn't they have thrown him in a federal prison for that?
My dear Victoria, that is EXACTLY the thought that ran through my mind when I read all that, and I'm glad you picked up on it.

So, at the risk of further complicating the matter, adding further fuel to the fire you have just lit, let me quote here the rest of the paragraph from which that passage from the FBI file was quote:
[blacked out] remembers taht [blacked out] was one of these officers who BROWN said witnessed the demonstartion at Pearl Harbor. Continuing, BROWN related that he returned to the mainland, expecting to hear from the Navy. He said that he did not hear and since he could not wait any longer he weas determined to turn over his discovery to whomever could use it.
"Whomever could use it"??? Excuse me... but... now... THAT would be some kind of treason, don't you think?

So you are quite right, these statements challenge credulity at best and are downright contradictory at worst: "classified," but he's gonna "turn over his discovery..." Yeah, how exactly does THAT work???

Hey, like I've said before, I just have to roll with what my sources provide me. I report... you decide. And remember to turn out the light when you leave the rabbit hole... <g>

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

something smells

Post by Victoria Steele »

Paul,
Something really smells about that report. Who said what to whom. I don't believe Dr. Brown had anything to do with that statement. Its bogus. I just don't know whose agenda that bogus report served but I just feel that there is no way Dr. Brown would have hung his neck that far out. He just wasn't as stupid as those statements are.

You want my impression? I think somebody in the FBI was planting information. I think whoever ( blanked out) was someone PAID to say that ( or traded favors to say that, whatever, I know that works too)

If Dr. Brown DID say that. What would that mean? Basically he would have been waving a big red flag out there to whoever might read that report that says ...."I will betray my country. Come and get the information )

Still I REALLY don't think that Dr. Brown would think Soviet agents would be that stupid not to smell a trap. Hes just too smart to underestimate his enemies like that!Still maybe he didn't do it. It just doesn't feel like something, some plot , that Dr. Brown would hatch. Its not elegant enough, if you know what I mean.

No, my thought is, Its some low level FBI jerk using Dr. Browns " words" as bait. In an operation that is second rate, at that. Just my two cents worth. And maybe Dr. Brown didn't even know about that report. Most people don't ever know what the FBI files say about them anyway. Some of them don't even know they have FBI files on them. THATS scarey. Victoria
grinder
Senior Officer

right on.

Post by grinder »

I think that you are right Victoria. Dr. Brown was too smart to make that kind of statement ( UNLESS HE DID IT INTENTIONALLY. REMEMBER THE PRAIRIE CHICKEN ACT? BOY IF THATS NOT FLOPPING AROUND LOOKING VUNERABLE AND STUPID WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE?) So .... stupid like a fox maybe.

OR ..... another possibility, maybe the FBI was under orders to " get Brown". Pounding on some Admiral desk might just generate that kind of response from " friends in Washington?" grinder
Last edited by grinder on Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.