Chapter 63: The Mole, The Bug, and the Prairie Chicken

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

it was BOTH, and MORE

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Gregg. love it. You come up with some great questions.

You said in your last message

The lifter and Ionic Breeze were definitely the diversion devised by TTB. So the diversion has become totally ubiquitous. OK what next? This is why I have to keep asking, who’s side was Transdimensional on? They gave the world the diversion at a precisely determined time, then disappeared. The diversion did have the effect of stimulating interest in electrogravitics though; so was their real intention to initiate interest, using something unclassified, in the hopes that it would get people thinking and researching and eventually end up with the real deal? Or was their sole purpose to divert, in the hopes that we would all end up saying there is really nothing to see here; it is just an ion wind kite? "

The lifter WAS a diversion but it also was valuable in its own right for what it was and it was a good teaching tool. Remember even Edward Teller looked into the "insides " of the fan as it blew cool air on his face and he had to admit ( loud enough for everyone in the room to hear) " I don't know what makes it work." That by itself has a certain value beyond simple diversion.

But yes it also was a diversion away from other developments. " Using something unclassified in the hopes that t would get people thinking and reserching and eventually end up with the real deal? PRECISELY WHAT I THINK

But going to the real deal from a standing start is not easy. Ask Paul. And its my impression that this technology is not going to be simply " given up" Its got to be worked hard for. Very hard ... for. Will we finally really understand it? Well, I know that Pauls book will help. The rest of it is up to the people involved. My two cents worth. Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

EHD, that is the question, Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of ridicule, or to take arms against a sea of doubters,

Yes, a medium, whether that be solid, liquid or gaseous and if so but be one of them what do you have?

I ask for known theory to be correct at times and that I chastize and appear to belittle but I am not doing so,

Let your minds eye soar and let go.

( geez, I think I am starting to sound like kevin, how about it kevin, do you think so? My Shakespeare has the quality of a vacuum.)

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: A year ago!!!

Post by Langley »

Trickfox wrote:viewtopic.php?p=1671#1671

Some of you will remember this ranting I did over a year ago?

Trickfox
Oh Trickfox that's very good. I hadnt seen it before.

The issue Victoria raises is important. Im re re reading. Could be a blinder in the file, a setup - a justification to keep up the work on Brown - , a pointer to another database or file or body of knowledge, a tag.

Also, once something is in the public domain, it becomes progressively less risky to talk about. If one can cite sources other than the official ones then the risk diminishes. I cite Teller vs Pauling. What Pauling discovered and published, Teller wanted to suppress. So Teller had Pauling investigated by the FBI. A wider group is the atomic veterans. While still gagged, due to the flood of information, they can cite sources other than want their own eyes have seen.

Static Electricty? If one had a large enough ion bubble around a craft, could it be self powering by contact with differing levels of potential within a medium ie the air? Like it could accumulate static charge at a fairly rapid rate?

Oil?

The blood is rushing to my head, but I am in Australia.
Last edited by Langley on Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Speaking of Italians...

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote:When my Italian grandfather made his wine, time didn't matter for it would be done when it was done.
And in "The Agony and the Ecstacy," whenever the Pope would ask when would the Cistene Chapel be done, Michelangelo would reply, "When it is FINISHED."

I can definitely relate.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

when its done

I was waiting for that phrase to come up Paul!

I get that question here from occasional friends who don't really have a concept on what this book and this effort is all about.

side note to all of you folks who are new to the forum.I have been assisting Paul on this thing now for almost five years ( this fall, right,Paul ?don't tell me its six, my mind swirls)

And of course the first thing they want to know is " When will it be finished?" I think that they are interested in getting a copy for themselves but still the question lingers in the air with the implication that is should be DONE by now. That used to disturb me and I kept trying to come up with a date .... "oh maybe this fall ... or maybe by Christmas "... of whatever year it happened to be.

But now I don't care. Its what is happening right now that is important. Nothing else really matters.

A little inside personal note. I had a boyfriend once who was sort of a hippy ( weren't they all then?). He made the statement that " Perhaps we have known each other in an earlier life. " I just couldnt quite get that. My response was something like. "I don't care about other lives. Its what happens NOW that interests me." Needless to say. The relationship didn't last. I don't think he felt I appreciated his " loftier" thoughts.

Feet on the ground. When will it be finished? When it is done. Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

good reasons

Gregg,
I have to thank you for the various statements you have made recently , like this one

"Trickfox, if indeed there are entities that want to stop it, then I would not want to be the sole holder of this knowledge; better to have it spread spectrum, it's more difficult to jam, more difficult to subdue, and safer for the holder"

And anyone with the ability to put two and two together might be able to see now the reason Linda Brown may have had for encouraging the posting of informtion on her Dad to the Internet. (First, of course. through the abilities and efforts of Andrew Bolland and his original Townsend Brown website.) Most of the technical information that others have discovered about Dr. Brown came directly from Andrews site.

And now here is Paul who is obviously laying it out there for people to read and discuss. You all have responded so wonderfully to his decision to post these chapters on the Internet!..

Once the story develops out on the Internet ... while it is out there and it is available to everyone it becomes impossible for any agency to " suck all this back into the black".

So you see, you are absolutely right... way better for it to be spread spectrum! Elizabeth
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

To expand on Elizabeth's thoughts a bit:
Once the story develops out on the Internet ... while it is out there and it is available to everyone it becomes impossible for any agency to " suck all this back into the black".
I, and others, such as Trickfox and Linda Brown, also believe that this book will spark a broader interest in the exploration of Townsend Brown's life's work, which will motivate people to look far beyond the lifters and Ionic Breezes.

Attempting to force a technological advance before its time can be difficult, therefore it can end up turning into a waiting game until the right moment. All the people that have been, and will be, involved in the creation of this book have an indispensable part in guiding us from point A to B.

Qualight, L.L.C. was originally formed as a platform to support research and development of Townsend Brown's work, so you can bet we will be at Point B with our banner flying.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

banners flying

Post by Victoria Steele »

Andrew,

Looking forward to the day when Qualight moves forward in support of this new technology. Thats going to be pretty exciting and you have sure put in your time and deserve to be in that position.

I noted this from the last chapter "That is the dilemma that emerges — to varying degrees — from the pages of Townsend Brown’s FBI files, which were first obtained as the result of a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request submitted by Andrew Bolland in April, 1999." ..... which means that you Andrew were the one that got those original FBI papers that Paul is working with now. Good thing because apparently ( after THINKING THEY HAD THEM and TELLING PAUL THEY HAD THEM ... apparently the originals to the copies you got in 1999 have been destroyed. Which means ..... the copies that you happened to get then are the only ones available? Perhaps someone else put in a request for the files and got them, but according to Pauls experience nobody else could get that same material now. Thats a really interesting turn of events.

I still think some of those reports are strange from the get go. But I would love to be able to read even the redacted version. Someday Paul maybe you could make those 100 some pages available to the public? Victoria
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: it was BOTH, and MORE

Post by Langley »

T. Loder (ed.), “Outside-the-Boxâ€
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Here that transdimensional outfit is again.

LORENTZ FORCE PROPULSION SYSTEM
Patent Number: WO02073218
Publication date: September 19th, 2002
Inventor(s): CAMERON JEFFERY A (US)
Applicant(s): TRANSDIMENSIONAL TECHNOLOGIES (US)

Abstract
A plurality of asymmetrical capacitors that develop power in a propulsion system are disclosed. In one embodiment, the capacitor is constructed so as to have an elongated rear conductive element to provide a relatively long region within which electrons drift. in another embodiment, a plurality of forward emitters are positioned so as to create an ionization region in front of the capacitor, with a rear conductive element providing a region within which electrons may drift. In all these capacitors, a leaky dielectric region separates the forward and rearward conductive elements, with electron drift through the leaky dielectric generating motive power. In some instances, this region may simply be an air gap, and in other instances pure or ultrapure semiconductor materials, i.e. materials that exhibit both electron mobility and a dielectric constant, may be used. A plurality of such semiconductor materials are constructed in layers forming the leaky dielectric region.

Click here to see the full patent

Note from JL Naudin : In the Jeffery Cameron's patent from Transdimensional Technologies, all the theoretical part about the " Lorentz force propulsion system " working principle ( see pages 1-7 ) is fully inspired from the document " Review of the application of Newton's third law in physics " from Patrick Cornille published in 1998 in the Elsevier Science " Progress in Energy and Combustion Science " - Vol 25 ( issue 2 - April 1998 ), see chapter 9.1, pages 173-177 : The Lorentz force law and the stimulated force.

So SOMEONE SHOULD KNOW WHERE THEY ARE NOW? RIGHT? Obviously promoting work along these lines.

And I was struck by how very upfront. Naudin presented Townsend Browns name and position in this development . No mistaking where the credit was being put! And that was certainly refreshing.

http://jnaudin.free.fr/lifters/story.htm

Its an interesting read. Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

I recently was talking with someone, they will know who they are:
Drake wrote: i.e. materials that exhibit both electron mobility and a dielectric constant, may be used. A plurality of such semiconductor materials are constructed in layers forming the leaky dielectric region.
In some instances, it is built like "baking a cake". Understand my Email better?

Amazing how knowlege just keeps emerging. Sort of like Shattercane. No matter how much you try to kill it, pull it, burn it, it still comes up in the corn.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

shattercane

Post by twigsnapper »

Haven't heard that expression in many years. Sort of like it. Good name for a project someday. You might take the boy out of the country as they say .................. A cake, you say? twigsnapper
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Or...like having a good leavening substance (yeast) in your bread dough.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

cross referencing here

And of course just given half an excuse its easy for me to cross reference here

http://oregonstate.edu/instruct/css/330 ... 2Notes.htm

looking at this on " shattercane" ( I had never heard that expression or even knew about it. I guess I am not THAT much of a country kid.

"Shattercane (Sorghum bicolor ssp. drummondii) is a major weed problem in US maize and sorghum fields. It resembles forage types of maize and sorghum, and Johnsongrass. See the Extension Bulletin from West Virginia University for tips on how to distinguish these species. Shattercane is an annual plant that results from crosses between cultivated sorghum and johnsongrass or as a spontaneous appearance of "wild'' (ancestral) genes in cultivated sorghum through genetic recombination. It can cross readily with cultivated sorghum."

And that part stuck out for me " OR AS A SPONTANEOUS APPEARANCE OF WILD (ANCESTRAL) GENES ..... Boy ..... is that ever us. And tough to get rid of .... you are right Mr. Twigsnapper. Would make a good Project name. Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

MMMMM...fried cornmeal mush and sorghum molasses...MMMMMMMM !
Just an ole' country boy .

flow....
Dancing is better than marching