NICAP

Here is where we focus on separating the facts from the fiction, identifying what we KNOW from what what we DON'T KNOW about the life and work of Townsend Brown
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: NICAP

Post by Trickfox »

She never says too much... but when she does, Ladygrady just blows me away :shock:

How about you Mikado, others??

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Well my old friend Mr. Trickfox, I just had that very same conversation but with a different twist with someone today. Perhaps ladygrady was picking up on the vibration...or not.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Well now... THIS is interesting...

Post by Paul S. »

...although it has nothing to do with "NICAP."

Hello, grady, long time.... nada. And suddenly you show up with this?? And... almost exactly on the heels of a lengthy conversation I had this morning that touched on these very subjects. How odd is that?

Not odd at all, down in THIS rabbit hole...
ladygrady wrote:Regarding your meeting with Morgan.... someday.

You said " But the actually meeting the man? Apparently that's still on the docket for sometime in the future."

I find that a fascinating statement.
Yes, truly fascinating... almost.... dare I say it? Mystical...?
Which opens so many doors. You obviously believe that there is still a chance for you to meet the man.
Rightly or wrongly, some people I take at their word, however extraordinary the circumstances.
That idea brings sort of a strange bunch of thoughts to me. Tell me what your impression is of this , if you can. Remember you have said already. If time travel was available to Morgan in " his future" then the entire door opens here, past and future, right?
Yeah, that's the part I was talking about earlier today. Even if the ships "haven't been built yet," if they can traverse time, then... well, the word "yet" has less meaning, doesn't it? They may not have been built "yet," but they could still be here... now.
I think that you have said here that you and Morgan had some sort of an agreement centering around his beautiful cane ( Thumpstick you called it). You were going to trade it back. He was going to give you back your Dads pin, retrieve his thumpstick. But according to what you have said .... the signal that he had been killed was that the pin was returned to you. And thats what has happened, BUT didn't he still say ( in that case) that you and he would meet on some island somewhere for a grand party?

The promise of a party on a beach somewhere was separate from the promise of re-exchanging our talismans. He did not say that EVEN IF the pin was returned, that we would still meet on a beach. That is the conclusion I have conjured from my own fanciful (wishful?) thinking.
Perhaps the Morgan who was able to slide through time has already gone into the future so he knew when he said that to you that he would in fact meet you someday .... because he already had.
That's what I'm getting at, too. And I gather he has made similar promises to some others, as well.
If you agree with some of the concepts of this book then that idea shouldn't be entirely outrageous.

Having written the book, I'd say that there's a fairly likelihood that I agree with some of it's concepts... <g>
You have to admit, if you are ever approached by a stranger with green eyes , someone who knows far more than a stranger would... wouldn't that PROVE all of this to you? ... And maybe to accept this level of knowledge you also have to be able to KNOW this without having the absolute requirement to prove the experience to others. Perhaps there is no way to " Prove it" to anyone but the person who experiences it.
I don't feel any particular imperative to "prove" the kind of experience you are describing to anybody but myself. And I may not even need "proof" to believe, at least on some level, that what we are talking about is possible. It is, after all, a quantum universe where all manner of weird things are possible... like Philpotts said, simply waiting for our "wits to get sharper..."
I remember that sort of odd meeting that MarkC reported having when he was visiting Great Valley High School. He said that some tall strapping kid " bumped into him" ( strongly enough to spin him around and remember Mark? You reported that you had a funny feeling about that meeting.
I remember Mark telling us about that encounter... had pretty much the same reaction that you are describing.
So given those thoughts to think about. How do you picture the Morgan you expect to meet on that beach? I really would appreciate seeing an answer to that if you can,
The mental picture I have is of a tall man in a Hawaiian shirt with sunglasses perched atop his round, completely hairless head.

What'd I just do, "put in my order"?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Yes, I remember.

But what if a tall red headed fellow with an Eric the Red beard crosses your path first? Would you still recognize him? twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Touche Mr. Twigsnapper! Touche!

Remember Paul, Morgan could be picked up at any time and I would bet that he is intelligent and "mystical" enough to be able to handle the paradox of it all.

So....how many Morgan's do you wish to meet on the beach?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

I have come to the conclusion that the magic of " cosmic glue" is inherited, certainly.
And even though I am always the one stressing the importance of the women in this story when I come face to face with a working example of that magic I am still awed.

then on to other thoughts

And not to interrupt conversations here but ..... Paul. This subject came up recently. Some of you might recognize it. And while you are busy trying to scope out the red headed kid in a crowd, consider for a moment where the most rational place it would have been for Dr. Brown to spirit those " black notebooks"? Remember that Morgan said that they were " somewhere safe" Think on that.

He would have sent them to someone whom he trusted and whom had demonstrated his loyalty and perhaps even bravery. He would have handed them to someone who knew him better than any one else, excluding perhaps his family. He would have handed them to the person /persons who had already been the caretaker of the first notebooks for years.

So now you know. twigsnapper
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Multiples

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote:So....how many Morgan's do you wish to meet on the beach?
I'm pretty sure one is all I could handle.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Trickfox
The Magician

About the woman again

Post by Trickfox »

Mr. Twigsnapper. I think I know what you mean about watching out for the woman, because I just found another woman trying to change the world: http://www.spacegeneration.org/node/2060

She wrote this article and I'm wondering if anyone agrees with her. I kind of like it myself at first glance.

Anyone else?
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Caretakers

Post by Paul S. »

twigsnapper wrote:So now you know. twigsnapper
Roger that.

Thank you sir.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Rose
Senior Cadet

Re: Caretakers

Post by Rose »

Paul S. wrote:
Roger that.

Thank you sir.

--PS
hmmmm....is this just Juan of those things the rest of us have to figure out for ourselves?

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: Caretakers

Post by Paul S. »

Rose wrote:
Paul S. wrote:
Roger that.

Thank you sir.

--PS
hmmmm....is this just Juan of those things the rest of us have to figure out for ourselves?

rose
Pretty much. That's one of the skill sets that is required for advancement among these ranks.

Well, that or find yourself a very patient "inside" source... <g>

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

twigsnapper wrote:consider for a moment where the most rational place it would have been for Dr. Brown to spirit those " black notebooks"? Remember that Morgan said that they were " somewhere safe" Think on that.

He would have sent them to someone whom he trusted and whom had demonstrated his loyalty and perhaps even bravery. He would have handed them to someone who knew him better than any one else, excluding perhaps his family. He would have handed them to the person /persons who had already been the caretaker of the first notebooks for years.

I took that to mean that he gave the notebooks to twigsnapper for safe keeping. I could be wrong; I'm not the best code breaker.

GV
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Was that a question in disguise Gregg?

Trickfox
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

greggvizza wrote:
twigsnapper wrote:consider for a moment where the most rational place it would have been for Dr. Brown to spirit those " black notebooks"? Remember that Morgan said that they were " somewhere safe" Think on that.

I took that to mean that he gave the notebooks to twigsnapper for safe keeping. I could be wrong; I'm not the best code breaker.

GV
You're a better code breaker than I am but it fits and makes sense! And if that's true, Mr. Twigsnapper, I'd like a copy for my reading files. Any good notes on tunnel diodes? :wink:

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

No MagicBill, I am not a better code breaker. Trickfox pretty much spelled it out in the post right before yours.

GV