NICAP

Here is where we focus on separating the facts from the fiction, identifying what we KNOW from what what we DON'T KNOW about the life and work of Townsend Brown
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Re: NICAP

Post by twigsnapper »

No, sorry to disappoint you. Not me.

And since I don't want you to expend unneccesary energy in this search just believe me when I say that this particular rabbit hole is so deep that if you threw a pebble in it .... it wouldn't hit bottom for several years. Trust me on that and lets go on shall we?
twigsnapper
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Mr. Twigsnapper,

Thank you for your response, sir. I originally didn't think it was you but then Gregg's post made some sense.

I actually thought it was what Rose (remember the women) hinted at, if it was some Juan else. Morgan's friend Juan would fit your definition although I'm not sure we know where Juan is.Here is a character we have been introduced to but we know very little about him other than he and Morgan were cohorts. Juan, if still alive, would also probably pretty well know if Morgan was really deceased or not. He also might have some information on Dr. Brown although much of it may be second hand information passed along by Morgan.

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Boy, this is completely off the NICAP thread. No......... maybe not.

Rose thanks for that "Juan" more reference. And it makes total sense.

I agree with you Bill, Think on this .

We are introduced to Juan during the time where Morgan was just getting his training. Or actually earlier wasn't it? In New York City when Linda went up to visit Morgan. For some strange reason she ended up alone in an apartment with this character she had just met. It was New Years Eve. Morgan was gone????? And for some reason this "Juan" spent his evening quietly staying in the apartment while she slept. Now if that doesn't speak of .....protection ... what does? Why would a young man spend New Years Eve quietly hanging out while his friends girlfriend gets some rest?????

Then the second time they meet it is during the middle of the summer on what looks like a "leave" from training at what is acknowledged in Pauls book as a CIA training facility. Both young men are training together, obviously. Morgan has been told that he would be " training alongside" CIA agents but would not really be one of them. ( oh sorry. correction. Not " agents" . They are better called " intelligence officers") So is that enough for us to assume that "Juan" went on to become someone invested and wound up in the CIA. And if he were, like my brother, wouldn't he be retired by now? So someday perhaps he could step forward? Can we someday look forward to verification of say the " Decker caper" by a substantial CIA source. Oh thats hoping for too much. Would Dr. Brown have sent the notebooks to the CIA. Something tells me no.... <g>

This would not have been unusual for Dr. Brown. He obviously ( from his experience with NICAP) was accustomed to having dealings with the CIA. In fact it gets pretty obvious to me that he could draw from CIA sources when he wanted to. hmmmm,

Still doesn't really answer whether "Juan" took over Morgans position with the Caroline Group or not, Just shows us a character that probably has been living in the shadows of even this book pretty successfully.,,, and that those leads are probably still really hot.

So what does that mean for NOW?

MarkC
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Juan is not Caroline. Doesn't fit.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

Post by ladygrady »

yes, well, you could have something there. Look who became interested in NICAP, through Dr, Browns suggestions

http://badley.info/history/Hillenkoeter ... .biog.html

Remember folks this is a multigenerational thing we are looking at here.

edit to answer youu Mikado, Why doesn't it fit?

grady
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Juan is as much a name as Morgan. He might be aware of Caroline but then, to some measure, we are all plebe's or minions on this forum and don't realize it.

I had a dream about Osirus.

Stupid dreams.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

Post by ladygrady »

I happen to think that this Forum and all of the information that it has pulled to itself will be as important as Pauls book will be in the impact it will have. A book is held between two covers. It can only say so much. And Paul. I hate to tell ya. No way can you condense everything that needs to be said in 300 pages... a trilogy perhaps? Nothing less I would bet!

This Forum can go anywhere and do anything. Its alive. Nothing can quite match a finely tuned receiver that has no boundaries/. My opinion grady
Griffin
Senior Officer

Wuji to the Core

Post by Griffin »

Ladygrady-

You wrote:
This Forum can go anywhere and do anything. Its alive. Nothing can quite match a finely tuned receiver that has no boundaries/.

My comment:
This could be a description of the Chinese concept of Wuji -- no boundaries and pure potential.

Mr. Twigsnapper-

Your comment on the when and whereabouts of the missing notebooks might have a Core meaning that requires a bit of a Shift in thinking. Just an ambient thought.

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

Missing...

Post by Griffin »

Further-

Somehow this brings to mind the missing Mayan Codices and other temporarily unavailable records.

Griffin
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Mark C, leaving the who aside, i just want to observe that it seems to me that these operatives crossed boundaries frequently. The OSS pulled from the different service agencies and then fed them to the CIA which in turn fed some of those into the NRO. At this point I would take no bets on who was wearing what colors at what time in history.

Ladygrady mentions the multigenerational idea again in connection with Admiral Hillenkoetter. i'm just going to shut up and ponder that, but I'll leave you all with what good ol' wiki has to say.

Hillenkoetter was a member of NICAP and Donald E. Keyhoe writes in his book Aliens from Space that Hillenkoetter wanted public disclosure of UFO evidence. (page 28 in the Dutch translation of that book) Perhaps Hillenkoetter's best-known statement on the subject was in 1960 in a letter to Congress, as reported in the New York Times: "Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Rose,

You said something here that is right on target.

"i just want to observe that it seems to me that these operatives crossed boundaries frequently. The OSS pulled from the different service agencies and then fed them to the CIA which in turn fed some of those into the NRO. At this point I would take no bets on who was wearing what colors at what time in history."

I agree wholeheartedly.

No bets taken here on the number and variety of ties that the Caroline Group might have had " infiltrated" into these various organizations. Remember Spirito and Puschek? I believe that Paul has information that they were FBI agents in the fifties, working also in behalf of the Caroline Group. Later in 1966 it seems that they had given that life up and were working exclusively for Dr. Brown, though under the roof of the " Decker Labs" So yes, I see what you mean. I think they flew whatever flag needed to fly but I'll just bet that when the colors were struck and the true colors flown ..... they were probably the pirate colors of Dr. Brown.

No wonder our shadowy character appreciated the name that Paul picked for him!

If "Juan" was CIA he would have been extremely useful to Morgan ... if Morgan actually went in the direction of the NRO. Alot can be done with that sort of arrangement, especially in organizations where there is a cloak of secrecy and compartmentalization around just about any move. I can see how the Caroline Group could operate quite sucessfully in that sort of world. Custom fit in fact.

Griffin, What other important historical " documents" have " gone missing?"....... oh, other than the Ark of the Covanent and maybe some rare tablets out of the museum in Baghdad. Remember all the time we spent in that direction here on the forum? Have they ever figured out how that stuff disappeared? And in my wildest thoughts at the time and reinforced now ... I am thinking .... "pop in ... grab the stuff for posterity ... pop out." Who would ever figure it? MarkC
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Check this little gem out everyone:
Apart from direct revelation, all communication demands that something be done, something be recognized, and that an agreed something else be done about it when recognized. In other words, communication takes place through artificially induced physical events, interpreted in action according to artificial rules. There are two essential aspects, the physical and the conventional, of every process and type of communication, from engraving epitaphs to measuring photographs. Each of Faust's attempts to translate Logos was valid.

Author(s): R.A. FAIRTHORNE, B.Sc.
Journal: Journal of Documentation
Year: 1953
Volume: 9
Issue: 2
Page: 101 - 116
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Griffin
Senior Officer

The future in the rear view mirror...

Post by Griffin »

Mark-

Throughout history there have been innumerable instances of the destruction of books and even entire magnificent libraries.

Book Burning:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_burni ... tilicho.29

Many times, though, books and secret teachings "went missing" by being deliberating hidden away.

My female qigong master (Remember the women!), who is now in China, is undertaking a project with her master in a remote part of China to translate a possibly hidden internal arts work from Chinese to Chinese -- that is, from ancient Chinese to modern Chinese.

More gems from the past with come to light again, as we progress onward.

As ever, seeing the future in the rear view mirror,

Griffin
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Ah, I agree with you. Looking back to go forward.

You might look at what Priscillian tried to accomplish. He also carried the cane of the monk.....and his writings somehow ...... were discovered many years later.

There are some who will always insist on sleeping on the floor.

ah... the NICAP thread. Well, file this under .... ancient history...and maybe the gate of Xerxes

twigsnapper
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Just my thoughts here,

But I can't see Dr. Brown's notebooks going to anyone associated with any government agencies. Yea, operatives may have corssed agencies and helped each other, but who would know for sure who was aligned to whom. Just makes sense to me that it would be someone with no ties to any government or organization; except maybe Caroline, Morgan or Dr Brown directly.

Jim