It's a small world after all.

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: ah yes.....but

Post by Mikado14 »

H. Short wrote:
H. Short wrote: I can start in the 19th century with the robber barons who conspired to suppress knowledge and scientific advancement in order to maintain their control.
I think part of the issue here is summed up in the fact that I wrote robber barons in small case and you capitalized it. Difference between generic and specific meanings.
I apologize for capitalizing but you yourself mentioned the 19th century and when it is mentioned that way there is only one meaning. Whether it be capatilized or not, we are still talking about the same individuals or the meaning of the term which was inspired in that time frame by specific individuals. Generic or specific, it is the same because YOU mentioned the time frame.
H. Short wrote: But in any case I don't have to dig up the material as twigsnapper suggests, the information is out there in quite a few books which are very well referenced.

I went back and edited so that you wouldn't have to waste your time, I thought perhaps you knew off hand. You are correct, you don't have to dig up anything.
H. Short wrote: Just what is it you think all those Clipper ships were hauling?
Tea

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
grinder
Senior Officer

not an either/or scenario

Post by grinder »

I REALLY do like your posts HShort.

This last one is really interesting. The first thing I noticed about this part:

One: He is that obscure sweet old man who putzed around with the ionic breeze prototype but never made any money off it. He dabbled in some electro-propulsion stuff and made a couple tethered discs fly around a pole while talking about UFOs. About the last thing we know of him is that he worked in the back of one of Jim Lee's labs putzing around on petro-voltaics and finally gave up and went off and died not much later.

I that ALL THAT IS TRUE, from what I have read from Paul. Looking at it just from the surface level. Thats it... I entirely believe that he WAS a sweet old man! I know that he developed what turned into the Ionic Breeze, you can track the path easily enough! And it is true that the last thing most people knew about him was that he was " collecting rocks" and putzing around on something called "petro-voltaics" ( rock electricity???) and that not much happened with it publically and he died on Catalina not too much later. All that really is about as true as its going to get.

But lost behind are all the reasons WHY. And the other things that were happening also. Whats the saying? "The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?" It seems a rational conclusion to me that the public face of Townsend Brown meets the first criteria ,definitely not the second, and falls WAY short on the last part.

I am not sure that he himself ever actually lied to anyone. I just think he didn't tell them all of what was going on. Perhaps Josephine knew more than most and perhaps Linda, to a point. But look how he insulated her?

I believe that there are many people out there, upon reading Pauls book who will say ( like Slick is doing right now ) "wait a moment ..... maybe thats the reason my family ... did this ... or did that " Secrets unfolding... This " whole deal" as Morgan said is coming to the surface, I think.

And I have no worries that Paul has the distinct "go ahead".

I do notice the very wise move however to go ahead and try to get as many chapters out there in the Internet as possible. Once out and "known" then it becomes much more difficult for a counter- force to " put the horse back in the barn".

I think that Paul has had some pretty powerful help out there and I would guess that Morgan and Mr. Twigsnapper are not lightweights in this movement. From what I have seen they have been resolute in their determination that he get this book finished. How would you like that kind of pressure everybody? Not me! I get the feeling though that they genuinely like the guy and are all for him. I don't think Paul would have Morgans thump stick at all if not. grinder
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

drinking tea?

Post by twigsnapper »

Mikado,

Ah, tea. A good safe answer.

I happen to be the proud caretaker of a wonderful journal written in 1885 by a young bride by the name of Angie H. Chapman. It was not the ordinary journal, Just as Linda Browns journals are certainly not ordinary. She shares with Linda a sensitive eye and an observant nature and the ability to somehow capture what was happening around her. A Captains wife, she sailed with him on the trade routes to Singapore from Europe.The ship was the “ Leading Wind, sailing out of Amsterdam and London. She was a lovely Clipper ship built for the trade of the day. and sometimes when I really miss the sea I sit quietly and read Angies wonderful words penned in such an elegant hand.

This journal was made available some years ago for publication and under the name “ Windjammer Brideâ€
Trickfox
The Magician

No DANGER

Post by Trickfox »

If this were true and these conditions still existed and these powers that be thought for one moment Paul was going to expose them or the technology he would have a tragic accident or suffer a tragic heart attack or stroke. Did you see the reference to the death of the reporter above? There were actually five or more deaths related to that case. You all want to be reading Paul's obituary some day soon??
In my humble opinion Paul is not writting anything about "THAT CASE". Paul is writting a biography and there is no real significant exposure of the technology or players involved. I have NO DOUBT that Paul's life is safe. He just does not possess any knowledge which could put him in harms way. At least I'm quite convinced of that. What do you think Paul?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
grinder
Senior Officer

looking at another swamp

Post by grinder »

Trickfox,

You know I have decided that whole subject is another swamp that for some of the reasons that you have mentioned. I am sure that someday all of the subjects that Paul has lightly tread upon as he has passed through will be investigated ad naseum by people who go into that kind of stuff. I am sure theres a whole slew out there that just can never see past the conspiracy stories, the cabals, the government wrongdoings, the wild alien stories . And BOY Dr. Browns real biography is going to give them stuff to talk about for years.

But you are right Trickfox, Paul does not need to be an expert in all that crap. Leave all that for others.

He is writing about the life of Townsend Brown as he has been given to see it. I am sure that the information that he has been given has been carefully cleared so that knowledge of it does not go beyond what Paul is planning on putting out there for all to see.

In other words I am sure Paul is not being told anything that he isn't planning on writing. They wouldn't do that to him, I don't think, place him in that position.

It must be rough dealing with people who you KNOW know stuff they are not telling you! I would think that they were " holding out on me" or "testing me " or even "playing games with me" but when you see through that you can see that they are treating Paul the same way I think Linda Brown has probably been treated all of her life ( and some others too I can see now.) There is that statement that Dr. Brown told Morgan after their important sailing meeting with William Stephenson.

I think At THAT POINT Morgan already KNEW things that were beyond what Linda was supposed to know. Heck he had been offered a job in an organization that to her did not even exist ... yet ..... so you see its been all the same method all along. She NEEDS not to know. Can translate to Paul NEEDS not to know all of the rest of this stuff. He won't know about the dangers of developments that went beyond Townsend Browns initial work ... others might but he won't. grinder
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: drinking tea?

Post by Mikado14 »

[quote="twigsnapper"]Mikado,

Ah, tea. A good safe answer.

I happen to be the proud caretaker of a wonderful journal written in 1885 by a young bride by the name of Angie H. Chapman......................... carried on board being brought here from India and prepared for the European and American marketsâ€
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Opium,
We at present are somewhat conditioned to think of drugs as dangerous, and illegal.
But thats not how it has been or still is .
The poppy fields of Afganhistan are flourishing under our protction, and our hospitals need the drug, especially our hospices.

With Alice in wonderland always in mind, remember it was the caterpillar who was smoking sat upon a toadstool, pretty big clues to what the writer was doing as far as I am concerned?

You can hardly write that situation as fact, better to entwine it into a childs story, those that KNOW , will recognise what they KNOW.
I know certain facts as to where toadstools grow, with reference to a matrix, and yarrow plants.
Ancient peoples have used these , especially the shamen, they still do now.
As long as drugs are classed as dangerous and illegal, then they will provide a lucrative source of non traceable income, hence they remain illegal.
And if you are doing things with something illegal, you can hardly go around spouting off about it can you.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

how

Post by twigsnapper »

Mikado.

A direct answer to your question?

The Caroline Group ,in my opinion, comforts and encourages losers and backs winners. Not a bad philosophy and I expect famliar to most of you. twigsnapper
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

This is an interesting discussion...but it has overlooked a significant piece of the puzzle. These substances...opiods, cannaboids, and alkaloids have been used for tens of thousands of years by native and indigenous peoples to self-medicate themselves and to enable their shamans and wise men to enter sacred spaces to communicate with the spirit world.

EVERYONE born even today has built in receptors in their brains that attach to the natural and active chemical ingredients in these substances, However, it was when profit oriented people in the west discovered that some distillation and purification could enhance the potency, portability, and profitabilty of these naturally occuring substances, that the drug trade was born in earnest. All historical indicators point to the fact that it was really begun by the British in south asia and China in the late 18th and early to mid 19th centuries, and spread world-wide from there.

This is not something that can be stomped out through "wars on drugs" as you have so wisely pointed out. And instead, western governments have turned the international drug trade into a cash cow to supplement the funding of black budget activities which have also led them to form alliances with some of the more despicaple criminal organizations on the planet. It is a problem that must be realistically faced if the futures that we desire for our children and theirs are to come true.

There's an interesting article on today's NYTimes site that discusses the beginnings of the industrial revolution in England about 1800. And, while not trying to imply that the drug trade was a primal causation underlying all of this, I would also suggest that Europeans' mass consumption of tropical and caffeine inclusive products are likely also a part of this puzzle.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/07/scien ... wanted=all

flow....
Last edited by flowperson on Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dancing is better than marching
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

and the terrifying thing ....

Post by twigsnapper »

And the terrifying thing flow is that there are not many people at all out there who have your grasp on the situation or the enormity of the problem.

You touched on a valuable point. This has been used for centuries to reach a part of the brain that would not normally be receptive. It gave passage to some into the spirit world where they could learn and then report to " their " side ...... What then might happen if those drugs were not needed someday and if that communication could find its way directly to each individual.

So, you are not only talking arms cartels and powerful military and economic interests you are talking about opening an ancient path of communication that has been previously available only to shaman and seer cultures. Twisted and obscured since its first notice. And what will that mean? twigsnapper
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

The yarrow plant is said to grow upon Confusius's grave.

He never told people things directly, more of a hint and a nudge, wink wink type of storyteller.
We are all on a personel pathway, we are fortunate upon here to have a few confusius type people.
You learn when you personally are embroiled and interested, and with intent seek out what you desire.

The toadstool and yarrow plants, and especially the trees have taught me more than any school ever could.

William Blake wrote,

To see the world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Etc.
http://www.artofeurope.com/blake/bla3.htm

I sense Dr Brown did this above.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Perhaps I should try to verbalise why I am talking about toadstools and yarrow plants.

I find they grow precisely upon the crossing points of at least two lines which I consider are part of a matrix that we exist within.
Flowing along this framework of lines is what makes everything, everything.yes everything.

All knowledge of past , now and future will be within this substance, and it spirals into a finite point upon this matrix everywhere were at least two lines meet.
If you therefore exist and absorb copius amounts of this because you are permanately sited precisely upon this point, you may KNOW things.
If another entity comes along and eats you and absorbs what you KNOW, then that entity will KNOW.
Thats as simple as I can explain about how drugs inter react with us, our electric entity is switched and downloaded by other electrical entities knowledge.
I assure you all that you are far bigger than what your limited senses tell you, imagine an aura around you , that is you, a FIELD, and every living thing has a FIELD, every blob of mass has a FIELD.
All FIELDS affect all other FIELDS.
We are electric, we are all one.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Radomir
Senior Cadet

the other thing

Post by Radomir »

Post subject: and the terrifying thing ....

And the terrifying thing flow is that there are not many people at all out there who have your grasp on the situation or the enormity of the problem.

You touched on a valuable point. This has been used for centuries to reach a part of the brain that would not normally be receptive. It gave passage to some into the spirit world where they could learn and then report to " their " side ...... What then might happen if those drugs were not needed someday and if that communication could find its way directly to each individual.

So, you are not only talking arms cartels and powerful military and economic interests you are talking about opening an ancient path of communication that has been previously available only to shaman and seer cultures. Twisted and obscured since its first notice. And what will that mean? twigsnapper
If I had not spent a good portion of my life studying religio-spiritual traditions, including tribal and shamanic practicies --and then picking a tradition and practicing myself -- I would like many of my friends would, have simply discounted Flow's post about the uses of such natural substances as valid, useful and sacred.

Likewise, if I had not spent most of the last three years researching alternative and suppressed financial, political and economic histories, political analysis, "follow-the-money" economic and black budget sites I would also have discounted Mr. Twigsnapper's assertions above--or at least would have simply glossed them as "yeah well so what else is new?"

But now because I have a deeper and more visceral grasp of both aspects, I find it almost impossible to have a real conversation with anyone I know or am related to, because these things are so outside their "normal" range of knowledge or even what they consider comfortable to consider or discuss.

So this "other terrifying thing" is that even with those we are close to, because the prevailing information has for so long been counter to these spiritual, historical and economic truths, it is extremely difficult if not impossible to draw a person newly into such an understanding. Unless they are driven to find out for themselves. And those folks I find few and far between--and when you do find them they are true gems.

For me, it became immensely tiring and depressing to try to have such conversations, and after a while have pretty much quit trying to talk about this sort of thing with anyone I know in my day-to-day life. Which is part of why this forum and its members are so important to me.

Thanks so much to each of you for being open to consider and discuss...all the things we consider here.

Warmly,

R.
Last edited by Radomir on Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
H. Short
Space Cadet

Re: and the terrifying thing ....

Post by H. Short »

twigsnapper wrote:You touched on a valuable point. This has been used for centuries to reach a part of the brain that would not normally be receptive. It gave passage to some into the spirit world where they could learn and then report to " their " side ...... What then might happen if those drugs were not needed someday and if that communication could find its way directly to each individual. twigsnapper
My wife and her family are very superstitious and for the most part I just smile indulgently and go about my business. For instance my mother-in-law told me that one way you knew ghosts were around at night was when they would clap their hands - generally just once. Well, I had heard that noise at night, so the next time it happened I turned on the flashlight and pointed it right at the poor little 'gecko' (the little ones) who had belly flopped onto the floor after losing its footing on the ceiling rafters. However, one of my favorite stories is about the ghost of the woman who died in child birth long ago close to where we had built a house. This is by tradition one of the most powerful type of spirits - my wife said she would stand next to her room and watch her and the children at night but wasn't malicious. Again, at night I would find a little female cat we had adopted sitting exactly where my wife said the ghost lady would stand. My story, which I won't go into detail here, is about how one night this 'ghost' decided to scare the hell out of this non-believer. She did too, until I got rather p.o.'d. However, in the normal routine of things I reject such incidents since life is too complicated as it is to bother adding more complications. But I have a close friend who was a very devote Buddhist novice at one time. I can not explain some of the things that I have witnessed when she was meditating - once it was as if a ripple passed through the space where I was standing, doesn't sound like much in the telling but it was most sobering. The person I most respect on this earth is a old monk people refer to a Lung ta Bua. He is an amazing individual. If you want stories about different dimensions and beings living on different planes Buddhism is full of such things, and the more accomplished monks who will talk about it can tell you all about viewing the past (and present for that matter - I am not sure about the future) and learning anything you want. However, they have many constraints on these types of activities as many of you are probably well aware of. Because of the respect I have for some of these individuals, I don't reject what they say. In this sense then I agree with twigsnapper, but it doesn't mean I have much hope of really understanding anything about it, except perhaps from the perspective of the aether scientists who viewed the aether as the abode of the beings of light. If T.T. Brown figured out a way to communicate along these lines, then, as Gandalf would say, that is a most comforting thought. (until of course, the trans dimensional insectoid hordes pop out of nowhere exclaiming 'Praise be to that T.T. Brown trans dimensional transmitter we used as a beacon to find this place. Now the long night of hunger is over and we shall feast upon their flesh... sorry, I couldn't resist... :)
Trickfox
The Magician

Naked in the sun

Post by Trickfox »

There are several natural drugs that I enjoy. One of them is the spicy Jalape­no pepper. I eat a least one whole pepper every day. I am adicted to those peppers. I also like coffee, but I have to use decaffinated most of the time. (caffein gives me tachycardia) Tea is also good. I sometimes but rarely consume alcohol "usually tequila" but I don't like the effects too much because you can't just "turn off" being drunk. I have been known to smoke cigars cigarettes and **censored***, but I admit that as time goes by, my health prevents me from doing much more smoking and I value my lungs and arteries more than the drugs.

Then there are a few presriptions I MUST take due to my health condition.

Most of all I love to lay out in the sun and just absorb the powerful energy all over my body. The peace and rest is absolutely the most powerful drug I've ever felt in my life. I would be happy with this drug/vitamin alone.
As it turns out:
vitamin D is not actually a vitamin. It is a hormone known as calcitrol. When your skin is exposed to UVB light, it converts 7-dehydrocholesterol (present in your skin and bloodstream) into vitamin D, where the liver and kidneys activate it and it begins regulating and enhancing the absorption of the minerals calcium and phosphorus in the body. Since there are very few foods that naturally contain vitamin D (your best options are salmon, mackerel, and cod liver oil) most of us need to rely on either sun exposure or vitamin D-fortified foods (such as milk and cereals) to ensure we get enough.

The best part about natural drugs and vitamins is that you can stop instantly these feelings that overwhelm you when you experience them. That's very important. Sometimes there are external issues which need your full attention and being OUT of control or OUT of IT is dangerous.

Opiates and Narcotics are a little tougher to deal with because they create Physical dependencies. Psychadelics are outright dangerous in some uncontrolled circumstances, so "playing" with them is not suggested.

To me these subtances are just "weapons of mind war". It seems I've heard reports that the Jihadists are shooting adrenaline and heroin before getting into firefights so I guess even the most religious observers have learned to use this type of tool.

What a world we live in right?
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com