Chapter 62 - Meet the Browns of Ka-Lae-Hau

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: must be me

Post by Mikado14 »

Langley wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:What I read is that the different layers of rotation in different directions make up a spherical capacitor which has been theroretically talked about along with relationships of coriolis.

So, is the atmosphere of the planet part of the planet? If the atmosphere were stripped away from the planet, would the system still be there as described? or does it take all the parts to make the whole?

Does the moon have this?

Mikado
I think you're best deductions would be better than mine,
however, only planets with an active magnetic field (actively being
generated by core action) have atmospheres and the same inter relation
to the sun with the geo dynamo stuff.

Planets without the magnetic field have no protection from the solar
wind so their atmospheres get stripped away. the moon is dead in the regard
So is Mars. death of the geodynamo = end of the magnetic field end of
atmosphere. Death of the planetary biosphere.

Least thats how I understand it.
You missed my point as well as Elizabeth. Perhaps I am being to metaphysical today. I was merely trying to point out the difference between what some may call living and what some may call dead when talking about a living entity. In other words, I was trying to point out the uniqueness of Gaia and how things are interrelated. The body has capacitance, would you describe the human body as simple a "capacitor".

Sorry Langley, sorry Elizabeth. I should have been clearer.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: must be me

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote: Perhaps I am being to metaphysical today. I was merely trying to point out the difference between what some may call living and what some may call dead when talking about a living entity. In other words, I was trying to point out the uniqueness of Gaia and how things are interrelated. The body has capacitance, would you describe the human body as simple a "capacitor".

Sorry Langley, sorry Elizabeth. I should have been clearer.

Mikado

Gerard Manley Hopkins (1844–89). Poems. 1918.

7. God’s Grandeur

THE WORLD is charged with the grandeur of God.
It will flame out, like shining from shook foil;
It gathers to a greatness, like the ooze of oil
Crushed. Why do men then now not reck his rod?
Generations have trod, have trod, have trod;
And all is seared with trade; bleared, smeared with toil;
And wears man’s smudge and shares man’s smell: the soil
Is bare now, nor can foot feel, being shod.

And for all this, nature is never spent;
There lives the dearest freshness deep down things;
And though the last lights off the black West went
Oh, morning, at the brown brink eastward, springs—
Because the Holy Ghost over the bent
World broods with warm breast and with ah! bright wings.

Poetry as Intelligent Design?
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

flowperson wrote:Hi
Lots of this information has been covered by a retired U.S. Army Lt. Col., Tom Bearden over the years. Much of the information may be found here:

http://www.cheniere.org/
thanks Flow. Good stuff there.

Got this from there and it plugs into what Teller was trying to do with high altiude nukes (ie frie circuits) and maybe what HAARP has at the least possiblity to do (though that is denied)

BRIGHT SKIES

BY HARRY MASON

NEXUS Magazine
August - September 1997
PART 3 of 6

Certainly I and several witnesses experienced odd effects just west of this area in 1988 whilst engaged in a gold exploration project. Three HF radio systems, a computer, and three 4WD vehicles all suffered burnt-out electrical circuits at 11.00 am one morning. All of these systems were isolated from each other and spread apart by distances varying from 10 to 50 kilometres. At the time we joked about nuclear EMP blasts or UFOs (none seen!).

This electronics burn-out incident now looks like a strike from an OTHR EMP plasma wave system - such as is currently being deployed at Laverton, WA, Alice Springs, NT, and Longreach, Qld.

Sold to the public as simply "Over-the-Horizon Radar" (OTHR) utilising HF hertzian waves, these systems actually have other, hidden effects.

By utilising pulsed radar beams of high power, they can create and project a charged E/M plasma via waveguide layers in the ionosphere. This can be triggered to cause severe Earth-dielectric induced currents, causing electronic damage, human electrocution, and other collateral damage upon ground targets located thousands of miles distant - a modern on-off switch equivalent of a nuclear bomb EMP blast.

http://www.cheniere.org/misc/brightskies3.htm

and that means I have my own little picture of what all this has been reduced to by the powers that be.

It might seem a long way from Honolulu to WA or from Brown to Argus and Starfish Prime and burnt out radios in the outback, but its the same stuff.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Langley:

The beauty of these sites, like the one we're on, is that meaningful information may be exchanged, and even more meaningful conclusions may be derived from that. I've been accessing the Bearden site for a year now and knew that there were some important things to know there.

Your postings relative to the Pine Gap facility are meaningful to me also since I live in the vicinity of the Groom Lake faciliity (area 51). Of course there are those that insist that it doesn't exist. But those who live here can also observe employees commuting to and from the place each day if they don't even try too awfully hard to see it.

There are natural global energy systems functioning all around us each day, and there is not much that we can do about that now. And I certainly agree with Mikado and Elizabeth that interfering in, balanced and dynamic life-based systems, such as has always existed on, in and around Earth might not be the best thing for the future of the Earth or the life in, on, or around it. But our governments have determined up until now that we should not officially know very much about their exploitations of all that over the past decades. I also believe that many of us have discovered certain truths about it all, and by sharing what we have found with each other my belief is that a critical mass of public knowledge to be used towards positive change may be reached. It's happening right now on the global warming issue. Let's hope it's not too late.

If there are off-world intelligences involved in these activities, then so be it. If consequences are to be experienced by all, then so be it. I guess that you might call me a fatalist to an extent because that's the way that nature has always worked and always will.There is order and there is disorder everywhere in the universe. But I also believe that there is no problem or issue that human beings cannot solve together given the appropriate levels of cooperation in the use of sufficiently applied information.

Let's keep on in our dynamic interchange of thoughts and ideas because that's what human life is supposed to be all about, unless I'm greatly mistaken. I surely enjoy the information that you post here.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Trickfox
The Magician

Perhaps

Post by Trickfox »

Langeley
I know what you talking about and I sympathise with you on the issues, but I think that it is best to believe that the destructive possibilities of the technologies will never be successfully exploited because a higher purpose is likely to make sure that us "babies" are not left with "loaded handguns" to play with.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

yes but

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

How long are we going to afforded the "take care of baby " status? At what point are we going to be expected to stand up and walk off. At what point will that guiding and protecting Mothers hand be removed from our grasp? How far away are we from that right now?

Richard Branson just suffered a loss at Mojave but that won't slow him up. He has recently encouraged the engagement of 12 ... what he dubs " elders" of earth to meet as a council to do just exactly what we also can all do individually.

We can communicate with each other. We can get this all done, we can in fact walk off in a straight and strong line when " Mother" lets go of our fingertips. If we believe that we can do it ...... we can. Then lets get together and make whatever is needed happen. Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

going forth

Post by Trickfox »

GLOBAL AWARENESS
(I am nearly done on another you tube film on Global interactive communications and internet-in-the-sky concepts.) There is a reason we need to get back in SPACE. it's our vehicle for GLOBAL AWARESS.

Once we learn to rise about our issues of faith and philosophy, accept the powerful nature of Gaïa, and decide to carry out a new dialog with "it" using fifth dimensional concepts of entropy and symetry.

Maybe we won't be treated as babies anymore!!!

GOING FORTH.....

Trickfox
Trickfox
watch out for hiccups
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

flowperson wrote:Hi Langley:

I live in the vicinity of the Groom Lake faciliity (area 51). Of course there are those that insist that it doesn't exist. But those who live here can also observe employees commuting to and from the place each day if they don't even try too awfully hard to see it.

Let's keep on in our dynamic interchange of thoughts and ideas because that's what human life is supposed to be all about, unless I'm greatly mistaken. I surely enjoy the information that you post here.

flow.... :wink:
Oh thats interesting. A few years back I had cause to look up Groom Dry Lake up in an Atlas. Theres something about alignments with other nuclear test sites. (There were tests at Groom Lake). A while back the USAF and the people in charge of remediation at NTS argued about what was a safe level of uranium dust. USAF didnt want it spotless as its busy firing DU...

But Groom Lake certainly exists as part of the Tonopah Test Range or something. Ill have a rumage around and see what what it was I was looking up.
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: yes but

Post by Langley »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: Richard Branson just suffered a loss at Mojave but that won't slow him up. He has recently encouraged the engagement of 12 ... what he dubs " elders" of earth to meet as a council to do just exactly what we also can all do individually.
Elizabeth
Clang!!! penny drops. OMG. Richard is his son?

This way more exciting than the Stars Wars series.

(He was his Father!)

THIS would make a great movie. Sort of like The Illuminatus Trilogy crossed with Star Wars and "Tucker".
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Perhaps

Post by Langley »

Trickfox wrote:Langeley
I know what you talking about and I sympathise with you on the issues, but I think that it is best to believe that the destructive possibilities of the technologies will never be successfully exploited because a higher purpose is likely to make sure that us "babies" are not left with "loaded handguns" to play with.

Trickfox
That would be sometime after Lightning is called down from the Heavens in the sight of man and just before 2/3 of humanity cop it I guess.

(Though the identity of the elect, the reason total wipe out is denied, is actually a deep mystery and may or may not include the sanctimonious)

Meanwhile we die in automobiles more commonly than from wars. So far.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

his son?

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

You lost me on this statement Langley
"Clang!!! penny drops. OMG. Richard is his son?"

I was referring to Sir Richard Branson. I believe he is ... ummm about 56 right now .... I missed your penny clang so I just want to make sure we are on the same page.

Flowperson: I gave up on the "secrecy value " of Area 51 when several years ago a news team was invited to tour some of the facility. Of course it was only the cafeteria . But even so that pretty much blows the " It doens' exist" stand.

I have to admit I did make the trek up to Rachel to " see for myself" and was aware of the beige colored trucks that shadow approaching vehicles. Waschenut again and armed so at that time I put two and two together and concluded that there must be something there worthy of using Lethal force to protect. But the best protection someone here has already said .... is to simply not be there whern someone comes looking for you.

I also know that " Area 51" was having a REALLY big stink with local authorities over disposing of hazardous wastes and at one point there was a helicopter crash involving some Wackenhut personell that made the rounds. I doubt seriously that anything truly "SECRET" has happened there for a very long time. My guess, as Bulwark suggested, tat the modern version of the test base would be Alaska, Australia, other places maybe. And then of course you wonder about which layer of " secrecy " we are talking about here. Elizabeth

Elizabeth
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

flowperson wrote:Hi Langley:

.....I live in the vicinity of the Groom Lake faciliity (area 51). Of course there are those that insist that it doesn't exist. But those who live here can also observe employees commuting to and from the place each day if they don't even try too awfully hard to see it......
..... .... .. .
There are natural global energy systems functioning all around us each day, and there is not much that we can do about that now......flow.... :wink:
I found it after a rumage around. I wrote this in 1992. So its old. "Possible Effects of Nuclear Sites by Paul Langley"
A US underground nuclear test sight is located in the Nevada desert near the reported California earthquake area. The last nuclear test in Nevada was dated by Radio Moscow as occurring on 1.5.92 . It is a strange place for a nuclear test sight. Further information on the Nevada test site is as follows:
Location: Nellis Air Force Range and Nuclear Test Site, Nevada, ecompassing top secret Groom Dry Lake, known as "Area 51". 80 miles NorthNorthWest of Las Vegas.

Air Force Radio Call Sign: "Dreamland".
Abutting NW corner of the vast Nellis complex, about 150 miles from Las Vegas is the Tonopah Test Weapon Range [TTR], basing two squadrons of the Lockheed F117a [stealth] of the 37th Tactical Fighter Wing. Other more secret unconventional 'craft' are rumored to be based here. Base has authority to shoot down unauthorized overflights.

A good atlas map of California will show the following locations:
Los Angeles. Pasadena. Edwards Air Force Base.
China Lake Naval Weapons Centre. Groom Lake Air Base/Nuclear Test Base.

Reported Flying Disc Bases:
Edwards AFB.
China Lake.
Groom lake/Nellis AFB.

Pasadena: Site of NASA Jet Propulsion Labs & CIA.
Los Angeles:

All these sights are in a direct alignment with each other. The alignment intersects the Californian fault line.
Other nuclear test sites are located as follows:

Mururoa Atoll : 21.52S 138.55W. Antipodes: Kuwait/Iraq Saudi Arabia.

Russia: Semipalatinsk: 50.28N 80.13E. Antipodes: South Pacific, West of Chile.

USA: Groom Lake : 37.15N 115.48W Antipodes: Indian Ocean, West of New Amsterdam Is.
Latest Underground Nuclear Blasts: 1. Mururoa: MayJuly 1991 2. Semipalatinsk: Late 1991 3. Groom Lake:
1.5.1992 [Sources: BBC and Radio Moscow]

Blast locations over many years of nuclear detonations may produce axial oscillations in the rotation of the earth in two planes roughly at ninety degrees to each other. Effects may be tidal, especially at ocean antipodes. Atmospheric e ffects include Clear air turbulence at antipodes and local tectonic/fault line movement adjacent to test sites. Effect on Ozone creation: If axial wobble is enhanced long term as a result of the last 40 years of testing, sunlight reachi ng polar atmosphere will be of variable intensity. Ozone creation depends upon sunlight of sufficient
intensity to create Ozone from Oxygen. In the past, this self regulating mechanism has preserved the earth from excess Ultravi olet light."

I did collate earthquake dates and nuclear blast dates and theres not much correlation.

The axial wobble is actually procession. This is a significant factor in the long and short cycles of the Mayan calender I think. I surmised back then that there may have been a program to convince people that prophecies were being fulfilled before time. But I was a bit of a whipper snapper.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Langley:
Check that on the whippersnapper thing. Thanks for your antipode information. I recollect that the Chinese test site was at Lop Nor in NW China. One antipode of Lop Nor is in central Illinois, USA, but I am unaware of the other. And, since we are, among other things, toying with the concept of time manipulations in this mish-mash, earthquake activity might not necessarily correlate with nuke tests in time. I think it has to do with a "banking" and "management" of dynamic energy levels over time, considering that the Earth is one big capacitor.

Also, there was a lawsuit by some area 51 employees against the US EPA re: toxic environmental exposures causing cancer, etc some time ago here, but it was dismissed by the judge owing to the fact that officially the site of the tort being litigated did not exist. That was the basis for my snide comment Elizabeth. There is an excellent news guy here by the name of George Knapp who is a long time commentator on KLAS on the goings on at area 51. The latest is that there are huge hangars being built uot there at present. And of course there's Art Bell who originated the Coast to Coast radio show and lives just over the Spring Mountains in Pahrump, NV.

The big wahoo going on here for the last decade or so is the issue of permanent storage of all of the nuclear waste from everywhere in the USA near here at a facility being built at Yucca Mountain. It too aligns along the fault lines NW of here that you mentioned and needless to say all local officials, and many others in the state, are fighting it tooth and nail. It still seems to all be up in the air even though the site is two thirds of the way done. They, the US Energy dept., say they can guarantee the viablilty of the storage containment schema for 10,000 years, but of course the half life of most of these highly radioactive and toxic materials usually runs around 500,000 years. Yeah, we really all believe what anyone from the government tells us these days !

flow.... 8)
Dancing is better than marching
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

amazing, wonderful!

Post by Victoria Steele »

Have you all noticed that this particular Chapter has generated 255 comments and over 3000 views! Gradys bean counting abilities are rubbing off on me! And those comments were not lightweight silly throw off statements. Alot of people have really put some thought into this storyline and what their responses have been. Its sort of mindboggling actually and so interconnected and absorbing!

It is interesting! And sort of amazing! And here we all just holding our breath for the next chapter! So here we go again!!!! Paul, soon? Victoria
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

flowperson wrote:Langley:
earthquake activity might not necessarily correlate with nuke tests in time. I think it has to do with a "banking" and "management" of dynamic energy levels over time, considering that the Earth is one big capacitor.

Also, there was a lawsuit by some area 51 employees against the US EPA re: toxic environmental exposures causing cancer, etc some time ago here, but it was dismissed by the judge owing to the fact that officially the site of the tort being litigated did not exist.

flow.... 8)
Oh. I see sort of re earthquakes. Sort of a physical analog of the R C circuit where Capacitor dissipation rate is inversely proportional to Resistor value.

Now that "it dont exist" thing is upsetting because:

"
[DOE Nevada Operations Office
| Index | Search | Comments | Home] [Programs | Community |
News/Publications | Nevada Test Site | Doing Business with DOE/NV]
[Defense|Environmental Management|Nevada Test site Commercial Development |]
Environmental Restoration Division Soils Project
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Nevada Environmental Restoration Division's
Soils Project analyzes contaminated surface and shallow subsurface soils on the Nevada Test Site and the
Nellis Air Force Range, including the
Tonopah Test Range.
Contamination at these sites is the result of historic nuclear detonations, weapons safety
experiments, rocket engine development, and hydronuclear tests.
The contaminants of concern are primarily americium, plutonium, depleted
uranium, and other man-made radionuclides. In addition, there are sites where metals
may be present above regulatory limits.
Corrective action for the Soils Project sites can begin once

(note: dig this:)

the State of Nevada Division of Environmental Protection, DOE Nevada, and the
U.S. Air Force
concur
on a corrective action level.

(Aside: Ha, the paradox of the Hot Particle and the need to keep firing DU munitions. If the DOE set too low a limit for DU then the USAF would face a problem, cause they reckon its all perfectly safe)

Last Updated March 13, 2003 Disclaimer, Privacy and Security Notice Please send
questions and comments to the webmaster http://www.nv.doe.gov "

I thought the civilians should be ordering the Air Force to comply, not enter into negotiations aimed at producing concurrence. I guess the Quasi Military government is a fact of life around the world these days.

Sorry about the column inches. Hope this is of use.
The thing is the DOE demonstrably has a legal mandate to clean these sites up and the sites mentioned in this record are close enough to Area 51 to be in effect one and the same. Interesting to note DU is a substance of concern to the DOE yet the USAF etc deny its any problem at all anywhere. But that's another story.

I just have to add "risk reduction" doesnt guarantee actual harms are zero.
They love talking about risk but never acknowledge actual harms.
Teller. Same old line.