Chapter 62 - Meet the Browns of Ka-Lae-Hau

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: whats the word?

Post by Langley »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Langley.

I know that you will know this. What is the word again for the spot on the earth that is the exact opposit of a certain point? The word escapes me today for some reason.

And so what I am asking you is . ......Whats the exact opposit of Alice Springs? I don't have a globe at my fingertips... thought that you might know offhand. Elizabeth
Antipodes I think Elizabeth. Thats interesting because (my baggage again) if you get a globe and place fingers on Nevada test site, the former USSR test site at Seminpalask (sp, havent got my globe handy) and the French test site in south pacific it forms a triangulation that is interesting. All those detonations over decades resonating like a gigantic 3 cylinder motor. Funny how Clear Air Turbulance hasnt brought down aircraft like it used to. Sorry Im on a tangent.

The day after Bravo, there was an earthquake in Adelaide.

B52 lost over New Mexico:

http://stinet.dtic.mil/oai/oai?&verb=ge ... =AD0274376
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

the day for tangents

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I really do think that today has been a day for " tangents" Langley. And its OK. We can get back on some kind of a focused beam when we have a new chapter to talk about,

Right now in my head I am experiencing sort of what you might call a brainstorming freeforall. And thats OK. I encourage all of us to do that ...... we can all meet in the middle later!

Thankyou for the word I was needing. I will report back if it develops into anything. Elizabeth
Last edited by Elizabeth Helen Drake on Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

well, this is interesting

Hey Langley,

Take a look at this..... tell me what you think!

http://www.millennium-ark.net/stans.fil ... ap_CC.html

I haven't read it carefully but the thing that jumps out at me is the note about the " Cosmic Conspiracy"

"If one plots the antipode (opposite point on the earth's globe)to Pine Gap, one finds the point lies in the Atlantic Ocean just east of the "Bermuda Triangle." In the case of the Exmouth Base in western Australia which also used a huge Tesla Coil-type transceiver, its antipode was directly in the "Bermuda Triangle."

-Stan Deyo .................. now there is a name that is familiar. He has linked his to Townsend Browns more than once and I believe was selling some litrature ... copies of notebooks ? that he had gotten from someone who apparently knew Dr. Brown. So of course his ideas about the Bermuda Triangel are bound to be interesting, I guess.

Don't mind me folks just banging around in this dark rabbit hole, sometimes finding new informtion sometimes finding more of the same old, and I mean old, stuff. Just waiting for some gem to appear from under one of these rocks. Elizabeth
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: well, this is interesting

Post by Langley »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Hey Langley,

Take a look at this..... tell me what you think!

http://www.millennium-ark.net/stans.fil ... ap_CC.html

I haven't read it carefully but the thing that jumps out at me is the note about the " Cosmic Conspiracy"

"If one plots the antipode
Elizabeth
A lot of Australian UFO activity is centred around the area south of Pine Gap.

When the unit I worked at closed in 1974 its functions, according to the Nat Sec of the Aust Atomic ExServicemens' Assoc (Terry Toon) its functions were transfered to Pine Gap. An Australian Radiac detachment monitors UK fallout in the bush to this day. Pine Gap is deeply secret. I do know from an
RAAF guy that prior to and shortly after the invasion of Afghanistan, many many cargo flights of USAF transports landed at Alice Springs and the cargo
(many many tons) were offloaded to Pine Gap. Bolt Hole stocking?

Yea, anyway, I read Stan's book years ago, looks like its updated. The technology is beyond me, but I would be surprised if it wasnt used in some shape or form and have tried to provide links to articles which show research at least parallel to Brown's. And like HAARP, Pine Gap is involved in upper atmosphere energisation.
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Alice Springs

Post by Langley »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Langley,

Are you familiar with this?
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_offlimits_8f.htm

Elizabeth
"
I saw fallout maps in the eventuality of a nuclear strike against Pine Gap, which is an acknowledged nuclear target. I know large buildings in Adelaide were rated as fallout shelters for CD purposes. I was advised that my family would be best sent a distance some hundreds of miles east of Adelaide (east of Swan Hill) if Pine Gap was hit. UFOs are associated to the area south of Pine Gap (as far as the coast).

I have no personal knowledge of Pine Gap, never been there. One member of an exservice group I belong to was stationed there. He monitored fallout in the bush. What else he did, like provide monitoring inside Pine Gap, I have no knowledge of. But why base an Australian Radiac detachment there unless it was relevant. And if monitoring of Pine Gap itself was involved, does that mean there is a radiological source like a reactor there? Dont know.

The energy flow of the ionisphere and the earth's geomagnetic generation establishes in my mind a global energy grid. Bruce Cathie is a writer on that. The Auroras mimick each other even though they are poles apart. (N- S = antiopedes)

The globe is energised. Why not weaponise it? And use it as a framework for propulsion?
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

why not ?

Langley,

You speak immediately to the problem of "introducing" this wild new propulsion system to people who are perhaps not ready to properly utilize it.

It IS linked to weapons systems. So linked it would be impossible to not see their relationship, as you just have.

So, there is a real moral dilema for you. If you "happen" to posess a propulsion system that is that strongly linked to a massive weapons system .... do you still hand it over?

My response to all that is. What was the first use of Atomic Power placed into the hands of the US Military? Right. Elizabeth
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: why not ?

Post by Langley »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Langley,

You speak immediately to the problem of "introducing" this wild new propulsion system to people who are perhaps not ready to properly utilize it.

It IS linked to weapons systems. So linked it would be impossible to not see their relationship, as you just have. ....
What was the first use of Atomic Power placed into the hands of the US Military? Right. Elizabeth
You know Elizabeth, I think Teller observed something in atomic weapons effects which was clearlly amplified in the H bombs. And I think he sought out Brown because of it.

Its interesting that the planetarhttp://www.bookshopaustralia.com.au/health/lanc.htmy effects of a single blast is never completely discussed in the literature eg

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/intro ... hysics.htm
Note the reference to stellar events as well as weapon effects, the mention of the magnetosphere re CAT. Recalling that official USAF research links CAT and gravity effects.

In fact the energy of a nuclear weapon is both amplified at certain frequencies and then focussed by the mass of the earth. The waves passing through the earth and they exist at the antipodes, interacting with atmosphere, creating an accelerated lateral air movement as the primary waves travel upward, out from the earth.

The devils sub woofer.

When one takes a stellar view of it, and I am inadequate in the description, one can move from the sub atomic to, in this instance and say the earth is like a tethered disc as it orbits the sun.

http://science.nasa.gov/ssl/pad/sppb/edu/magnetosphere/

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1975mpdv.rept.....F

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:q2E ... cd=3&gl=au

and why would this be of interest to the Navy:
Note this is a quote, not my own "delusions"

"Accession Number : ADA183696

Title : The Solar Wind-Magnetosphere-Ionosphere Current-Voltage Relationship.

Descriptive Note : Memorandum rept.,

Corporate Author : NAVAL RESEARCH LAB WASHINGTON DC

Personal Author(s) : Fedder,J. A. ; Lyon,J. G.

Report Date : 29 JUL 1987

Pagination or Media Count : 22

Abstract : The nature of the solar wind-magnetosphere-ionosphere (SW-M-I) coupling has been a subject of intense study and scientific interest. We report results from a numerical simulation of the SW-M-I system which shed light on the physics and behavior of the controlling processes. The current-voltage relationship is characteristic of a magneto-hydrodynamic dynamo with a load operating near short circuit conditions. The operation of the dynamo, its location with respect to the magnetosphere, and important implications of the results are discussed for both the earth and other planets with intrinsic magnetic fields. Keywords: Magnetohydrodynamics; Magnetosphere ionosphere coupling; Birkeland currents.

Descriptors : *MAGNETOHYDRODYNAMICS, *IONOSPHERE, *MAGNETOSPHERE, SOLAR WIND, EARTH(PLANET), COUPLING(INTERACTION), ELECTRIC CURRENT, MATHEMATICAL MODELS, NUMERICAL ANALYSIS, OPERATION, PLANETS, SHORT CIRCUITS, VOLTAGE

Subject Categories : ATMOSPHERIC PHYSICS
ASTROPHYSICS
PLASMA PHYSICS AND MAGNETOHYDRODYNAMICS

Distribution Statement : APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE

And what was Teller trying to maximise by detonating H bombs in the Ionosphere? "

http://stinet.dtic.mil/oai/oai?&verb=ge ... =ADA183696

What's HAARP partiallty about? Why is 2012 important?

Why didnt scientists go to TT Browns demos? Teller told em not to. And used belitting and threats of exclusion if they did because only he was cleared to know at that level?

What if the effects described by Brown were weapon effects as well and Teller had indepently observed them? They would be classified and not available to anyone below a designated level.

Teller laid gravity and voltage senors out to record earth variations during each of the high atmosphere H tests. And around the same time as Brown was laying out his electrical grid.
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: why not ?

Post by Langley »

Risking everyone's wrath I with apologies submit this:
Quote:
Additional sources of atmospheric electricity and global
atmospheric electrical circuit
T. V. Kuznetsova
IZMIRAN, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia ([email protected] / Fax: +7
095-3340124)
The study of Global Atmospheric Electrical Circuit has advanced for the last years.
The main problem of existing of GAEC is ensuring balance between conductive cur-
rents flowing down to the Earth from the lower ionosphere and return currents of op-
posite direction. According to traditional model the atmosphere voltage is supported
by global thunderstorm activity. Difficulties of this model are known in the light of the
last experiments. In this work we attract attention to existence of alternative/additional
source of atmospheric electricity: planetary electric generator. Role of differential ro-
tation of external spheres of the Earth (ionosphere, magnetosphere) on the generation
of atmospheric electricity is intensively investigating for the last years. Experimen-
tal data show that there is super-rotation of upper plasma layers of the Earth and the
other planets (i.e. rotation of the upper atmosphere layers of the planets with higher
angular velocities than lower layers). We use theoretical solution of the problem of
differential rotation of an external shell together with the magnetized planet. In this
model plasma shell has high conductivity for the ionosphere heights and low one for
the atmospheric heights. Profiles of angular velocity of rotation and conductivity were
taken from experimental data for the Earth. Analysis of solutions revealed interesting
features of such rotating system. In particular, sign and density of the surface charges
on the Earth (as function of latitude) depends on profile of the ionosphere rotation
and differs from results of well-known unipolar rotation. In case of super-rotation po-
lar regions have positive charge, and low latitude region has negative one. Density of
the surface charge at the pole is significantly larger than at he equator. Atmosphere
boundaries (upper and lower) in this model can be considered as plates of spheri-
cal capacitor: its charge density and voltage depend on latitude. In our approach the
balance of vertical atmospheric currents of positive direction is supported by vertical
currents of opposite directions flowing at the low and high latitudes accordingly. The
model gives necessary atmospheric voltage (between ionosphere and the Earth) and
observed intensity of currents in GAEC. We demonstrate that statistical dependence of
velocity and directions (west or east) of atmospheric zonal winds in lower atmosphere
from latitude are in agreement with conclusions of the above-described model.
end quote from
http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:cBV ... cd=6&gl=au

The whole thing can be weaponised by the insightful use of high altitude nuclear detonations and other means.

Trillions of horsepower per day are generated by the earth/sun circuit.
To see the planet as a capacitor - who dares? To ascribe to a capacitor certain attributes - who has?

Any advantage gained by the US from the insights of Brown is demonstrably lost, (see above).
Was in fact that an aim of this process? Equity in order to fore stall preemptive strikes?

The electrical energy conducted through the atmosphere from an H bomb blast is quite a few volts. Although this pales in comparison to the energy given by the earth sun circuit, that circuit is affected and is weaponised. That energy is limitless and available naturally, and usually benign. The next peak in its activity will occur with the 2012 solar max.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

rxcellent observation

Post by twigsnapper »

Excellent observation Langley, 2012. Who would dare? The Earth as a Capacitor. Who indeed would have dared see that? Who would dare now? twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

must be me

Post by Mikado14 »

What I read is that the different layers of rotation in different directions make up a spherical capacitor which has been theroretically talked about along with relationships of coriolis.

So, is the atmosphere of the planet part of the planet? If the atmosphere were stripped away from the planet, would the system still be there as described? or does it take all the parts to make the whole?

Does the moon have this?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

lesson in this

Mikado,

But isn't this part of the lesson in all of this? The fact that everything is part of the whole, that it can not be separated, studied, set apart. Everything is so connected our brains can't even quite understand the whole of it yet. Why its easier to take one bite at a time ..... but I believe that once we see the whole of it, from a different viewpoint there will be no going home to the same home again. Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi
Lots of this information has been covered by a retired U.S. Army Lt. Col., Tom Bearden over the years. Much of the information may be found here:

http://www.cheniere.org/

The site seems to have revamped recently, but he used to have lots of information regarding U.S. activities in Austrailia back to the 60's. I assume it's still there somewhere.

I particularly enjoyed Langley's remark about all of this very and ultra low frequency stuff as constituting " the devil's subwoofer ".

Just after WWII, a man named Ralph Ellison wrote a novel, Invisible Man, which is still held by some to have been the most significant and influential American novel of the twentieth century. That's saying something considering Steinbeck, Hemmingway, et al. Mr Ellison, even though being praised as a prodigy and phenomenon in his time ( also an African American writer ) did not write another major book before his death about ten years ago, even though he was a lecturer and essayist of some importance.

I believe that the closing words of Invisible Man are appropriate to note here:

" Perhaps that's my greatest social crime. I've overstayed my hibernation, since there's a possibility that even an invisible man has a socially responsible role to play.
'Ah,' I can hear you say,' so it was all a build-up to bore us with his buggy jiving. He only wanted us to listen to him rave!' But only partially true. Being invisible and without substance, a disembodied voice, as it were, what else could I do ? What else but try to tell you what was really happening when your eyes were looking through ? And it is this which frightens me:
Who knows but that, on the lower frequencies, I speak for you."

Come to think of it, there's lots of disembodied voices out here in cyberspace these days

flow.... 8)
Dancing is better than marching
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

overstayed

Flow,

Thank you so much for your last message. I particularly have taken this to heart.

"I've overstayed my hibernation, since there's a possibility that even an invisible man has a socially responsible role to play"

You know, that hit me really hard.

All of you know that I enjoy research ( or why in the world would I be here?! <g>) and that generally meant that while growing up I usually had my nose buried in a book. I don't even think too many people ever even noticed me because I never had a whole lot to say. I could really have qualified as the "invisible girl" More so than for the rest of my various classmates. But there is a time eventually when you need to put that invisibility away and to step forward.

I encourage all of you out there. If you can look at your life and see an element of what I am talking about then I encourage you to pick your passion .... be appreciative enough of it to acknowledge that you can make a difference in the total scheme of things around us.
We are all connected and each one of us is vitally important. As Dr. Brown might have said to his companions " Go Forth!" Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

antipodes

You all know that I have been focused on "antipodes" for some reason even before Langley helped me remember what the proper name was, but Langley your response about the auroras matching. Need to look at that, certainly.

" Earth is like a tethered disk as it orbits the sun".

Now THAT is really an elegant thought.

A " carnival toy ride" One Admiral was quoted as saying by the FBI during the Pearl Harbor demonstration time frame. He had just watched a demonstration of the " tethered discs" I am assuming. " Indeed "as Mr. Twigsnapper might snort!. "You think maybe he missed the point? Ignorance can wear medals too. " Elizabeth
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: must be me

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote:What I read is that the different layers of rotation in different directions make up a spherical capacitor which has been theroretically talked about along with relationships of coriolis.

So, is the atmosphere of the planet part of the planet? If the atmosphere were stripped away from the planet, would the system still be there as described? or does it take all the parts to make the whole?

Does the moon have this?

Mikado
I think you're best deductions would be better than mine,
however, only planets with an active magnetic field (actively being
generated by core action) have atmospheres and the same inter relation
to the sun with the geo dynamo stuff.

Planets without the magnetic field have no protection from the solar
wind so their atmospheres get stripped away. the moon is dead in the regard
So is Mars. death of the geodynamo = end of the magnetic field end of
atmosphere. Death of the planetary biosphere.

Least thats how I understand it.