Chapter 62 - Meet the Browns of Ka-Lae-Hau

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Chapter 63 Update Update

Post by Paul S. »

Martin Calloway wrote:Fascinating stuff here Paul! Where else are you going with this?
At the moment, I'm standing on a roadway somewhere on Oahu on a Sunday in October, 1950 watching the President of These United States roll by in a convertible.

That, or I'm going to the drawer to see if there are any heads left.
And what does all that mean actually? Well its the nexus of the story about Townsend Brown, thats what I think. Its where all the elements of the story come together to paint what really happened here!
Of that much I am quite certain and said as much in Las Vegas. This "Pearl Harbor Demonstration" -- the one that supposedly ended with the Navy being so unimpressed -- is the PIVOTAL event in the life of Townsend Brown. It is the moment that culminates everything that has gone before -- and sets the stage for everything that comes after.
Paul, if you can prove this up IN ANY SMALL WAY then you have planted your flag on the point where all the discussions about Townsend Brown will meet from here on.
PROVE? You want PROOF? In THIS Rabbit Hole??? Behind THIS curtain???

OK, what did the man say?
Twigsnapper wrote:Paul. Fear not. All the pieces will find you.
OK, do they need a Mapquest printout to find the coordinates of the Garret?

Where am I? Same place as the rest of you. At the intersection of "Huh" and "WTF" ?

This is the real deal here. You will put a pin at the intersection and be able to say " Here it is" Not anywhere else on the globe. It happened HERE.
Yes, well, intersection... exactly. Remember the scene in "The Wizard of Oz" when Dorothy meets the Scarecrow?

"Which way to the Emerald City?" Dorothy asks.

"Well," says the Scarecrow, waving in his arms in all directions, "Some people like to go this way..." and then waving his arms in the opposite directions, "...and some people like to go that way."

That's the intersection we're at at the moment.

All we need now is the Lion and the Tin Man, and we're on our way to confront the Wizard.

In the meantime, "there's no place like home."

And we're NOT in Kansas anymore, Toto.

--PS
Last edited by Paul S. on Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Wait A Second... Who Started This??

Post by Paul S. »

grinder wrote:You guys must know that if you print all this conjecture that the conspiracy freaks out there are going to drag out all those stories of " Truman at Roswell" and all of those " secret meetings" with Generals hiding grey aliens in the basement and stuff. And you add all of the people that just naturally had connections with Dr. Brown and somebody is going to have a freeforall feast of lunatic fringe ideas.
I agree with you completely, grinder. Precisely why I'm sorta sitting back here and watching all this unfold (good time to unlearn 28 years of accumulated computer-user habits).

But, aren't you the one who first said the date of the "Pearl Harbor Demonstration" was October 13, 1950 ?

viewtopic.php?p=7752#7752

Personally, I prefer the "Elvis, Marilyn, and JFK are all alive and living in the basement of the White House" conspiracy to all the "grey aliens" stuff. But, then, we all have our idiosyncrasies...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Paul S,
"Emerald City"
All colours are frequencies.
Think gold.
http://www.themystica.com/mystica/artic ... t_the.html
forget the words view the material.
The pyramids have baffled all, forget all, view the limestone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQlKW2_KCy8
EHD, the youtube link is to colours, emerald , red , GOLD
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

need that sense of humor

Post by Victoria Steele »

I especially liked this statement Paul

"Where am I? Same place as the rest of you. At the intersection of "Huh" and "WTF" ?"

To the rest of you out there, the man has a sense of humor!

And as much as I am sure he would just like to watch all this happening around him he just must know that he is going to get involved in the activity! As crazy as it all seems you will find yourself a true "fruitcake standing naked in the middle of the street" .... sometimes you just have to be a little crazy!

Don't get too close to Mr. Twigsnapper though, is my advice! In compromising crazy situations he usually is the one standing on someones underwear! Throw it far far away and then run Forest run! After you get finished with all those frantic circles and are exhausted and ready to go back to work , then look to see if you have a new head available to you! Its bound to be waiting for you. You are just not going to get off all that easy! Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

Where's Andy?

Post by Trickfox »

Andrew....
Are you even watching any of this????

Please.... nobody tell him..... I just want to see if he's paying attention.
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: whew

Post by Trickfox »

Radomir wrote:
Trickfox: if anyone would know about listening devices on this forum, it would be you.

Best,
R.
Thanks for the compliment, but I'm afraid Mr T. is "the" senior expert in the field (probably was best friends with Mr. Wright himself), and several others in here know enough about science to see and understand the technology.

I'm more into "Geolocation" and "Identification".
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Trickfox,

Hi. Yes, I'm paying attention :)

I've been switched to "monitor only" recently, while I get Qualight Environmental (http://www.qualightenv.com) up and running, but I'm still watching everything closely.

I was talking with Linda Brown the other day, and I'm really looking forward to this next chapter as well. We were discussing the Truman, McArthur, Elsey connection, and contacting a gentleman stationed at Pearl Harbor during that time who might possibly remember seeing Mr. Truman drive by. Very exciting !

Best,
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

coming, and going

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Andrew,

Thats probably just Paul standing on a road in Hawaii in 1950. Pretty Sunday, light tropical breeze. Just standing there hoping to get a glimpse of the president.

Elizabeth
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: someone explain?

Post by Langley »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Langley,

Langley, can you run that by me one more time in a language even I could understand?

Anybody?Elizabeth

Hey Elizabeth, Franklin B Mead of USAF Future Technologies Section, signaturoy of AD227 121 "Electric Propulsion Systems" ,which pans TT Browns work, is involved in advanced propulsion systems which appear to use the concepts.
Trickfox
The Magician

:)

Post by Trickfox »

Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

OK

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

OK, that I totally understand. Typical. Thanks Langley.
grinder
Senior Officer

can't sleep questions

Post by grinder »

OK Paul. I can't wait to hear the answers to these questions which I just can't seem to get rid of.

Mr. Twigsnapper. You told Elizabeth that the "Navy got what it wanted" and of course thats a loaded statement, but overlooking the WHAT it was that they wanted .... Just how does the US Navy " get" something from a private US citizen. As I recall Dr. Brown was not a member of the Navy. So how did they "get" what he had (even if he " offered it to them" )See what I mean? What happens when you have something so valuable that the Navy " wants it" and " takes it". Do you get compensated? I should think so, but how do you stand up to the US Navy? And he must not have been compensated because such a thing must have been worth millions but I never got the impression that he was an extremely wealthy man.

And what stopped them from saying, "Dr. Brown, you developed this , we need your future assistance you will be REQUIRED to sign on as a consultant for X number of years at a certain compensation. (That way it would look like he was being paid for work currently done when in reality it was all for the work he had already accomplished. He could have lived a really comfortable life there on the islands. But apparently he didn't. So what really happened?

In any kind of negotiation like his "demonstration" someone always gets the upper hand and I just wondered who it was. and what the arrangements were> grinder
Trickfox
The Magician

Well said

Post by Trickfox »

Grinder has a point here.... There is a bit of a hole in our compreshension over what happened here. Can you clarify this a bit?

Trickfox
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Paul S. wrote:
flowperson wrote:Paul...bought a MacBook huh ? You've taken a bite out of the Apple now. Welcome to the real world.
Well, we'll see about that. All of my notes for this project are in an Office program (OneNote) that is not available for the Mac, so I'm going to be running XP in a "Parallels" window. So I'm still going have at least one foot in that dark, unreal world... where I have lived more or less for the past 28 years...

--PS
One easy way I find is to print stuff to pdf, and if one has Adobe Acrobat Writer, just copy and paste the stuff into the Apple program of your choice. One thing Apples can do is handle dozensand dozens of pages of Word doc with graphics on most pages without freezing or crashing.
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

someone once said to me

Post by Victoria Steele »

The only difference between a man and a boy is the price of his toys!

I was reminded of that by my travel partner when I went Ohhhh, ahhhhhh over this gorgeous Coach purse.

Anyway, is there ANY chance for a glimpse at the next chapter today .... or should just go away and check back later. I am assuming that many of the questions that we have been asking will be adressed? Though I have a feeling that this is going to be one of those chapters which asks more questions than it can answer?

Answering a question with a question again! Victoria