Chapter 61: Will You Please Come With Us

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Chapter 61: Will You Please Come With Us

Post by Paul S. »

Let's humor Victoria, and pretend it's Thursday...

https://www.ttbrown.com/defying_gravity ... ithUs.html

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

jeeze Louise

Post by Victoria Steele »

What a flipping great chapter!!!!! And EARLY! More comments soon! Still absorbing all those details!

Heartbreaking again! What must it have been like for Sarbacher to leave his friend like that, but apparently it was important to do. Jeeze.

Thank you Mr. Twigsnapper for letting us go along on this trip. Great writing Paul! Victoria
grinder
Senior Officer

strange

Post by grinder »

Its odd really. The Caroline Group seems able to move mountains, or at least to ferret out whatever they want hidden away .... get anyone almost anywhere.

I wonder what some of them said ( is there a "council of elders? a Board of Directors? Governors? Something?) when Josephine said NO to Hawaii? I notice that Dr. Brown stayed those two years! Thats pretty amazing actually. She apparently put her foot down and they respected that, even though Dr. Brown wanted to be moved already.

I doubt that a military wife or even a corporate wife in todays world would have had that much "draw". Thats REALLY interesting. grinder
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Define "Elder"

Post by Paul S. »

grinder wrote: is there a "council of elders?
Yeah, I think there is but... "elder" doesn't begin to describe it... how 'bout "council of ancients" ? As in "a very ancient puzzle" (a Buffett line Morgan quoted to me early on...)

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

still the question

Post by Victoria Steele »

the question that grinder had is still sort of out there. Or I guess its an observation rather than just a question. The fact that Josephine Brown would have the ability to " put a crink" in an operation for so long because she didn't want to move with a new baby is REALLY very telling about the organization that Dr. Brown was working with. I just wish I knew exactly what that observation meant. It is an odd situation, don't you think Paul? Like grinder said, he doubts that the military would do that ... or even an international company? just sort of ... wierd.

And Dr. Browns good friend is starting to show up. They worked together at Vega according to Beau Kitselman and then later at Pearl Harbor ( again according to his book "Hello Stupid") So was the reason Beau Kitselman had connections in Hawaii because the " Caroline Group" was already established there? Like you said Paul, the military establishment would make sense ... so it would all make sense. Dr. Brown would feel happier and more secure with his family under his wing. The friend he had worked with at Vega maybe was already in Hawaii? Its the perfect shift. Just gotta work on getting Josephine to go!!!!

Yeah, well, if you can pretend its Thursday, I can pretend that you are early!!!! Victoria
Radomir
Senior Cadet

the new chapter

Post by Radomir »

Well, here's my take on the two year delay: Josephine was concerned as much or more that her husband make a full and complete recovery before diving back into full-time intense work as she was concerned about the baby.

And she could potentially have sent word via her back-channel(s) in the organization to say "The hell if you think you're moving him yet, I watch him like a hawk every day and I tell you he's not ready for full time work." or something to that effect. She would be the judge of that and let them know when she thought he was ready--without letting on that everyone was still concerned as he was making his recovery. Likely, if this was the case, then less pressure would be applied to Dr. Brown directly, and he probably heard something from his organization contacts like "Well, OK if she wants to wait, just get here when you can..."

Just from having had knee surgery I know it was a full two years before I could really run again. How about a chest wound? How long does it take to get your full strength and endurance back? I could be wrong about all this of course. I just see there were probably two reasons, not just one, for Josephine to dig in her heels--and fully justified in both.

Also regarding this new chapter, aside from the wonderful additional detail about O'Riley and Sarbacher's "further adventures" after Dr. Brown was safely off to medical care to deal with his injuries, there is this:

[quote]And then O’Riley, from the vantage point of many more years of involvement and experience, adds this observation: “I did not recognize at the time that “The Caroline Groupâ€
Last edited by Radomir on Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

absolutely right

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Radomir,

I believe you are absolutely right about Josephines ability to step up to the Caroline Group and tell them in no uncertain terms that she would not move to Hawaii that her HUSBAND was not ready for the trip. Or for return to the kind of stress that only she knew he would put upon himself given a free rein and an empty lab! He would work non stop and she knew this.

You are so right. It rings so true! It wasn't the baby she was guarding. I think if she had felt it necessary Josephine would have strapped that little kid to her back and taken off! It was Dr. Brown. And I think you are right! I doubt that he ever picked up on that. Thats how she would have handled the situation. You are absolutely right I think. Thank you so much for that observation.

Josephine and the Caroline Group must have had years and years of an interesting and a respectful relationship. In an organization that encouraged most of its people to be "lone wolves" she was always accepted as an integral part of the unit they valued as "Townsend Brown." And you are probably right too. She is the one who kept his spirits up and actually probably saved and protected him as well as any of them could have. Some things are just so obvious when you have been living with the material for a long time that you just don't see them. Thanks again! Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

rocked me back too

Post by grinder »

Rocked me back too Radomir.

And I realized that most of what the Caroline Groups were doing was simply getting to certain individuals (maybe not so much to steal valuable technology FROM them but MAYBE to steal away the POTENTIAL for that technology to be developed.in the wrong hands. Sort of like taking matches out of a kids hands!)

I don't know what the heck those "foo fighters" represented but obviously there was some sort of connection with high voltage. And it looks like whatever little brush fires the Germans were starting the Caroline Group seemed to be right there, stamping the flames out! But some ....... like this Miethe, had something that Dr. Brown himself was interested in. So a one way ticket to CANADA? But as far as the English, or the Americans, or the Russians? Nobody seemed to get the benefit from this technology. Maybe not ready for it?

grinder

Trickfox, Mikado? Sounds like you guys were right on the mark
grinder
Senior Officer

Italian encounter???

Post by grinder »

Paul had written this in the Foo Fighter Chapter 52

"slowly the truth is coming out that even during the war German research workers and scientists made the first moves in the direction of these ''flying saucers''. They built and tested such near-miraculous contraptions. Experts and collaborators in this work confirm that the first projects, called "flying discs", were undertaken in 1941. The designs for these ''flying discs'' were drawn up by the German experts Schriever, Habermohl and Miethe, and the Italian Bellonzo."

OK, I caught the Miethe part but look at the other name "Bellonzo".

Isn't that the gentleman that Von Luck and Sarbacher met when they ran into the girl they called the "gypsie fortune teller?" ...... so who was HE in all of this, I wonder? Am I on the right track? There are just so many directions to go in this chapter my head is going to explode! GREAT FUN! grinder
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: absolutely right

Post by Paul S. »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:You are so right. It rings so true! It wasn't the baby she was guarding. I think if she had felt it necessary Josephine would have strapped that little kid to her back and taken off! It was Dr. Brown. And I think you are right! I doubt that he ever picked up on that. Thats how she would have handled the situation. You are absolutely right I think. Thank you so much for that observation.
See what I mean? There's an angle I hadn't really thought of... that I can use when I get to the re-write.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Hawaii, 19.5 degrees is interesting, especially if you think electrically and tetrahedranally.
Welcome to the universal grid, never mind earth grid, think universal, everything is composed along these lines.
http://www.vortexmaps.com/planets.php
http://www.mufor.org/hyperd.htm

kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

don't know what it means .... but ....

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Its really got to mean something. Dr. Brown spent much time in Hawaii even after his move there in 1947. and he always collected rocks from the base of that particular volcano .... so when I saw mention of it from your message that brought me up short.

Also of course coincidental(?) was his interest in the Cayman Islands.

It may mean nothing but I suspect that we are touching on something here that we have a WHOLE LOT to learn about. Check this out folks, thanks to our Navigator.

http://www.mufor.org/hyperd.htm I found this especially interesting

More examples of the visible effects of hyperdimensional physics can be found throughout our solar system and are detailed on the Planetary Anomalies page.

Where is this energy coming from ?

Hoagland thinks that this energy is "stored" in a higher dimension than ours (mathematicians currently accept that there may be as much as 27 other higher dimensions) and that this energy "cascades" down and emerges into our dimension at the 19.5 degree latitude on rotating, spherical, liquid bodies - planets"

Where are our math experts? Is ths a valid discussion here? Would this be one of the reasons that a "lab" might have been set up in Hawaii? Elizabeth
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

is it just me?

Post by ladygrady »

Or are there alot of "viewers" to the site, suddenly. Is this an automatic "bot" attack? or (more likely?) are these new readers?

Numbers all day on the forum site since you posted have been ebbing and flowing, getting up to 75 at one point, and I just wondered if this was just a fluke or some sort of response to this last chapter.

Which is sure a dilly!

When you lay your cards on the table Paul its a beautiful thing to watch.

It tickled me that Mr. Twigsnapper ORiley would consider taking a horse for that long trek. I suppose, even though a horse would have been much slower it wouldn't have to follow wherever the damned road might have to go and in Russia at the time I think getting from one washed out spot to the next must have been a real chore, still they called it a road.

Mr. Twigsnapper mentioned that they were " delivering supplies" so I am thinking he must have been on one of the last shipmentsof the lend lease program. Anybody know where that convoy started? Just thought I'd like to see how far they had to go. So then, were they travelling as Americans? " shipping agents?" If so they were lucky to get their job done before Russia started withdrawing into her cold war attitude which was pretty soon after the war I think! I don't even know who Miethe was in all this but he had to have been pretty darned important. So? Is he still alive? no, probably not ..... but did he live then the remainder of his life in Canada or the United States? Thats a pretty good strong lead, right?

So much new information, hard to know how to go about chewing on it!

And hello to all you new "viewers" out there. Why not join our discussion here? Jump on in, as Elizabeth would say ..... the water and the company is fine! Our heads explode regularly but other than that this is a fairly civil discussion group. Or at least everyone tries really hard. grady
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Where was Mr. O'Riley? And who was your companion?

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

[quote]
While Von Luck and his physicist were building houses for Russian prison camp commanders, Sarbacher and O’Riley went their separate ways for the winter. O’Riley and another companion took refuge somewhere in Eastern Europe, in a resort town he is still reluctant to name.

“The winter of that year in England and Germany was terrible,â€
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

lung problems - high voltage work

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

Something just occurred to me as soon as I posted that last message...

T Brown - lung problems + history of high voltage work

R Miethe - lung problems + history of high voltage work

hmmm

LBL
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein