Chapter 61: Will You Please Come With Us

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

I remember

Post by Victoria Steele »

Mark,

I remember that! And I remember thinking myself. THAT WAS HIM.

We are both nuts. Haul us away.

viewtopic.php?p=4794#4794

Indulge me ... a better description? do you still remember? Victoria
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

maybe its OK

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Victoria.

I understand the concern we all had about a CURRENT picture of " Morgan" so I want you to know that this kid I saw was just my mental image of what I thought that Morgan would have looked like. He just seemed so RIGHT somehow!

He was wearing one of those leather and wool sports jackets. No numbers or name on it but that kind of style. Leather collar, leather sleeves, sort of like what we used to call a " bomber jacket" but not all leather........... Wearing jeans and tennis shoes.....not carrying any books..... The guy, you were right Mikado, had sort of a square jaw. ..........Great hair but not carrot -topped color orange red, darker....... Like Paul described him " boy with chestnut hair" Same color as " Blinker", oh, I guess you have to know the horse.

Tall kid, taller than me and I am 6' .....but not at lanky as you described him Mikado.. ....probably was one of their football players....decidedly quick...... Like I said, a good looking boy and that smile was great! He had a small scar on his upper lip. The only reason I remembembered it was because that the thought ran through my head that maybe as a child maybe he had hairlip surgery ... sort of like Stacy Keach ( remember him in Hollywood or have I dated myself out of the ballpark?) Sure didn't affect his smile. He had a big stride ...

I don't know. I imagine all my fanciful thoughts will be put aside someday when " The Kid" happens to read this and thinks " Hey, that was ME" If you are out there kid .... I was the guy in the tweed sportscoat, looking a little lost. Join the forum!

And if it was you Morgan, why did you seek me out like that? Maybe thats a silly question knowing now how much Mr. Twigsnapper helped me and how much all that has affected Lisa. Its not about the horse, right?
Maybe you just did it to give me a headache! Its more than working! Mark C
Last edited by Mark Culpepper on Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grinder
Senior Officer

more "eraser stuff"

Post by grinder »

Hey guys. There MUST be something to that memory " eraser" stuff. Look at this directly from one of Pauls last chapters

https://www.ttbrown.com/defying_gravity ... edeal.html

"He left me alone with that. To join up or not. “If you join,â€
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: more "eraser stuff"

Post by Mikado14 »

[quote="grinder"]Hey guys. There MUST be something to that memory " eraser" stuff. Look at this directly from one of Pauls last chapters

https://www.ttbrown.com/defying_gravity ... edeal.html

"He left me alone with that. To join up or not. “If you join,â€
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: want to bet

Post by Mikado14 »

Mark Culpepper wrote:Want to bet that if anyone went back to Great Valley Senior High School in Malvern Pa and tried to get Linda Browns transcripts that they would be missing?

I am slightly familiar with the school as I think I told you all. My wife grew up in the area and still has friends there. I have walked past Ashlawn ( which is right over the hill from the schools softball field so I don't have any doubt that everything that Paul has said is accurate and on the mark.
I would take you up on that bet but then if what I gather here, I could wake up and find myself not where I thought I had left my body.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

same party

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Mikado,

Sounds like you went to the same 4th of July Party I went to!

It was wonderful actually. We had alot of Lisas friends over. They pitched their tents all over the back field. Had hot dogs and steaks and maybe for the adults a beer or two or ... whatever ... and nobody had to drive anywhere. We just sat up all night around the campfire and then crawled back to the tents! Great. The kids were all out early the next morning riding their horses around the camp and I was left wondering how in the world horses could make the ground shake so much!

And a response on the mind thing. If you are dealing with a group that can go back and forth in time, you don't think they also have some pretty scarey stuff in their medicine cabinet?

I'll bet they can make anybody think anything. MarkC