Chapter 61: Will You Please Come With Us

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: Young Tenzin

Post by Paul S. »

LongboardLOVELY wrote: when Twigsnapper said "young boy", and Radomir brings up Tenzin did ya'all mean Tenzin Gyatso? The Dalai Lama??
Yes, that Tenzin. He loved gizmos, you know. Wonder if he's got an iPhone already...
So, ok I've got my shovel, Paul. Where should I start digging first?

Look for the spot with the "X"

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

why a surprise?

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Of course you know the moment Mr. Twigsnapper throws something like that out there that I am all over it , normally. I am just a little surprised LBL that this lead surprises YOU. A loaded statement? Perhaps. But well enough documented, certainly.

Still, there doesn't seem to be a mention anywhere of where where Col. Tolstoy might have been during the winter Mr. Twigsnapper was in Georgia ( Russia ,of course). And finding that would make me a happy camper. A personal quest that is hard to put down.

Its a strange thing. I believe from what I have put together so far that they were working together, the pieces fit together amazingly well, past and present. But I have discovered with this project that sometimes what I believe in my heart to be accurate sometimes takes its own sweet time being revealed to others around you.

And while we are talking about knowing things ahead of time .... anybody notice that the "Nechung Oracle" acting in behalf of the Dalai Lama has started his United States tour ( a RARE occasion) This is the "medium" that advises the Dalai Lama. One wonders why he is here?

Paul, alot of orange robes. Kentucky? Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

We've all passed right by Twigsnapper's comment regarding J. Edgar Hoover's lunch habits and how the "gold watch" trip was somehow connected with that practice. And what is the significance of eating lunch each day at the D.C. Mayflower Hotel near the same window ?

Ah yes...foreknowledge. The Bible has a lot to say about all that.

Just thinking out loud again.

flow.... 8)
Dancing is better than marching
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

flowperson wrote:We've all passed right by Twigsnapper's comment regarding J. Edgar Hoover's lunch habits and how the "gold watch" trip was somehow connected with that practice. And what is the significance of eating lunch each day at the D.C. Mayflower Hotel near the same window ?
Lunch? I thought he said "breakfast."

Anyway, I did try to follow up by consulting one of my primary resources -- call it the Google Oracle -- but didn't find anything in the first few tries so moved on to other things.

One important thing to remember about Hoover is that he never really cared for Stephenson, or, by extension, for anybody who affiliated with him.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
grinder
Senior Officer

A Universe Away?

Post by grinder »

https://www.ttbrown.com/defying_gravity ... eAway.html

You know Paul, You wrote this months and months ago but I don't think the importance of it has sunk in. Maybe with others but not enough with me. All this talk of the Dalai Lama and spirituality mixed in with guys like Tolstoy ( from the picture you had of him, enough to give you religion right there) and all of these topics swirling around and then something flowperson said came back into my head. Paraphrasing here I think he said something close to " pull on all the loose threads all you want but don't forget the whole ball ..." Something like that, or thats just the way I took it.

Then I realized that what we are doing is just skirting around the big issue here. That Dr. Brown seemed to be in contact with some other intelligence, from another dimension. Thats about as bold as I can be. Its all about COMMUNICATION. Trickfox has said it, Mikado has said it .... so many of the others. But we seem to be more comfortable saying it and then backing away. Why is that?

But in saying that I am reminded of a scene from the comedy " Evan Almighty" The poor jerk had FINALLY been reached through all of his barriers that he was in fact talking to "GOD" ..... but actually SAYING that in public was another thing entirely. When he was finally put on the spot and asked the question " Who TOLD YOU TO BUILD THIS THING? He hesitated (and everyone who knew him, especially his wife watching the broadcast from her home, wide eyed .... the only response from her lips was "DON'T SAY IT" ....and of course he does and he is ridiculed etc, etc, yadah yadah etc.

So it might be just me but I sense that in what is being written here. There is something spooky and .... spiritual ... happening here and frankly I am relieved that we have someone here in Paul who does not rush out and proclaim what it is and what it means and how we should all see this ..... He is just showing us his experience.Leaving us to look at it from our own standpoints as individuals.

Like this book is his Ark in a way and I have the oddest feeling that it has a purpose too. It might not be quite the boat the Ark was but Paul has been building something ... under some sort of direction.

And I don't blame him if he has the words DON'T SAY IT echoing in his brain. But thats not going to stop me. I won't put a name to this intelligence, this .... whatever it is because I personally believe its way too big to be named but this is something that has interacted with us since the dawn of time. And here we go again. grinder
grinder
Senior Officer

crossing in the ether

Post by grinder »

Cool responses while I was typing my long message.

Paul. Are you so sure that Hoover didn't get along with Stephenson? Oh I mean. He PROBABLY didn't like the idea that Stephenson was operating in his own backyard and that probably rubbed him big time BUT the man was no idiot. He would have known how valuable Stephensons network could be to him and though he couldn't PUBLICALLY admit to having some sort of working arrangement with that group ..... Just as FDR was working behind the scenes also with Stephenson through Donovan, do you think it possible that Hoover was doing the same? Sort of a .... you scrub my hand... I'll scrub yours ... we will get rid of the Nazi threat to this country and THEN we will duke out boundary lines? So maybe all of his bluster was some kind of a smokescreen too? Hey, you have to look at all the avenues. grinder
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

a letter for the gift

Post by Mikado14 »

Just for reference:

Washington, July 3, 1942.

Your HOLINESS: Two of my fellow countrymen, Ilia Tolstoy and Brooke Dolan, hope to visit your Pontificate and the historic and widely famed city of Lhasa. There are in the United States of America many persons, among them myself, who, long and greatly interested in your land and people, would highly value such an opportunity.

As you know, the people of the United States, in association with those of twenty—seven other countries, are now engaged in a war which has been thrust upon the world by nations bent on conquest who are intent on destroying freedom of thought, of religion, and of action everywhere. The United Nations are fighting today in defense of and for preservation of freedom, confident that we shall be victorious because our cause is just, our capacity is adequate, and our determination is unshakable.

I am asking Ilia Tolstoy and Brooke Dolan to convey to you a little gift in token of my friendly sentiment toward you.

With cordial greetings
Franklin D.Roosevelt
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Paul...Yep, the post didn't actually mention which meal. I somehow thought lunch. Maybe I was having some sort of a "William Burroughs moment". Thanks for the comeback.

Mikado...great contribution !

flow.... :)
Dancing is better than marching
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

The letter

Mikado, Kisses all over your face! Thankyou for finding that wonderful letter. You can't have a better source than that! Friends in high places indeed! Thankyou so much!! I had not seen that letter, nor even knew it existed! Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

truth?

Post by Mikado14 »

grinder wrote: But we seem to be more comfortable saying it and then backing away. Why is that?
You ask a question that has been asked many times by many individuals. Sort of like when I was four years old and told my Mother that the dog didn't feel well and she came out side to see. When she got out there she looked at Mitty and said she looked fine, what was it that made me think something was wrong and I said "because she told me". There are other instances until I was about 14 and my Father told me that people didn't want to hear what they couldn't understand. I have never forgotten it. As I get older, I get more bold and have been my boldest here in this forum. Anonymity is great, it allows us to speak the truth of our convictions. I'll stop now.
grinder wrote: That Dr. Brown seemed to be in contact with some other intelligence, from another dimension. Thats about as bold as I can be. Its all about COMMUNICATION. Trickfox has said it, Mikado has said it .... so many of the others. But we seem to be more comfortable saying it and then backing away. Why is that?
Remember, I said it a long time ago back in the fall - The Akasshic Record.
And now for a little more. All libraries have librarians.....even those on other planes.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: The letter

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Mikado, Kisses all over your face! Thankyou for finding that wonderful letter. You can't have a better source than that! Friends in high places indeed! Thankyou so much!! I had not seen that letter, nor even knew it existed! Elizabeth
Elizabeth,

Want to buy a crystal ball?

The trick is learning how to use it.

Best as always my dear,

Mikado

PS: interested in some downloads?
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

crystal ball?

Oh, but Mikado . If I had a crystal ball then people would want to call me a Gyspy lady. Better for me to have good friends who have them! ALWAYS NTERESTED IN DOWNLOADS.

It pleases me that you have been able to feel safe enough amongst us here on the forum to share your experiences. It can't be easy, especially since, as grinder just said, others around you are prone to yell "don't say it!" when you have something to say that is outside of their current understanding.

But that is what this forum is all about! Put the thoughts our there! Put your private conclusions out there for others to consider, or disregard, according to their makeup and understanding. We all have the answer as individuals for each one of us. Maybe this excercise is just to show us that. Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: crystal ball?

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: ALWAYS NTERESTED IN DOWNLOADS.

How about road signs, old road signs. The kind that have been exposed for a while and appear blackened and almost burnt. A voice says "to the mines" and the first sign says "1934 ........... Mules" . After going awhile and reaching the mine, another sign comes into view. It reads "Knights Templar". Try having that three times in one night.
Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: It pleases me that you have been able to feel safe enough amongst us here on the forum to share your experiences. It can't be easy, especially since, as grinder just said, others around you are prone to yell "don't say it!" when you have something to say that is outside of their current understanding..
In 1982, I was with a psychic investigator in a house on the mainline as well as one other psychic. I was asked to join in for my talents as well. This was filmed by a crew that was to be used for some kind of...whatever. I wasn't really interested, my concern lay with the occupants. To get to the point, if it appears anywhere, my name might be out there. I don't want notoriety and I will never ever do anything like that again for I do not wish to inundated with requests. I only ever did one more home after that. The charlatans charge, the true ones do it for free or at the most, out of pocket expenses.

Anonymity, as I said, is a great thing.

I have spoken enough but then, you probably already suspected this much.

Best as always,

Mikado
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

wait for it

Mikado,

I would wager that there are quite a few among us who have had such strange " download". I think they come in all kinds of different forms.

I knew someone once who tried to downplay the importance of the "visions" I was sometimes unwise enough to share with him. Couldn't stand it. Called them my " flights of fancy" and yet when he said that I rather liked the description. They are "flights" way above our current understanding sometimes. Because of that I have learned that when one of those "downloads" makes no sense at the moment I just have to remind myself to "wait for it" that the moment is on its way which will fit that puzzle piece perfectly. It just takes time .

I don't know why the delay like that other than the thought that everything operates on some sort of a pattern, like some sort of cosmic "loom" and you just can't get ahead too much if you want the fabric to be strong. Not that it doesn't happen. When it gets ahead you just throw the word " anomalous" on it and go on!

Back to trying to understand the fabric of the Universe again! One thread at a time. Elizabeth
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Where did you find that letter!!??

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

Mikado,

Kudos to you! Where in the world did you find that letter?

LBL
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein