Chapter 61: Will You Please Come With Us

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Theosophist

Post by Paul S. »

Bulwark wrote:There was a man who spoke 8 different languages and could converse in 3 more. Let's see, that would be 11. This man was ambidextrous and could write two letters, one with the right and one with the left and they could both be totally different. He was reputed to have helped the fabled Rosencreuz, Fratres Lucis, and with the "Knights and Brothers of Asia" who studied Rosicrucian and Hermetic science and made the "philosopher's stone" one of the objects of their research.
His name is

THE COUNT DE ST. GERMAIN

ONE of the most mysterious characters in modern history is the famous Count de St. Germain, described by his friend Prince Karl von Hesse as "one of the greatest philosophers who ever lived, the friend of humanity, whose heart was concerned only with the happiness of others." Intimate and counselor of Kings and Princes, nemesis of deceptive ministers, Rosicrucian, Mason, accredited Messenger of the Masters of Wisdom -- the Count de St. Germain worked in Europe for more than a century, faithfully performing the difficult task which had been entrusted to him.

http://www.wisdomworld.org/setting/germain.html

Lived from 1710 to 1822 -- 112 years !? But get this:

"During the 112 years that he is said to have lived in Europe, he always presented the appearance of a man about forty-five years of age."

If we're going to spend a lot of time talking about him, somebody start a new thread under "General Discussion," OK?

--PS
Last edited by Paul S. on Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

THANK YOU BOTH

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Thank you Bulwark and Paul. I did not know the name. But the type was familiar. Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

stepping out of the shadows.

Post by grinder »

OK. So deep now in the rabbit hole I might as well make myself comfortable.

How about this folks? Remember the little story that Mr. Tiwgsnapper told us about a man " injured, slumped in a chair" Lost a finger? Or maybe I am making that up and its just something I think I saw. A figure "stepped out of the shadows" after apparently wiping out the terrorists???? Andrew called him Morgan in a later message But then he came back, revised his words and called him a "Morgan-type. One of those slips of the mental tongue. When you say something you are thinking is the truth (that it was in fact Morgan )... but then realize that such a thing has to be impossible. Has to be impossible , right?

So if I ask you straight out Paul. Are you ready to answer the question? Was it Morgan who saved Dr. Brown? Its just me. The kid in the rabbit hole.

Somebody start that new thread cause I have a feeling we have alot of ideas coming in this direction.

Did anybody catch what I just said? grinder
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: stepping out of the shadows.

Post by Paul S. »

Stepping out of the shadows, yes, but... into the light... or into more darkness??

Pulling back THE curtain, or just one of 'em?
grinder wrote:So if I ask you straight out Paul. Are you ready to answer the question? Was it Morgan who saved Dr. Brown? Its just me. The kid in the rabbit hole.
You should now by now that I do not like to attest to things that I have not witnessed or experienced first hand. But my understanding of the situation is that, yes, that is what we are being asked to believe.

Be careful how much time you spend on that one, lest you start picking up bone and brain fragments again. I have pretty well resolved to re-visit that one in the second draft.

Just don't anybody tell my wife there's gonna be more than this one.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
grinder
Senior Officer

yeah but

Post by grinder »

Thats just it Paul. We all know that you won't speak of stuff that you haven't lived through. (so is this why all of this activity? the actual unfolding of this book is being recorded by all of us ...... While you are EXPERIENCING it all! See what I mean? You can write about THAT. And thats as strange as the question of whether ir was Morgan saving Dr. Brown. No one asked me to believe that particular set of information. Mr. Twigsnapper didn't name the man in the shadows. So its just me ... reaching my own conclusion. I think its Morgan. chewing on that one. grinder
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Re: Theosophist

Post by Bulwark »

Paul S. wrote:
Bulwark wrote:There was a man who spoke 8 different languages and could converse in 3 more. Let's see, that would be 11. This man was ambidextrous and could write two letters, one with the right and one with the left and they could both be totally different. He was reputed to have helped the fabled Rosencreuz, Fratres Lucis, and with the "Knights and Brothers of Asia" who studied Rosicrucian and Hermetic science and made the "philosopher's stone" one of the objects of their research.
His name is

THE COUNT DE ST. GERMAIN

ONE of the most mysterious characters in modern history is the famous Count de St. Germain, described by his friend Prince Karl von Hesse as "one of the greatest philosophers who ever lived, the friend of humanity, whose heart was concerned only with the happiness of others." Intimate and counselor of Kings and Princes, nemesis of deceptive ministers, Rosicrucian, Mason, accredited Messenger of the Masters of Wisdom -- the Count de St. Germain worked in Europe for more than a century, faithfully performing the difficult task which had been entrusted to him.

http://www.wisdomworld.org/setting/germain.html

Lived from 1710 to 1822 -- 112 years !? But get this:

"During the 112 years that he is said to have lived in Europe, he always presented the appearance of a man about forty-five years of age."

If we're going to spend a lot of time talking about him, somebody start a new thread under "General Discussion," OK?

--PS
Mr. Schatzkin, that's not fair, that was for Mr grinder to find, but it shouldn't have been that hard, was it?

Now, does that resemble Morgan with a wig?
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

to powder or not

It must have been a complicated age. Lets see, do I wear the powdered wig, or not?

Wouldn't that be odd if you picked up a painting of someone so famous centuries ago, and recognized him or her as someone that you knew in this age?

Or explore that thought more thoroughly. Wouldn't it be fun to be a casting director for a project that would send modern operatives back into the past for one chore or another?

Who amongst the "modern look" would fit and be appropriate? (That might be tougher than you would think. People were generally smaller centuries ago than now. We have sort of " beefed up")

Germain to the discussion. Maybe the fellow had help. Elizabeth
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Re: to powder or not

Post by Bulwark »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: Germain to the discussion. Maybe the fellow had help. Elizabeth
In looking at the image I would say that that is not Morgan, the height is not correct. My point, was to put out there the concept or better yet, what it is the Caroline group may very well be and that the Count was only one and that his story might be a more contemporary example of their work. I don't believe they hold meetings on the second Tuesday of the month and I don't believe there are dues and I don't believe it is a stand alone group but more of a piece of a public group. I believe the members, for lack of a better word, use their positions or stations in life to aid other "members" all for some goal. I believe that this forum is proliferated with them but does it matter? Those of us who are not are still drawn here as a moth to the flame, the trick is to not get too close.

Why is it that we all wish to know that which we are not allowed? When Mom said to not open the box on the table, the wanting became impossible to deal with and most especially when it was wrapped with a bow. As for me, give me Pandora's Box and I'll pull it to me as I sit and just prop my feet on it.

Bulwark
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

yes but

Bulwark, you show your splendid personality here. Are you maintaining the box for yourself in this case? Even with a bow on it? No, I don't think so. If that was the case, you would have wrapped your arms around it. No ... you would draw it close and put your heels up on it. If thats more of what you would do, then I take you for someone who understands that lids have to be maintained sometimes and by someone who is willing to " cool their heels".

So much for mainly fogotten pysch classes. Bulwark ... your romantic, poetic side shows through for those with eyes! Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I consider nothing dies, everything changes state, if you could control the change of state, you may not look the same from one change to the next.
Depends upon who you pick as your parents.

As you do this, if you retain memory of previous, you sure could speak a lot of languages as you re-incarnate from continent to continent?

Fear, and overcoming fear will be first requirement, imagine if you could see your death and birth, could you face this without FEAR?

We have been programmed to fear death, then you can control.
Imagine a band of celtic warriors that didn't fear death, but looked forward to it, fancy having a fight with them?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Re: yes but

Post by Bulwark »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Bulwark, you show your splendid personality here. Are you maintaining the box for yourself in this case? Even with a bow on it? No, I don't think so. If that was the case, you would have wrapped your arms around it. No ... you would draw it close and put your heels up on it. If thats more of what you would do, then I take you for someone who understands that lids have to be maintained sometimes and by someone who is willing to " cool their heels".
Thank You Ms. Drake, I never considered my personality as being splendid but I thank you again for that accolade. You have pretty well hit things on the head, I really didn't believe that it would have been transparent to anyone what I was saying. I wrote in my words or interpretation, that which I have seen you say..."wait for it". Sometimes in life, the feeling of wanting is always greater than that of having. Would not possessing the Box be a form of having? Even though you know not what is inside? If good, do you open and share as opening a box of chocolates? or if bad, do you act heroically and contain the evil? Actually, it doesn't really matter to me, perhaps the good is within a person just as evil can eminate from a person as well, that is the box that I find myself to be concerned with and in the meantime, I will keep my feet propped up on Pandora's and wait, by the way, it makes such a lovely Ottoman.
Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:So much for mainly fogotten pysch classes. Bulwark ... your romantic, poetic side shows through for those with eyes! Elizabeth
Apparently, not so forgotten.

Bulwark (Chris)
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Post by Bulwark »

kevin.b wrote: I consider nothing dies, everything changes state, if you could control the change of state, you may not look the same from one change to the next.
Depends upon who you pick as your parents.

I see a reference to reincarnation going on here.
kevin.b wrote: As you do this, if you retain memory of previous, you sure could speak a lot of languages as you re-incarnate from continent to continent?

Fear, and overcoming fear will be first requirement, imagine if you could see your death and birth, could you face this without FEAR?

Fear, a word that can instill a sense of grave. Let's look at the memory retention. Why would you want to remember? What is it about a past life that you would want to remember? If you believe in reincarnation, how about kharma? Do you believe that in reincarnating you are returning to class to learn the lessons that you failed in a previous life? And what happens when you pass?

I fear death only because I don't know the list of kharma I need to complete and in dying before complete, would be as if I were expelled from class. I'm not a bad boy anymore.

Bulwark
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

right

Post by Victoria Steele »

Right Bulwark! Thats what ALL you guys say! Not a bad boy anymore? No ... you guys just grew up, is all. <g>

I admire those who will admit to being a bad boy to start with!

I'll just bet Morgan was a trial to his parents. Not to mention his old girlfriends.

And I wonder about the string of relationships he had when he was a teenager? The dripping nude girl in the truck that his father discovered? Y(ou have to admit, knowing some men. Mr. Smith probably bellowed his lungs out at his son then but later probably looked back on it and laughed " Thats my boy!")

So, dripping wet nude lady in the pickup truck? ...... have you read that passage yet? If you are out there then you know who Morgan actually is! I wonder how the Caroline Group would handle that?

Do they actually have those little "mind eraser" things like the MIB? One minute you remember and the next ..... what truck? who me, nude?

Ah, I could probably use a little of that eraser stuff in my past too! Victoria
grinder
Senior Officer

eraser stuff

Post by grinder »

Victoria,

You bring up a VERY good point. What does the Caroline Group do with people who might have put two and two together regarding who "Morgan" is?

I know that Paul and "Morgan" seemed to have picked that name together for the book but there are still plenty of leads out there that would go back to his original identity.

You have named his school, the year he was there and his association with Linda Brown, the girl who lived at Ashlawn. Surely there are people from that class who remember her and maybe someday they will read this book, and (class gossip being what it is, even now people might remember who was going with whom)

How does Morgans real identity stay concealed with everything else being out in the open?

What about those girls that he was romantically involved with? what about his guy friends? He was supposed to be on the wrestling team? What about his team mates? Surely they would remember someone like him?

Or would they? Seriously. Perhaps there is such a thing as a mind "eraser"? Not kidding here.

I guess that only time will tell on this. When Pauls book really gets out there I don't think it would take long for people to start going "yeah, I remember him" but then where will that memory take them? I think thats going to be very interesting because I don't think that this group would leave what right now looks like an open door for investigation. Its going to be closed and locked somewhere. Just wonder how they did it. .. or are going to do it? grinder
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

want to bet

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Want to bet that if anyone went back to Great Valley Senior High School in Malvern Pa and tried to get Linda Browns transcripts that they would be missing?

I am slightly familiar with the school as I think I told you all. My wife grew up in the area and still has friends there. I have walked past Ashlawn ( which is right over the hill from the schools softball field so I don't have any doubt that everything that Paul has said is accurate and on the mark.

But I believe that he is probably the ONLY person that would have been allowed access to information on the Brown family. Like so many other records regarding Dr. Brown, I imagine that things have been carefully "weeded"

And I have had my own strange experience there too. I may have mentioned it. I was standing in the hallway of the entrance to the main classrooms and this tall red headed kid sort of bumped me. (Actually hard enough to spin me half way around.) He wheeled around said " Sorry Sir" , flashed this really great smile at me and then he was gone down the hallway and lost in the mass of students between classes. I remember just sort of standing there feeling a strange sense of familiarity with the kid. And now privately I wonder if I just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Of course maybe thats just my imagination but I am learning that certain feelings can be trusted and if that is the case then Morgan, you strapping son of a gun, I will know you anywhere. Mark C.