CROP CIRCLE COMMUNICATIONS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

....and I realize that the flying disk part is just the fun stuff, not the serious stuff.

So don’t clobber me over my desire to fly discs.

Just heading you off at the pass.

GV
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Mikado14 wrote:I wonder how many here on the forum REALLY realize the ramifications of Dr. Browns REAL objective work.
The ability to manipulate the very underlying fabric of what we call reality.

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

by George,

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

By George! I think he's got it. <g>

Even so .... the discs are lovely, beautiful, stuff dreams are made of. Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

And here all of this time I thought that you had to be in the fashion industry to "manipulate fabrics".

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

greggvizza wrote:....and I realize that the flying disk part is just the fun stuff, not the serious stuff.

So don’t clobber me over my desire to fly discs.

Just heading you off at the pass.

GV
Now gregg, do you really think that I would do that?

I suppose at one time I too saw it that way and I still believe that they are fun to build and fly. Fly one at night, in the summertime with a higher index of himidity.... an errie beauty. But building giant electromagnets to pick things up is also as fun but a motor it does not make.

No gregg, no clobbering...just spinning and pointing...just don't allow yourself to be like the disc, attached to a pole and going in circles...<g>
( or at least make ever expanding diameter circles!)

Best

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Not the End-All

Post by greggvizza »

Mikado,

An electromagnet is the main component in an electric motor.

I would bet then, that the principle involved in a TTB disk would be a major factor in a gravity motor.

Not that propulsion is the end-all. There still is that “ability to manipulate the very underlying fabric of what we call realityâ€
Last edited by greggvizza on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Not the End-All

Post by Mikado14 »

[quote="greggvizza"]Mikado,

An electromagnet is the main component in an electric motor.

I would bet that the principle involved in a TTB disk would be a major factor in a gravity motor.

Not that propulsion is the end-all. There still is that “ability to manipulate the very underlying fabric of what we call realityâ€
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

on back-up

Post by Trickfox »

Hi everyone
I'm on my back-up computer. My portable is infested with a Chineese trojan horse virus. Now I have to go and buy yet another program to clean this up because my Norton anti-virus is worthless on this one.

As if I can afford it!!!!!!

I'm also infected with the Flu virus.

I don't feel very well but I have to jump in this thread to congratulate Gregg for finally beginning to understand .

Now he's going to HAVE to admit that the material itself used to make the flying disc (spheres) is what is being engineered from the nanometric level up.

We ARE NOT going to be using ordinary metals or plastics here...

everything you know and understand about machines in general is useless at this level of design.

All that you know and understand has allready been tried. NOBODY HAS MADE ANY OVER UNITY DEVICES, and I challenge anyone who says they have.

The future of this technology is very radically new.
Isotopes will probably be created by laser and exotic metal vapors assembled out of thin air. Atomic construction layers by layer will probably be carefully calculated to interact with ordinary mater at the microminiature scale.

The calculated zero point energy will be converted right there at the atomic scale so forget about "fuel tanks"

Trickfox
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
Cheer up mon ami.
If you wish to operate in universe, you must be as it, or it will take you apart.
We cannot therefore simply operate as per this planet ( at this point I hope David Barclay will re-appear here? )
This planet and all composed here are relative to the particuler formation and content of the space it is in.
We need to establish what the operating system and content is?
Not just here now, but of universe.
Then as you say, forget the fuel tanks, it's everywhere.
I can sense it doesn't mind at all providing the work, but if you fight it, you loose.
Go with it as it operates, manipulate it with what it is, then go with the flows.
I doubt our present bodies will be able to modulate across whatever band width we are created within, if we therefore go with these bodies you will need to maintain an area similer to this planet within a craft , and unless you find a close resemblence to here , I would not recommend exposing our present bodies to this, or I can forsee great problems.

So Trickfox, perhaps you need another body to clip into whilst yours is cleared of the infection, exactly the same as your computer?
What did they call that robot in the 50s film?
kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

GORT ! The lady said, "Klaatuu Barada Nickto."

And the humanoid was once again animated by the robot Gort.

flow.... :wink:
Trickfox
The Magician

well actually

Post by Trickfox »

Actually three times a week I get connected (via two large needles) to amachine for five hours at a time while all my blood is removed and filtered. Its called "Dialysis". Being weak as I am now is a rare phenomena. I believe it is partially due to the psychological isolation of this French Canadian culture. I am an ALIEN to these people.

Kevin...does our physical body have to go anywhere?
Of course not. We just have to EXTEND our five senses THERE.
Why not grasp a portion of that reality and bring it back HERE. That way we can still play within the comfortable earth environment. Of course there are those who will want to do OBEs out there. Perhaps there is way to assist OBE with technology!

Trickfox
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Re: well actually

Post by greggvizza »

Trickfox wrote:Actually three times a week I get connected (via two large needles) to amachine for five hours at a time while all my blood is removed and filtered. Its called "Dialysis". Being weak as I am now is a rare phenomena. I believe it is partially due to the psychological isolation of this French Canadian culture. I am an ALIEN to these people.
“They have different fluid in their system when they are traveling far from home,â€
Last edited by greggvizza on Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: well actually

Post by Mikado14 »

greggvizza wrote:
Trickfox wrote:Actually three times a week I get connected (via two large needles) to amachine for five hours at a time while all my blood is removed and filtered. Its called "Dialysis". Being weak as I am now is a rare phenomena. I believe it is partially due to the psychological isolation of this French Canadian culture. I am an ALIEN to these people.
“They have different fluid in their system when they are traveling far from home,â€
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Yes, being earthbound and then being transformed into a traveller would be a transforming experience for one's body and mind I would think. And yes, Trickfox, I'm sure that you could identify more readily with all of that than we could even imagine it.

I am of the opinion that the various bodily forms that are mentioned by those who have had encounters with the strangers/visitants are the result of extended exposure to such travelling environments and the dynamics of the experiences. It would be no less different than the evolutional transformations which humans are experiencing these days after living out of nature and inside of artificial constructs for much of the last 150 years. Maybe we're seeing ourselves as we will appear in several hundreds or thousands of years if we employ and deploy such technologies in our future.

flow.... 8)
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Absolutely

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Trickfox, you are the only one on this forum that can completely identify with these folks"

Absolutely Trickfox. There are things to be learned ............. in even the most difficult of situations ..........

rest. Elizabeth