CROP CIRCLE COMMUNICATIONS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: CROP CIRCLE COMMUNICATIONS

Post by kevin.b »

Linda brown,
"Looking for things that others would never expect in places never considered"

David on his forum, gravity contol.org opened a thread about sight a few days ago, whilst reading his entries, I suddenly looked at a spotlight, and thought?
Can I dowse the light?, I can, totally floored me, they are those directional ones , and I can follow the light ( field) I think the so called light is at ninty degrees to the two fields?

Then by coincidence?, tonight( it's 10.30 at night now here) the power went off, we lit loads of candles , and I lit the wood burner, it's getting chilly, the silence was amazing.
We ended up playing gin rummy to candle light, when I suddenly thought?
Can I dowse the candle light, I can, and the fire light, no wonder there is so much mythology about fire?
I am a little bit blown away with been able to do this, and haven't been sleeping well, dreaming and dreaming about what it means.IT's ALL BY FIELD, and I can follow whatever field I think of, totally bizzare, so confusing.
By the way, seen any good democracy going spare? we need some, and you sure do.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Of course , of course, rainbows, I have seen the light, of course.
The light is at ninty degrees to the field, it therefore looks as though it is a linear beam from the sun, it's not, thats what we see rainbows , because we are seeing the field.
if we see upside down rainbows it's because the field is in the direction of the rainbow, of course, it's so bleedin obvious?
It's all by field, said Dr Brown, in code, byfeld Brown.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

kevin.b wrote:Linda brown,
"Looking for things that others would never expect in places never considered"

David on his forum, gravity contol.org opened a thread about sight a few days ago, whilst reading his entries, I suddenly looked at a spotlight, and thought?
Can I dowse the light?, I can, totally floored me, they are those directional ones , and I can follow the light ( field) I think the so called light is at ninty degrees to the two fields?

Then by coincidence?, tonight( it's 10.30 at night now here) the power went off, we lit loads of candles , and I lit the wood burner, it's getting chilly, the silence was amazing.
We ended up playing gin rummy to candle light, when I suddenly thought?
Can I dowse the candle light, I can, and the fire light, no wonder there is so much mythology about fire?
I am a little bit blown away with been able to do this, and haven't been sleeping well, dreaming and dreaming about what it means.IT's ALL BY FIELD, and I can follow whatever field I think of, totally bizzare, so confusing.
By the way, seen any good democracy going spare? we need some, and you sure do.
Kevin
Kevin,

The flame can conduct electricity. In fact, a simple control for a dryer used the flame of the gas dryer across two electrodes. When there was a flame, the electrodes would conduct electricity, when the flame went out, the dryer would sense that and kick on a spark igniter to re-establish the flame while the gas was being called for. So the field you sense around the flame may be a plasma (and electrical) field. But you say the field is at right angles to the light? Could you please explain that in a little better detail?

Kevin (and others) that are looking for free heat during the day. Make a aluminum can solar heater. One chap in England tried it and he was getting 30°C insider his flat. It was almost too warm for him and he didn't even run the boiler.
http://www.squidoo.com/beercansolarheater
http://www.engadget.com/2007/04/30/diy- ... inum-cans/

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
E Bronte
Space Cadet

Post by E Bronte »

htmagic wrote:[
The flame can conduct electricity. In fact, a simple control for a dryer used the flame of the gas dryer across two electrodes. When there was a flame, the electrodes would conduct electricity, when the flame went out, the dryer would sense that and kick on a spark igniter to re-establish the flame while the gas was being called for.
Your wrong, it is the thermoelectric effect and your speaking of a thermocouple. The flame is conducting nothing, it is heating and causing a thermal gradient. Been around for almost 200 years.

Em
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Speaking of wierd " connections" ...

I guess they are pretty sure that they have found Steve Faucetts (sp?) plane and probably bone fragments on the side of a mountain near Mammoth Lake. I know I was probably one who was sort of hoping that some wild scheme had been developed to " absent" him from public view so that he could be off adventuring without having anyone knowing what he was doing. BUT The ultimate in going black I guess is to slam into the side of a mountain.

With one mystery gone I guess though another mystery has surfaced. Anybody else happen to hear what he was working on when that plane crash happened? I would have thought some sort of avionic system or maybe propulsion system ... something to do with being up in the wild blue ..... but it looks like he was developing a deep submersible. I will try to get more information on it but that struck me as sort of odd and apparently no one else knew that he was going in that direction.

The odd part for me is noticing that the subject of the Seamount came to the surface here on the Forum before they made that announcement on tonights news. Odd. Just a collection of oddities.

And I still can't remember the name of the man who helped Dad pull Dr. Mienez out of the rubble of the room in Cuba ... but he was the one who went on to discover what they later dubbed Seamounts. And again odd ( though probably only to me ... I seem to be having my own private mental party here .... Odd that Dad would tell me that the name of the sub which visited Avalon was the " Seamount". He knew that I would write that in my journal so I know that I did not mistake what he called it. Of course, there apparently is no such Navy sub by that name.

Sorry. Don't know where I am going with all of that but there is a connection here somewhere. I guess its just another case of .... " Wait for it".

Kevin, looking forward someday to walking along with you and your dogs. I think we will have much to share. Linda
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

E Bronte wrote:
The flame can conduct electricity. In fact, a simple control for a dryer used the flame of the gas dryer across two electrodes. When there was a flame, the electrodes would conduct electricity, when the flame went out, the dryer would sense that and kick on a spark igniter to re-establish the flame while the gas was being called for.
Your wrong, it is the thermoelectric effect and your speaking of a thermocouple. The flame is conducting nothing, it is heating and causing a thermal gradient. Been around for almost 200 years.

Em
http://www.hvacmechanic.com/trouble_sho ... eFGR-2.pdf

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

My Dear Linda,

The mans name was Harry Hess. He continued after the voyage with Dr. Brown to have sort of a charmed or maybe you could call it ... star crossed.... career involving the charting of deep canyons and ocean floors.

Paul captured the experience of the 1932 Earthquake well I think . Hope he doesn't mind that I quote just the important parts of that Chapter. You wonder sometimes what makes things change in a persons life but this was a classic example.

"The ground shook for nearly a minute during which Brown recalled .... "We were awakened amid indescribable terror. It seemed everything was roaring or cracking. The lightly built walls of the Casa Grande Hotel where we were staying were parting in big cracks and crashing together again every two seconds. The floor was heaving and the furniture rolling."...... Paul then continues the story ...... After the shaking stopped, after taking full account of himself and finding all limbs intact and functioning Brown fumbled through the darkness for a flashlight and he and Harry Hess .... another member of the scientific team ... stumbled their way down a " twisted and shattered stairway" " bounding down the steps in a series of jumps" When they reached the second floor they discovered that a large section of one wall had fallen into one of the hotel rooms scattering plaster and lath across the bed. Pushing the rubble aside, peering under the bed with their flashlights, they were startled to find the esteemed leader of the expedition, Dr. Meinesz, huddled beneath the bed frame. Hess and Brown pulled Dr. Meinesz to safety, shaken but uninjured. Together the trio found their way out of the crumbling building to the safety of a park across the street. Just as they reached the park an aftershock hit and they turned around to see that the roof of the hotel had come crashing inward crushing what little was left of the building they had just escaped."

Meinesz of course had the ability at the time to " borrow submarines" from the US Navy. So it should come as no real surprise that years later when a mystery sub entered Avalon harbor and that Dr. Brown had come quietly through the years into the position of influence where he was able to do much the same.

Yes Linda I suppose " Wait for it" is still the operational phrase but you know how very much I dislike having to wait for anything. ANYTHING. Speaking as one who hears lions roar at night!

For those of you who think that you might be able to follow the fingerprints of the Caroline Group. Try looking up Harry Hess.<g> twigsnapper

There is a picture that you know of Paul. A young girl sitting with her Dad on the foredeck of the Duchess. For some reason he is making a big deal of pointing to the sky in that picture. Remember what Morgan said.

twigsnapper
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Harry Hess (1906-1969), noted American geologist. Harry Hammond Hess was born in New York City and educated at Yale and Princeton universities. He contributed to the study of deep-ocean features and to the theories of continental drift and plate tectonics. Hess taught at Princeton University, took part in important geophysical surveys, and served in the U.S. Navy, retiring with the rank of rear admiral. Among his discoveries were the flattened seamounts submerged in the Pacific Ocean. He identified these features as drowned islands and gave them the name guyot.
Harry Hess (1906-1969) in his Navy uniform as Captain of the assault transport Cape Johnson during World War II. After the war, he remained active in the Naval Reserve, reaching the rank of Rear Admiral. (Photograph courtesy of Department of Geological and Geophysical Sciences, Princeton University.)
Harry Hammond Hess, a professor of geology at Princeton University, was very influential in setting the stage for the emerging plate-tectonics theory in the early 1960s. He believed in many of the observations Wegener used in defending his theory of continental drift, but he had very different views about large-scale movements of the Earth.

Even while serving in the U.S. Navy during World War II, Hess was keenly interested in the geology of the ocean basins. In between taking part in the fighting in the Marianas, Leyte, Linguayan, and Iwo Jima, Hess -- with the cooperation of his crew -- was able to conduct echo-sounding surveys in the Pacific while cruising from one battle to the next. Building on the work of English geologist Arthur Holmes in the 1930s, Hess' research ultimately resulted in a ground-breaking hypothesis that later would be called seafloor spreading. In 1959, he informally presented this hypothesis in a manuscript that was widely circulated. Hess, like Wegener, ran into resistance because little ocean-floor data existed for testing his ideas. In 1962, these ideas were published in a paper titled "History of Ocean Basins," which was one of the most important contributions in the development of plate tectonics. In this classic paper, Hess outlined the basics of how seafloor spreading works: molten rock (magma) oozes up from the Earth's interior along the mid-oceanic ridges, creating new seafloor that spreads away from the active ridge crest and, eventually, sinks into the deep oceanic trenches.

Hess' concept of a mobile seafloor explained several very puzzling geologic questions. If the oceans have existed for at least 4 billion years, as most geologists believed, why is there so little sediment deposited on the ocean floor? Hess reasoned that the sediment has been accumulating for about 300 million years at most. This interval is approximately the time needed for the ocean floor to move from the ridge crest to the trenches, where oceanic crust descends into the trench and is destroyed. Meanwhile, magma is continually rising along the mid-oceanic ridges, where the "recycling" process is completed by the creation of new oceanic crust. This recycling of the seafloor also explained why the oldest fossils found on the seafloor are no more than about 180 million years old. In contrast, marine fossils in rock strata on land -- some of which are found high in the Himalayas, over 8,500 m above sea level -- can be considerably older. Most important, however, Hess' ideas also resolved a question that plagued Wegener's theory of continental drift: how do the continents move? Wegener had a vague notion that the continents must simply "plow" through the ocean floor, which his critics rightly argued was physically impossible. With seafloor spreading, the continents did not have to push through the ocean floor but were carried along as the ocean floor spread from the ridges.

In 1962, Hess was well aware that solid evidence was still lacking to test his hypothesis and to convince a more receptive but still skeptical scientific community. But the Vine-Matthews explanation of magnetic striping of the seafloor a year later and additional oceanic exploration during subsequent years ultimately provided the arguments to confirm Hess' model of seafloor spreading. The theory was strengthened further when dating studies showed that the seafloor becomes older with distance away from the ridge crests. Finally, improved seismic data confirmed that oceanic crust was indeed sinking into the trenches, fully proving Hess' hypothesis, which was based largely on intuitive geologic reasoning. His basic idea of seafloor spreading along mid-oceanic ridges has well withstood the test of time.

Hess, who served for years as the head of Princeton's Geology Department, died in 1969. Unlike Wegener, he was able to see his seafloor-spreading hypothesis largely accepted and confirmed as knowledge of the ocean floor increased dramatically during his lifetime. Like Wegener, he was keenly interested in other sciences in addition to geology. In recognition of his enormous stature worldwide, in 1962 Hess -- best known for his geologic research -- was appointed by President John F. Kennedy to the prestigious position of Chairman of the Space Science Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Thus, in addition to being a major force in the development of plate tectonics, Hess also played a prominent role in designing the nation's space program.
Interesting fellow for sure!

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Mr. Twigsnapper

Let me be blunt here. Are you trying to say that you dislike waiting for "death"?

I was just released from the hospital today. Apparently I've escaped death (again) and although I still will need open heart surgery. It won't be for a while if ever they decide to accept me for the surgery. I was suppose to be dead ten years ago when my kidneys stopped functioning. I never considered for a minute that my life was over with back then, and nobody tried to tel me thus. I continued to make plans to achieve something important rather than sit around planning how to quietly retire and try to enjoy the best in life. I continued to be a agent of change and improvement. I continued to make big plans and tried over and over again to start enormously overwhelming projects. Somehow, I've lost that ambition just recently. (Or else I'm just going through a mild depression)
When you talked about treading water back a few months ago, I was thinking...... "ok, so we are treading water because someone or something is comming to rescue us"......, but that is not what you mean... is it now?

They don't even know we are still in the water do they?.....

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Problem is Raymond. If you knew LESS you would not even realize that you are in water to begin with. The difficulty arises when you know ( and like me) want things to operate (because of that knowledge) on your own time frame. As. OK folks. Treading water here, who is coming to my rescue. I am getting to be a tired old man,

After awhile you realize that this system doesn't necessarily work the way you expect it to. Does not mean that it cares less about you.

Dr. Brown was perhaps the greatest distance swimmer ever when it came to this regard. He KNEW he was in very deep (very deep) water. Never stopped him from striking out for that island on the horizon. He was smart enough to know that he had to rest sometimes and that he had to deal with his own doubts in his own way.

So when you ask if " they" even know we are in the water. My answer is .... "Yes ... they know ....." When you ask ...." are they doing anything about it?" That question is left for only you to answer. twigsnapper
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Look around Raymond. Just look around. Besides a great expanse of the unknown ocean what else do you see?

I am so pleased that you are home. Linda
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

Post by Martin Calloway »

I remember a discussion that we all had about a certain picture that showed Harry Hess, the Captain of the surface vessel I think, Dr. Mienesz and Townsend Brown. Was it you Trickfox that said with a smile that he looked so young and more like " Gilligan" than anything. haha still laughing about that.

Interesting find Fred. The most interesting comment was at the end of the link that you posted. A Rear Admiral of the Navy who was "prominent in designing the nations SPACE PROGRAM"

FINGERPRINTS OF THE CAROLINE GROUP?

remember the old Bill Cosby routine. NOAH ...how long can you tread water? Martin
E Bronte
Space Cadet

Post by E Bronte »

htmagic wrote:
E Bronte wrote:

Em
http://www.hvacmechanic.com/trouble_sho ... eFGR-2.pdf

MagicBill
You dance quite well. Originally you mentioned "two" electrodes which is a thermocouple and operates on a voltage gradient.
By what you wrote, you were wrong. You need to be more specific or read what you write.

Em
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

Raymond,

I am so glad you are home. I know you will feel better in time, just take the time to rest. You body is telling you now is the time for that.

As to treading water and feeling alone, know that you are not. There are so many of us treading the same waters, with you. In time you will
see the direction you are to "swim" towards.There will be others to show you the way but it will be your choice on when and where to head.

I have been in there for a long time and have just recently begun to see which direction I need to go in.

So remember, we are all with you and want to help you to stay afloat.

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Trickfox wrote:Mr. Twigsnapper

When you talked about treading water back a few months ago, I was thinking...... "ok, so we are treading water because someone or something is comming to rescue us"......, but that is not what you mean... is it now?

They don't even know we are still in the water do they?.....

Trickfox
With the rain arriving here in the Pacific Northwest, and a good hard stead downpour at that, it looks like I will have to tread water or wade out to my truck to get to the store today.
Mr. Twigsnapper, I cannot fathom you sitting around waiting, unless that was your specific "assignment."
Mr. Trickfox, you have expressed being depressed a few times in the past, perhaps due to the frustration of others simply not understanding you?. Quite often people only "wake up" when you scream right in their ears. I too find myself losing patience when I seem to fail to communicate the point, and that is due to my lack of language skills as much as others failure to grasp the context. This has been true recently with this so called market bailout plan. I am frustrated with our legislature for caving in to the Bush Administration and the Fed. Government has no place in the free markets. With government intervention, they are no longer free.

It is possible those crop formations are messages not meant for us directly. Somehow I feel they are directed in our direction though, as I get strong feelings of "knowing" when I view some of them, as if it is plucking a "memory string" in my subconscious. I remember someone thought they contain music, and may have composed using the mathematics in the crop circles. Mr Kevin B. is always in tune with those fields and vibrations, so I will ask you directly, are you feeling the music Mr. B.?

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/