CROP CIRCLE COMMUNICATIONS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I have tried to hint in past posts that Quetzalcoatl may be someone we know of?
Controlled re-incarnation ?
This has just arrived in the wheat fields of England, and there is a coincidental link to quetzalcoatl.
http://www.kamadon.com/2007_CC_b.htm#temple
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I went into this formation this morning, it is huge, but most importantly it is perfectly aligned and upon a vast network of lines.
They are mostly arranged upon the four cardinal points, but just off of compass north, aprox 10 degrees off.

Many of the circles have multi points of tufts where they have spiralled, everything spirals.
I am surprised a cathedral is not sited upon this spot, there are at least four springs pushing out water within it.
It is matrix grand central, stunning
If a craft modulates towards this planet, this is the sort of point it would arrive at, sort of arriving upon the main line.
Then if it deflects charge off to its edge or a central anode point, it will overload certain lines, they will struggle to earth, especially in a vast field of packed wheat, that all the wheat has its own field, thus you have a field of solid field, with only the tractor lines giving free flow towards points of least resistance.
If I saw a gold craft , I would not be surprised.
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2007 ... 007aa.html
kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

With apologies to EHD,
Heres a short youtube film of the above formation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoQjOOITJyI
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I wonder what lead to an overload that would cause a bright flash of light.
I wonder what would orientate to this precise field.
Field you say?
http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1 ... nvironment
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mr Twigsnapper and all, could you please read through this and see if anything rings a bell, like a dosimeter bell?
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/foru ... &start=420
If you click onto the earthfiles link in the second post by Doozles ( sorry, the link won't work unless you are a member , hence this route )
Kevin,
Who has been in this field, and has its measure.
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

You may recognise the flying saucer still used in this film clip?
http://www.ifilm.com/player/?ifilmId=2447684
kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Delete
Last edited by Griffin on Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

QUOTE FROM KEVIN:
I sense that hidden within the understanding of longditudanal waves will be Dr Browns transmitter/reciever device, and my dowsing.

COMMENT:
Yes, Kevin, I sense and believe the same.

I would add chi gung/qigong to the list as well. But this understanding is a key that unlocks many doors. Balance is the key, and when you relax in the "womb" of a vesica pisces alignment it could also be said that you are experiencing equinimity or balance.

How to induce this technologically? We're on the right track -- like Alfred Watkins on the old straight track.

As ever,

Griffin
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Griffin wrote:How to induce this technologically? We're on the right track -- like Alfred Watkins on the old straight track.
How do you know that we are on the right track? What in your opinion is indicative of this in regards to technology?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Griffin
Senior Officer

concise

Post by Griffin »

To put it as concisely as possible, the fact that there is a major re-engagement and re-assessment regarding the technological concepts of Townsend Brown is -- to me -- a major indicator. I personally believe that Townsend was definitely on the right track. But there are other signs as well, which I would think you could see yourself.

Griffin
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: concise

Post by Mikado14 »

Griffin wrote:To put it as concisely as possible, the fact that there is a major re-engagement and re-assessment regarding the technological concepts of Townsend Brown is -- to me -- a major indicator. I personally believe that Townsend was definitely on the right track. But there are other signs as well, which I would think you could see yourself.

Griffin
From what is viewed publicly? is that what you are saying?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Griffin
Senior Officer

Yes

Post by Griffin »

Yes, there is related technology already out there. Some at least potential developments have also been touched on in the forums, as I recall. But I'm really talking about what can develop in relation to the forum interactions. Qualight Systems may be involved in the development end of some of this, I would think. After all, we do have at least one application of Townsend's concepts and research available in the Ion Breeze. Negative ions can have a relationship with what Kevin and I are talking about, at least from my perspective.

Griffin
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Oh my... ionic breeze.

I wonder how many here on the forum REALLY realize the ramifications of Dr. Browns REAL objective work.

Mikado
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

I do.

GV