CROP CIRCLE COMMUNICATIONS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Re: CROP CIRCLE COMMUNICATIONS

Post by twigsnapper »

Ah Griffin.
You have struck an interesting concerpt.
Captains above, Captains below.
You might turn your attention to Fossett again even as they are removing remains from a mountain. He left more than that behind. Do you sea what it is? <g>

You have an interesting advantage over some of these folks. You have talked to the man. AND he had a reason to talk to you. Think on that again. twigsnapper
Griffin
Senior Officer

the sub of the parts...

Post by Griffin »

Thanks again, Mr. Twigsnapper-

Yes, I reflect on that often and work for further insight.

Subs, submerged, and sub rosa all appear related here.

Griffin
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Griffin,

Perhaps she will someday serve her purpose.

http://www.marinij.com/sananselmo/ci_10631614

twigsnapper
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2008/10/03/fossett-plane.html wrote:“The mangled parts and other debris were shipped to a warehouse in Sacramento, where they will be examined by investigators.”
“Many of the pieces were "consistent with a high-energy impact, which means the aircraft was travelling at great speed," said Mark Rosenker, acting chairman of the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board.”
“Investigators said the aircraft appears to have hit the mountainside head-on. The debris, hidden from easy view for more than a year, littered an area longer than a football field and nearly as wide.”
"It was a hard-impact crash, and he would've died instantly," said Jeff Page, emergency management co-ordinator for Lyon County, Nev., who assisted in the search.”
I am still very uncomfortable with this whole Fossett thing. How do you ram full speed into the side of a mountain in a Decathlon??? This just doesn’t make sense. I have flown that exact plane numerous times and I just can’t see that happening. The Decathlon is a fully aerobatic plane; it can practically stop and turn on a dime. It is like a graceful ballerina. It has a fairly long wingspan for an aerobatic plane and is able to fly very slow. In stunts you can actually stop it in mid air; think twirling ballerina or figure skater, not a rocket ship. The Decathlon is made of Dacron fabric stretched over a tubular frame; very light If you somehow found yourself heading straight on into a mountain you could do a wingover or and immelmann and be instantly heading 180.

How does a deep sea submarine tie in with this?

Something just seems very odd.

GV
Griffin
Senior Officer

Deep Sea Communications

Post by Griffin »

Yes, Mr. Twigsnapper -- let's hope so.

Not surprising that we sea the British Navy mentioned offhandedly.

I'm reminded of Floyd Odlum, and not only because Jackie Cochran Odlum could have readily piloted this new undersea space craft.

The combination of intense pressure and magma rock seems interesting somehow. The construction materials of the craft are too. Harkens back to another submarine in a way, but that was a special remod.

Griffin
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Gregg,

I had harbored the same uneasy feelings about the Decathelon, but appreciate your first hand knowledge of the plane. Of course ..... sometimes its the horse that you know exceptionally well that dumps you on your ear.... maybe he was just a tad too confident that particular day? . Some of the reports on the weather said that while it was POSSIBLE to have strange weather buildups in the area most of the witnesses in that area said the day was clear and bright. It still makes not a whole lot of sense.

And Griffin. I noticed the English Navy reference too.

One of those things where I think the answers are going to be slow coming to the surface. Linda
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Linda Brown wrote:Gregg,

I had harbored the same uneasy feelings about the Decathelon, but appreciate your first hand knowledge of the plane. Of course ..... sometimes its the horse that you know exceptionally well that dumps you on your ear.... maybe he was just a tad too confident that particular day? . Some of the reports on the weather said that while it was POSSIBLE to have strange weather buildups in the area most of the witnesses in that area said the day was clear and bright. It still makes not a whole lot of sense.
The general population is very confident in their automobile skills to the point that they daydream, talk on the phone and listen to radio while driving. How often do you hear of a car driving head-on into a 10 story building? Can you picture yourself driving head on into a 10 story building by accident?

Cruise speed on a Decathlon is 130mph. Its not like the mountain is going to sneak up on you and in a blink of an eye you are upon it with no time to react. I could possibly picture that happening in a small jet like a Citation-X traveling at 600mph. But not in this dreadfully slow gracefull kite.

Anything is possible I suppose.

GV
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Linda Brown wrote:Gregg,

And Griffin. I noticed the English Navy reference too.

One of those things where I think the answers are going to be slow coming to the surface. Linda
Linda,

We have talked about this Steve Fossett thing for a while.
What a perfect cover to go blacker than black.
Especially with that sub/plane/spaceship that looks like something the Thunderbirds would fly!

Sure LOOKS like a crash. But the facts don't add up, even for the pilots. Most people will ignore it though as they are worried about everything else. But the ones that are looking too close, be careful or you might be missing too!

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Thin air

Post by Bulwark »

And how many bush pilots go missing up here in Alaska? Perhaps he flew too close to the flame and shear drove him into the mountain or perhaps he just had a heart attack or stroke or simply passed out.

None of those ideas are dramatic enough. It is a human trait to look for the mystery when a simple explanation is not at hand. If the man did not fall prey to natural causes or a freak of nature impacting on the plane then of course it had to be an alien abduction so that when he went deep under the seas he wouldn't be able to find their base but then why not just abduct him when he was under the water? Ahh, he must have went blacker than black. And that is why CNN had a report about the submersible, oops, black isn't so black and light is light.

According to the reports, the wreckage was found at 10,000 feet. 63 year old man, thin atmosphere and this forum doesn't know the state of his health...... and gravity doesn't push debris up and Bigfoot bones are never found therefore they must go back to their home planet to die....and they took Fossett with them.

To early up here to think but I have a thought.

Bulwark
Who would be a man must be a non-conformist - Emerson
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Next they are going to tell us that they cannot find the body because the speed of the impact was so high that he was just pulverized into dust and blew away. At 600mph perhaps, but not at 100. Not at 100 and wearing a 5 point harness and tucked within in a tubular frame. A skydiver with a failed shoot falls faster than that, or a worker falling off a hi-rise during construction, and they don’t turn into powder upon impact and blow away.

I suppose anything is possible though.

A mountain lion drug him to it's den and ate him.

GV
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Bulwark,

My you are up early.

Some people have said that Fossett was a " man ahead of his time".

I happen to believe that he was the proper time, we all are just lagging behind where we should be.

I also believe that no banner as wonderful as Fossetts ever really gets trampled in the dirt after going down. In fact, I doubt that it will ever even hit the ground. The wild enthusiasms that he contained will find another way. Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mr Twigsnapper,
Relieved you are back, fighting on.
Any ideas about what We may sea, deep down , where once was high up?
Or are We about to see?
http://keelynet.com/gravity/saucsong.htm

All the boys toys created are just that, against what makes all, I wonder if enough have grown up?
Pressure , bearing down on Me, pushing down on You, under pressure.
So WHY was that which is low down, once high up?
What pressure could flatten downwards a continent, could it be, that in an instant, everything is no-thing, but then resets like concrete to everything, but resets where it is , not where it was?
Concrete is just a mixture of elements, that sets, and gives off heat as it does.
Kevin,
floundering about at the bottom of this deep deep wabbit hole.
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

The local time here is 20.47, I am noting a flow reversal, it shouldn't be occuring at this time?
This is just to note it.
just checked where the moon is, it is at quadreture, thats why it's occuring, I had the most amazing headache come on, then checked the flow direction, it is going into reversal now, the moon is seven days old.
I have reported this occurance before, it's amazing to be able to follow the moon, I can litterally watch the rods moving slowly as the flow totally reverses, very humbling.
The dragons have arest, go into reverse, then charge off again, their in reverse right now.
this is a field condition local to the pont on the surface where I am, it normally lasts about seven minutes, a sort of shadow as the moon passes over.
my headache has gone?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Kevin,

But the Stock Market has not recovered from their headache!
And remember, October 7th is tomorrow.
I have water stored (>180 gallons) for drinking.

Hope everyone is ready.
I hope the WebBots are wrong but I am (partially) ready...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Hey everyone
What's for dinner tonight?

I'm hungry :lol:

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com