CROP CIRCLE COMMUNICATIONS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

CROP CIRCLE COMMUNICATIONS

Post by twigsnapper »

Ah, I am probably in big trouble now starting a new post, expanding the forum , leaping outside of the corral, but wait ... the gate was left .... open?

Consider this.

If I were writing a science fiction and didn't have to prove anything to anybody perhaps I would talk of technology so advanced that it was ancient.

Perhaps I would mention an ability to target from space certain areas with certain ground abilities. Just the right water content, just the right soil content to accept this "transmission" and respond to it. Laying down " test patterns " then to check systems. Visible only because the crops above bend to what is happening, the disruption that they feel.

And perhaps even the "fake" crop circles devised by man have their own purpose. Because man (as kevin has so well observed) is a walking antennae. So even to others it might look like a discredit to the other circles and others may scoff at the entire event, perhaps the stompers of certain crop circles are simply responding to another set of instructions to see how well THEY respond themselves. How well THEY respond to the signal?

As we have been saying right Mikado, we may be talking of other things but COMMUNICATION is what it all boils to.

I wonder who sets up these intricate designs in the first place?

If you have one design on a field, where is the master pattern?

And why am I asking those questions? After all.

twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: CROP CIRCLE COMMUNICATIONS

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote: Ah, I am probably in big trouble now starting a new post, expanding the forum , leaping outside of the corral, but wait ... the gate was left .... open?
I see you are back, and why weren't you at the airshow? All the reenactors would have brought back a few memories.
twigsnapper wrote:
Perhaps I would mention an ability to target from space certain areas with certain ground abilities. Just the right water content, just the right soil content to accept this "transmission" and respond to it. Laying down " test patterns " then to check systems. Visible only because the crops above bend to what is happening, the disruption that they feel.

Ok, now you are beginning to concern me, are you reading my mind and if so, why did you mention "water content" and then mention "soil content" or (either/or scenario) is it just a lucky guess? More like yes on one and no on two.

Well let's go one further here, in normal broadcast tower sites, it is not uncommon to see patterns in the grass caused by transmission further, if the grass gets to high, it will effect the SWR by changing the groundplane. My view is a little different for one is the EM spectrum and the other is ....well...not yet.

Do I now answer grinder here or go to the other post?

Mr. Twigsnapper
Mikado
"As we have been saying right Mikado, we may be talking of other things but COMMUNICATION is what it all boils to. I wonder who sets up these intricate designs in the first place?"

Entities beyond our comprehension

"If you have one design on a field, where is the master pattern?"

I believe it to be a result from the intelligence in the transmission, kinda of like a voice print.

"And why am I asking those questions? After all."

Because you are you and you know more than you say and you are the houndmaster and I feel as if I am baying and I hope it is not at the moon <g>

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

either/or? Both

Post by twigsnapper »

There is a quick answer to your either/or question stated below

"Ok, now you are beginning to concern me, are you reading my mind and if so, why did you mention "water content" and then mention "soil content" or (either/or scenario) is it just a lucky guess? More like yes on one and no on two."

Ah, but this is so much fun.

Yes on both. The water content has to be there beneath the surface. Not purified water but water high in mineral content. And then there is the type of soil above it ..... and of course it helps to have a "crop" or grass above it. What did the Russians say once " The secrets of the Universe are known by a begonia. "

Oh I do like the color you have chosen.

Me,being me. Yes, I suppose. I try to stay flexible in attitude but at my age it is just plain easier to stick with what I have been and known and yes you are right being a MFH (Master, Foxhounds) suits me and it is a pastime I still enjoy. Astride or not! twigsnapper
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado,
Just today the Brighton police force in Sussex announced that they are to strengthen the police presence around the monthly time of the full moon.
They have noted graphs showing a link to violence at this time, and have requested the assistance of interested universities to further this study.
I think you will find Dr Brown was way ahead of them with his understanding of the FORCE responsible ( bit of a pun there, force, police?
)
It is not just at a full moon, it is also evident each day, but especially six days after a full moon, as the moon then is close on its elliptical course, and if you read revelations , you will see a text about " She will arrive shrouded in the sun, with the moon under her feet "
Thats code for saying about the female half of a dual force that will arrive upon alignment of the sun, earth and moon.
But this force is further manipulated by many more spheres of influence, and as everything is spiralling, alignments need not be just about straight lines.
Mr Twigsnapper,
I sometimes wonder if you are watching ?
I went today to wander about some recent crop circles, down near Avebury in Wiltshire, the funny thing is, I caught some hoaxers setting out a future hoaxed crop circle in a barley field, before announcing myself, I observed their method , very cleverly laying out markers in the daylight , obviously to make it easy to perform under the cover of no moon.
They were a little shocked when I just popped up near them.
I find them fabulous and very talented, but I did just mention to them, that odd people like me, KNOW where signals from afar will land very precisely, and they were well out.
Our ancestors KNEW all there is to KNOW about this force, We had a lovely picnic upon the embankment at Avebury, then we went to the white horse at Uffington, and I climbed up to the so called hill fort, the horse is to show fertility, and you can guess where the point of most force is depicted.
The embankments and ditchs were nothing to do with defense, they may have later been adapted for this, but their origonal function was electrical, and funcional, its a heck of a view on top of the castle embankments, forty miles around 360 degrees, but I was looking up and wishing those up there well.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

a lovely day

Post by twigsnapper »

Aye Navigator, I wish you well too. twigsnapper
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Good timing on all this guys.
Look at what's on the NY Times site today ! Petrovoltaics ?

flow....http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/us/AP-M ... stery.html
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

The Hillfort that defies the ages?
http://www.berkshirehistory.com/castles ... lfort.html
And as we visited Wayland smithy today, a reminder, and some very clever decoders live in the UK?
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anas ... 2007a.html
Kevin
fibonacci is king
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

don't know anything 'bout the subject

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

but found this interesting:

In the night of 7 June 1999 a young Dutchman noticed a small, pinkish-white light in the sky, which was moving and seemed quite close. In just a few seconds it took on an elliptical shape, and hovered about three metres above the ground, while the faint light shone down on a field. The surrounding air was trembling as if it were hot. Then the light slowly faded and disappeared. The young man ran into the field, and discovered a fresh circle of flattened crop. He noticed that the crop, the soil, and the air felt warm. Less than a week later, a second formation appeared not far from the first. This time, a brief flash of bright white, slightly bluish light was seen, which seemed to emerge from a single point above the field. Upon inspection, another circle was found, which also felt warm (Haselhoff, p. 72).

What is the significance of warmth in the air?

Also, I remember hearing that electrical equipment and mechanical equipment break down in the presence of crop circles, and something about magnetic compasses behaving erratically within a certain vicinity of crop circles. What's the significance of that?

LBL
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

David Barclay on gravitycontrol has done a really good blog on crop circles, and how perhaps metiorites are electrically dissolving as they enter into our field.
Not burning up because of resistance of atmosphere, but because of the difference in relative fields.
It is better to read davids blogs a couple of times as his understandings of such are hard to grasp.
If a metiorite dissolves in this manner, then an overload along a specific incoming line may occur, dependant upon it been positive or negative spin, it will seek to earth, and will hover around until it finds the correct spot.
The closely arranged stalks of wheat and barley will give a perfect route, they are planted in either negative or positive earth, the geology under the crop along with the water table will also affect all of this.
Another interesting area been looked at, is to do with polarising lenses, dependant upon alignments around 360 degrees, they alter.
I became interested in crop circles because I recognised the patterns, the basic circle, is fundemental to what i detect, the patterns are at the dictate of many magnets up there, everything is.
If a craft is able to manipulate these flows to move through space, it will need to modulate between magnets, and deflect one direction of the opposing flows between the magnets, as it nears a magnets surface, this will lead to overloads in the surrounding area relative to the craft, because the craft will be deflecting what we percieve as sight, you will not see the craft unless it nears a balance point in the flows, but you may see its effect in overloaded areas where the overload earths.
David warns about these areas for good reason, we are electrical fields, and can be easily dissolved.
White deposits should be seen where these overloads occur, think monotomic, think gold.
kevin
fibonacci is king
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

seeking to earth

Post by ladygrady »

I don't understand what you are saying here kevin, but that is because it is new information for me and as you said, difficult sometimes to grasp. But the idea of " something trying to go to ground" is an interesting thought and immediately I thought of these odd things called ball lightning, where they seem to wander about, long past when they should be out. Some have even stated that they even looked like they were wandering about looking for something. Is this the same kind of beastie, electrical beastie that is, that you and Davidb are mentioning?

Has no one considered LBLs question yet of why the warm air? Particularly. After the discussions of electrostatics in previous threads I would have thought that the air about would be cooler? But since we don't know what this is its a good thing to make notes on its characteristics.

I have actually seen videos of these little balls of light. Of course its hard to believe your eyes these days, but it would make sense that these little lights would be some form of intelligence gathering device. Been seen enough.

A friend of mine holds the unshakable thought that Saul on the road to Damascus ( he later changed his name to PAUL) was practically knocked into the dirt by a light that spoke to him. Its an interesting thought indeed but I think I will wait for Elizabeth to come back. I think that she has mentioned that too and so I wouldn't want to get into her favorite areas of discussion without her here. grady
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: seeking to earth

Post by Mikado14 »

ladygrady wrote:. I think that she has mentioned that too and so I wouldn't want to get into her favorite areas of discussion without her here. grady
But my dear lady, think of what we might just uncover and it would give her plenty of reading material........and that would teach her to leave the class unattended. <g>

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

wrong one

Post by ladygrady »

Oh I am the wrong one to get into a discussion of phrases from the Bible. Not because I am a non believer but because I just have not read the Bible that much. Help please from those of you out there who are Biblical scholars.

Lindab? You are well versed in so many things ( oh, pun! Didn't mean to do that! Again the company I keep) So if you are reading this LBL and since you were the one who mentioned the light over the field shall we go into this discussion?

I think that Elizabeth would say " go for it" So what was the verse so that we can look it up? It was the moment that Saul had a revelation that he was dealing with something WAY beyond his personal life. The light gives him a message. Lindab your assesment? I understand that you are a strong Christian woman so I really would like to hear what you think of the possibilities here.

I wouldn't even know where to start looking for that verse but I know that the story is there. He was on the road to Damascus when a bright light encountered him. grady
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Ladygrady,
The road to Damascus,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Road_to_Damascus

As similer has happened to me, including a tree having a chat with me, I will dare to try and illuminate a little?
Consider a matrix, of stunning complexity, but with mainlines running through it, and forming mainline crossing points.
If at a specific moment you happen to be upon one of these points, perhaps guided there?, I don't know, but there you are, and the field that is you connects to the mainline, then the white is a white that defies description, believe me.
If your head is full of a certain subject, I think all knowledge of that subject becomes available, not all at once, but by attraction as you concentrate upon it.
When this happened to me, I had been taken up to the top of a hill to try and find some ancient stones and their relative positions, in a flash I KNEW.
I haqve been furthering what I KNOW about this ever since.
If my head had been full of the subject of christians, perhaps all that subject would have become available?
Or if your head was full of a dream of flying saucers and visiting other planets, then all that information will be available to you.
As it takes one to recognise one, I recognised Dr Brown.
The subject he KNEW is very closely alligned to what I KNOW, so I can quickly recognise connections, imagine if there are lots of similer people out there, now that the time is right, and this thing spiralls them together, I don't imagine, I KNOW this is occuring.
Spooky things are not at a distance, they are all through all of us.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

special

Post by Victoria Steele »

kevin,

Mr. Twigsnapper and Elizabeth are quite right. You are one special individual. Thankyou for that.

Victoria
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Saul of Tarsus

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

ladygrady wrote:Oh I am the wrong one to get into a discussion of phrases from the Bible. Not because I am a non believer but because I just have not read the Bible that much. Help please from those of you out there who are Biblical scholars.

Lindab? You are well versed in so many things ( oh, pun! Didn't mean to do that! Again the company I keep) So if you are reading this LBL and since you were the one who mentioned the light over the field shall we go into this discussion?

I think that Elizabeth would say " go for it" So what was the verse so that we can look it up? It was the moment that Saul had a revelation that he was dealing with something WAY beyond his personal life. The light gives him a message. Lindab your assesment? I understand that you are a strong Christian woman so I really would like to hear what you think of the possibilities here.

I wouldn't even know where to start looking for that verse but I know that the story is there. He was on the road to Damascus when a bright light encountered him. grady
Ok, so if we get into this line of discussion, remember to keep the responses positive and open :)

I am using our Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, my NIV Daily Walk, the Writings of Josephus, and Ussher’s The Annals of the World.

The book of Acts in the Holy Bible is where you'll find the account of Saul's conversion.

The book of Acts is a letter from Luke the “beloved physicianâ€
Last edited by LongboardLOVELY on Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein