CROP CIRCLE COMMUNICATIONS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Rose
Senior Cadet

Re: CROP CIRCLE COMMUNICATIONS

Post by Rose »

I think this is all good news, Raymond. Except the middle part about having to do the actual move, but that will get in shape for your new exercise program. Congratulations on creating a new life that allows you to follow your bliss in all ways...

For some reaon I felt called to fix comfort food for dinner last night: chicken casserole, biscuits, broccoli, and corn on the cob. Tonight we diet!

love,
rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Magical Mystery Memory Lane

Post by Paul S. »

Griffin wrote: That photograph was taken in the summer of 1973 on Glastonbury Tor, Somerset, during my research sojourn there.
Looking at these photos from Somerset in the 1970s, makes me think I need to dust off and share with you some of the photos I have from my trip there in 1976. I've got photos of me on Cadbury Hill -- one of the archaeological sites associated with the legends of "Camelot" -- and Glastonbury Abbey and, yes, I think, the Tor as well. I was there, climbed to the top, but don't recall now what's in the slides.

Getting to them, setting up the machinery, scanning them, etc... could take a bit an effort. Unfortunately, time seems to be in short supply these days. And yet, at the end of each day, I can hardly account for the hours that have passed.

A rabbit, a watch, and "I'm late for a very important date...."

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

His Name Was...

Post by Paul S. »

Linda Brown wrote: His name escapes me for a moment but one of the men who discovered what they now call " Seamounts" was a fellow who shared that voyage on the S48 with my Dad. He went on to be quite important in the development of sonar ....
That would have been Harry Hess.

Funny (?), his name came up in an audio book I was listening to on the road to/from VA this past weekend, Bill Bryson's "A Short History of Almost Everything." I forget the context now, something having to do, as Linda touches on, with deep sea trenches and mountains.

But, yeah, that's the same Harry Hess who was on the S-48 Gravity Expedition in 1932 with Townsend Brown and Venig Meinesz.

--PS

[EDIT: OK, I see now that others have beat me to the territory. That's what I get for being so far behind. Glad to see others taking up the slack.]
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: CROP CIRCLE COMMUNICATIONS (Ha!)

Post by Paul S. »

Interesting thread. "Crop Circle Communications" seems to be the least of it.

Let me digest all of this, and we'll see if I come up with anything witty and/or profound to add to the discussion. But it does look to me like you guys have ALL the angles pretty well covered.

I think I'll go take some pictures of the leaves.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Griffin
Senior Officer

Sub-Planes through Time

Post by Griffin »

Hello Paul,

I'm looking forward to viewing your Glastonbury photographs. I have some lurking too, among my file boxes. I don't know how the one I posted happened to float up into view, but its time had come again I guess.

Another trip back in time: Steve Fossett's "Super Secret Flying, Diving, Space Bound Submersible" carries on the tradition of a Floyd Odlum-Navy project from the sixties as shown and described in the following link.

The “sub-plane” project of the Convair Division of General Dynamics Corporation.

http://www.waterufo.net/flyingsubs/Navy ... bHtml1.htm

The mention of midget subs will take Twigsnapper back in time to his own early exploits in WWII.

Griffin
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Great link Griffin. I did note the years too..... 1965 and 1966.

Lets see, we were deciding to move up to Philadelphia to involve ourselves in the fan/theatre loudspeaker at the Decker lab. And strangely the Cutlass was dockside most of the summer of 1966 .... leaving just about the time Dad left the area. Of course the shades are drawn down so tight that not much can be found about what was actually going on. But the fingerprints are everso strange.......By April of 1967 Dad was floating around in Mr. Odlums pool. I just wish that I had known enough to do a little spying on my own! How much further our knowledge of all of this would be. You are right though. Convair and Odlum are linked strongly.

All these little golden threads that wiggle when you pull on them but the distinct connections are still so well covered.

But you know, up until a couple of days ago I didn't know anything about Fossetts interest in a submarine. And all I can think of right now is that oddest of threads ..... the strange report of the " Cheshire Cat" UFO which flew past a fighter squadron and then dived into the ocean .... leaving only its smile behind? I assume! Linda
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Linda Brown wrote: Lets see, we were deciding to move up to Philadelphia to involve ourselves in the fan/theatre loudspeaker at the Decker lab. And strangely the Cutlass was dockside most of the summer of 1966 .... leaving just about the time Dad left the area.
His work was done and time to move on? He wasn't much for the champagne sent-offs either.
.By April of 1967 Dad was floating around in Mr. Odlums pool. I just wish that I had known enough to do a little spying on my own! How much further our knowledge of all of this would be. You are right though. Convair and Odlum are linked strongly.
I too noticed the link to Convair. Right where your father went after the Philadelphia (Bala Cynwyd) chapter.
But you know, up until a couple of days ago I didn't know anything about Fossetts interest in a submarine. And all I can think of right now is that oddest of threads ..... the strange report of the " Cheshire Cat" UFO which flew past a fighter squadron and then dived into the ocean .... leaving only its smile behind? I assume! Linda
I remember the animated version many years ago that featured the voice of Sammy Davis, Jr. as the Cheshire Cat. The song goes something like, "What's a nice girl like you, doin' in a place like this?"

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

I did post this in another thread but since the mention of submarines, aeroplanes and technology combining, I assume this vid must be a stage-1 level of testing. Or else a good fake

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6389127522

arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Maybe it's like buying a certain model automobile, and all of a sudden you see them everywhere, but it seems to me that there is definitely a new focus on the deep sea. This is the second pr on the subject that I've seen in as many days:

http://www.gadling.com/2008/10/09/big-i ... -no-you-c/

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

If You use this link, it gives you the opportunity to move about the interferance patterns of two adjoing points.You should note a cross been formed at each point, and at certain positions two crosses forming parallel crosses.

I have tried to convey how each point is the result of straight lines, but that the lines are grouped in three series of threes, try to imagine the consequences of nine lines running parallel to each other and the resultant patterns, and that the lines entering each point are not evenly spaced as per this link, but follow a fibonacci sequence of angles that leads to a tighter concentration of lines towards the croos created, thus the flows of all the lines accumulate into the cross formation.
Each adjoing point is opposite to it's neighbour, thus dual crosses are formed bordered by positive and negative walls.
The DNA spirals that occur between them are at different frequencies dependant upon the distance apart of the dual crosses.
http://math.hws.edu/xJava/other/Moire1.html

This occurs add infernitum, and occurs to scale, the geometry of which I KNOW ever so well, this is a grid, a web of stunning absolute magnifigence, a lattice structure supreme.
The crop circles occur matching this, I check.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Linda ,

I know you like Obama.

Here is some more groovy music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iojPaw8yX0

Kevin , why are they DNA spirals, have you cracked the code for how man/woman/child manifests him/her self as a crop circle ?

Love Amalie
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Amalie,
I can follow the spirals in the pathways, be at one with them.
Think SONG LINES of the aboriginals.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

fibonacci is king
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Great find Kevin, and since this thread is supposed to be about Crop Circle Communications, perhaps this graphic from the Keeley pages will look familiar?

The first thing that struck me when I saw this was a crop circle!

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Griffin
Senior Officer

9 Ladies Saved!

Post by Griffin »

Some good related news, folks -- of which Kevin is probably aware.

The Nine Ladies stone circle has been saved through the successful conclusion of an almost nine (let's say nine) year campaign.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... _camp_over

I believe the 9 Muses are celebrating.

As ever,

Griffin