CROP CIRCLE COMMUNICATIONS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: CROP CIRCLE COMMUNICATIONS

Post by htmagic »

E Bronte wrote:
You dance quite well. Originally you mentioned "two" electrodes which is a thermocouple and operates on a voltage gradient.
By what you wrote, you were wrong. You need to be more specific or read what you write.

Em
EM,

For the gas dryer that my Dad and I worked on like 30 years ago, there were two electrodes. It still worked on the same principle. For the link I posted they just happened to make one of the electrodes the burner nozzle itself. Since the flame conducts electricity, they saved an electrode.
Flame Ionization:
The inventor of the plasma-dynamic loudspeaker recalls, while a student at CalTech, he
watched a mountainside brush fire sweep under a high tension line supplying power to the city of
Los Angeles. As the flames swept up between the high voltage wires, the resulting discharge of
half-million volt, high-current energy, created a roar which actually shook the earth. The roar was
characteristic of the 60 cycle frequency carried by the line. Townsend Brown never forgot this
experience, and it may account in part for his interest in this development.
And it has been mentioned in other parts of this forum that the flame can conduct electricity or the singing arc and plasma loudspeaker would have never worked. So having two electrodes in a flame as part of a flame control circuit would not be too difficult.

Go look under EKGen and look at the flame triode picture and the link I posted there. You can make a vacuum tube out of a flame. Actually, it is a plasma type device, just like the flame triode I talked about in that thread.

And by the way, the EKGen or flame jet generator IS a type of voltage multiplier as I theorized in that thread. And that PDF article about the flame conducting electricity talked about flame rectification. It WAS a plasma diode, just as I surmised! Mikado argued with me and said I was wrong because of my intuition but he was wrong. I hate it for him! :lol: :)

As for Hess, good work Fred. Add this to what you found...
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aso/databank/entries/bohess.html wrote:In 1950, Hess was made head of the geology department at Princeton. He was called on for advice during the Cuban Missile Crisis, and from 1962 until his death he chaired the Space Science Board, a NASA advisory group. In the late 1960s he helped plan the first landing of humans on the moon. He died in August, 1969, a month after the successful lunar mission of Apollo 11.
Raymond, look around and what do you see? People that care about you and are praying for you. There are several people on this forum that are glad you are out of the hospital and recuperating. We are putting positive energies in your direction.

Peace,

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Martin Calloway wrote: Interesting find Fred. The most interesting comment was at the end of the link that you posted. A Rear Admiral of the Navy who was "prominent in designing the nations SPACE PROGRAM"

FINGERPRINTS OF THE CAROLINE GROUP?

remember the old Bill Cosby routine. NOAH ...how long can you tread water? Martin
Yes, I remember the Cosby routine too. "Why don't you just make it rain for 40 days and 40 nights and wait until the sewers back up?"

It also seems that if JFK appointed Hess to the space program, is may have been to gain oversight that Kennedy lacked in NASA. There seemed to be an awful lot of German (Nazi) influence in the early space program, with more than just Werner Von Braun's influence. Was that the reason Dr. Brown was furious in Pearl Harbor? I would have thought the Soviet spy ring would have been known to TCG if not by the military, and that were the ones that tipped off Dr. Brown. But was it really the Philby spy or did it reach back to Germany and that trip Dr. Brown made there near the war's end?

Mr. Magic, I do believe that the posting I made of Hess included most of what you found on the PBS site, only worded differently. And that block diagram of EKgen/Flame jet shows the voltage multiplying external to the flame jet (a separate block) so perhaps what Mr. Mikado was correcting you on, was not wrong after all. Just a thought....

Regarding E. Bronte's correction however, I am not convinced that it was thermocouple, and not the plasma-coupling. Remember the ball lightning? Plasma and electricity (high voltage) and the "stealth" technology of drag reduction (elimination) and the propulsive effect of Dr.Brown's work. Reducing or eliminating the drag across the airfoil will certainly increase the range of the craft. Positive charge on the leading edge and negative charge on the trailing edge. Biefeld-Brown Effect? Wasn't there an article published by Jane's Defence Weekly that explained this as being one of the developments used in the B2 bomber? Possibly also employed in the F117A stealth fighter as well.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Magic Bill<

Can you tell me where this particular quote came from? I ask that because I have never heard that story and just wondered how that observation came to the surface?

"Flame Ionization:
The inventor of the plasma-dynamic loudspeaker recalls, while a student at CalTech, he
watched a mountainside brush fire sweep under a high tension line supplying power to the city of
Los Angeles. As the flames swept up between the high voltage wires, the resulting discharge of
half-million volt, high-current energy, created a roar which actually shook the earth. The roar was
characteristic of the 60 cycle frequency carried by the line. Townsend Brown never forgot this
experience, and it may account in part for his interest in this development.

Obviously crediting Dad for this experience. So I still wonder who wrote this initially, And its quite true that he kept much from me but I just find it odd that this is an observation that someone else is quoting yet it seems to be gone from my memory banks. Where was this drawn from? His notebooks? A personal quote to someone else? Can you help me out here? Thanks
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Linda Brown wrote:Magic Bill<

Can you tell me where this particular quote came from? I ask that because I have never heard that story and just wondered how that observation came to the surface?
It's fromhttp://qualight.com/hydro/speaker2.htm

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

fm no static at all,
Maybe You would be better asking the aborigonals of Australia about "feeling the music"
They refer to the song lines, remember their feet are bare, and in touch with the GROUND.
If we were to have leather soles, or better still as the Egyptians had, gold soles, then the connection to a good GROUND would be better amplified?
I have plainly heard the sounds several times, at which point both sides of my brain began talking to each other, and no I don't need any tablets.
The one We rarely hear loved it, and was trying to tell the other side that it recognised the sounds , the normally heard side was concerned only about my physical position and a danger threat, at the same time the visual picture all went wobbly.

I am sensing something imminent now, a pressure increase as such, or a tension build up, I sense this will snap like a rubber band under too much tension.
If that occurs I percieve of the earths field lowering drastically, thus watch for upside down rainbows, everything, including power generation may go haywire, we are a consequence of an electrical universe, if that condition alters suddenly, well everything is acting symbiotically within that condition.
If the raise in pressure is natural, then so be it, but if it is been created, then watch out for false pictures been painted in the skies
I had the most odd thing occur to me a couple of days ago, a green woodpecker flew into me, at first I was laughing thinking to myself it mistook my head for a lump of wood, but then I wondered about woodpecker, woodpecker.

Things that go zap,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK-anSXypdU
Kevin
Kevin
fibonacci is king
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Forum,

I see you are off on a few other tracks just now, dowsing flames and electric conductivity
I caught the end of a program about Tesla and super cooled magnetic space propulsion drives the other day, it was a pretty engaging theme.

http://tinyurl.com/3qs4gc

The presenter climbed in Faraday cage to observe a powerful charge passing across open space from one terminal to the other, as the voltage jumped across, it lit up a set of light bulbs or meters placed at a short distance, demonstrating electrical transmission without wires.

The program was fortuitously called " Hacking History "

Kevin is worried about something snapping , I also , I have watched the frog start to climb out of the well , two steps forward , one backward. I just hope it does not fall down to the deep waters and have to start all over again............

All the information you are bringing forward about the history of the submarine world is important, particularly as the Russians are now modernizing a lot of their military and that will include a new nuclear armed submarine generation.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081002/wl_ ... a_forces_1

I was worried when I heard about this prospect which will probably go through by the end of the year, because I felt that might indicate a growing rift in US/Russia relations, but although there are obvious tensions within the side of the recently initiated Russia/Cuba/South America outreach, and the outstanding EU and Nato problems, a sense of balance seems to be still possible and today the joint initiatives being taken against the pirates of the coast of Somalia look like a few steps for the better and more co-operative directions.

I hope that the newer nuclear submarines will include some provision or basis for interchange or deployment within global security alliances, which are essential ones for non-proliferation, but that will depend upon the new administration.

Russia I am sure would prefer to demonstrate a military capacity within a more internationalized security framework, but unless US includes Russia into the EU configurations for missile defense the upcoming potentials within the next generation provisions might fall by the wayside.

Hopefully Russia will be willing to use these subs to protect against rouge atomic attack in Europe and the mid -east. Russia is nearer to those countries than we are, and should be seen as a US ally to prevent nuclear escalation or deployment in those areas, such compatible objectives would be be cost effective, helpful for our foreign policy and would also create a better bi-lateral dynamic in those areas.

But US is still selling so much weaponry abroad, in ways that will perhaps affect the balance of power. Is it possible for such firepower to be subsumed within genuine diplomatic and foreign policy potentials.

http://tinyurl.com/4334jo

I hope so because an advanced military export is only one small side of what US can do for the world, yet the peaceful and co-operative applications of US space and information technology which are much more useful ones, will have a hard job keeping up with the hard edge of so many currently updated and reconfigured national defense structures, which include Russia sales to South America and now to Mexico perhaps.

The last days of an administration has seen a lot happening along the missile defensive lines, in EU, now in Taiwan. I hope the next administration will take this legacy and turn it into something more coherent and rational by containing it within the co-operative military designations. Ensuring that stability is obtained not solely through equipments but also through the far more significant and plausible information exchange abilities .Will the the upcoming Russian equipment be compatible for any kind of helpful US participation, is the new Taiwanese equipment actually being set up against the Chinese though US compatibility or are there alternative avenues also being made available for co-operative surveillance and assurances.

Is US now the bogeyman that is pushing the militaries of this world into greater secrecy, greater proliferation and greater danger, by refusing to address military compatibility as being a valued and early condition within all the terms of the burgeoning foreign relations and security export configurations.

All countries know that cyberspace and information availability is the key to better, safer and enhanced security structures, is this advanced real-time dimension simply to become just one more area within which to work against each other for isolation and denial

Are we really going to see the US ability for bilateral engagement be brought down to the level of a well financed but carefully authorized video game, while nations use up the valuable information resources in a race to shore up the front lines of US military domination game playing against the more useful developmental and problem solving dynamics.

I thought that America might be looking to enhance co-operative global security because US had recently conducted joint US/China and also US/Russia naval fleet exercises. They might have even conducted a few joint US/Russia/China ones, but seeing the foreign policy debate the other day, when not one word was mentioned about the role played by diplomacy or international dialog or even about using compatible information and interchange systems , made me wonder if US still has or indeed ever had any purview for using technology to establish an authentic global security condition, which was in fact what Reagan told the whole world he was after when he dreamed up the "star wars " black box budgets and got the whole technological potential under his hat in the 60's.

Love Amalie
Last edited by amalie on Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Linda , Bulwark , Htmagic , Fm no static at all and all,

I did get a chance to look at your posts and I really do not wish to go against the grain , especially if that involves taking sides as a either a representative of the "force " or as a companion of the Darth ... so at the risk of being VERY boring , I will try and find a meeting ground for the "dialectical" discussions so far. Discussions which might have been instigated or encouraged by reference to a "movie" ( not from my side though ) but which can hardly be said to be anything other than disturbing if they are to be taken seriously and not as entertaining, illusionary or "dream time" diversions.

I do appreciate Linda's very wise and very open point of view, from a philosophical angle Linda might well be pleasantly situated on the "other shore" of the whole contradiction.

Words are just labels , good and evil are terms also and everything else we label , which of course animals do not . They just are without labels. One could live without labels and that might best , but unfortunately we cannot just drop the conceptual models which underly all of the human terms and functions. That makes us different from animals and so we do not exist in the same way that they do.

So for human beings and as labels even " Good and evil are realities " or are they .

A question would be better than an answer, but I do have some personal idea for what a definition could indicate , my ideas might be compatible with yours and I may not have given them earlier in a proper way . Your criticism is always very worthwhile and gives me a opportunity to think more deeply and respond, so if anyone is still at all interested in this particular thread ...

One could refer to good and evil in the same way that one would appreciate that fire would burn, giving the accurate information that something dangerous and harmful to an individual would cause pain. Such damage and destruction could be called "evil", perhaps that is an an example of the use of the word that would be valid , but of course our human world is not such a simple one.

The morality of man allows and permits many things , complex systems of self defense , complex systems of destruction even, and these systems cannot be simply be termed as "evil " because they are certainly inclusive and connected ones for attributes such as world culture, popular belief , political leverage and national pride and interest. That people are capable of focus and determination for veritable destruction in order to protect and acquire what they value is remarkable, an intrinsic part of human nature that must require great honor, courage and idealism, to lay down ones life and the lives of others in this way, in order to protect those we love or gain a collective objective must also beg the qualities of commitment , kinship, and even altruism into the highest levels of comprehension.

These values represent a hard won and well accumulate power of civilization, a emotive and sensitive underlying historical condition, which fundamentalism seeks to tap into, inflame and exploit in order to export the repression and the enforcement of an ignorant, ingrate and unacceptable platform. A war of ideals for sure, but only because the Islamic fundamentalists still idealistically wish to see the promulgation of their destitute doctrines onto the poor and disenfranchised of the world, and they must and they will be prevented. It is easier to reach negation because of understanding , than because of force , if people can be brought to understand what is the narrow and closeted reality of Islamic fundamentalism , they will not need to fight for it either. If Islam is primarily a religion of Peace it will presently emerge as such, once the aggressive detritus of the fundamentalist regimes is revoked from within the Islamic cultures, taking up once more an inspired and innovative future role within the community of nations.

Please do not misunderstand me , I have the greatest respect for the institutions of national regulation, defense and protection, which are essential ones and which continue to play a leading and formative role for all levels of international affairs.
However I do feel that the balance established between such formidable national entities and the cultural perspectives that they support is the area where forward looking cultural interchanges can make a real difference into the stresses that are faced and the outcomes that are achieved.

I also do not think that the formulation of more national power in this way , will always mean more national prosperity , although there is a very easy equation that gives into the belief that "might is right" and that "might" extends greater influence and greater respect. More here will obviously mean less elsewhere , although "might" would talk to some, money spent on bombs and weapons can also be spent on education, industry , medicines or food production.

It is far better (and cheaper) to have a discussion than a war, far better to have a economic platform than a famine , far better to have needed legal revisions and essential public referendums than to have disenfranchised and misled populations follow dismal pathways into unproductive and antagonistic representations .Our modern world allows so much more than we seem capable of, warfare is expensive and inevitably painful , and will always be a very last resort or we might even hope that such a possibility , will remain in this world as a value for deterrence only .

We have such better ways of solving our problems today , greatly enhanced because of the modern communications condition. The immediate interchange of ideas, ideals and philosophies, the close examination of the historical roots that underly many divisive politics, and the creation of outreach into the particulars of antagonistic cultural conditions is now so much more possible and it can and will make a real difference .

You are right, it is not possible to judge in the sense of knowing exactly how or why individuals hold the belief and allegiance that they do, but one can judge for the outcomes that are to be seen . These can be comprehended within some very basic and universally acceptable trans-political principles All individuals have the same basic needs and will suffer the same sort of pains if those are not met, for example, If you need to get from one place to another you might walk , ride a bike or take a bus. If it is a long way you would like to take a bus, because your feet hurt, but then that might not be possible anyway.

In this sense perhaps one could say that something was "good or evil " Not as a a singular perception because those must remain as individual and cultural conditions but as basic and universal principles for individual and collective survival . Yet these principles of survival are conditioned , verified and obtained within our cultural perceptions. So there is a dislocate in establishing the context of a principled judgment and the estimation of responsibility into what would be good and what would be evil if one were to wish use those terms .

The dislocate is within the definition from which we work , if we agree that good and evil are qualities that indicate the value of a situation for an individual in terms of what hurts or harms the individual ,then perhaps we might also agree that it is "good" if an individual is happy and enlightened and "evil" if an individual is placed in a untenable , destructive and miserable position and even suffers physically because of such an externally produced situation.

Linda is very brave to say that good and evil are perceptions, and that one can be recognized and the other rejected . But that argument has taken the level of definition from the basic ground of what an individual requires in order to live, into the level of what a communication requires in order to be acceptable . One level is related to the actual or physical condition ,the other to the manifest communication of such a condition . The interchange between the two levels is where resolution can be found, for ourself , for individuals , for cultures and nations even into the idealist perspective of a global community which can work for the betterment of all .

What is our problem and how can we resolve it ? What is it that we suffer, what do we aspire to and how can we make our instinctive communication on the nature of good and evil become a better communication on the nature of belief, idealism and culture?

To hold to a "concept" of good or evil might well mean that the light is set against the dark and that pathways for interchange will become unavailable . If we believe that the other is bad and that we hold " god on our side " as Bob Dylan put it, our dialog will certainly be conditioned by that attitude and it will have no basis for creativity or agreement . Good separates us from bad as surely as any hardened missile silo , but because good and evil in the accurate sense of human needs is a universally understood perception, it becomes possible to rise above the divisiveness of cultural and ideological differentiation.

Perception is complex and motivation is all , I feel that with a good motivation and by using intelligent and perceptive interchange we can achieve so much more for a world of the future . We can break down the boundaries that separate us according to the designations of good and evil, into tolerance and appreciation of how and why such boundaries have been constructed and we can question the service of those historic ideals into a more flexible and available dialog.

We can seek out what is truly evil , which is human suffering and look to overcome the limitations of our cultural conditions. Working together in an equitable way to overcome the differentiations that give rise to isolation, aggression and so many dangers and serious problems. So much more can be done by interchange and reliance upon the good motivation in each individual than by the crude and dangerous tools of warfare. But warfare is the big historical stick that might be used because that is the way that our human history has emerged .

I feel it is time to make a newer world , within a trans-political condition that can be based upon our modern technologies , mass information for problem solving and the power of communications to enable the jump across the cultural divides into a far safer and more conducive global mileu. This process will not mean domination by dislocate technological power bases , and it will not mean the end of the distinctive human cultures or the adoption of a standardized mentality or a movement onto a totalitarian world order .

It will mean far more and greatly internationalized dialog , a strong focus upon eradicating the roots and causes of cultural and ethnic conflict and a powerful sense of universal responsibility to work together to solve problems. I feel that for the first time in human history it is possible to embark upon such a transformative journey, not because we cling to any unexamined ideals of what good and evil are , but because we can actually all recognize those identified manifestations if we define them in terms of what we suffer and what we will need to end our suffering .

We do not have to seek advantage at the cost of another, there is a different way, based upon interchange, discussion and the equitable balance of interests that can be obtained by working together. Ways of "doing things " are very different , but friendship can always be found and brutality and repression done away with if we are willing to seek out and enable the solutions.

These sorts of social problems are ones that confront many nations, personally I feel that rather than expecting any outside intervention to right such wrongs , it would be a better choice for nations that face such problems to establish and engage for a strong and intelligent public discourse which would give placement, guidance and policy into the cultural entities that continue to generate and promulgate hatred and destruction as a viable agenda.

The post colonial deconstructions, gave the western world the theory that all beliefs and all cultures were equal, because all judgments were also subjective ones and therefore none could override the other .There is another theory which grows beyond that , which is that all subjective or personal conditions are not only subjective but also responsible ones, and that all these collective perceptions affect the world in which we live. If our individual and collective perception is for a better world, and we are prepared to relate to each other to achieve that, then the limitations of belief, judgment, culture and politics that have confined us against each other for so long will give way into dialog and co-operative problem solving potentials .

I feel this interrelated condition is what the space and information age indicates, because of the capacity of modern communications to enable such process and because of the ability of artificial intelligence for the effective analysis that can assist in solving the problems . It is the advanced technologies that make the newer age and the compatible international world view very possible , but then only if we are able to learn how to use such scientific abilities for that distinctive purpose and not for the purpose of isolating ourselves further and perpetuating the shadows of the past .

Love Amalie
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Amalie,

I have a challenge for you.
Can you distill all that you have said in your last message into five points that you are trying to make? If you can't easily...... then you are swimming in your own sea of words.

I am interested in what you have to say and please don't take this as a negative statement but my suggestion is to pare down and pump up your points.

Faced with all of this some readers just wander off. MarkC
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

kevin.b wrote:
I am sensing something imminent now, a pressure increase as such, or a tension build up, I sense this will snap like a rubber band under too much tension. If that occurs I percieve of the earths field lowering drastically, thus watch for upside down rainbows, everything, including power generation may go haywire, we are a consequence of an electrical universe, if that condition alters suddenly, well everything is acting symbiotically within that condition.If the raise in pressure is natural, then so be it, but if it is been created, then watch out for false pictures been painted in the skies

Kevin
Kevin,

So is the tension increasing and will snap , and then the pressure will rise and the earths field will lower ?

Here are some links to a few well created sky pictures , to keep you company while you wait for breaking point ,
false or true, illusion or reality, it is always preoccupying question.

Another name for "dakini" or a Tibetan fairy is "skywalker" the reason why the dakini principle is in the sky is because the mystical beings inhabit an alternative space and time , perhaps they are situated in the ether. Dakini is also considered as a representational principle of the mathematical basis of phenomena, ( perhaps computational , atomic or sub atomic ), except that the Tibetans did not have any modern scientific instrumentations, so they measured the duration of a thought instant instead .

Here is a UFO with a dakini passenger in the British museum

http://tinyurl.com/4luwgz

Here is scholarly interpretation of a sky walker , but John Reynolds does not seem to like Islam much . It is true that Islam, cut off the heads of the buddha statues and mutilated the fresco's , on the other hand the big Buddhas in Tibet all have Zhi stones in the jeweled diadems as symbolic of an esoteric power . These stones are naturally occurring agates found in the deserts of Iran, at least that is where the venerated early Tibetan collections came from .

http://vajranatha.com/teaching/Dakinis.htm

I just did a search for "dakini and sky-walker" and was amazed by the prolific no of items out there , 500,000 or more.
I couldn't find much of any value through , lots of talk about the "movie " however, which seems to have had some symbolic significance .

Incredible what can spring up when you turn your back for a few moments . I am way behind the current New Age fashions .

Amalie
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Mark Culpepper wrote:Amalie,

I have a challenge for you.
Can you distill all that you have said in your last message into five points that you are trying to make? If you can't easily...... then you are swimming in your own sea of words.

I am interested in what you have to say and please don't take this as a negative statement but my suggestion is to pare down and pump up your points.

Faced with all of this some readers just wander off. MarkC
Dear Mark,

To answer your challenge, and I do appreciate how tedious is must be to try and read my stuff ...

Paring down

1. Good and evil are valid definitions if they mean good and evil for the practical and material situation of an individual
2. Good allows people to live and be happy, evil brings harm and suffering .
3. The world is changing
4. Modern information and communications technology informs and enables that change
4. People can use this original and radical power for interchange to relate, to solve problems and to get beyond confrontation.

Pumping up

if we take the exacting path of interchange and genuine consideration for others, then the tremendous capacity of the information based dimensions, will assure us that what is "evil" for any individual can be more readily identified, deterred and eliminated and what is "good"for all individuals can grow and flourish.

We should work together, all nations to see this verifiable outcome and it can happen quite quickly in 10 or 20 years, once we have determined the international guidelines for such a tremendous and collective planetary dynamic , what it is we that need to do together and how we can quickly achieve that.

We have to make decisions. The future is now , it is upon us, it is inevitable.

The only question that still remains is, are we are prepared to use the insight, ability and expertise that we have, in the right way, together for the best possible outcome .

Some is done and then some is undone, good works abound, but many dangers and stresses might well increase because of the uncertain environmental factors, and a few moments of destruction can equal many lifetimes of restraint.

Amalie
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

You're home and that's the very best news, ever, Tricksie!

Now you have time to consider the alternatives.

Chelation Therapy may be one for you. It is a treatment to remove heavy metals from the bloodstream, which in the process, appears to clear the arteries of plaque. But it's not cleared as a treatment for that in the US, so it is not covered by health insurance. If it were, the heart surgery business would shrink. However, if you have ever been exposed to heavy metals, perhaps you can get it treated under your system?

If I had a magic wand I would sprinkle you with Happy Powder and Be Well dust. But I don't, so all I can say is welcome back to the world of high speed modems! To paraphrase Josephine to Townsend: Remember, dear, you'll always have us!"

And we are all very honored by every day you spend with us! (and that goes for you, too, Mr. Twigsnapper!)

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Amalie wrote: Paring down

1. Good and evil are valid definitions if they mean good and evil for the practical and material situation of an individual
2. Good allows people to live and be happy, evil brings harm and suffering .
3. The world is changing
4. Modern information and communications technology informs and enables that change
5. People can use this original and radical power for interchange to relate, to solve problems and to get beyond confrontation.
1. Does one's actions serve the highest good of all concerned? Does one's action come from love? If in the affirmative it must be good, otherwise it is not. Not necessarily evil, just not good.

2. Love brings happiness, because actions based in love will always be good. actions based on love can also bring harm. It will be harmful to those that come from anger and hate. Vengeance is not from love, therefore it does not serve the highest good of all.

3. The world is always changing, but many resist change. They want the world to remain the same and those that refuse to see the change happening, will someday wake up and say,"What happened? The world has changed!"

4. The information and communications we have available today, allows many people to become aware of the changes in synchronicity. But it does not create change in and of itself. What is can do for many is allow them to be aware of the changes as they occur, rather than learn about them after the fact.

5. This "new" form of electronic communication does enable us all to become closer, yet for many it has allowed many the ability to hide, to lurk behind the anonymity of screen names and handles, to create avatars as a representative of who they project to be, whether that projection is an accurate representation of the self or not. Even in person, we put on an appearance which we want others to see, not really being ourselves, only a representation of who we are. We "dress for success," we groom ourselves with a particular "style" that is "in" or appealing. But is it who we really are?
Pumping up
if we take the exacting path of interchange and genuine consideration for others, then the tremendous capacity of the information based dimensions, will assure us that what is "evil" for any individual can be more readily identified, deterred and eliminated and what is "good"for all individuals can grow and flourish.
When we operate in love, evil cannot exist. When we are compassionate and trusting, in service to others, there is no greed or jealousy. When we are tolerant of differences, there are no conflict and hate. The causes of "evil" are then extinguished from our lives.
We should work together, all nations to see this verifiable outcome and it can happen quite quickly in 10 or 20 years, once we have determined the international guidelines for such a tremendous and collective planetary dynamic , what it is we that need to do together and how we can quickly achieve that.

We have to make decisions. The future is now , it is upon us, it is inevitable.
I feel that we have always had those "ruby slippers" but we pretend not to know it. I constantly ask the question and very few people really get what it is about. It is not for anyone else to answer that question for you. I ask myself that question always. It is like a mantra, when I am about to make a choice that will surely have an effect on others. Truthfully, every action we take will effect others. It is up to each of us as individuals to be aware of the consequences of our actions.

All that we do has its prices to pay and rewards to be gained. Often, we act without regard to one or the other, or both. When we act and only see the rewards, the "what's in it for me" then we are pretending not to know what the costs will be for us getting what we want. Perhaps we all will choose wisely when we come from the awareness of both the cost and the reward. I do know what is true for me is that when I choose from love, it costs little but the rewards are great.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All

amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Fm no static at all ,

Well , you said it, all you need is love, the most powerful force in the universe. I send you all and the forum all my love, and I thank you all so very much for putting up with me. I have to focus now on the magnificent desolation and I will carry all your love with me when I go there as well.

I hope Raymond is feeling much better today, as Rose said, there are many alternative therapies that will help his tired body to heal and become stronger. I feel full of hope this morning, the world seems as a magic trick and as the magical trickfox well knows, ideas will open the doors to situation. It is wonderful to discover that our thoughts and our subtle ideas have effect and will cause change just because they exist. I am sure that the mind turns around on a discrete instant of thought, an impulse, a moment of awareness to seek a newer and freer direction .

So please keep thinking and loving and dancing, I know that you are all creating what is so remarkable and so meaningful right here.

Here is something my teacher Mingjo Rimpoche wrote about dancing together .

Non arising empty point and the wish-fulfilling purest light
Dually utilized, illusions transformed, spin up the Vajra dance
The hidden treasure of the continuous chain of precious jewels
The sacred nectar of the snowy mountain removes vexation

Amalie
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Post by Bulwark »

Did I cause the generation of so many words from my simple comparision to Obi Wan and Darth Vader as a simili to the fact that good and evil is in all of us? And using that as a comparison that we all wish to be like Obi Wan but we must be cognizant of the Darth that resides within us all?

If I did,.........

....good.

Bulwark
Who would be a man must be a non-conformist - Emerson
Griffin
Senior Officer

Admiral Hess & tectonics

Post by Griffin »

Thank you Linda and Mr. Twigsnapper-

Again, it was good of Twigsnapper and Linda Brown to have provided additional inside information that can keep us on the forward going but convoluted course in this twisting and spinning rabbit hole. Although Harry Hess had already been mentioned, bringing him up again was a helpful reminder -- at least to me. I’m personally sure that Townsend Brown and associates were surveying the ancient past to find wisdom and even naturalistic technology that could be effectively replicated and applied in our contemporary situation where it is increasingly needed. Besides the Vedic records, I also believe -- although I have no conventional “proof” -- that TTB and company thought, like Edgar Cayce, that there were stashes of information or “halls of records” from lost civilizations. Since names like Atlantis and Mu/Lemuria often ring the wrong bells and clang the wrong hulls (although they’re simply names), I’ll refer to these civilizations as Pacific Submerged Civilization (PSC) and Atlantic Submerged Civilization (ASC). Whatever else may have provided an attraction in San Antonio and the waters around Cuba, plus the Yucatan, I believe that a quest for records of a submerged and lost civilization -- primarily the ASC in that locale -- was a priority as well as an understanding of the heightened energetic qualities of certain areas.

The interest in Sea Mounts and particularly Guyots (coined by Hess, with a Princeton association), which were formerly islands, is revealing. If former land masses had disappeared beneath the waves, what could have remained as a sign of their former existence? Islands, atolls, and former islands/atolls. These are numerous in the Pacific Ocean and also in the Caribbean area of the Atlantic. Although the processing of islands into atolls into Guyots is quite lengthy, the converting of land masses into islands and atolls need not be when tectonics are involved.

Although TTB and colleagues like Hess and Kitselman had the natural curiosity of true scientists, I don’t think their fascination with the ancient world was simply motivated by that alone. There’s definitely wisdom there to be tapped into and applied. The application time is coming for humanity and the world at large, imho. But perhaps TTB and company were privileged to make some applications within the private confines of their own research circle. Although I never met the other scientists in TTB’s group, I did have the pleasure and honor of meeting him. On that basis, and from what has come out in this Flow Forum, I believe I can extrapolate and say that TTB’s group could have met a high enough standard to merit the right to use this knowledge and possibly collaborate with one of its sources.

Another interesting question this brings up again is about USOs -- Unidentified Submerged Objects. UFOs have become USOs many times, according to numerous witnesses around the world. What are they doing down there? This may be the reverse of TTB’s fish and boat story for us. We have no real idea of what is going on beneath the water’s surface, just as the fish have no real idea what is going on above the water’s surface in the world of the boat, air and dry land.

Think about the relationship of TTB, Admiral Hess, and Dr. Sarbacher. I am.

As ever,

Griffin