Chapter 60: No Need for Formalities

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

baffled

Post by Victoria Steele »

Mikado,

THANKYOU! I am still relatively sane! At least it happened! Did we talk about this on the forum, do you remember? Would you remember the thread? If its there how come it doesn't come up on a google search for the forum? Or did I just sort of go from point A to point C without bothering B?

MOM would probably say ...." why do you think its important to talk about this man?" and frankly right now I don't have a flipping clue. So I am glad shes on vacation. Buys me time to work up explanations that make sense.

Early spring .... April. I would think that picture in France is taken close to that season. Its obviously not warm but not winter either so I would guess maybe March/April. And again something to do with the Admiralty perhaps. Taking more notes! Thanks for that Mikado. How did you come up with that? No. I don't think I need to know the answer to that question!

And then Dr. Brown comes home and later that year founds NICAP. Look to the skys? Don't notice the subs? Victoria
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: baffled

Post by Mikado14 »

Victoria Steele wrote: How did you come up with that? No. I don't think I need to know the answer to that question! Victoria
I tell you the truth and you don't believe me...ok, the all seeing eye.

You owe me a dance in Montreal for this. You better stop while your ahead <g>

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

just keep notes

My mother once told me when started going off like this that the best thing for me to do was to keep "notes" on the experience. I think maybe she was just being kind and trying hard to channel all that teenage imagination and energy. But I still do that. And it sure helps.

I understand where you are coming from, I really do And if I can make it, I'll save the first dance for you. Vanilla indeed. taking your advice and stopping for tonight. Thanks Mikado ... we will take up where we left off. Victoria
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: drawing boards

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote:
grinder wrote:Langley, drats. Well then, back to the drawing boards!

Mikado: You said "The air might be cold but you are getting warmer.....stealthy answer? "

And I am no engineer but it seems to me that if you reduce an objects temperature to that of the ambient around it .... then technologies that count on "heat signatures" "lose it?" Would heat seeking missles also "lose it?"

Almost as neat as cool cookies. grinder

Now as to your answer....would that be chocolate chip or oatmeal?

Here is your answer - "electrostatic cooling".

As far as Langley goes...Bingo!

Now, if you ionize the air, you are creating a plasma layer between the surrounding air and the surface of the wing. If that increases the lift and decreases the drag coefficients would you consider that to be thrust?

Mikado
I see I think.

http://www.pa.msu.edu/courses/1997sprin ... index.html

Like when air (no lets confine it to oxygen, as it has lots of electrons) is ionised, it looses electrons. That takes energy away from the atom. The energy required to ionise a particular electron is determined by Coulomb's Law.

Now if the electron in position is providing an energy balance then valence change may equate to temperature change. Now normally thermal flow is from hot to cold. But if the atom is cooled by ionisation its increased valence will force it to seek electrons, and the easiest electrons to grab are those that are in hot atoms (ie temperature hot, not radioactive hot).

Now the problem with the cookie cooler is that most of the cool radicals (ie ionised atoms) will be oxygen atoms. And as they swarm all over the cookies they will oxidise them, they wont stay fresh very long.

But I used to have an air ioniser. And come to think of it, the air that came out of it was apparently cool.

Another thing, the microwaves that strike a B2 from radar could concievably be downshifted into usable juice to power the ion field. It could be remotely powered by microwaves beamed at the plane from ground stations or satellite. And enemy radar, well the more the merrier. The more there is, the more juice there is, the stronger the ion field, and the lower the thermal profile. And being so used, the radar "absorption" of stealth technology as we know of it, might actually hinge upon conductive paint and a transformer of some sort. The occupants would be safely shielded by the plane being for all intents and purposes a sort of microwave oven door or Faraday cage.

On TTs work and the military, I am sorry but I cannot conceive of the military not knowing about the BB effect. I think Nasa actually uses it.

And soldiers sit around reading all sorts of odd books waiting for a war. And the DOD has first dibs on all patents. No matter how sketchy. Victoria might be right, and I am often wrong though. I think they know, its perfected and will be used in one almighty display for geopolitical purposes. I could be wrong.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

an excellent grasp

Post by twigsnapper »

You have an excellent grasp of the possibilities Langley

And it does seem impossible the the "military" would not have control of this sort of technology and what you are speaking of here .... I would agree with you. They control much of that. The public doesn't know it yet but that is understandable.

However, there are always aces that are held close to the chest and so while I agree with you on much of what you have seen you must sense that there are other developments that have still been withheld. Any entity smart enough to control forces like this is also smart enough to know how to hide it in plain sight. How to keep it and for how long.

As for the military "having it?" I smile and you should too because you and I both know that the "military" has never had a complete grasp on what it has and knows it has and what it doesn't have and doesn't know that it doesn't have! <G>

Your thoughts about the possibilities are good and sound and spot on valid.

And I too sir have spent time reading odd and even silly books, just waiting. twigsnapper
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Damn

You guys are going too fast for me! I got to dancing with Mikado last night and still havent come back to earth and now you guys are off and running in a whole new direction and I am torn now ..... which way to go.

How about this: Langley

So what you seem to be saying is that radar hitting this ionized area would just ADD to the energy that it could draw from? So not only could it draw from enemy radar it could benefit from friendly transmissions of power? Thats what I think you are saying and technically I can see where that might be a really sweet process.

Perhaps Dr. Brown had something like that in mind in the early fifties when he drew up pictures of the "Adamski saucer" Anybody remember the little knob on the top. I was talking to a friend who has made quite a career out of studying Dr. Browns work and he said that knob was for the dispensing of " cesium ions"

Anybody care to comment on that? Has he read those notes right? I believe all that is out there in public discussion probably initially from Andrew Bollands site, which the family ( I am assuming Linda here) authorized.

Would " Cesium seeding" boost power too? I really don't understand the technology. If it did look at the situation. A fifty year headstart. Certainly someone is doing something! Victoria
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: drawing boards

Post by Mikado14 »

Langley wrote: And the DOD has first dibs on all patents. No matter how sketchy.
And that is exactly why I wouldn't file a patent.

The Government secrecy act of WWI and then along comes WWII and before you know it, the Constitution no longer protects individuals intellectual property and thus that property is taken under emminant domain laws.

Another chop on the block, see what I mean grinder?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Damn

Post by Mikado14 »

Victoria Steele wrote: How about this: Langley

So what you seem to be saying is that radar hitting this ionized area would just ADD to the energy that it could draw from? So not only could it draw from enemy radar it could benefit from friendly transmissions of power? Thats what I think you are saying and technically I can see where that might be a really sweet process.
One Stealth providing material is Barium ferrite based coating/paint. There are several different types and I am sure I am way out of touch on this but try getting some to paint your car.

Now ask yourself this question, if the coating has the ability to absorb microwave radiation, what happens to the energy that is absorbed?

Mikado
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Cesium would be acceptable.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
grinder
Senior Officer

what I see happening

Post by grinder »

You know Mikado, what I see happening with all of this discussion is that Pauls book will turn into sort of a Johnny Appleseed situation where many people will take bits and pieces and go off to establish orchards of their own. Research and investigations and all kinds of things will sprout from these discussions because this is all so big. It would take a lifetime to give any one of these topics we have hit proper attention.

That actually pleases me instead of frustrates me because I hope that many many people find a passion somewhere in all of this and then follow it. Like the stealth technology or the ancient legends , or the ley lines of England..... or the history of intelligence in the United States .... ( not joking, really) There are just so many interesting subjects and all of them touched here. I see entire careers finding their inspirations here in Pauls pages.

Its been an experience thats for sure, just being involved. grinder
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Damn

Post by Langley »

Victoria Steele wrote:You guys are going too fast for me! I got to dancing with Mikado last night and still havent come back to earth and now you guys are off and running in a whole new direction and I am torn now ..... which way to go.

How about this: Langley

Perhaps Dr. Brown had something like that in mind in the early fifties when he drew up pictures of the "Adamski saucer" Anybody remember the little knob on the top. I was talking to a friend who has made quite a career out of studying Dr. Browns work and he said that knob was for the dispensing of " cesium ions"

Anybody care to comment on that? Has he read those notes right? I believe all that is out there in public discussion probably initially from Andrew Bollands site, which the family ( I am assuming Linda here) authorized.

Would " Cesium seeding" boost power too? I really don't understand the technology. If it did look at the situation. A fifty year headstart. Certainly someone is doing something! Victoria
thats what I mean Victoria. If its absorbed and conducted and converted, its usable and it wont bounce back, cause its no longer "radar" but converted into emf:

January 2007.

Microwave power transmission (MPT) is the use of microwaves to transmit power through outer space or the atmosphere without the need for wires. It is a sub-type of the more general Wireless energy transfer methods, and is the most interesting because microwave devices offer the highest efficiency of conversion between DC-electicity and microwave radiative power.

Following World War II, which saw the development of high-power microwave emitters known as cavity magnetrons, the idea of using microwaves to transmit power was researched. In 1964, William C. Brown demonstrated a miniature helicopter equipped with a combination antenna and rectifier device called a rectenna. The rectenna converted microwave power into electricity, allowing the helicopter to fly[1]. In principle, the rectenna is capable of very high conversion efficiencies - over 90% in optimal circumstances.

Most proposed MPT systems now usually include a phased array microwave transmitter. While these have lower efficiency levels they have the advantage of being electrically steered using no moving parts, and are easier to scale to the necessary levels that a practical MPT system requires.

Using microwave power transmission to deliver electricity to communities without having to build cable-based infrastructure is being studied at Grand Bassin on Reunion Island in the Indian Ocean http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_ ... ansmission

and

He then proposed the use of microwaves for WPT or Wireless Power Transmission, and wrote the first published article that explored the possibilities in 1961. Then, under an Air Force contract he demonstrated in 1964, on the CBS Walter Cronkite News, a microwave powered helicopter that received all the power needed for flight from a microwave beam. Key to this flight was the "rectenna" which was invented to absorb the microwave beam and simultaneously convert it to DC power.

http://www.mtt.org/awards/WCB's%20disti ... career.htm

Hmm no mention of tesla. I actually remember the tv news showing that helicopter. Point is, the current from recieved radar (microwaves) can be used for anything eg the ion field. Yea sweet the more radar the enemy shoots up, the better the performance of the B2 maybe.

Dunno about the cesium stuff.

When I looked up Holloman AFB where Morgan took Linda to pick up the Helicopter I thought well what a coincidence, and then when I looked up the activites of Holloman AFB where it was, what it was next to, and what faciities it had I thought OK Morgan you are subtle person when you want to be eh.

More from the other Brown's microwave beaming:

Key to future applications of WPT is the overall efficiency or ratio of DC power output to DC power input. In the 1969 to 1975 time period, Mr. Brown managed a program that increased the overall efficiency, or ratio of DC power out to DC power in, to a JPL certified efficiency of 54%, several times greater than generally expected. He was also technical director of a JPL Raytheon program that beamed power over a distance of one mile to a rectenna which intercepted a portion of the beam and converted it to 30 kilowatts of DC power with 84% efficiency.

rmd-3.jpg (18358 bytes)
1975: The rectenna shown above was used in the microwave power transmission test certified by JPL quality assurance personnel, demonstrating 54% dc-dc power efficiency. The test set up consisted of a microwave oven magnetron which fed power to a dual mode horn to produce a gaussian beam, and collected by the rectenna to convert to dc again. A printed film version of the rectenna is displayed to the right of the 3D array. This implementation illustrates a low-cost and conformal version of the antenna suitable for underwing aircraft application.

source: as immediately above.
They know all right.

[/i]
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

wonderful comments

Post by ladygrady »

Langley and Mikado, grinder!

What great reading. Things to consider. Things to look up!And I agree that Ratheon probably knows far more than most of us are going to find out in our lifetime probably.

This " crowd disposal " tickle beam" for example that they demonstrated not long ago. Now you know that turned up ... that sort of thing could do more than tickle.

And all of the microwave collection, radar avoidance issues .. yes they probably have an iron fist around that one indeed. All in assisting the Military of course. How about the rumor of insect sized remote sensors that flit about, collecting information for the various intelligence agencies. Fly through an open window perhaps... take a good look about. The more deadly ones perhaps landing on a victim , injecting a serum that later causes a massive heart attack?. Puts a whole new meaning to " vertical insertions". All quiet, all remote controlled. All ... I am sure ... more than just something that Dan Brown might write about.

But Mr. Twigsnapper has pointed out ..... there is a difference between "classified." And "secret." I believe that Paul made quite a distinction about that and when we assume that the military has grand stuff (because they obviously have grand stuff) Are we assuming too much? Giving the military too much of a reach?

Mikado knows.

You have to know about a technology before you can sweep in and grab it.

And thats where the rub is. We can talk about microwave technology until we are blue in the face and all of it is valid and fascinating, but ....... are we talking about what Dr. Brown was into, actually? There are no textbooks where he went. And I have a feeling thanks perhaps to the " Caroline Group" he was playing by nobodys set of rules but his own?

Whatever the case may be. You detailed look at what is out there Langley is invaluable! I look forward to your name popping up. Its just that you and I differ a bit here. I agree that SOMEBODY is using the Townsend Brown technology to its fullest extent and understanding. But I would put my money on Mr. Twigsnapper and who he may represent. I believe that he is knowiing FAR MORE than he is admitting to. And its going to be interesting to see what happens next in all of this.

And to me. That means there is a different song being sung out there. You probably don't quite see it yet but I guess thats a private conclusion. I love watching all of this, even though technically I have to admit being left behind through much of it. Its OK. Someone else out there ( who hasn't bothered to speak up yet ... dig, dig ... understands exactly what you are saying and either agrees or disagrees entirely. But the point is that it is a quality discussion. Elizabeth would be proud I think.

And onto that ... I hope the lady is on some beach somewhere warm. She deserves it.

And .... good morning Mikado grady
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

radar and microwaves

Post by Mikado14 »

Langley

What you mention I too remember from years back when there was talk of putting up a string of satellites to convert solar energy and beam it to receiving stations for conversion to useable power. However, there is a distinct difference to what you are saying and radar. In your scenario the radar would have to be continuous transmission where as in actuality a radar transmission is pulsed and timed the reason for such is that a continuous transmission would interfere with the receiving antenna and by timing the transmitted pulse to the received pulse that is how the distance is measured.

I for one would not want to be transmitting power to the enemy via my radar. Power output of radar transmissions can be anywhere from 250kW up over 1MW but they are pulsed and when the average power is calculated is low. In Power Transmission, the power beam is continuous.

Think Meadville

Mikado
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

thinking Meadville

Post by ladygrady »

Now this is absolutely strange. I just finished reading a chapter that Paul wrote about his visit to the librarian at Granville and how she had sort of snickered that Townsend Brown was sort of a , well she didn't use the word fraud, but I did notice that she inferred alot that he was a person of questionable character.

But in the interview she had paperwork supplied to her by an UN NAMED source that said he was from MEADVILLE and that Townsend Brown had sort of "blown into town" and then out again mysteriously and then the librarian said that he had something to do with SATELLITES. and I went ..... what? I'll find it for you but if you beat me to There is a whole chapter devoted to it.

So what are YOU saying about Meadville Mikado? Who are these guys? I am beginning to sound like the movie " Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" WHO ARE THOSE GUYS ANYHOW.

And of course I know that most of us will jump right off into discussions of the CIA this and the CIA that but remember , .... well, remember Dan Brown ... in the beginning of his book " Deception Point" he states outright that the National Reconnaisance Office and the technological developments he wrote about in that particular book actually exists. (Say ,he got the Leesburg Pike address close enough so I am inclined to think that he has done his homework pretty well). What I am saying here is , lets not be trite and jump into the CIAs sphere and pocket without realizing that there are other players out there. The NRO would certainly be one of them, BIG TIME. As I recall .... they have submarines at their disposal too. grady
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

"he made things up

Post by ladygrady »

The Chapter was #13 " He made things Up" and the part that I found most interesting (though its a great chapter) is this:

"Another letter in the file, an August, 2001 e-mail from an unnamed “former DU faculty memberâ€