Chapter 60: No Need for Formalities

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Crabb

Post by Radomir »

I had done a little research following a hint from Mr. twigsnapper about a month ago. He had asked me to sit on the information for a bit as it was not timely, but now says it's OK to post. For the general benefit, then, here's what I was able to dig up on a diver named Crabb. This is just to add to what Mikado and others have already posted.

Note that Mr. twigsnapper more than intimates that this has something to do with TTB's work, especially given the date and location and the fact that the informaiton is still classified.

On to the notes:
Ah, I changed horses in mid stream and didn't tell you. Sorry about that. Paul is busy trying to figure questions to which I have the answers. Sort of the way it goes around here and the material has been confusing for him. And probably for you to. The information that you could look for involves and incident that created a Cold War furor in 1956. His name oddly was Crabb also.

And sometimes names are linked in the strangest of ways. Spooky action at a distance. So you can stay on the same page you might try looking up information around the Sally Port Inn and a man who was known as Lionel Crabb. Don't expect to make too much sense of it right now but the background will help you someday. Note the classification date.

Best to you, twigsnapper

OK, I'm noting the date but it will take further research for me to try to correlate why that year specifically is significant. I assume you mean that there were other things in play in that year that might have some bearing on this "mystery."

I find it interesting how many of the accounts seem to reference specific actions by Crabb once he's in the water, when there really wouldn't have been any witnesses. References such as "surfaced to take notes" or "boarded the ship" who really knows?

I get two potential names for the second person with him at the Inn, one said Bernard Smith, the other Matthew Smith. Either way, we assume the first name is irrelevant because Mr. Smith was not a "real" name...In another reference we see another name entirely: "He did not return to Teddy Davies, his MI6 minder, and it was assumed that he had been captured by the Russians."

Oxford Biography Index entry
Lionel Crabb
Crabb, Lionel Kenneth Philip (1909–1956), naval frogman

Lionel Crabb was born in 1909. He worked in a variety of jobs until the outbreak of the Second World War when he became a gunner in the army. In 1941 he joined the Royal Navy. The following year he was sent to Gibraltar where he became a member of the navy's mine and bomb disposal unit. Crabb had the dangerous task of located and removing Italian limpet mines from the hulls of Allied ships. He was such a success he was awarded the George Medal. In 1943 Crabb was sent to clear the mines left in the ports of Leghorn and Venice. For this courageous work he was awarded the OBE.

After the war Crabb explored the wreck of a Spanish galleon and investigated a suitable discharge site for a pipe from the atomic weapons station at Aldermaston. He later returned to the Royal Navy and after helping rescue men trapped in a submarine, he was promoted to the rank of commander. However, in March 1955 he was forced to leave the navy on age grounds.

Sir Anthony Eden, the British prime minister was furious when he discovered about the MI6 operation that had taken place without his permission. Eden forced the Diretor-General of MI6, Major-General John Sinclair, to resign. He was replaced by Sir Dick White, the head of MI5. As MI5 was considered by MI6 to be an inferior intelligence service, this was the severest punishment that could be inflicted on the organization.

http://www.francisfrith.com/pageloader. ... &start=101

In April 1956, Commander Lionel Crabb, Britain’s finest frogman, disappeared whilst diving at Stokes Bay, Gosport. On 17 April, Mr Crabb had stayed overnight at the Sallyport Hotel in Old Portsmouth. That evening Crabb went to Havant and caught a train back to Portsmouth. A frogman was seen entering the sea at the mouth of Portsmouth harbour. A Mr Smith settled Crabb’s hotel bill and removed Crabb’s possessions. Plain-clothes police officers tore out the details of everyone staying at the hotel on 17 April. Fourteen months later, three fishermen discovered what was believed to be Crabb’s corpse in Chichester harbour. It is still a mystery whether Crabb drowned, was shot, or was kidnapped. In 1965 the ‘Mary Rose’ was discovered at Portsmouth harbour.

http://www.trivia-library.com/b/mystery ... -crabb.htm
[excerpt:]

Crabb had been spotted by a sentry on the warship. Khrushchev no doubt expected that an attempt would be made to spy on Russian underwater equipment and was not offended. Prime Minister Sir Anthony Eden was furious. Crabb's dive was unauthorized, he told the House of Commons. On Apr. 29, the government acknowledged that Crabb was "dead," a remarkable and never explained admission when it needed only to state that he was "missing."
Possible Solutions: There are several theories. Did the Russians kill Crabb beneath the cruiser and allow the body to drift away? Did they take him to Russia and kill him there? Did they persuade him to join the Soviet navy and dump another body in the English Channel? According to a West German source, Crabb is still alive but is now using the name Korablov.

It is more probable that Crabb died in Portsmouth Harbor from respiratory failure. He was in poor health and above the age limit for deep diving. His breathing equipment was meant for dives down only to 33 ft., and he would have needed to dive below that depth to clear the 25-ft. draft of the Ordzhonikidze.

Because he needed the job, Crabb took a chance--and lost. Or did he?

http://www.illuminati-news.com/071906c.htm

[excerpts:]
The British government has again hidden the files on the death of Lionel “Busterâ€
Last edited by Radomir on Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Langley wrote:Oleg D. Jefimenko
Professor Emeritus

Vordiplom: University of Goettingen (Germany), 1950
B. A.: Lewis and Clark College, 1952
M. A.: University of Oregon, 1954
Ph. D.: University of Oregon, 1956

West Virginia University
Department of Physics
P. O. Box 6315
Morgantown, WV 26506-6315
Wonder what would attract him to Morgantown WV? I know the area well; its only an hour south of where I live. Not exactly the science epicenter of the world. The only thing that I could think of is the mysterious ISR in Fairmont WV, just slightly south of Morgantown.

http://www.isr.us/research_isr.asp?s=3

I don’t know if much can be revealed from reading ISR’s company web site. I became aware of them in 2002, when they were more visibly into electrogravitic research. Every time I travel south on rout 79 through WV, I make it a point to check out the ISR facility as I pass. They always seem to be building new buildings and adding on. Their next door neighbor (in the office park) is a NASA facility. It is strange that these two entities would show up in the middle nowhere in West Virginia. It really is the middle of nowhere. I even lose all cell reception for hours while driving south on 79 through West Virginia. No civilization. It’s old fashioned rural hillbilly territory most of the way; a very beautiful drive.

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trickfox
The Magician

more christmas presents

Post by Trickfox »

Thank you Sir Langley!!!

Every now and then someone feeds me exactly what I need to continue putting together a giant complex puzzle together. Much of the above literature is extremely pertinent to all of this.

It is important to note that over the past year I have been freely expressing my thoughts in various post in this forum. On several occasions I have thrown caution to the wind and talked about extremely complex scientific theorems, and very rarely did anyone attempt to help me with the complexities, or even correct my speculative propositions one way or another.

I have been left with the distinctive impression that I was pushing the envelop of credible scientific propositions based in some rather exotic math.

Now'.... I'm absolutely sure that I have surpassed a level of understanding which would place the knowledge in a "classified" area of security. Every now and then our navigator, or Mr Twigsnapper, or a host of other regulars in this forum drops a christmas present at my door. Soon I will have a copy of Beau Kitselman's key works in our area on interests.

I would like to express my deapest appreciation to everyone who contributes towards my continued re-discovery of Dr. Thomas Townsend Brown's work. I am an extremely happy and excited young man playing in a very exotic and exclusive sand box.

I feel an enormous sense of aw as I begin to understand what is a likely possible future, yet even now, -a present awareness of technology that is deemed at this very moment -as being "Literally PARANORMAL".

This is no joke friends..... I have followed the strict rules of behaviour and have applied occam's rasor at every crevice of credibility. I have verified with the Skeptical Inquirer, and adheared to all the required elements and axioms of proof, and I am here to tell you that I am sure that the so called "FTM" technology discussed in this forum and in Paul's book is VERY REAL.

The issue I now bring to the front of this discussion is that of POWER.

What is the power structure which holds complete control (if any) to this "FTM" technology?

Can there be a need for classifications above that of any NATION'S security?

Can it be that of Global security, and thus Globally based secret societies?

A thousand questions come to mind, and many answers have been given in the past years in both Paul's book, AND this forum.

I invite all of you to pass the word about this precious resource. I invite all new forum members to carefully read back through randomly to see where we have threaded this golden knowledge.

I invite some of you to note that the trickfox has been shooting back into time in these forum to discover his own misgivings and embarassments, and correcting some (as it were).

Sometimes there were omitions and incorrect data, subtely but unintentionally made mistakes, and outright nonesense uttered by myself.
I have lives as if under a microscope by my government here in Canada and that of the United states.

I have been open and honest about all my desires hopes and wishes.

I just want to thank all of you for making my life so interesting and rewarding, for these are truely the very best of times for me.

Despite all of this joy, happiness and enthousiasm, I often find myself hoping as I look to our navigator and the random way in which we set sail in every which direction but straight, -if this voyage will amount to anything else for me personnally.

I am alone dear friends, and I feel it so cruelly at the moment. I need for this ambition and passion of mine to become rewarding in other ways. I am burning the candle at both ends right now, and I feel the need to point this out every now and then. Perhaps this is why you may hear less often from me in this forum these days.

Having said this, I must also confirm that were it not for this forum, and a notepad for Random Ideas, -I would surely go insane with the frustration of not being able to share something as wonderful as these discoveries in my own mind.

So let us proceed then.... Let the dream begin again, and let the vision start over again.

But let there also be LAND AHOY on the horizon of success.

So what say you Navigator?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

greggvizza wrote:
Langley wrote:Oleg D. Jefimenko
Professor Emeritus

Vordiplom: University of Goettingen (Germany), 1950
B. A.: Lewis and Clark College, 1952
M. A.: University of Oregon, 1954
Ph. D.: University of Oregon, 1956

West Virginia University
Department of Physics
P. O. Box 6315
Morgantown, WV 26506-6315
Wonder what would attract him to Morgantown WV? I know the area well; its only an hour south of where I live. Not exactly the science epicenter of the world. The only thing that I could think of is the mysterious ISR in Fairmont WV, just slightly south of Morgantown

http://www.isr.us/research_isr.asp?s=3

I don’t know if much can be revealed from reading ISR’s company web site. I became aware of them in 2002, when they were more visibly into electrogravitic research. Every time I travel south on rout 79 through WV, I make it a point to check out the ISR facility as I pass. They always seem to be building new buildings and adding on. Their next door neighbor (in the office park) is a NASA facility. It is strange that these two entities would show up in the middle nowhere in West Virginia. It really is the middle of nowhere. I even lose all cell reception for hours while driving south on 79 through West Virginia. No civilization. It’s old fashioned rural hillbilly territory most of the way; a very beautiful drive.

GV
Gee greg.

from their 1st report:"ISR Receives X-Ray Reflectometer from Los Alamos;
Now Available to Researchers for Terrestrialand Space Applications
ISR has received a vacuum ultraviolet/soft-x-ray reflectometer that will aid our scientists in conducting experiments in material science and assist in developing and calibrating sensor systems for terrestrial and space applications.
The reflectometer, which was previously employed by the Astrophysics and Radiation Measurement Group at the Los Alamos National Laboratory, will be used by ISR’s Sensors and Intelligent Machines program.
The reflectometer is also available to research organizations and experimenters interested in developing advanced technology, sensors, optics or conducting materials studies research.
The reflectometer produces ultraviolet and low-energy x-ray photons at a wide-range of energies. Select energies in a collimated beam are generated for the actual studies. With this beam, precise measurements of reflection, transmission, and response can be measured accurately.
This system is one of only several available in the world with these capabilities and available for use by general researchers.
“The reflectometer is a fantastic tool that will greatly enhance our research capabilities,â€
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
I have felt alone, ridiculed and scorned a plenty, as I have wandered lonely, but we are not.
Everything is one , and we are all one, this says it better than I could ever.

http://www.wordsworth.org.uk/Default.asp?page=114

Kevin
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: more christmas presents

Post by Langley »

Trickfox wrote:Thank you Sir Langley!!!

Every now and then someone feeds me exactly what I need to continue putting together a giant complex puzzle together. Much of the above literature is extremely pertinent to all of this.
Trickfox
Thank you. Greg put me onto the above and its like blown me out.
The space elevator uses all this supposedly arcane and nin existent tech from Tesla and Brown and its hidden in plain site as a cable that physically lifts things.

If they came out (I surmise, I am not questioning the intergrity of lab) and plainly stated look guys if we put up a conductive cable from the earth to the magentosphere we will gather high density base load juice, then the conventional power industry and everything that flows from it is far less a share stock option next day.

Im spinning Ive never seen all these concepts out together before.

Americans are clever.

And it seems Wild Geese are highly intelligent and worthy of the chase.

Paul
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Everything can be copied, and this can be done in many ways, ask Eldridge R Johnson,
He desired the origonal, to step through the looking glass, you will need the origonal, not a copy.
We are wonderfully copying in many ways the origonal, but the origonal is far better than any copy.
By listening , and keeping up on your toes, you can nip about fast, all the big dogs are afraid of these little terriers.
http://www.danbbs.dk/~erikoest/nipper.htm

One of these stays by my side, she was born to hunt, so am I.
http://www.patterdale-terrier.co.uk/
If anyone threatens me, my little terrier has them, fast, lucky is the man with such a friend.
I learn ever so much from such a loyal and trusty terrier, her senses are far sharper than mine.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

The Mysterious ISR

Post by greggvizza »

ISR is one mysterious entity. What you read on their web site is only what they want you to know. They are into research that will never be made public. They are a very unusual organization tucked away in a very unusual location.

Langley,
You certainly had one of those moments of hyper-clarity. That is something that no one has ever thought of before. The fact that the space elevator could be just a cover.

GV
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

carbon nanotubes

Post by Mikado14 »

Whomever,

If you look at this link you will see that not only has the flag been picked up Mr. Twigsnapper, someone appears to be running with it. Oh yeah, check the date.

http://www.spacedaily.com/news/nanotech-05zq.html

And for those of you who might want to compete, there is the Space Elevator competitions in Mountain View, Ca.

I have one question, what part of all this is Tesla and Brown? Must be thick this morning, yeah , not enough Joe yet.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

little terriers

Post by twigsnapper »

kevin, my Navigatior.

You pick up on energies far beyond.

Linda Brown wanted you to know that she agrees with you entirely about terriers, raises them herself, loves and trusts them and she says that you are admirable and correct. Lucky is the man.

twigsnapper
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: carbon nanotubes

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote:Whomever,

If you look at this link you will see that not only has the flag been picked up Mr. Twigsnapper, someone appears to be running with it. Oh yeah, check the date.

http://www.spacedaily.com/news/nanotech-05zq.html

And for those of you who might want to compete, there is the Space Elevator competitions in Mountain View, Ca.

I have one question, what part of all this is Tesla and Brown? Must be thick this morning, yeah , not enough Joe yet.

Mikado
Well, Tesla demonstrated the wireless transmission of energy at Colorado Springs. He described the earth and atmospheric electrical characteristics.
ie the potential that exists between the atmosphere which acts as a dielectric and the earth.

Jefmineko demonstrated that this potential is usable in 1971 via a 1,000 cable and a motor which ran from the power coming down the cable.

Brown's visit to meadsville was stated to be in relation to satellites.

the space elevator is a kin to a tethered satellite system, inNasa tethered satellite experiments, a tethered satellite was released from the shuttle via a 60 km copper cable with the expectatation that current would be obtained.

The space elevator is stated to be powered by wireless transmission of energy via laser which is converted to dc to drive motors. But the cable 1,000s of kms long and would conduct current from the magnetosphere to earth.

The energy surrounding the earth via the magneto sphere may or may not be related to Brown's Sideral radiation and in any event the antenna he worked on may or may not be an attempt to utilise the same energy source.

Tesla postulated the lifting and propulsion of aircraft using atmospheric electricity alone. Brown was into applications of the same basis as the work of Jefminenko and SRI next door to him is apparently apparently applying a hyper long version of his 1,000 foot cable.

I cant see on the face it why the proposed space elevator would not conduct current to earth given that 1. Nasa has demonstrated the expectation that current between two satellites tethered together would generate current as the connnecting cable cut through the magnetosphere (shuttle, tethered satellite, reported as failure due to cable entanglement but they were attempting to confirm current generation) 2. Jefminenko's successful 1971 powering of electric motor by cable utilising stored charge at 1000 feet and earth.

Given the evidence, the space elevator cable combines all this using the earth as one "satellite" and the counter wieght at the top of the very very very very very long cable as the other. The cable would perform exactly as Nasa its tethered cable would and is in complete accord with the principles of Jefminenko, Tesla and Brown imo.

So what happens to the juice that is going to flow down the (conductive ) cable which is at the heart of the space elevator?Simply earth it out or use it?
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Langley wrote:
Well, Tesla demonstrated the wireless transmission of energy at Colorado Springs. He described the earth and atmospheric electrical characteristics.
ie the potential that exists between the atmosphere which acts as a dielectric and the earth.
We have been down this path before. What Tesla did in Colorado is not a tether. Tesla also created a few enemies in the surrounding area with his transmissions to the point farmers were complaining of lightning coming out of their fence posts. Am I to assume this is what you are talking about?
Langley wrote:
Jefmineko demonstrated that this potential is usable in 1971 via a 1,000 cable and a motor which ran from the power coming down the cable.
Are you referring to his Electrostatic motor experiments?
Langley wrote:
The satellite thingy was a rumor in regards to Meadville, PA. If you do a little research you will see that the Flame Jet Generator is linked to that. you will also see that when it was filed in 1957, it was in Umatilla Florida and assigned to Whitehall Rand in Delaware. When the patent was issued was in 1962 and there are indicators that Martin Decker may have been involved. There are no indicators of satellites other than rumors that I have been able to uncover, if you know something, please share it.
Langley wrote:
The energy surrounding the earth via the magneto sphere may or may not be related to Brown's Sideral radiation and in any event the antenna he worked on may or may not be an attempt to utilise the same energy source.
That is supposition on your part for the topic of sidereal radiation never was associated with the magnetosphere, if so, please share that info as well.
Langley wrote: Jefminenko's successful 1971 powering of electric motor by cable utilising stored charge at 1000 feet and earth.
I was unable to find anything in regard to Jefimenko and this particular experiment, do you have a link?
Langley wrote:
Given the evidence, the space elevator cable combines all this using the earth as one "satellite" and the counter wieght at the top of the very very very very very long cable as the other. The cable would perform exactly as Nasa its tethered cable would and is in complete accord with the principles of Jefminenko, Tesla and Brown imo.
As to Dr. Brown, could you explain how the tether is in complete agreement with his principles and exactly what those principles are?

I am only attempting to understand your position, thanking you in advance,

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote:
Langley wrote:
We have been down this path before. What Tesla did in Colorado is not a tether.

Paul : That's right, but SrI state they intend to beam energy via laser to the top of the cable. Tesla realised that there was a potential difference between earth and altitude with the atmosphere acting as a dielectric. He had various patents by which he proposed to utilise this. One was an elevated collector plate feeding into a capacitance curcuit.

Tesla also created a few enemies in the surrounding area with his transmissions to the point farmers were complaining of lightning coming out of their fence posts. Am I to assume this is what you are talking about?

Langley wrote:
Are you referring to his Electrostatic motor experiments?
Langley wrote:
The satellite thingy was a rumor in regards to Meadville, PA. If you do a little research you will see that the Flame Jet Generator is linked to that. you will also see that when it was filed in 1957, it was in Umatilla Florida and assigned to Whitehall Rand in Delaware. When the patent was issued was in 1962 and there are indicators that Martin Decker may have been involved. There are no indicators of satellites other than rumors that I have been able to uncover, if you know something, please share it.
Langley wrote:

Paul : Im merely going on what was written here, rumour or not.

That is supposition on your part for the topic of sidereal radiation never was associated with the magnetosphere, if so, please share that info as well.

Paul Correct. Tesla proposed both lift and propulsion via transmitted energy. He also proposed a energy density within what he called the etheric. Brown proposed to derive lift and propulsion form an ionised plasma field. The magnetosphere is a rich ionised plasma field.

Langley wrote: Jefminenko's successful 1971 powering of electric motor by cable utilising stored charge at 1000 feet and earth.
I was unable to find anything in regard to Jefimenko and this particular experiment, do you have a link?

I have given it above.
There is a link to Prof J homepage at the University and the article describing is Journal Article Number 31.
Langley wrote:
As to Dr. Brown, could you explain how the tether is in complete agreement with his principles and exactly what those principles are?

Brown was aware that the earth is bathed in usable energy.
As he said to Josephine early in the book, one day space vehicle would just nudge away from the earth (or to that effect, while he was out in his boat with her)

I am only attempting to understand your position, thanking you in advance,

Mikado
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote:[.

Mikado[/quote]

Yea

http://www.as.wvu.edu/coll03/phys/www/OJ/jefimenk.html

"Operation of electric motors from atmospheric electric field," Am. J. Phys. 39, 776-779 (1971).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oleg_D._Jefimenko :

Biography

Jefimenko received his B.A. at Lewis and Clark College (1952). He received his M. A. at the University of Oregon (1954). He received his Ph.D. at the University of Oregon (1956). Jefimenko has worked for the development of the theory of electromagnetic retardation and relativity. In 1956, he was awarded the Sigma Xi Prize. In 1971 and 1973, he won awards in the AAPT Apparatus Competition. Jefimenko has constructed and operated electrostatic generators run by atmospheric electricity.

Jefimenko has worked on the generalization of Newton's gravitational theory to time-dependent systems. In his opinion, there is no objective reason for abandoning Newton's force-field gravitational theory (in favor of a metric gravitational theory). He is actively trying to develop and expand Newton's theory, making it compatible with the principle of causality and making it applicable to time-dependent gravitational interactions.

Jefimenko's expansion, or generalization, is based on the existence of the second gravitational force field, the "cogravitational, or Heaviside's, field". This is similar to general relativity theory's gravimagnetic field. Oliver Heaviside first predicted this field in the article "A Gravitational and Electromagnetic Analogy" (1893).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheri ... ty#Patents

Patents

In the United States Patent Office classification, the main classification is 310/308 Electrical Generator or Motor / Charge accumulating. Other applicable classes regarding atmospheric electricity include:

Source: United States Patent Office classification system - Classification Definitions, June 30, 2000.

Patents related to atmospheric electricity

American

* Vion, U.S. Patent 28,793 , "Improved method of using atmospheric electricity", June 1860.
* Ward, U.S. Patent 126,356 , "Improvement in collecting electricity for telegraphing", using towers to collect atmospheric electricity, April 1872.
* Loomis, U.S. Patent 129,971 , "Improvement in telegraphing" "without the aid of wires or artificial batteries", Jul. 1872.
* Palencsar, U.S. Patent 674,427 , "Apparatus for collecting atmospheric electricity" using a balloon, May 1901.
* Pennock, U.S. Patent 911,260 , "Apparatus for collecting atmospheric electricity", using one or more balloons, Feb. 1909.
* Pennock, U.S. Patent 1,014,719 , "Apparatus for collecting electrical energy", Jan. 1912.
* Plauson, U.S. Patent 1,540,998 , "Conversion of atmospheric electric energy". Jun. 1925.
* Britten, U.S. Patent 1,826,727 , "Radio apparatus" "to economize and conserve the current, and to regulate and clarify the tone", Oct. 31, 1931.
* Crump, U.S. Patent 2,813,242 , "Powering electrical devices with energy attracted from the atmosphere" using transistor circuits, Nov. 12, 1957.
* Ruhnke, U.S. Patent 3,273,066 , "Apparatus for detecting changes in the atmospheric electric field", Sep. 1966.
* Smith, U.S. Patent 3,205,381 , "Ionospheric battery", March, 1962.
* Kasemir, U.S. Patent 3,458,805 , "Electric field meter having a pair of rotating electrodes", Jul. 1969.
* Winn, et al., U.S. Patent 4,025,913 , " Electrical field sensing and transmitting apparatus", May. 1977.
* Colombo, et al., U.S. Patent 4,097,010 , " Satellite connected by means of a long (100 km) tether to a powered spacecraft", Jun. 1978.
* Carpenter, Jr., U.S. Patent 4,180,698 , " System and equipment for atmospherics conditioning", Dec. 1979.
* Shoulders, U.S. Patent 5,018,180 , " Energy conversion using high charge density", May 1991 .
* Shoulders, U.S. Patent 5,123,039 , " Energy conversion using high charge density", Jun. 1992.
* Mims, U.S. Patent 5,367,245 , " Assembly for the induction of lightning into a superconducting magnetic energy storage system", Nov. 1994.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Langley wrote: Tesla realised that there was a potential difference between earth and altitude with the atmosphere acting as a dielectric. He had various patents by which he proposed to utilise this. One was an elevated collector plate feeding into a capacitance curcuit.
Try reading up on Heinrich Rudolph

Langley wrote: Brown proposed to derive lift and propulsion form an ionised plasma field. The magnetosphere is a rich ionised plasma field.
If you are implying that the Biefeld-Brown effect is such, it's not. If it were, it would not work in a vacuum for there would be nothing to ionize.

Langley, I am not being rude but to answer you when you intersperse within the quote is too tedious to cut and paste.

I concede, my king is down

Mikado