Chapter 60: No Need for Formalities

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Cookies

Post by Victoria Steele »

I believe "cookies" have been mentioned in connection with an Admiral Ramey? Am I close enough? I believe MarkC made that connection and I am remembering that. Trickfox too but you see we were all falling down the rabbit hole at the same time and unless you were along with us ... its just hard to explain. Am I close enough?

There is an odd reference to " Cookies" in a Jimmy Buffett song too Mikado ... all about Desdemona .... I think the line " her heart is in the kitchen but her soul is in the stars." Victoria
grinder
Senior Officer

Admiral Ramey?

Post by grinder »

Where are you going with this connection Victoria and how come I have found myself knee deep in the Roswell Incident?

http://www.roswellproof.com/marcel_evaluations.html

Of note especially:

Upon returning to Roswell base, he was ordered by the Roswell base commanding officer, Col. William "Butch" Blanchard, to fly the material he recovered to Wright Field, Ohio, first stopping at Fort Worth to show what had been found to Brig. Gen. Roger Ramey, head of the Eighth Air Force, and Blanchard's superior officer. In the meantime, Blanchard issued a press release saying that they had recovered a "flying disc," and that it was being flown to higher headquarters. Within an hour, Gen. Ramey was publicly retracting the flying disc press release, and telling the media that what had been found was a weather balloon with its radar target. Upon Marcel's arrival at Fort Worth, Ramey then had a civilian press photographer take photos of himself, his chief of staff, Col. Thomas Dubose, and Marcel with balloon material, and declared that to be what was found at Roswell. In addition, a press conference was held shortly afterwards, where Ramey had one of his weather officers (Irving Newton) identify the displayed material as coming from a weather balloon."

But this is ARMY ... not something an Admiral would be involved with so was this just a cosmic glitch ha ha to have us look in this direction or do we have an actual lead here? Lead to what, I don't know. Somebody show me the leaps from "cookies" to a " Ramey" to this Rosewell thing. All WAY too wierd. grinder
grinder
Senior Officer

Cookie cooler?

Post by grinder »

Trickfox,

I believe that you were the person that had a discussion about some firm that you knew about that was using electrostatic cooling device for cookies? I have been searching for reference to that but can't find it. Trickfox? Help? Who was the General (Admiral?) that ran that outfit? grinder
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Cookie cooler?

Post by Mikado14 »

grinder wrote:Trickfox,

I believe that you were the person that had a discussion about some firm that you knew about that was using electrostatic cooling device for cookies? I have been searching for reference to that but can't find it. Trickfox? Help? Who was the General (Admiral?) that ran that outfit? grinder

Bingo!!!!

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: the cats gone?

Post by Mikado14 »

Victoria Steele wrote:
And Elizabeth you will be gone too. That like, ( my best Valley intonations) has never happened before!

SPITBALL FIGHT! THROW THE ERASERS IN THE AIR! WALK ON THE DESKS!

Oh , alot of talk! We will probably all take our vacations at the same time! But I hope not. Mikado? Andrew? LindaB, Gewis? Radomir? Langley? Haven't heard much from MarkC and even Annemarie? Mr. Twisnapper????? Sir ...... What a party we could have! Victoria
Victoria, she's gone, at least that what the post says.

How much of a ruckass do you want to start? <g>

Mikado

just like a redhead..
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

lets dance!

Post by Victoria Steele »

Lets dance Mikado! You lead, I'll follow. Are we looking for CIA connections here? And yes, I finally read the fine print!

I have heard others say, as far as " antigravitic work was concerned (probably LaViolette or Valone) that 1957 was like a black curtain fell over the subject. Many of them say thats when alot of stuff went "black". I doubt that anyone will ever really be able to know for sure but following Townsend Browns path and the people to the right and the people to the left of him will tell an enormous story.

Langley. You keep saying that you feel that the military sort of "squeezed" the work away from Dr. Brown but what I am seeing so far about this group is that they seemed to maintain control all the while the military didn't even know about them. I know that sounds ridiculous, but supersecret stuff is so compartmentalized, if you had the right key players in the right key positions no one would ever realize what was happening until you decided to disclose it. Maybe slowly thats whats happening. Borrowing from Steve Greer. Maybe this is an age of "disclousre" and Pauls book is just one of many different avenues. One thin to think them all tales of adventure like LBL said but when it becomes solid to you then your way of regarding the world around you changes completely. I think thats what we are in the middle of right now.

Dr. Brown seems like the nexus himself of all of this. At least in his time. Victoria
Last edited by Victoria Steele on Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trickfox
The Magician

interprobe

Post by Trickfox »

viewtopic.php?p=341#341

You all may want to re-read Mr. Twigsnapper's remarks right after that subject was posted.

Remember that this is part of that wormhole that Elizabeth and I have found that leads to a negative and distastful use of TTB's work by a questionable group of individuals. This happened before and after the patent was recieved for a bakery oven cooling rack for bread and pastries.
see "ENERGY TRANSFER DEVICE" (doesn't that tittle sound unusual)

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Pars ... nter-Probe

Rear Admiral H. A. Renken, Commandant of the Ninth Naval District, Cleveland, Ohio
The Admiral's name is right there on the patent (above).

Keep in mind the design for "a FAN with No moving parts" that TTB showed to Dr. Teller as you read the details in the patent for an energy transfer device. The problem with all these patent descriptions is that the underlying physics and math are never suitably explained in any of the patents.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
grinder
Senior Officer

flippin wierd

Post by grinder »

How did we skip from Ramey ( which I guess was mistaken, or maybe NOT! Look where it led!) to Admiral Ranken? which is where we should have gone in the first place. Happy mistakes? Its like we all knew that somehow it was all connected before we even got there. So let me digest this just a little so that I don't make an idiot more than normally out of myself.

How does that happen? That jumping from one name to another? And both being in the same ballpark? How does that happen? coincidence. like, right.

The thing I have been noticing is the year 1956. I believe that Dr. Brown was a busy man during 1956. We have a picture on the forum of he and our own ORiley-Twigsnapper standing together in Paris. Nicap was started in 1956 and I guess that this meeting with the Admiral saying "Impossible" ( or whatever it was that he said) all in 1956. The vacuum tests were during that year too! So what else was happening in 1956 Internationally perhaps and maybe in his own life?

This is the year before he starts with Bahnson? Which means that his family is destined to move from the Washington area ( Dupont Circle is in Washington, the last time I looked) to ... was it Florida??? may be wrong on that . The North Carolina? Moving right along, as usual. And Linda is right alongside. I have the feeling that you might be right there Mikado. The did probably absorbed plenty (and the lady now is smart enough to not let others know how smart she actually is. I think it must run in the family!) grinder
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: flippin wierd

Post by Mikado14 »

grinder wrote:How did we skip from Ramey ( which I guess was mistaken, or maybe NOT! Look where it led!) to Admiral Ranken? which is where we should have gone in the first place. Happy mistakes? Its like we all knew that somehow it was all connected ............... Moving right along, as usual. And Linda is right alongside. I have the feeling that you might be right there Mikado. The did probably absorbed plenty (and the lady now is smart enough to not let others know how smart she actually is. I think it must run in the family!) grinder
Grinder,

Had a really long post and deleted it. Suffice it to say Dr. Brown groomed his daughter as his assistant and I believe his wife knew an enormous amount. I would say that the more knowledge you acquire in this field, the more you respect what it's capable of.

Now that you made the connection of "cookies", can you go further?

Mikado
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Re: oh you can be sure

Post by Radomir »

twigsnapper wrote: Strange Mikado that you would mention Sturgis and the Belle Fouche area because mention of that spot crossed my lips just yesterday actually. Motorcycles too. A couple I know were actually considering taking a couple of motorcycles on a trip to that area but I prevailed in my advice against it.( Not because I didn't think that the lady could stand the trip but that she is a far better rider than he actually is and that would be tough on his ego.)

You motorcycle folk. An odd bunch. Now that Harleys have been bought into by the Drs, Lawyers and Indian Chiefs ( and I am decidedly NOT kidding) it takes some of the rough justice edge off of their image and sadly that loses something along the line. Now the yuppie snobbishness is creeping in and thats a sad state of affairs. Overheard mention from a Harley owner to a nice looking Honda full dress ..... " Where'd you get that rice burning piece of shit." Now .... I thought it was the open road that counted.

Give me a good horse. twigsnapper
Sir, I was fortunate to spend part of today around horses (vaulting demonstration, very impressive), and I agree horses would be vastly preferable in most circumstances.

No offense taken nor meant, but I feel compelled to mention that I'm sure there are those in the horse world that are, how to put it, single-breed snobs. Or snobs about what riding club you belong to, or what style of riding you practice. But that doesn't mean the entire horse-loving world is that way. Those folks are probably in the minority. Same with motorcyclists. Almost all the motorcyclists I know just believe you find the right bike for you (matching body type, type of riding mission, sense of style, etc.) and it's "all good" as they say in L.A. We're just glad you're riding.

Whenever I'm out riding, and I pass another motorcyclist coming the other way, we wave in greeting. It's a kind of tradition. Nobody really teaches it, but you learn it pretty fast. I almost never have someone not wave back. More often the other riders wave before I can even get my hand in the air. In a helmet you can't tell what race, class, whatever someone is, what matters is they're another rider. I even had a CHP on a motorcycle wave back to me once. You see another motorcyclist broke down by the side of the road (thankfully a less frequent occurance than it used to be) you stop and offer help. We're all out there risking our necks doing something we're passionate about, and that's really what the bond is for most people.

So some of the "bad boy" has left the image with the gradual acceptance of motorcycling as more normal. I like the fact I can actually arrive at (most) hotels now and get a room, rather than a "no vacancy" sign that turns on right as I enter the office. There are some practical advantages to not being viewed as the Wild One everywhere you go. Thanks in part to ad campaigns like "You meet the nicest people on a Honda..."

I agree the "motorcycle as fashion accessory" trend has not been very good for the sport nor for the community spirit. People who ride very infrequently tend to get in a lot more wrecks (like the guy you mentioned above with a skill level not quite up to snuff). There's also the problem of folks who buy too much bike (like someone buying "too much horse" for their ability) and they get into real trouble.

And they may not share the core passion for motorcycling that I mentioned above. When folks cop an attitude like the person you heard, we just tend to shun them. After a while they wonder why nobody wants to ride with them anymore. (And Gold Wing riders have their own snobbery, believe me.) But I've heard that kind of stuff only a few times in my life, and I've been riding since the late 1980's.

It is the open road that counts, still, for most of us out there on it--I just didn't want that one experience to sour you on motorcyclists.

With warm regards & respect,

R.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

grand sight and sound

Post by twigsnapper »

Once Morgan got nto a position where there was no one telling him he couldn't do something because it was too dangerous ( thats really quite ironic when you think about it.) He very quickly returned to motorcycles for just the reason that you mention. You can not really see who that rider is and for Morgan it became a point of joy and freedom. He would have companions but most motorcyclists do.

Horses on the other hand were a trial to him, though he became a more than accomplished rider. For him a horse was a way to get from point a to point b over country where the sound of a motor would be a dead giveaway. He had grown up with horses owned by his family and spent much time handling them and caring for them so he was good in that regard, but riding for the sheer joy of getting the perfect circle or the perfect form generally escaped him.

Ha! snobs in the equine world? Sir we invented that type of snobbery! To be a pedestrian, how boring, how degrading! <g>

Vaulting is great fun to watch. I am sorry I missed it.

No, to answer your comment. Never soured on motorcyclists. Just sort of annoyed to see that attitude pop up. But you are right, you can find that attitude almost anywhere.

Dr. Brown used to ride an old Indian across the deserts of Southern California. Try that for an adventure. I believe that Paul has his original Motorcycle license ( 1923? perhaps) He did love that thing. You would have been kindred spirits.

twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

grinder?

Post by Mikado14 »

grinder.....grinder?......are you there?

Did you read the following link?

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Pars ... nter-Probe

If you did or didn't, you should (have) scrolled down to the description section. What you want to do is read it. Look at the dates. It is not necessary to read the entire document, just what I pointed out and then let that roll begin in your mind that you do so well.

Now, when your done with that and you have that key in place, your next thing to think about is friction, a curse and a blessing.

Mikado
grinder
Senior Officer

cooling off cookies

Post by grinder »

All this to cool cookies. RIGHT.

Sorry its taken me so long to get back. This week has involved some travel for me and just getting my feet back on the ground.

For starts: Inter-Probe

I distinctly remember Mark C coming up with the comment that Inter-Probe was like Zenith Co in Florida ...... A CIA front company. (Though, not to be paranoid, its harder in some areas to find a company that DOES'T have those connections. Then Mark left the subject alone because as he said he has some family connections with the CIA and didn't want to be dragged into the conversation as a loose lip. Understandable. But I have no such constraints.

So we have a company devising and patenting a cookie cooling machine. RIGHT.

Then there is this" " At LEAST 20,000 volts" where have we seen that before?

And I agree with you. Starting to get the willies here " electrostatic transfer of energy to a TARGET" Now ain't that just grand.

And I'll definitely need some interpretation of this and how it applies but I think that it probably does " Reduction of temperature of a target object situated in an ambient atmosphere of a temperature lower than the object"

Yes ... what I see is a warbird slipping through the cold and dark. Am I close so far Mikado? grinder
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: cooling off cookies

Post by Mikado14 »

grinder wrote:
Yes ... what I see is a warbird slipping through the cold and dark. Am I close so far Mikado? grinder
The air might be cold but you are getting warmer.....stealthy answer?

Mikado
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: disinformation

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:Andrew,

I agree with you in quite a bit of what you say so please excuse me for using your post as a launch pad.

Chris Knight wrote:
According to Paul La Violette this kind of propulsions from electrogravitics has already been applied in the B2 Stealth bomber. This airplane uses a high voltage between its wings leading edge and its jet exhaust. The electrogravitic thrust created from this voltage is called the Biefeld-Brown effect, named after its inventors Thomas Townsend Brown and Paul Alfred Biefeld.
I remember a photo that someone posted of a B2 in flight with a coronal glow around the wing surfaces. Anyone else?

Chris Knight wrote: Electrostatic fields used in this manner may soften the air in front of the aircraft, may improve the efficiency of the engines through improved combustion, and may reduce the thermal signature of the aircraft. These effects would allow an overall increase in velocity and efficiency. Is it a true Biefeld-Brown Effect ? I'm not privy to that level of classified material - anyone else ?
There is your key in bold. Now, where is Martin. I would bet those navy beans to dollars that he can answer, if he doesn't, then let's see where this goes.

Paul is gone so let's rattle the chains.

Mikado

*********** This is an edit*****

I am going to give you one more hint.... cookies. If anyone gets close, I'll tell you, if not, I guess not. There are two purposes being served with the ionization.
Im probably pulling a chain rather than rattling, but ionised air er lets see

Maintains boundary layer on aerodynamic surfaces? lessens drag?

Ionised air in engines? er that would be oxygen looking for electrons. In the fuel vapor. More rapid combustion? Smaller fuel droplet size. Greater area for oxygenation ie combustion. More rapid combustion of less fuel. Ionisation plus high temperatures, er a plasma state being reached? High density jet output?

Ionised O combines with O and you get ozone so you get more O per cc,
O density up? Greater service ceiling.

Not sure. But I do know how to make a VW engine into a pulse jet just by adding flapper valves to the hot air outlets and feeding propane into the cool air inlet. But if you stall it blows up.

Hang on, a wing leading edge with a broken boundary layer (disturbed laminar flow) would be what negatively or positively charged? (Like its "rubbing" against the air right?) If the natural static build up was opposite to the ionised air then theres an attraction and so the boudnary layer is reformed, its self correcting. When ever the laminar flow breaks down, electrostatic interaction with the ionised field would rebuild it, maintaining lower drag.

Like, in any moving body, a layer of air adheres to it, and this lowers drag.

Try it with your car. Polish it so it looks nice and shiny. Sprinkle talcum powder over it. Go for a fast drive. where theres no powder left, theres been a breach in laminar flow and high drag. And friction produces static charge.
Last edited by Langley on Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.