Chapter 60: No Need for Formalities

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
grinder
Senior Officer

drawing boards

Post by grinder »

Langley, drats. Well then, back to the drawing boards!

Mikado: You said "The air might be cold but you are getting warmer.....stealthy answer? "

And I am no engineer but it seems to me that if you reduce an objects temperature to that of the ambient around it .... then technologies that count on "heat signatures" "lose it?" Would heat seeking missles also "lose it?"

Almost as neat as cool cookies. grinder
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: drawing boards

Post by Mikado14 »

grinder wrote:Langley, drats. Well then, back to the drawing boards!

Mikado: You said "The air might be cold but you are getting warmer.....stealthy answer? "

And I am no engineer but it seems to me that if you reduce an objects temperature to that of the ambient around it .... then technologies that count on "heat signatures" "lose it?" Would heat seeking missles also "lose it?"

Almost as neat as cool cookies. grinder

Now as to your answer....would that be chocolate chip or oatmeal?

Here is your answer - "electrostatic cooling".

As far as Langley goes...Bingo!

Now, if you ionize the air, you are creating a plasma layer between the surrounding air and the surface of the wing. If that increases the lift and decreases the drag coefficients would you consider that to be thrust?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

BB effect

Post by Mikado14 »

Grinder,

Looking at your other post I would like to mention that Andrew gave a very good post one time about the relationship of the Biefeld-Brown effect and the lifters.

I wish to say that what is going on, on the B2, is not Biefeld-Brown.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
grinder
Senior Officer

I see that

Post by grinder »

I can see that now, that there are differences, but thats whats made it so easy to hide and I can see that the EHD technology is what is being used here particularly. Am I on the right page still.?
And I can see that it would do BOTH! create an easier flight (less drag, more lift )... damn.... just about perfect ... with the extra attraction of the lowered temperature situation. Just enough to make the Air Forces day, I am sure. That answers the questions about these strange blue lights everyone has been reporting out there in the desert.

But the Biefeld Brown effect is something else again. Like the grand daddy of all effects and no one sees it because they don't understand the physics of it .... still .... or the quantum connections that it perhaps makes. And other than "Morgans" group ... I wonder if the MILITARY ... as we know it, even has the BB effect. Oh some people make links but thats all conversation and I just wonder if they even know what they are talking about.

We here on the forum know what that would be .... The Argonaut ... as it was described to Morgan in 1966. And I don't believe that the military has that baby. YET. Sheeze.

Damn. This is wonderful stuff.

And notice, she might be off on vacation but Elizabeth is still with us. I suppose thats a private joke but those who know will see it.

grinder
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: I see that

Post by Mikado14 »

grinder wrote: I can see that now, that there are differences, but thats whats made it so easy to hide and I can see that the EHD technology is what is being used here particularly. Am I on the right page still.?
And I can see that it would do BOTH! create an easier flight (less drag, more lift )... damn.... just about perfect ... with the extra attraction of the lowered temperature situation. Just enough to make the Air Forces day, I am sure. That answers the questions about these strange blue lights everyone has been reporting out there in the desert.
I was going to say watermelon seed but you got the gist, now let's see, blue coronal.....yeah, but depending on E gradients I always enjoyed the titty pink, don't know why, just do. Now, do we go to submarines, nah, let's stick with this.
grinder wrote: But the Biefeld Brown effect is something else again. Like the grand daddy of all effects and no one sees it because they don't understand the physics of it .... still .... or the quantum connections that it perhaps makes. And other than "Morgans" group ... I wonder if the MILITARY ... as we know it, even has the BB effect. Oh some people make links but thats all conversation and I just wonder if they even know what they are talking about.
I doubt the military has it. Now, does the Caroline group? And what is it that they have been sitting on for lo these many years?

Grinder, do you realize that now that this has been posted that if anyone does a Google on certain words in regards to the B2 this will come up. Is this good? Is this how the Caroline group wants the disclosure of this and these technologies to come forth? Mr. Twigsnapper I bet you are enjoying this and you are probably thinking " What will that crazy Dago say next" Oh well, Who's on first and Tomorrow is the Pitcher.

Mikado
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

fins to the right of her

Post by Victoria Steele »

Reading what you guys have been saying I thought a little bit about Linda Brown and wondered if she doesn't feel sometimes like the lyrics from another Jimmy Buffett song actually apply to her " Fins to the right of her ! fins to the left of her !...... and shes the only bait in town."

Laughing a little maybe, but serously folks. Do you blame the lady for maintaining this wall of privacy? Especially when you start really seeing how SERIOUS all of this is . Just like LBL said, that thumpstick brings it all into solid form. The adventure but yes, but also the danger.

And I have wondered too. Before Paul contacted Andrew ...( and then he finally started writing to Linda ) everybody else thought that she was dead? I think thats what Valone said when asked why he didn't contact Townsend Browns daughter ( or maybe it was Cook, can't remember) I do remember that the answer struck me as really odd. "Well," he said "it was fruitless to go in that direction, someone told me that she had died." )

But now that little veil is gone. I expect that she still can maintain some semblance of order but what happens when this book hits the racks? Unless I am WAY mistaken this is going to be a very popular book . And people will get fascinated about learning more and just who do you think that they will try to contact about all of that, once past Paul? You betcha.

Is it meant to come down like this? All these disclosures? Filtering down slowly through the forum and the book. But later? What then? I doubt that Morgan is going to be looking for publicity, certainly not celebrity in any shape or form and I seriously doubt that is in Lindas plan either. So what will she do ? I wonder when people start knocking on her front door? Suddenly the words my friend told me about regarding moves in the martial arts apply here regarding a confrontation. How do you handle it? "You are not there in the first place. " Thats what I think will happen. My two cents worth this afternoon.

Strange not seeing a post from Elizabeth. I think I have gone on two vacations at least, and she was here. Just feels odd. And I can't even say THURSDAY PAUL? Double dagnabit. Victoria
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

and the other thing

When we finally get to 1956 I REALLY want to see what Paul has to say about what was going on then.

I see Mr. Twigsnapper ORiley standing with Dr. Brown and a bunch of sailors in front of a famous restaurant in Paris.
Mr. Twigsnapper has already told us about how they visited a racetrack in England together because of Lindas interest in horses and a good fathers determination to learn as much about the beasties as he could in a really crammed course with an expert on horses ( yes you Mr. Twigsnapper) and that was in the same area where MI5 and Mi6 was operating out of, forgot the name but I will look it up. Something there with the British Admiralty and that Peter Wright, you can be sure. And the minute you mention that mans name you might as well mention Russian spies in the US because thats what Mr. Wright became famous for. Its just so tightly wound up. And how about those messages about the diver who went missing in Portsmouth. THAT was in 1956 too. I think I'll just hunker down on that year for awhile and see what comes in my direction. grinder? You and Mikado started this. ( or was it me?) Throw some more coal on this. Victoria
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

victoria

Post by Mikado14 »

Well Victoria,

How do you like my two step? Now that a few tidbits are out on the table in regards to the B2, what dance step next?

Mikado

This is kinda fun but do you think that we might piss the teacher off?
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

That'll teach them

That'll teachum to leave the class unattended.

Submarines Mikado. What was a person called "Crabb" doing in Portsmouth in 1956? How come the body they found later was never positively identified? and why do I get this wierd feeling on the back of my neck that SOMEWHERE there is a connection.

And the stupid thing is I can't even remember where all this information is in the forum. Do you remember the conversation? If not I will find it and get back to you.

I just would like to know who those sailors are, what ship, whether surface orsub. Are they Americans? I don't think that these guys just "happened" on each other. And this is some sort of "celebratory photo for posterity in a world where NOBODY shared the same picture if they could help it. So it has a meaning. I just don't know what it is. Keep turning over the stones I guess.

But Paul keeps coming up with subs and who was it that said a sub would be the perfect first FTM because if you made a slight mistake in coordinates and you popped up in the wrong year ...... who would know? And then cover it all with Bermuda Triangle stuff and you are pretty much home free. In fact you could even cause some of those odd happenings and still people would be quicker to blame aliens from another dimension than the Caroline Group and a borrowed ( they seem to be able to do that, past history) sub from the US Navy. 1956. What else was happening in 1956? Where was the family by the way while Dr. Brown was on the trip. He had Mr. Twigsnappers "companionship" . Did Josephine have any Caroline member assigned to her? I would bet, just bet. Your turn Mikado. Victoria
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

oh my

Post by Mikado14 »

Oh my dear redhead,

May I catch my breath dear? Let me go and grap some punch but would you let me know which dance you wish to do? I can do FTM or subs or EGC.

An out of breath Mikado
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Maybe I should slow up a bit, you are right. Its just that I have been keeping notes quietly and am getting sort of worked up over the possibilities of actually seeing hard and fast connections here.

On the other hand ...... I could be going off the deep end. I swear to you that I remember a discussion about a frogman named Crabb in Portsmouth in 1956. But the google thing doesn't bring it up. But its so fresh in my mind. I couldn't have dreamed it, could I have?

The only thing regarding a man named Crabb was apparently a person who ran Borderland Press and was the one that William Moore unshakable said that Townsend Brown was involved heavily in the Philadelphia Experiment. In fact Crabb was his major source in coming to that conclusion and of course I smell something fishy here.

So why am I making the connection with that man and a man named Crabb. Its obviously not the same man and where am I getting this frogman idea ANYWAY.

Mikado? Trickfox? Anybody else out there remember mention of the " frogman whose body was found a whole year later . Unfortuneately he apparently had no head nor hands so they really couldn't identify the body. Why do I know that gruesom piece of information. I must have had the TV on late at night and just dreamed it. Sorry for the detour. Unless of course some of you remember that in the forum discussion somewhere. I googled it but nothing comes up. I am lost.

And its a good thing you have gone for some refreshments Mikado, cause this redhead just danced herself into her own corner, I think! Victoria
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Since your a redhead

Post by Mikado14 »

Victoria Steele wrote: On the other hand ...... I could be going off the deep end. I swear to you that I remember a discussion about a frogman named Crabb in Portsmouth in 1956. But the google thing doesn't bring it up. But its so fresh in my mind. I couldn't have dreamed it, could I have?
No Virginia....er, Victoria, you were not asleep. Your welcome that I own a crystal ball.

In April 1956, Commander Lionel Crabb, Britain’s finest frogman, disappeared whilst diving at Stokes Bay, Gosport. On 17 April, Mr Crabb had stayed overnight at the Sallyport Hotel in Old Portsmouth. That evening Crabb went to Havant and caught a train back to Portsmouth. A frogman was seen entering the sea at the mouth of Portsmouth harbour. A Mr Smith settled Crabb’s hotel bill and removed Crabb’s possessions. Plain-clothes police officers tore out the details of everyone staying at the hotel on 17 April. Fourteen months later, three fishermen discovered what was believed to be Crabb’s corpse in Chichester harbour. It is still a mystery whether Crabb drowned, was shot, or was kidnapped. In 1965 the ‘Mary Rose’ was discovered at Portsmouth harbour.

I guess this was the two step. When "mom" gets back, what do you think she will say?

Mikado
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

I remember that story as well. I read it back in the 80's in the Reader's Digest, "Strange Stories, Amazing Facts" at my great uncle's house. His name was Harry Roach...no kidding, poor guy.

Anyhow, I just ordered it off of Amazon, but I don't know if it will add any more information than you have given, Mikado.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

And for some more of your reading pleasure, you fiesty little redhead with the feather boa:

It appears that Lionel Crabb was on a spying mission for MI6 - unbeknown to the prime minister. The statement by the Admiralty was an attempt to cover up the mission but when the Soviets claimed to have seen a frogman Sir Anthony Eden was forced to speak out. Sir John Alexander Sinclair, head of MI6 was subsequently forced to resign.
The headless body of a man in the remains of a diving suit was found in Chichester harbour in 1957. A coroner concluded that it was Crabb's body and it was buried with his silver-mounted swordstick.

Ten years later a human skull was found partly buried in sand at Chichester harbour. Although there were several teeth in the jaw they had no distinguishing marks which could link them to Crabb, but a pathologist claimed the skull was the same age as the torso.

Rumours about what really happened to Commander Crabb continued to circulate in the media. One theory was that he had been killed by a new anti-frogman device fitted experimentally to the Soviet cruiser Ordzhonikidze or a sniper on the deck.

Other reports claimed Commander Crabb was alive and well and living in the Soviet Union or East Germany or that he had been taken prisoner by the Russians.

The Cabinet papers concerning the Crabb affair will remain secret until 2057.

Have enough?

Mikado
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

take advantage

Post by Mikado14 »

Well, with "Mom" out and the Perfesser off on a dive...hmm...dive, ok

anywho, how much research should we dump her Victoria?

Mikado