Podkletnov/Brown Connection

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Podkletnov/Brown Connection

Post by Gewis »

<name withheld>,

I don't know if I ever told you much about a Russian fellow named Podkletnov (Eugene or Evgeny). He was working in Finland at the University of Helsinki back in 1992 or so. He claimed they were doing experiments with rotating superconductors, and noticed cigarette smoke (you'd never hear that in an American lab) that drifted over the spinning discs rose up quicker directly over the disk, and three floors up, on the roof. So they scratched their heads and said... "Huh." They started investigating, and found a three percent weight reduction immediately over the spinning disc. That's the claim. Supposedly, Podkletnov says some folks in Alabama tried to recreate it, but couldn't properly fabricate the high-temperature superconductors, and some folks at NASA tried as well, but never completed the experiment, having never built the part needed to spin it. Later, Podkletnov published a paper from a new place in Russia, near Moscow, I believe. It said he was using high voltage impulses on a superconductor electrode gap (much like a capacitor) with a trapped magnetic field, creating a "force beam" that deflected pendulums with the force only proportional to the mass of the pendulums and independent of pendulum composition. He also said the beam was collimated with a definite edge, and that the beam was measured through walls and buildings, as much as 5 km away without attenuation.

So, without verification, I'd put him on the "very interesting" backburner and but wasn't sure whether to buy into it. The European Space Agency had folks over the past few years conducting tests for frame dragging by rotating masses. It's the idea in General Relativity that, because a mass curves spacetime with it, that mass also pulls spacetime with it a bit too, and twists the spacetime when the mass is rotating. They call it gravitomagnetism, though it's (in the mainstream) not believed to be connected to magnetism. Which is just as well, magnetism is really a strange artifact that results from moving charges. It isn't conservative, but electric fields and gravity are both conservative forces, so it makes sense that there could be a gravitomagnetism. Gravity is just *much* weaker than electromagnetism, and we don't frequently deal with high-velocity mass flows. So they were using rotating superconductors, and they got results *several* orders of magnitude larger than what General Relativity predicted:

http://www.newscientist.com/channel/fun ... 225771.800

Interestingly, the article says that it only happens with superconductors. A gravity-electricity effect? It's certainly reproduceable and confirmed and by a reputable organization. Anyway, I haven't really known where to start to fill you in with everything. Evans is a fellow I stumbled across long after I came across T.T. Brown and Podkletnov. Here's about where I started on this trail, and apparently it's still key. It hasn't grown cold. Here's a link to Podkletnov's articles and articles with references to him on the Arxiv server (a really powerful resource):

http://arxiv.org/find/grp_q-bio,grp_cs, ... /0/all/0/1

I hope Nate and I can get together soon to complete our high-voltage source. I'm afraid it may not be enough, and I may need to start asking around to see about where we can get a larger aluminum sphere. I caught Miriam in the hall with a cart and looked at the physics department's demo Van der Graaf generator, which, although it puts out high voltages, its "brushes" are inadequate to having enough current for fast pulsing. It's just a curved metal rod with about 8 or 9 stubby spikes. But I bet Wayne Petersen knows where I can get good stuff for not too much money.

Hmm... I'm still here. I was going to do less reading today, not more, and now I've got several tabs open to go through. *sigh*
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research!" -Einstein
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Gewis,
With my electrical hat on, I have sat and watched catholic incense been blown around cathedrals.
I know the precise position of the cathedrals, and observe the resultant flows , revealed to the eye, but always in my view.
The American natives section of this post is interesting, especially what happens to the negative.
Back to the concrete Egyptians again also?

http://www.spiritdiscovery.com/smudge.shtml
Kevin
fibonacci is king
arc
Junior Birdman

Re: Podkletnov/Brown Connection

Post by arc »

Kevin

Reading between the lines.... negative energy takes things with it...
negative "takes",... removes... decreases... lessens... negative flows and has an effect... "negative is the key here"

so what about the positive side of it kevin?... whats happening there.
balance...imbalance.. ? symmetric.. asymmetric

And just one more from another post of yours, time is flowing backwards... (my addition..antimatter.,is said to do this)... what else is in there kevin??

arc
Last edited by arc on Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Arc,
It's amazing what is lurking in this site, I can't remember posting that link?
Positive/negative, whatever that is?
If you can visualise nested spirals, and they are spinning in opposite directions, thus leading to a very small and hardly noticable alteration in gravity, the effect is quickly equalised due to overlapping opposite spirals, and with a net dominance in the downward direction, basically along a 55x34 ratio.
But at very specific points, and with the correct materials been utilised , a glimpse is offered of direction, and that glimpse in the cathedrals is of accendancy, you hardly want to view a downward spiral , does one?
Remember that the stained glass windows are very specific in colouring.
And in a geometric universe, the angles of refraction through the glass is aligned to the sun in particuler, but other objects out there also, timing will be central, as it has always been all around the world, so the solstice times are really important.
There's a lot more to the gothic cathedrals than meets the eye, horatio, as mikado would say ( do you think he is peeping in?)

In classic wabbit hole patterning, I went to find a picture of a nested spiral, and bumped into this pod bloke?
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/patterns.htm
Kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

kevin.b wrote:There's a lot more to the gothic cathedrals than meets the eye, horatio, as mikado would say ( do you think he is peeping in?)
Kevin
Kevin,

I hope Mikado is peeping in here and he will see that he is missed. His posts were often timely and kept us grounded. Someone had to call us on where we dig up some of the stuff that has been put on the forum! <g>

I learned about smudging years ago. It makes sense using it to detect flows but I thought it would just show air currents. If the smudge particles are neutrally charged (which is basically what an ash particle is, neutral), then charge can be passed onto it from a positive or negative source. This charged particle can carry positive or negative charges away to the "aether" to slowly dissipate. We're talking ions here again...

Arc, thanks for digging this up from the past...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Hello Kevin and Magikbill

I don't have much time to browse due to other things needing attention,so it has been very shotgun approach lately hence the historical nature of some of what will pop out for a while. I have noticed that in my browsing there is a depth and variety of thoughts on this forum that is "intriguing" and thought provoking.

From the posts I have made and the responses that kevin has given to some of them, I have become aware that you kevin are looking at the universe from what I would describe as a multiple-platform perspective... I remember posting a question on "layers" and kevin responded with something that was so right on the bullseye that I could have sworn he was reading my notes over my shoulder as I sat with pen in hand drawing and rearranging... and yet to others reading it... it looks like jumbled poetry. In a convoluted way, there is patterns to the responses, but you have to see the flow to catch the pattern.

So I just want to take a moment to say thank you to kevin and to also say thank you to all of you for the commitment you have shown to this forum.

And Mikado..... just where have you gone.... you know I am liable to write a very very very very very very very long winded post that requires your editing attention... LLLOL

Back to the layers concept..
I remember that kevin answered "different materials react and interact in a refractive/reflective manner"....
This I think is linked directly into the works of Dr Brown in the latter stages of his devices, the actual flying aeroforms. The devices progressed beyond the initial umbrella and insideout capacitors to fully enclosed more efficient devices, producing much more "force".... kevins comment triggered off a thought process on the "layering" and multiple-layering of the composites to directly create the structural design.

Im still thinking on the post above with spirals... kevin you have again delved into physics and rotational mechanisms... and I haven't "yet" seen the connecting flow pattern inside it.. but I know theres some stuff out there on the net that talks of spinning superconductors and alterations to gravity and its all tied in there somehow to with Dr Browns works as well as the basic rapid constrained charge flow of his devices...

....so many red herrings, so small a net , so large a sea....

arc
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Arc,
Have to dash, but look to tree's.
I have lost the link , there is a good picture of a tree showing the nested spirals enclosed within them, and how each hardwood spike from each branch go's to seperate spirals at different depths.
I have seen this with a freshly cut tree, and can detect the FIELD that trees create, thus sending a positive point above themselves, thus gravity is reversed, and the water raises.
they must be able to modulate that at will, and all turn off together upon precession as winter arrives.
I assure you that wood is amazing, and reflects/refracts the flows, so do stones, and they store,accumulate.

If you build anything, you must be able to arrange the materials as per the trees.
we can't see the wood for the trees?
kevin
fibonacci is king
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Again. I am hoping that the Hobbit is keeping all of his responses. If they are kept together as they are here on the Forum ( in interaction with so many other wonderful thoughts from all of you out there) The chances are much higher someday that someone will be able to pierce through the mist of all of this and see what is actually being said. When that moment happens Kevins words will be perfectly clear. And he will be ( As Mr. Twigsnapper says " spot on"

And even though I even have a tendency to mumble "huh?" at some of the things that he has tried to present to us .... I just have to tell myself to " wait for it", when it comes to understanding.

I guess Dad was the master of " waiting for it". For all of the things that he understood , there were plenty of things that he didn't. He said once that he felt that he was like a fish flopping on a pier. Knowing that if he just kept flopping he would someday, hopefully , end up in the water. He always learned the most from his associations with water.

I say that because I don't want people to get the wrong impression that Dad always knew ahead of time what was going to happen in his work. Sometimes he seemed to and there are many examples of him building models with no written theory behind them at all. And he was sure that they would work. Not a doubt.

But there were other things that totally kept him agitated. " I am no fool" he said to me once while we were sunning on a beach in California. "I know that the Creator would not string me along for all of these years so I know that this is not some sort impenetrable puzzle, but why can't I figure it out?" I think I said something sage like " I dunno Dad" ( as I watched a gorgeous blond surfer dude head for the ocean .... "Maybe we just have to wait for the next wave."

ONE of the mysteries that kept Dad up at night was why and how did his " sensors" pick up these various signals which his recorders showed. Each rock seemed to be operating on its own particular "frequency" ( if that is even the proper word) so there were slight differences between each but they all followed a common trend ..... then there were the times that an "event" would happen where we would get a spike through all of the units. And then the next morning Dad would hear from his " monitoring stations" all over the world that the " glitch" had happened simultaneously for all of them. And it didn't matter whether they were on top of a volcano in Hawaii or in a mineshft in Pa. The same moment. THAT kept him awake at night.

So I thin we are still in that sort of system. Having to understand that we simply don't know everything that is happening out there and we are maybe just having to " wait for it".

Like the Ocean though.... I am sure that the next set is out there somewhere. Linda
Griffin
Senior Officer

The Big Wave

Post by Griffin »

Just some early random thoughts and reactions here, folks, at the time of dawning.

We are all equipped to sense subtle energy patterns and to discern ways to utilize them. Relatively few people, though, fully manifest these abilities. Traditional cultures had ways of stimulating and fostering them. The knowledge of smudging and knowing which plants and herbs to use was usually gained through visions, association, and affinity with intelligences that presented themselves as the elementals-guardians-chiefs of the plant kingdom. The sage can help us become more sage-like, so to speak. A re-discovering of arcane and esoteric knowledge preserved in traditional cultures and certain societies tapping into ancient lineages and traditions is part of our continuing process of discovery as we go forth into our future and destiny. TTB believed this positive developmental process was happening and that it was ramping up. He was able to measure the reactions to this universal energy flow even in the rocks of the earth and, I believe, he knew what some of the fluctuations in the pulse of the cosmic nervous system presaged. He was indeed a wise doctor and a scientist who could and did learn from nature in a native and natural way. Waves do come in sets and we’re due for a really big one that will lift all boards and give us an incredible ride. Of course this is only my humble opinion as an observer and transmitter, but it is based on excellent sources.

Although TTB may not have figured it out completely while “here” -- I personally believe there was little or nothing hidden from him once “there.” As a saying goes, “What’s a heaven for?” The traditional practice of ancestor worship, or attunement with those who have gone before, is not intrinsically superstitious or erroneous, imho. An occasional hand on the shoulder can be both comforting and instructive. Right, Linda? Incidentally, does the Nine of Diamonds mean anything to you in connection with your father?

Thanks for all the great posts and links, y’all.

As ever,

Griffin
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Linda
from your post
ONE of the mysteries that kept Dad up at night was why and how did his " sensors" pick up these various signals which his recorders showed. Each rock seemed to be operating on its own particular "frequency" ( if that is even the proper word) so there were slight differences between each but they all followed a common trend ..... then there were the times that an "event" would happen where we would get a spike through all of the units. And then the next morning Dad would hear from his " monitoring stations" all over the world that the " glitch" had happened simultaneously for all of them. And it didn't matter whether they were on top of a volcano in Hawaii or in a mineshft in Pa. The same moment. THAT kept him awake at night.
I didnt know that your father actively did monitoring of rock... there is so much I have to catch up on.
Just a thought on this .. if the "event" happened all at the same moment for all the recorders then to me it says
1- it could not have been an energy wave from the sun
2- it could not have been an energy wave from space
Because both of these would need to go through the planet to get to the other side and so there would be a time difference.. small but different (were the measurements "exactly" the same time??)

3- perhaps the "event" was internal... within our own planetary core... this would reach all outer edges at the same time.. expansion of wavefront?

4- if there is something "below" the level of space then perhaps it carries a faster-than-light effect... but how does it then interact with matter at our level?? is there a go-between medium..? is the nuclear furnace at the core of our planet able to pick up these "subspace" waves/distortions/events and translate them into localised matter distortions and hence your fathers monitors going crazy.? Isnt there supposed to be a large layer of liquid Iron down near the core, as Iron has been implicated in electrograv works.

arc
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: Podkletnov/Brown Connection - Telluric Currents

Post by htmagic »

arc wrote:Linda
from your post
I didnt know that your father actively did monitoring of rock... there is so much I have to catch up on.
Just a thought on this .. if the "event" happened all at the same moment for all the recorders then to me it says
1- it could not have been an energy wave from the sun
2- it could not have been an energy wave from space
Because both of these would need to go through the planet to get to the other side and so there would be a time difference.. small but different (were the measurements "exactly" the same time??)

3- perhaps the "event" was internal... within our own planetary core... this would reach all outer edges at the same time.. expansion of wavefront?

4- if there is something "below" the level of space then perhaps it carries a faster-than-light effect... but how does it then interact with matter at our level?? is there a go-between medium..? is the nuclear furnace at the core of our planet able to pick up these "subspace" waves/distortions/events and translate them into localised matter distortions and hence your fathers monitors going crazy.? Isnt there supposed to be a large layer of liquid Iron down near the core, as Iron has been implicated in electrograv works.

arc
Arc,

Yes, Dr. Brown monitored the sidereal radiation and monitoring of rock. He collected sand and rock samples from all over.
Why couldn't the impulses come from the sun or even the moon? Scientists have proven that gravity precedes light from the moon by 8 minutes. Don't ask me how they did it and I don't remember where I read that.

Dr. Brown and others have measured earth's electrical fields and have studied telluric currents. And although they are mostly surface phenomena, telluric currents may possibly be deeper as well. And the molten iron core may have something to do with it as well.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telluric_current wrote:elluric currents are phenomena observed in the Earth's crust and mantle. In September 1862, an experiment to specifically address Earth currents was carried out in the Munich Alps (Lamont, 1862). The currents are primarily induced by changes in the outer part of the Earth's magnetic field, which are usually caused by interactions between the solar wind and the magnetosphere or solar radiation effects on the ionosphere. Tellurics also result from thunderstorms. Telluric currents flow in the surface layers of the earth. The electric potential on the Earth's surface can be measured at different points, enabling us to calculate the magnitudes and directions of the telluric currents and thence the Earth's conductance. These currents are known to have diurnal characteristics wherein the general direction of flow is towards the sun. [1][2] Telluric currents will move between each half of the terrestrial globe at all times. Telluric currents move equator-ward (daytime) and pole-ward (nighttime).

Both the telluric and magnetotelluric methods are used for exploring the structure beneath the Earth's surface (such as in industrial prospecting). For mineral exploration the targets are conductive ore bodies. Other uses include exploration of geothermal fields, petroleum reservoirs, fault zones, ground water, magma chambers, and plate tectonic boundaries. Telluric currents can be harnessed to produce a useful low voltage current by means of earth batteries. Such devices were used for telegraph systems in the United States as far back as 1859.

In industrial prospecting activity that uses the telluric current method, electrodes are properly located on the ground to sense the voltage difference between locations caused by the oscillatory telluric currents. [3][4] It is recognized that a low frequency window (LFW) exists when telluric currents pass through the earth's substrata. In the frequencies of the LFW, the earth acts as a conductor.
So Dr. Brown monitored the sidereal radiation and the output of his petrovoltaic detectors and noticed the same impulse at the same time at all monitoring stations at the same time, am I right Linda? Isn't this what you basically said? I know Dr. Brown was looking at this just prior to his passing.
http://www.high-techmagic.com/TTB/prospecting%20for%20oil%20by%20resonant%20telluric%20induction.pdf wrote:TTB and JBB are paid $1500/mo. from the Foundation for their personal consulting and secretarial services.
Linda, is JBB Josephine, your mom?

I think Andrew could educate us further why Dr. Brown favored the basaltic rocks and granites, wasn't it?

I think this proves once again that all things are connected...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Arc,

Yes, most of Dads " sensors" were " rocks" from all over the world. One of the most important sensors was one he called after the volcano in Hawaii and it was one of his most successful units. Others had their own characteristics and were favorites in their own ways. Most were not very big, just sort of a "handy" size that he would pick up just on a whim from his various beach walks sometimes. The "Pebbly Beach Rocks " from the shore of Catalina Island were some of his favorites and I still have many of those. After his death though I have to admit, after he had " disconnected the recorders" I took a whole bunch of them back to the beach and tossed them somewhat ceremoniously back into the ebb and flow of the ocean. Only right after years of service. Some have stayed with me for reasons I haven't quite figured yet.

And Magic Bill, The easy questions I have answers for. JBB stood for Josephine Beale Brown. Rarely you will find the secretarial note CWM which would mean that Charles Miller had typed up that particular letter, or early ones for me would have been LAB. I say rarely because 98% of all the correspondence went through Mothers capable hands.

The "linking variations" in the readings were noted by my Dad very early on in his research and as far as I know there were continuous records kept since the thirties. He may have written that the notebooks had a gap in them for a nine year span {believe that and I have oceanfront property to show you here} But the "sensor recordings" never stopped to my knowledge. In 1938 when he was bound to Europe on the destroyer Nashville there was a team from the University of Pa taking consistant readings so that nothing would be lost and though it is never really mentioned on the surface of conversations you will find traces of this work continuing if you happen to look hard enough.

I don't know when that comment about "1500.00" a month paid by the Foundation was made but thats about right. Dad would have included that in his "income" file , paid taxes on it ..... but he considered that sort of he and moms "allowance" for their personal needs. I don't think he ever took more than that at any one time. But all of the scientific expenses ( recorder leases, lab rents etc) were paid directly by the Foundation out of Nassau.

There were two Foundations I had better say quickly. One that begun by Dads family ( The Townsends and Browns) founded in Ohio. It actually ran through that money I am assuming and was put on an inactive status and then disbanded. Just so nobody gets confused. The " family" Foundation paid for the earlier work and then when that money was gone, or dwindling, I believe that the Nassau group stepped in.

I think when you consider " instantaneous" recordings, no matter where or how far apart you are dealing here with the center of the issue of what Dad was dealing with and I don't blame you for being a little confused because it certainly isn't easy to understand given what we know about reality so far. Thanks for the comment guys. Linda
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

HT
Why couldn't the impulses come from the sun or even the moon?
Just my thinking... the "wave" that registered on the instruments could not have come from the sun because "IF" it is gravity, then because gravity travels at the speed of light, it would not register at the same time on all the monitors due to the small amount of time taken to pass through the earth. it would come down to just how sensitive the recording systems were and also how exact the time keeping was, a gravity wave would take 0.04254 seconds to travel through the earth. We would need to set up the same thing today and establish a time system accurate to about 10 decimal places to see if the event was close or exact. It certainly would have the potential to rock some standard theories if it is demonstrated to be FTL, cause a wave of discomfort in the universities and beyond.....

arc

Edit: I see Linda has posted while I have been thinking and looking out the window... Linda, can I ask you the mechanics of "how" he connected the rocks and how the recorder recorded, did they have metal faces bonded to them and then off to an electric meter???... sorry for being such a nosey bugger, this is fascinating to me.

I understand about those rocks that wont leave home....
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

If I could just suggest that the assumptions of a molten core, gravity waves, and light coming from the sun should be put to one side.
They are assumptions, I percieve of the sun been cold, and light been a consequence of the field interactions locally, both here , the moon, and any other object out in space.
I can now think of the suns field as taking from here, lots of other signals as well, but all consequences of an overall system.
This is what annoys me about the megalithic world, they are caught like rabbits in headlights, totally convinced that ancient sites are aligned to the sun light, when most of them are aligned straight through the planet, space is all around our sphere, and our sphere is almost as if nothing was there to space, it permeates everything, it is everything.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Kevin,

You and I are the rabbits in the headlights sometimes I think. Just remember when one of us yells :" Lets jump to the side" we don't just jump toward each other and meet in the middle! Best laid plans you know of headlight blinded bunnies. Much safer all told to be in that rabbit hole, or at least alot closer to the briarpatch. You can only say what you see and feel and then jump to the side quickly. I'll meet you there! Bunnies staring down trucks .... not a happy outcome for the dumb ones.

Arc and Magic Bill, I think that you might find the rock experiments in some of Dads last notebooks which Andrew has on his Qualight site. Check there to get it all in Dads own words. Failing that come back to me. Trust me. I am a poor substitute. Linda