Chapter 46 The Ghost at the Corral

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Am, first of all, let me express gratitude that you did not piss me off and stay away....I have magazines as well....<g>..... and secondly, thanks for slowing down a bit.
AM wrote:I saw the name of T. Lobsang Rampa being mentioned and I'd like to add a few words, if I may.

What is written in his books about ancient civilizations and extinct cultures possessing advanced technology and profound spiritual teachings is entirely plausible - unfortunately not in the context that he is representing and along his line of thinking.

The man doesn't strike me as authentic. Perhaps I'm wrong, but still.
Does any of what he says ring true? For example, do you believe in the third eye or the developed pineal gland? (just for a starting point)
AM wrote:There is also a few thoughts about the so-called transhumanism that I would like to offer, but will have to leave it for tomorrow, because I'm now pressed for time.

AM
"so-called" pretty much sums up where this is headed.

Let's discuss. I am having withdrawl.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Impressive

Post by Radomir »

I can't recall ever having read such a gleeful and articulate evisceration as dear Bharati's article (from 1974!). Thank you for the link. My favorite phrase:

cretinistic confabulations

Much of his critique could still be applied to the current yoga craze -- all too often healthy exercise but devoid of the pith of Yoga as a wisdom-tradition-- and Eastern accouterments that can be purchased from Gaiiam and others. Woohoo let's get materialistic about Buddhism! At least there is a significantly broader diversity and depth to such options in the West than there was in '74. If he is still with us, perhaps that gives him some comfort.

Back on the topic of ghosts in the corral: it was my understanding recently that horses in a plain would tend not to stand under trees, because of the potential risk of predators leaping upon them from above, so I wonder how Shadetree got his name?

R.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

theres a question I can answer!

Post by twigsnapper »

There is a question I can answer outright. I am so damned pleased!

Linda picked the name before she even saw the horse. I think the year was 1976.

She was living on Catalina Island and had been away from horses for years. She told Charles Miller that she had a dream of a big dark horse (not pure black like her first mare, she was very specific about him. A dark brown gelding about 16 hands, with a heavy mane and tail) Understand. Anything that went to Charles ended up with me and of course a discussion about a good looking horse caught my attention right away.

I understood that the horse would look black to others but would have brown on its muzzle. In her dream she also noted dapples . I thought that sort of interesting. Apparently in her dream she was riding this horse under a very large tree and delighting in the fact that she could lope him in the circle covered by shade. A very slow lope and well in hand even bareback and with nothing on his head. She named him Shadetree, this dream horse.

About a month later a riding group of fairly wealthy gentlemen shipped their horses over to Santa Catalina Island for a ride that is held every year. Traditionally its an all mens ride, giving some Drs and Lawyers and Indian Chiefs a chance to relive the old west. They ship their horses over in tractor trailer rigs ... several of them. Perhaps a total head count of 200 or 300 horses. And then these gentlemen spend three days riding the trails of Catalina and camping out.

A big dark brown gelding happened to be shipped over to the island with all of those other horses. After the ride when some of the horses were turned into the arena at the stables and Linda happened past. The horse threw up his head and whinnied to her. She took one look I understand and asked if the horse could be bought and left on the island and apparently the owner thought that would be a good idea.

The story of Shadetree. One I could tell! Twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: theres a question I can answer!

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote:She took one look I understand and asked if the horse could be bought and left on the island and apparently the owner thought that would be a good idea.

The story of Shadetree. One I could tell! Twigsnapper
Now Sir, did you really think or believe you could sneak that by? So....who did you buy him from and how long did it take you to find him?

Gosh that story sounds so like you and I would bet that he was sold to Linda at a bargain price to boot!

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Shadetree story

Post by Linda Brown »

And I THOUGHT that I had just " happened upon" the horse of my dream!
Amazing the things you learn along the road here!

I agree with you Mikado. I think I owe a certain somebody a belated thankyou. Shadetree was my partner and my friend for thirty years.

I paid a whole three hundred dollars for him and I always wondered how a horse of his quality ended up in a rent string. Irishmen and their secrets. Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

In the village where I live two occurances in the past few years have caught my attention, and i have now looked over the areas concerned in my own way.
the first involves horses.
A lady keeps a couple of horses at the edge of the village, she has stables and a training ring there, the horses were not happy, constantly napping and refusing to go into the stables, other horses on the road by the stables would not go on that side of the road, they became very aggitated altogether, even some of the old ploddy types.
this led the lady who also felt very uneasy about the stables calling in the vicar, she told him it kept feeling cold and she was sure she could sense something.
he did his whatever, saying prayers and all sorts, nothing changed.
He then called in someone from the north of england, who drew out maps of the area, and pushed copper rods into the ground at the edges of the field.
The horses calmed and now like their stables, I can pinpoint those rods now with ease.
He was called into a second house this time in the middle of the village, the window cleaner refused to clean the windows anymore because an old lady kept appearing in the windows looking at him, things in the house were always moving about and it felt coldagain in certain areas.
He did the same things again, and all is now OK.
The village I live in is called cropredy, before that and before the normans took it, it was called ringstonewell, stone rings round the well.
I have puzzled out why it was called that, and where everything is.

The concentration of certain lines within this village are very compacted, whatever the stuff that was temporarily earthed around those two areas is, it contains a force that connects across various dimensions.
Water is its method of earthing and emitting, underground water, not the surface .
The horses were far more sensitive than most people, so are most animals, cows in particuler know exactly where all of this is, I watch them carefully, badgers nest in precise position, so do foxs, rabbits try to stay upon certain lines, moles always burrow underground precisely, it looks all haphazourd, but if you can think of where there tunnels are, then think of the matrix, then you note the match, trees are stunning in their position and manipulation of the stuff.
We are the ignorant ones.
kevin, off on a ramble.
fibonacci is king
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

perhaps a name .....

Post by Linda Brown »

Perhaps kevin, others assumed it meant rings of stone around a well.

What if it meant Ringstone well ?

As in .... ringing rocks? Linda
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

grass and limestone

Post by twigsnapper »

Grass ... and limestone ... and underground springs.... that combination helps create ( along with their natural abilities) some of the finest racehorses in the world.

Fred..... you talked about recognizing the winning horse in a race. I wonder if there are places in upstate New York for example which are " aligned" properly for certain foals to realize their fullest potential? If it might be that children respond the same way to this influx of ... whatever it is that we are talking about here....( I will use Morgans "stuff") ... then as a horseman interested in such things I would be interested in finding the most optimum pasture to raise my foals?

Anyone wonder why Dr. Brown collected rocks from all over the world? Anyone think that was merely random? Anyone want to bet that he didn't have the exact location already plotted? " Where the four points meet" he said. twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: grass and limestone

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote: Anyone wonder why Dr. Brown collected rocks from all over the world? Uh, can I guess? How about receptors? Anyone think that was merely random? Not at all Anyone want to bet that he didn't have the exact location already plotted? " Where the four points meet" he said. I wouldn't want to even bet my navy beans on that one...... twigsnapper
And I would bet on the fact that you know the location and what or who the four points are and are keeping your Irish quiet.

Why am I feeling like a fiddle?

Hey Woodward? What's it feel like?

Mikado
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

and then if ....

Post by Linda Brown »

And then ... it makes sense that he would use only particular rocks from particular places to hook up as sensors and then to watch very carefully what they reported back to his recorders.

Leaving a "paper trail" of these impulses.

Of course. Not just from one place but from OVER one of your special " wells" kevin. The place where the energy comes and goes. So he wasn't reading just what was coming in ... as in the early " sidereal radiation" idea, but the coming AND going. And a rock which had been there observing all of this .... could be a continuing reporter ( even when removed from that spot?) In essence ... some sort of recording device?

Different. decidedly different. Linda
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Ms Brown.....are shadowing my posts?

10:08... indeed

Mikado
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

on the floor

Post by Linda Brown »

As I recall Mikado, the "set" that Daddy was so fond of carrying around with him all the time was generally just set on the floor in a corner.

So you gotta watch whats on the floor at important meetings.

Now ... lets get back to the exchange at the corral so we can keep this thread live <g> Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Linda Brown,
" Exchange at the corral "
What does that mean, an exchange of pleasantries, or material?
If morgan appeared out of the sagebush, did he have a vehicle he arrived in?
As for four points meeting, all I do is think of where they meet, if I had the time and capabity I could plot out the mainframe of where four mainframe point meet.
I did go through such a phase , and ended up with so many lines on so many maps it looked like a spider had been weaving webs all over them, because thats exactly what it draws out similer to.
The earths diameter is available to me from any such point relative to that point, I have not kept records of these measurements either on paper , on this computer or in my head, so no matter where anyone may look, they will not find them, SOMETHING ensures I did that.
But whenever the time is right, and I will know when that is, i will re-measure.
If you go to some of the french cathedrals, you will find that if they have more than one main aisle that they are often not aligned with each other, usually just by a couple of degrees, the input/output along those differing alignments will be from different stars.
The sailors know all about alignments to the stars, but don't just look up, think where the alignment is 24/7, and imagine the earth like an hollow ball that alignments pass straight through, with signals bouncing back and forth, the substance of those signals rises and falls similer to the sea, and flows back and forth as the sea, it is a sea, an assortment of differing signals that circulate together in orchestral type timing, coalescing to make the reality we percieve.
as hard as it is to consider, think of rocks as sponges ( kosyrev ) Dr brown may have been able to listen to the rocks content of stuff.

When I am driving about, if I just think of where a point is , I can triangulate as my rod keeps perfect bearing on the point I am nearest to, i can thus easily pinpoint the point by noting a series of triangulations points that the rod keeps fixed on, then i can go straight at the point, to within a tenth of an inch, it is perfect never moving precision.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

question

Post by Linda Brown »

Kevin,

You are the only one who has ever asked this question

Linda Brown,
" Exchange at the corral "
What does that mean, an exchange of pleasantries, or material?
If morgan appeared out of the sagebush, did he have a vehicle he arrived in?"

Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Linda Brown,
Yes I did ask, so tinkerbell, are you going to answer?
If you can't fairy snuff.
I really feel for mr twigsnapper, it must be so difficult and frustrating not been able to speak when his loyalty and honour code stops him.
I feel this whole system of secrecy via compartmentalised boxs, which relys on this loyalty and honour could so easily be corrupted by its opposite and equal dark force.
I can see why it was so required to maintain secrecy , but it depends on whom is at the end of it all, which only a few will ever know.

So to whom is the loyalty due, the people, or others?
kevin
fibonacci is king