Chapter 59: The Whole Deal

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
grinder
Senior Officer

could be right

Post by grinder »

Hello Paul,

You live in a grand country.

And you could be closer to right as wrong. I find it interesting ( don't you? That Dr. Robert Sarbacher, when people mention him, he is usually describes as a " high frequency " expert. And have you read enough of Pauls story to note that the scientist who was to be handed over in that botched meeting at the German farmhouse was a " high voltage expert"

Therre is a connection I am sure that you might see that I am not smart enough to see yet but I know that the Caroline Group went to alot of trouble to get their hands on this man. So what the heck was going on. And yes I imagine some sort of "antennae would have been something that Dr. Brown was interested in at the time. they were after maybe not " things" as much as " people". Maybe thats what the "list" Dr. Brown had in his head was .... a list of people! Anyway, Sure nice to get your opinions! grinder
Trickfox
The Magician

ultrawideband

Post by Trickfox »

Paul I think that the frequency is not as important as the bandwidth and the harmonic content of the energy. ordinary single frequency EMF radiation is conserved and therefore ANY equipment radiating energy must be carefully examined to see how much harmonic content is being radiated. This is because of conserved spectrum usage which started when FCC started to assign reserved bandwidth.

If Tesla had won his argument with Edison when they met J.P. Morgan, then our whole EM communication usage would be different. The spectrum would NOT be conserved, and the energy would be distributed as RANDOM NOISE which could then be tapped for it's rich harmonic content.

When synchronised with naturally occuring background radiation, the information channel would become the difference between true stochastic noise and a pseudo-random frequency hopping low power signal.(something which does not require very much radiated power to be efficient over long distances, and can penetrate true ground)

This is a lot to try and explain so let's just call it a major change from conserved EM radiation to stochastic Electrogravitic communication.

This is what the ULTRA-WIDEBAND syndrome is all about. DC to daylight frequency ranges, stochastic distribution of energy, symbiosis with naturally occuring background radiation.

It's a dream of mine.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

seeing connections

Post by twigsnapper »

Trickfox,

You are a wise and perceptive man . About this field and others.

Believe me, I have posted your suggestions with Grandmother. She however has no sense of adventure and unfortunately it seems to be hereditary, skipping on generation, of course. Remember what I said about those drag hunts? It could very well be like that with a mop up crew waiting. and maybe you are right maybe it could still work with a very fast alternate fox.

You know what the problems are? There are too many spies afoot.

You will note that is what is going to affect Townsend Browns life line here soon and in no small measure. Speaking of an adventurous soul. No one could lead killer wolves from cover the way he could. twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: UHF as a Power Source

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul wrote:Open one up and there inside is basically a recieving antenna, a rectifier and a moving coil meter.
You just described a crystal radio except the speaker or headset replaces the galvinometer.

Mikado
Last edited by Mikado14 on Thu May 17, 2007 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: ultrawideband

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote: This is a lot to try and explain so let's just call it a major change from conserved EM radiation to stochastic Electrogravitic communication.
The Conservation of EM Radiation. You know, I never thought of those words to describe it.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

This is somewhat off topic, so please ignore it if it is irrelevant.
I today was kindly given the second signed copy of a new book to be lauched on Sunday, a friend of mine has written about the history of the Spencer Berger factory here in sunny Oxfordshire, they made corsets.
"He's flipped" I heard that.
The thing is, they also made the G Suit.
And a few names rang bells ,as I glanced through it, Captain Decker, FredDmoller.
There are some great pictures of the GrumanF4F-4 Wildcat, and the GrumanXF5F-1 skyrocket, and perhaps because its about the GRAVITY suit, I am seeing something that doesn't exist, but who know's anything upon here anymore?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

jumping lines

Post by twigsnapper »

Not at all insignificant kevin, just demonstrating your ability to arrange co -incidental conversation. Radomir and Trickfox can vouch for that without going into detail. But now that we have made the jump from Spencer and there is the DECKER name too ... perhaps this free association exercise has turned your attention Elizabeth, to a gravity suit????? <g> twigsnapper
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

sir, please

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

To a lady my age Mr. Twigsnapper Sir, a corset would be a gravity suit! Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Perhaps more precisely an "anti gravity effects" suit.

flow.... :)
Dancing is better than marching
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Location, Location, Location

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul S. wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:[My understanding, both empirical and from reading, would be that in this science, the means of communications would have been established long before the ability to generate the means of travel. Therefore, I believe the method of communication was developed in principle and in practice between 1946 and 1953. Now, going out on a limb a little further, this advancement and knowledge would have opened doors as to solving obstacles to generate propulsion (it really isn't that but we'll use that word for now). The biggest obstacle was overcome in the late sixties and it was in Philadelphia ( it may have been started in Meadville but if I were Dr Brown, I wouldn't have even bothered, but then, I further believe that it was done to create a fork in the road and create a diversion from his real needs.) After Meadville, he needed to test a theory and prove a principle in a vacuum. I am rambling.

I'll bet dinner on the above that it is in the right church, maybe wrong pew, but the right church none the less.
Actually, I'd go a little farther than that. Assuming all of this is, indeed, on the right track, then I'd say: right church, right pew, and maybe just off by a seat or two.

What else is in the hymnal in front of you?

--PS
How you doin' Mr. Schatzkin? What's the ole Perfesser up to? (trying for a little small talk here).

I'll make you a deal, give me a year or an idea, or a place. I'll see what I can do.

Do you want an idea on what the Argonaut would do or should I say, where it would go?

Mikado

PS: I might just start getting into my oblique mode of operation, but for you, ah heck......I like ya and as long as you keep the magazines away from Mr. Twigsnapper.
grinder
Senior Officer

so where now

Post by grinder »

Well, you said that this was going to be the third part, so now where are we going ? I can tell that you are getting ready to jerk us out of this scene and parachutte us somewhere else. Where? You have the green light. That translates. Ring the curtain down ... switch direction! curtain up.... new location new stage set! Right?

Lets see, Dr, Brown at home in Laguna ?( thats where he was right?, He WAS working at Vega. But I HIGHLY doubt that he went back to work there. . If so how did he explain his injury to his supervisor? What was he supposed to be on? A month long vacation.? Yeah, how did he just drop his responsibilities at Vega and just go off to join Mr. Twigsnapper-ORiley in Germany?

Maybe he just "disappeared". And then Josephine up and moved, probably without leaving any forwarding address. Unless he was never really under their roof in the first place and the location was a cover for whatever else he was doing, it would be a little, untidy I think. And I don't think a group that supplies homes of their choice to their members is "untidy" or sloppy in their plans.

So after that injury? Did he go back to work at Vega while his family was at Laguna? That sort of defeats the purpose I think, of the move in the first place. No, I will wager that he never went back to Burbank.

Paul? Any hits about where we are going next? Just a tidbit to chew on! Looking for the connections that we all know are out there! grinder
Radomir
Senior Cadet

wonders and sadness

Post by Radomir »

As we discuss, I ask your forgiveness that such topics as what if about Tesla et. al. fill me with this grand and nostalgic wonder and sadness at the same time. Nostalgia I use in the sense that in some alternate universe, it probably did come to pass, and I can see that arc and feel nostalgic.

Once I had a grasp of what Tesla was on about, just in principle (Trickfox and others have a far better grasp of it, and at a more discrete, technical level), I just had to sit back and grieve for what never came to pass, and for what we still have the potential to realize, but currently are not. Crudely put, it is the wireless transmission of power. But that is its most gross form. Imagine just as one embodiment, that type of technology developed to the same level as, say, cellphones are now. Every little device in your house or on your person, functioning with no need for batteries, just the receiver as already has been described.

[For those of you who have read the Tesla biography I have already recommended, _Wizard_, the analogy to the crystal radio (as Mikado rightly pointed out) will not be lost. Note which passages in the book include italics and then come back and talk to me.]

But at the highest level it is the recognition of the fundamental principle of enoughness, that the universe already supplies an extraordinary surplus of everything we might need, if we have or can arrange the proper receptivity to accept and utilize it (you can take this from both the technical/practical and the spiritual standpoints).

And now we are back to Bob Marley, and coming into harmony with the higher vibration?

R.
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

seeing odd guiding connections

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Radomir,

You mentioned Bob Marley and I was struck again with the "teaching" mode that Mr. Twigsnapper falls into sometimes. Being one for a good number of years I can see certain techniques but Mr, Twigsnapper is unlike any teacher I have known ..... He teaches not what is known ..... but what are possibilities ..... and they seem to become real only when you recognize them...... his little roundabout the last time about Bob Marley was carefully designed to introduce not only the Marley mindset but the concrete set ..... the Decker connection ..... to the CIA .... and I recognizing the style again its as if he leaps into the air, taking us with him, knowing that we will land on something solid that was not seen before. I am making probably no sense to most of you and I understand. Its just a strange, strange thing to watch how what
SEEMS to be Random "Musings" is that what he called them ... or "ramblings" are not really that but the quickest path between the two points of our understanding. Where we just were and were we will be when we have completed this jump. It seems to be conciousness reaching and snapping between two points and we get to watch it in action. Fascinating! MarkC.
Radomir
Senior Cadet

gravity suit

Post by Radomir »

Just some references for the curious. Note there seems to be some contention as to who actually invented the first G-suit:

From: http://inventors.about.com/library/inve ... htsuit.htm
The first workable anti-gravity suit or flight suit, was developed by a Canadian team led by Doctor Wilbur Franks in 1941. However, G-suits for non-aviation purposes have been around since 1906, when Doctor George Crile invented a G-suit to treat shock. The Franks Flying Suit Mark II (FFS Mk II) was the world's first "G" (gravity) suit used in combat. This flight suit was invented by Canadian Wilbur Franks in 1941 to prevent pilot blackout from high acceleration and G-force.

Wilbur Franks also co-invented the RCAF Human Centrifuge which was used to stimulate G-forces at high speeds, to train pilots in maneuvering combat aircraft under G-force pressure.
And more at:
http://www.abc.net.au/lateline/content/2003/hc34.htm

Now, I think the most salient question to consider is whether as the electrogravitic field works on the craft, there is any need for a G-suit at all. I believe the consensus was that there is no sensation of movement, much less inertia, inside such a craft, otherwise the occupants would be turned to jelly given some of the reported acceleration rates and turn angles, not to mention stop-on-a-dime maneuvers that such craft have been reported to make.

Another fine idea to consider would be whether you could take the technology to the point of development where a suit itself could have the properties of the electrogravitic effect. I can't conceptualize how, given the voltage gradients we have come to understand are necessary, without frying the suit wearer. But then, perhaps once development got to the point of producing a virtual field gradient (I'm making this up but doesn't it sound good?) a backpack suit might work?

Better shove off to sleep. Can you tell I've missed the board?

R.
Radomir
Senior Cadet

agreed

Post by Radomir »

Mark I agree completely that his teaching mode, as you call it, is a teaching in and of itself. And an extraordinary gift to us all.

We can only, however inadequately, attempt to express our gratitude in proportion to what has been given.

Night everyone.

R.