Chapter 59: The Whole Deal

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

your impression

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Mikado,

No, I am seriously asking you your impression of the communications system. Details can wait for another time. It just strikes me that part of this consideration has always had the essence of " communication" to it and what better need for a communications device than its ability to keep track and in contact with a " ship" ..... golden .... or not? Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Paul wrote "Stuck"

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
Whatever you seek, will find you, if you really mean it.
Neil Young wrote,
" I want to live,
Keep me searching for a heart of GOLD, and I'm getting OLD.
I crossed the OCEANS,
It's such a FINE LINE,
That keeps me searching for a heart of GOLD."
Kevin
It's a fine line, it is, one inch wide.
I expect to find 144 lines.
nothing is by chance, bruce Cathie.
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

thank you Navigator

Thank you Navigator for the words of encouragement. I can't get that UTUBE message on my computer but I think I have enough to go on. Starting East soon and expect, as you said, that my course will find me. Destination ( thanks also to you ) will be the ringing rocks of Pa. As I have always said. When you pull on a golden shimmering thread and another responds in the distance .... it is a call that needs to be answered. Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

a question

Kevin,

You wrote "The dragon will be arriving soon, from the sun, a fiery dragon, and we need to learn how to defeat it, I am positive and negative about this."

I understand , but I have a question about the both positive and negative response. A person can always go both ways in time, positive in one direction, negative meaning the other. So does your thought carry with it that feeling of position in time? Something happened in the past, something about to happen in the future, no thats wrong , isn't it? Its both at the same time, NOW ..... or are we talking ......something else here? Just checking my charts.

Its OK everybody. Just Hobbit talk here. Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
Pennsylvania.
http://wallsandcairns.blogspot.com/
Read her about me.
Please meet up with her.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

meeting

Absolutely kevin! and I share with you and everyone else here on the forum .... a quote from her post

"I won't editorialize at length now. I'll just suggest that we don't require the lead of our forebearers in order to establish a relationship with the landscape on which we live. Even where any and all ancient structures have been destroyed, we can still notice the hills, the rocks, the springs, the streams, and their interaction with movements of objects in the skies. We can find places that look or feel different, notice stones and plants and animals. If you pursue a relationship with the landscape around you, there comes a point where you become possessed of a growing conviction that something is responding, sometimes in ways that seem obvious if hard to believe, or in ways that seem real but hard to put a mental finger on.

It is always worth remembering that every inch of the earth is as ancient as the land at Giza, at Stonehenge, at Newgrange. We're still these small, ephemeral beings passing over the surface of this huge and ancient planet. There are secrets hidden in plain sight."

I really appreciate what she says about not needing the "lead of our forebearers to establish a relationship with the landscape ..... but you and I know and she even writes that SOMETHING IS RESPONDING.

Obvious, if hard to believe. Secrets hidden in plain sight.

Thankyou Navigator. Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: your impression

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Mikado,

No, I am seriously asking you your impression of the communications system. Details can wait for another time. It just strikes me that part of this consideration has always had the essence of " communication" to it and what better need for a communications device than its ability to keep track and in contact with a " ship" ..... golden .... or not? Elizabeth
Still having one of those thick days I suppose.

I am going to assume that you mean that the Argonaut, if constructed, would have to have some means of communication with their base.

My understanding, both empirical and from reading, would be that in this science, the means of communications would have been established long before the ability to generate the means of travel. Therefore, I believe the method of communication was developed in principle and in practice between 1946 and 1953. Now, going out on a limb a little further, this advancement and knowledge would have opened doors as to solving obstacles to generate propulsion (it really isn't that but we'll use that word for now). The biggest obstacle was overcome in the late sixties and it was in Philadelphia ( it may have been started in Meadville but if I were Dr Brown, I wouldn't have even bothered, but then, I further believe that it was done to create a fork in the road and create a diversion from his real needs.) After Meadville, he needed to test a theory and prove a principle in a vacuum. I am rambling.

I'll bet dinner on the above that it is in the right church, maybe wrong pew, but the right church none the less.

Mikado ( I hope this is what you are asking )
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

long day

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth,

I still don't think I answered you question after rereading what I posted.

I really am feeling,......disconnected today.

How about this, "Electrogravitic communication"?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

right

Exactly what I was thinking. ( does that make us geniuses together or "Hansel and Gretel?")I can see that. The communications system FIRST AND THEN THE "PROPULSION SYSTEM" ( which is STILL different than the later developments.)

This is the thing that boggles my mind. All of this development in the middle of a time ( as Mr. Twigsnapper has said) everybody was spying on everybody. It just stupifying to me that no one ever really picked up on this thread earlier.

But I suppose if anyone had those thoughts then they were pretty thoroughly laughed out of Dodge. and I guess thats why it was important to keep that public reaction well fueled.

We talk about "communications" .. all of us here on this wonderful forum and even Justice was railing and ranting about SOMETHING but still the ability to step up and say. HEY, we are" talking" with another form of intelligence here. An intelligence that lives right alongside of us and has for as long as we have been here but still we don't admit it to our conciousness. Now, that was a mistatement. I believe that it EXCLUDES itself from our conciousness, like a deer in a forest ..... because we as a race are not SAFE to interact with yet. Does that sound wierd? Probably. Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
TIME?
A time to gather stones together?
Sorry you can't get youtube, its time to fly with the byrds.
Turn turn turn.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNopQq5lWqQ
Down the rabbit hole, if dave Crosby will fit?

Kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

"Time" in a chicago song

Post by Trickfox »

Does anybody really know what time it is?

Does anybody really care?

If so I can't imagine why

We've all got time enough to cry

"A good old 70s song by Chicago"
trickfox....help
Mikado, you know "John Titor" warned us about playing around with time travel. I guess I decided to try it anyway. I'm just jealous because Titor's "dual kilpinsky ion trap" was built inside a nice new hummer.

I still haven't figured out where I'm building mine, but I've already used it so....
Now I'm having all kinds of hiccups over it.

All in all, I still think it will be worth it, but then I'm not done travelling yet.
in fact I haven't even started......

well..... Never mind.....

See the problem now?
trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Vintages

Post by Paul S. »

kevin.b wrote:As a 49 vintage myself
Actually, my truck is a 1949 (with some 1953 GMC parts -- same sheet metal).

I myself am a 1950 model.

About the best that can be said is that the truck will always get to the next age milestone a year ahead of me.

But you know, under the right circumstances, on the right roads... driving that old truck around has a certain "time machine" quality to it...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Location, Location, Location

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote:[My understanding, both empirical and from reading, would be that in this science, the means of communications would have been established long before the ability to generate the means of travel. Therefore, I believe the method of communication was developed in principle and in practice between 1946 and 1953. Now, going out on a limb a little further, this advancement and knowledge would have opened doors as to solving obstacles to generate propulsion (it really isn't that but we'll use that word for now). The biggest obstacle was overcome in the late sixties and it was in Philadelphia ( it may have been started in Meadville but if I were Dr Brown, I wouldn't have even bothered, but then, I further believe that it was done to create a fork in the road and create a diversion from his real needs.) After Meadville, he needed to test a theory and prove a principle in a vacuum. I am rambling.

I'll bet dinner on the above that it is in the right church, maybe wrong pew, but the right church none the less.
Actually, I'd go a little farther than that. Assuming all of this is, indeed, on the right track, then I'd say: right church, right pew, and maybe just off by a seat or two.

What else is in the hymnal in front of you?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Langley
Senior Officer

Agnew's Brotherhood of Man

Post by Langley »

The confluence of the technology and human awareness could be brought about by the introduction of a universal thread the answer to which was the introduction of the technology.

Agnew's vision of a collection of leaders conflicted with the established geopolitical order as well as the military industrial complex which was at a high point at that time.

The driving force behind many of today's themes of universal threats are organisations such as the Club of Rome, formed by leading European Industrialists. ie Major funders being Fiat and VW.

It was from this funding that the book The Limits to Growth sprang, and which led to the Global 2000 Report to President Carter, and later "Beyond the Limits.

What is occurring (under the quise of a phony trans atlantic contest over the facts) (which has to occur in order to contain both sides of the argument which will synthesis a sufficient universal threat (which is real))
is the introduction of a universal threat sufficient to unite the tribes and to introduce the concept of a transitional economy as the age of oil ends.

And even if Brown wanted to introduce the technology unilaterally, he would have been prevented from doing so.

It interests me that Agnew was into nuclear physics. Teller has been introduced into the story. The Quantum Germans has been covered.

What we have here is a technology which establishes the nature of reality in a manner which at one and the same time challanges conventional religion and cultural forms yet which establishes that which is ordinarily considered metaphysical as concrete and applicable.

Just as the text books are wrong about the energy balance involved in the emission of a beta plus particle from a nucleus, (Los Alamos will be happy to tell you we have no need to know) the presentation of the nature of things is an inculcation constructed to meet national needs. Things are about to go global.

And the technology could not have released without that and without a transitional economy. Such would mean economic and social chaos.

Teller knew why an atomic bomb generates an electromagnetic pulse. TT Brown's technology needs an ionised field. Ionising radiation is so named for an obvious reason.

The more I read Paul's chapters, the more in awe I am.

For what their worth, these are my thoughts on the matter. Except to say there is no certainty in the concept of the inherent goodness of our fearless leaders. Technology is neutral. Humans have moral choice and moral failings.
Langley
Senior Officer

UHF as a Power Source

Post by Langley »

Radio of the right frequency can be both a means of communication and a means of transmission of power.

The only difference between TV and gamma is frequency.

Put a metal object inside a microwave oven and it will downshift the microwaves into AC current. An example of wireless transmission of voltage is a microwave oven leakage detector. Open one up and there inside is basically a recieving antenna, a rectifier and a moving coil meter. Enlarge the antenna, upgrade the rectifier and replace the moving coil meter with an electric and you have, in the presence of a suitable frequency of RF a remotely powered means of propulsion.

The trick is getting the frequency high enough. Its logical that TT Brown was working on antenna at one stage.

I could be wrong, of course.