Chapter 59: The Whole Deal

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

ah

Post by twigsnapper »

Ah! Theres that too! twigsnapper
grinder
Senior Officer

so what happens?

Post by grinder »

Paul,

I am really locked into the fact that Morgan has finally made this honking big decision. Chose his path for sure. Do you think that he realized that it was going to be a lifetime decision? I mean, REALLY? you know the man fairly well I think. Was it ever disclosed that he married? had a family? settled anywhere? All boils down to that scene on the street corner with the green light. doesn't it?

Somehow I just need to know more about what happened in his life after that Are you going to be able to tell us? Do you think he was happy with his decision or do you think, after all of these years, he regretted that decision? Can you tell me anything on this score? This is not an idle question for me, maybe you understand. Thinking of following certain footsteps. Trying to gather as much information as possible. grinder
Trickfox
The Magician

good questions

Post by Trickfox »

Those are awfully good questions Grinder. I also would like the answer, because of the same reasons.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Re: What if

Post by Bulwark »

Bulwark wrote:
twigsnapper wrote: Dorchester, for example.
Let's see what is right here in front....er...buried? I could ask a zillion questions but as I noticed, you refrain alot. How about this, coal.
twigsnapper wrote: The saying may be dust to dust, ashes to ashes but again in the world of the changing matrix what would you take that to mean? Alot of things happen in between and tears with ashes can make .... concrete. twigsnapper
I believe I could follow you on this but I believe I have the first one, I'll let this one for someone else.

To Linda B., those pesky creatures are beginning to run amok that we talked about.

Bulwark
Ok, since it appears at first glance that no one has picked up on my meaning of "coal", here is a link.

http://s8int.com/page8.html

Just a few oddities.

Bulwark
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

not enough time

Post by Victoria Steele »

OBJECTS OUT OF TIME INDEED. OOPARTS ! ..... fascinating! Thanks for this lead. I know NOTHING about all of this. Sheeze.

I have to admit to not knowing very much about all of this at all. Why is that? Is it just so fantastic that people just don't want to even attempt to find explanations for all of this?.

Perhaps one of the difficulties of some of these "finds" is that they point to a human history that is completely out of the box from which we have drawn our knowledge.

Could some of these strange " footprints" have been caused by people who walked from the time that we understand through some sort of a portal into another dimension which would equate to a different age?

I mean if Dr. Brown figured that he could do it physically perhaps nature also does it randomly? Perhaps Capturing objects from one time and deposting them in another? So what you could be seeing here might be a combination of several different causes. some of them intentional? Some of them not!

Can you imagine what it might have been like perhaps to be a "modern man" and find himself transported to the distant past ( that phrase even makes no sense anymore actually because it must be as close as a heartbeat away.) It would take maybe a week I should think and your modern man would have given up his ideas of trying to "teach" those around him of things that they flat could not understand. And if they hadn't clubbed him to death for being strange .... he would be eating with his fingers like the best of them. And in two generations all his stories of skyscrapers and airplanes and ... whatever .... would be just myths.

My question is. If these things have been so well recorded and there is SO MUCH ... why hasn't sit all been taken seriously? Is the thought process so damned uncomfortable? so challenging? So upsetting? Victoria
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Victoria Steele,
How Do?
To try and cope with the level of skeptism I am subjected to in forums pertaining to the megalithic world , I have decided to simply view people as machines, loaded with a software package.
This software is continually upgraded and re-inforced ( concreted ) into successive generations , and installed as facts.
Any rogue new software package will be attacked.
I have been attempting to reason with the megalithic world that a vast array of evidence points to superior knowledge been upon this planet in the distant past.
Many people then say that aliens etc have landed here and interbred, which is possible, but I have always thought it is merely ourselves.
The 26,000 year precession will be very relevant to all of this, try to imagine where this planet was 26,00 years ago, it will have been right next to where we are now, just a ripple of cardboard away.
The only probable difference will be that it was/is only at a lower frequency, this is because i consider everything is upon a fibonacci spiral heading into the centre point of universe, which is actually the source.
Therefore all the time frames our present software package based upon linear lines, needs upgrading .
This upgrade is imminent on the 21st of Dec 2012, thats when our pole will align with the centre point of the universe, and our frequency will again lift up, not the end of the world or anything like that, just a new world, hopefully where fear is left behind.
It all comes around again, and again etc.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Victoria Steele,
I have posted this site before, but it does show what i was just waffling about.
Remember also that the area of space we are presently trundling through, will contain within the aether, all the knowledge relevant to past fly by's.
Anyone who's head is not cast in concrete and thus insulated, will be liable to recieve downloads of information from this , and suddenly seemingly just KNOW things.
http://www.lunarplanner.com/HolyCross.html#construction
Kevin, tuned into radio 1.618, also on .618.
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Victoria,
Sorry about this, not quite woke up yet ( time difference?)
This man, is spot on,
Nassim Haramein,
http://crossingtheeventhorizon.com/
press play on the short trailer, if your ready to spiral in/out?
I am so fortunate to be able to slice through all of this daily, with dowsing rods, the patterns are infinite, but based upon a measurable system.
My dowsing ability is rising every day, I can now simply just think of anything or anyone, and be pointed to them /it.
IT sure is a spooky place, but I love it, and it seems to be two way.

Kevin
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Gewis wrote:[....Technical stuff in lovely explanation....
As for sewing the badges into their clothes, I don't think it has anything to do except making sure people remember to wear them. I never got the impression that they were hidden. It was just standard practice at the facility. People deal with nuclear stuff all the time. I suppose I should wear a badge just walking through the underground lab here...

Oh, which EHD (I always think electrohydrodynamics for some reason :lol: ) just pointed out.
Thanks for all that Gewis, it helped a lot. Some of it helped me remember things that were explained to fundamental level to me many years ago.

So if spin vectors are of no special use, why does the Los Alamos site contain reams of references to them, some of which are restricted? What is the relevence of spin vectors in general?

I take your point about the lab coats, but where I come from, it I could see a blue square at the waist, and a mil green tube top in the top pocket, I had to say either "Here put these on" or "please leave". The idea of not having em in plain sight sort of strikes me as odd. But may be thats just the way they did it.

But thanks for the explanation, great. Got most of it.
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: one thing I know

Post by Langley »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:In this fascinating discussion between you here on scientific questions, there is ONE thing I do know. ( the rest leaves my face in the dust)

According to the journals she kept at the time Linda made the comment that EVERYONE who was admitted to "the hill" at she called it ,was required to wear a specially issued white lab coat. No one without one of those coats was allowed past the front gate. Dr. Brown and Linda kept their coats there at the guard shack, putting them on in the morning, leaving them at night. Linda made the note that she thought that was great because she didn't have to worry about washing it or starching it again because that was always done for her by some mysterious service.

So to answer your question. Whatever those badges were EVERYONE was required to wear one because all of them were sewn into the coat. ( and yes, maybe to keep Linda (and perhaps others?) from " fiddling with them" <g>. Good point!

I'll leave you guys (and girls) to this scientific discussion . I think that you are all WONDERFUL. But maybe the above observation helps too. Elizabeth
Hi Elizabeth, well, it might have been a good system, though unconventional. You see, until I read Pauls book I hadnt read any mention of Teller and Groves in relation to Brown's work. Which is probably a reflection of my lack of reading. The Navy's official site comes closest in its rebuttal of Brown's work, citing "radar experiments" as the cause of the "rumours about a Philadephia Experiment". Though Berlitz writes re Einstein and Brown, its not a direct connection between ionising radiation and Brown's work. But the fission reaction and its consequences and the developments since all hinge upon the only widespread application of Relativity. It opened up the way to unleashing levels of energy unheard of in the realms of chemistry. But it is also an exploration into the nature and structure of the cosmos. So the liking of Brown to Teller and Groves to me is logical and to be expected and a clue that from very early on the government wanted in for first dibs. That Brown was being co-opted and that apart from controlled leaks, probably to present fudges to the Russians, everything, including the application of Relativity theory in a new way, would be suppressed and classified. And seeing as Brown spoke to Morgan in the same way that Groves spoke to Pace, (though in a kinder way) I'm seeing what I know to be there. A very structured way of dealing with classified information. If one has a security clearance it stays for life. And one can only talk about things when they become recorded publically sometimes. (I am not talking about myself here, as it obvious, I know very little, except that I was cleared to a higher level than Pace, believe it or not, and I bet McArthur copped it big deal for sending Pace into a Top Secret area, when he wasnt in fact allowed to be there, and thats a concrete precedent for Brown's complex moves re his daughter and Morgan. In this chapter, Linda goes through the usual "revolving door" only to bang her face into the glass when it is locked on her part way through.

Everyone is being given last chance choices in this chapter. So its do or dont time.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

hallpasses

Post by twigsnapper »

Langley,

commenting here on a couple of points. here are your words

"I take your point about the lab coats, but where I come from, it I could see a blue square at the waist, and a mil green tube top in the top pocket, I had to say either "Here put these on" or "please leave". The idea of not having em in plain sight sort of strikes me as odd. But may be thats just the way they did it. "

In an area where "Please Leave" takes on epic (and perhaps fatal proportion) it is far better to issue a " badge" that can be seen at a very good distance away. ( and kept track of from a distance) The coat itself in this case was a very visual hall pass. The fact that the "company ID , ie, name etc" happened to be incorporated with a dosimeter was nearly secondary. To repeat what I think Elizabeth mentioned NO ONE stepped onto "the hill" without one of those white lab coats on. NO ONE. Once wearing it the visitors every move was monitored.

So when you make the statement that "not having them in plain sight sort of strikes me as odd" you have misunderstood the complexity of this security arrangement. The devices were in plain sight, but the coat was the hall pass. twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Location, Location, Location

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul S. wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:[My understanding, both empirical and from reading, would be that in this science, the means of communications would have been established long before the ability to generate the means of travel. Therefore, I believe the method of communication was developed in principle and in practice between 1946 and 1953. Now, going out on a limb a little further, this advancement and knowledge would have opened doors as to solving obstacles to generate propulsion (it really isn't that but we'll use that word for now). The biggest obstacle was overcome in the late sixties and it was in Philadelphia ( it may have been started in Meadville but if I were Dr Brown, I wouldn't have even bothered, but then, I further believe that it was done to create a fork in the road and create a diversion from his real needs.) After Meadville, he needed to test a theory and prove a principle in a vacuum. I am rambling.

I'll bet dinner on the above that it is in the right church, maybe wrong pew, but the right church none the less.
Actually, I'd go a little farther than that. Assuming all of this is, indeed, on the right track, then I'd say: right church, right pew, and maybe just off by a seat or two.

What else is in the hymnal in front of you?

--PS
As I open the hymnal up and look into it and since you didn't specify a particular page, I'll pick one.

Mr. Decker was into aviation. Mr. Decker was motivated by the buck. Mr. Decker enjoyed both for they both allowed a certain sense of freedom. Mr. Decker saw Dr. Brown's "ideas" as a new form of propulsion that would revolutionize aviation. It was not to be. By the mid 60's Mr. Decker realized this and wanted no more, at least until he was made an offer. In the end, it was his Waterloo and that was not necessarily created by "Caroline". Remember his loves and look to the economy in the early 70's as to his demise.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
grinder
Senior Officer

the character

Post by grinder »

Maybe you guys can tell that I have been interested in figuring out the character of this " Caroline Group" and this is what I have puzzled out so far.

They will offer opportunities to individuals to "help them" reach particular personal agendas (which happen to be in line with theirs ), and if all goes well, all prosper. (William Stephenson went from one jump infront of the sheriff after his bankruptcy to a multimillionaire just within ten years. ( actually I think closer to five)

.... But if you make the wrong choices for yourself along the way, don't look to the Caroline Group for your particular salvation. Its interesting. It seems that your own personal choice ranks higher with them than their own time frame. Look at it. They are obviously very powerful. They could MAKE things happen but they don't. They seem to manuver us into the situation where we can do it ... then they wait to see if we do?

They might have tough rules for their own members regarding "
leaving" the group but for all who simply "rub shoulders" with them they seem to encourage you to do it all on your own steam, and while you are doing that odd things happen to help you out. Coincidences of good fortune?

And for those who decide to go to the "inside" I think it is known to them from the very first what sort of a challenge that is going to be . Remember Morgans meeting with the Russian , Tolstoys grandson, in Florida? That was a description of what was at stake. Morgan was bascially told, "you join past a certain point .... you try to leave .... you will be dead."

Oddly though I never got the feeling in Dr. Browns expression in the pictures I have seen that he ever did anything that he did not want to do and when he "signed on" he did it happily for a lifetime of service to a cause he believed it. I find that appealing and admirable. And of course I am still trrying to figure out if Morgan felt that he made the right choice and if it was all worth it. And what about you Mr. Twigsnapper. You hinted once talking to MarkC that you had a family somewhere? Were you able to have both the family and your "job" for the Caroline Group.

I think the thing that is fascinating to me is that idea that this is a Group that continues in time and that it has a long history with the people who have joined it. Question is, like Morgan, what would a person be willing to give up? grinder
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: hallpasses

Post by Langley »

twigsnapper wrote:Langley,

commenting here on a couple of points. here are your words ( etc...) NO ONE. Once wearing it the visitors every move was monitored.

So when you make the statement that "not having them in plain sight sort of strikes me as odd" you have misunderstood the complexity of this security arrangement. The devices were in plain sight, but the coat was the hall pass. twigsnapper
Fair comment. I worked in a secure area where there was more than just one place where lab coats were worn. There, not all lab coats were equal.
grinder
Senior Officer

tags

Post by grinder »

Help me out here guys because my memory goes really foggy. I remember reading that Sandia Labs had developed what they called some sort of "tag" that was supposed to identify soldiers in the field. I guess its a passive sort of thing so it can't be read by just anybody ... in other words you can't "sweep " for it because it is not transmitting. I guess that it just waits for a signal from one of those NSA/NRO spy satellites and then it transmits all the information back regarding that particular soldier.

Now, I first heard about this about three years ago but do you think it would be possible for a Group like the Caroline Group to have THAT sort of thing in that "badge" sewn into the white lab coat that everyone was required to wear? Boy, if thats the case when Mr. Twigsnapper called it a hallpass and security he really meant it huh?

They sure would have been able to keep track of everyone that way, within a couple of feet anyway. grinder