Bruce Cathie UFO's and Antigravity propulsion technologies

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Justice League

Re: horses and blinders

Post by Justice League »

grinder wrote:You started this Justice with all of your posts . Now that you have responses, are they going to meet up with your expectations?

>< none of these responses have ANTYHING TO do with what i posted, its all been bullshit - "who are you, why should i beleive you, you can't post that, it's too much too soon, its not enough, what does this mean, what's your agenda, .....

><IF i were a psychologist and I was psychoanalyzing this forum like it was one person, you would be a Neurotic!

>< My expectation was that this would be filled with about 75% peanut gallery repsonses, 20% rail against it no matter what - becasue i can...4% I am comfortable standing by the standlines while you hang yourself and then 1% - I get it man, But what do you think about this?

>< I didn't have any expectations, so i am quite willing to expend a tremendous amount of time and energy IF i can learn something from that interaction with and exchange of ideas with that 1% - even if i have to deal with the 95% of KNowledge without wisdom.

You said something about a horse with blinders on. Are you sure that you h aven't allowed yourself to be that horse?

>< Sure - we are blind to the things we can't yet see!

I am waiting for your answer too about whether or not you have read Pauls book.

>< Already answered at length, by the time you read this. NO.

And like Gregg said, it really doesn't make all that much difference if you havent but it would explain a few things. Your rather haughty attack on Paul for not doing his work, (remember that comment? I do). I am sure I could pull it up.

>< Please do i am not sure what you are referring to, Paul is doing a lot of work, to what are you referring to specifically?

If you had READ his book I doubt that you would have the .... how did you spell them Mikado? Cajones? ( works for me) to say what you did.

>< Unfortunately there are never any less than two sides to every argument, thought, every action, and whatever you are referring - and your feelings about that, can only be based on a very small part of private "discussions," that I and Paul and the forum elders have been hammering out and discussing for many, many months now. So before you go assuming things, just understand that you do not have enough information to Judge any us in any way, becasue you truly have no idea what our motives and intentions, and as you are all so found of saying, "agenda."

And while we are taking exception to a few of the things that have been so liberally spewed in our direction I really have to say it was not kind of you to lump Elizabeth in there as someone who has not "bothered" to do her work. Nobody works harder than she does.( except maybe Paul) I challenge you on that point.

>< Sure.

So yes, like, and alongside Gregg. I want to know if you have bothered to give Paul the respect he deserves by reading the chapters that you can find so easily.? After all, why shouldn't we expect that of you? You posted all of Vasillatos work and thought that we should read THAT! So its boiled down to the old " put up or shut up". Maybe I am going against the trend of thinking here to give you every opportunity to express yourself.

>< Well, since you bring it up, the real reason i haven't read ANYTHING he has written is becaused i made a promise to myself that i wouldnt pollute my mind with anything that I didn't experience myself. I don't want to read something, some piece of knowledge that wasn't mine and put that in my book and in a sense, "steal," that from him.

>< I made a promise that i would not steal his ideas, his years of hard work as others have done to me, many times over and will i suspect continue to do so. (Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery) I told Paul i would not publish a word about TTB until AFTER he publishes his book. SInce my attention recently has been finishing my first book the norfolk incident and i got sidetracked doing the EYewitness conference for the Phoenix lights witnesses a few months ago, my sharing of knowledge here is in line with tying up loose ends of that book. THe second book I have written, Phoenix Rising, is the one that deals with TTB and as it is not nearly as put together as the norfolk incident, my TTB research was put on hold. SO that Paul (and others) would not feel threatened by my presence i pledged on my honor that i would not Steal his fire.

>< there is no way that YOU or anyone else here could know this, but Paul and others will confirm that I speak the truth. Now i can't steal Paul's line or tack on things if i read his book can I?

>< But i can try to find out what the most provocative information i have come across about TTB was in the form of the work by V. Like Paul I too have published my "BOOK" on a Forum - free for all to see. Despite our rather rough sabre rattling and introduction, I have no doubt, based on faith in a mutual friend, that we will be good friends if not irrascible foes. You can't put two bulls in a china shop and not expect a few dishes to get broken?!

It just occurred to me why you want all of our comments. So tht you can draw from us? So that YOU won't have to do the work yourself? Now, if thats your agenda thats shoddy indeed. grinder
:lol: Yeah that's it, i have learned so much here in the two days i have been here...............you guys have really enlightened me with your knowledge and wisdom.... :lol:

I am trying to share somethings with you guys, but it doesnt really seem worth my effort, you don't want to learn anything.
Justice League

Re: Speaking of Agendas

Post by Justice League »

Paul S. wrote:I've been waiting for an excuse to share this, from the New Yorker:

You really are a bunch of paranoid fuckers aren;t you...

Jesus Christ with salt and pepper,
Justice League

Post by Justice League »

flowperson wrote:Geez...go to work on a Saturday morning and I have to wade through about four pages of posts after ten hours of work just to catch up on one thread ! Sheesh !

William/justice...whatever your handle on this site may be, I view what you are doing constitutes a non-linear, and intentionally corrupting intervention into a linear exercise, which is for all of us to come to some sort of mutual set of understandings regarding TTBrown's work, and how that set of understandings might enhance and accentuate Paul's task of writing about TTB's life and times.

>< Now comes the Prescient one...

As far as I'm concerned that Cathie dude's work might be important, and then again it might not be. We all know that space and time are constituted by vibrational phenomena that collapse into material states under certain gravitational conditions. And yes...some of us even understand what standing waves (solitons) are and how they function within material realities. But we're trying to determine collectively why and how, and did TT Brown bring meaningful things to the table to enhance our understandings of all that during the 20th century ?

>< TO understand a man, FIrst YOU HAVE TO IMAGINE WALKING A MILE IN HIS SHOES....A mile in his shoes would be in 1942 at the cavalier Hotel, where by chance he was decided to take a walk down a beach...and he found his self walking down a beach and he came across a man and his family wading by the seashore and stopped and spoke to the man, and the men became good friends....and they KNEW each other in ways that few could ever really fathom and had effected each other in subtle yet powerful ways that no- one lest the men themselves and those WORTHY of it would ever know...or fathom.

And your non-linear intrusions into our collective efforts are seriously disrupting our work...but then that's not such a surprise to you is it ? Since you are from the stomping grounds of Jay Seculow and Pat Robertson, it might be some sort of localized phenomenon concerning perceptions of reality in the Virginia Beach community. Never having been there myself I speak from ignorance and not experience.

>< Yes you do, prescient and honest = i like you already!

As a builder...tell me, do you build lasting and sound structures by shoving together non-linear components haphazardly, or do you follow the time tested methods of laying foundations, building frameworks, and adding coverings as a project progresses to completion ? I'd be interested in your answer for this project is a similar thing, only it's being done here with thoughts and words, and sentences, and paragraphs.

>< That's funny - Prescient, Honest and INtutitve...AS a builder, I start with an idea, a concept, then i draw a plan (general ideas) and I throw all those ideas out - NOT EXCLUDING ANY - until my client says I DON"T LIKE THAT - or i can't afford that, or i get a negative response. Then only after considering ALL the POSSIBILITIES I eliminate the IM-Possibilities and whatever is left, I build upon that.

><THen I make my final plan, then i publish my book, then i submit my final plan to the Permits office. THen I wait for the client to tchange their mind and issue a change order, or a find a fault somewhere, or something always, always, always come up that you couldn't predict and throws those plans in disarray and you have to start from sratch. Nobody said life was fair, nobody said life is easy.

><THen usually we dig the footing, have it inspected, then pour concrete, then build foundation, thn floor, then abother inspection, and i could go on....but the esoteric and actual answer to your questions is the same. the founsdations you speak of are the easy part, building is the easy part, its all the bullshit you have to go through to get there.

><Sorry there are two ways to look at change orders here metaphorically and in reality and that is : Change orders are a pain in the ass, they take up lost time, they require rethinking every aspect of your original plan and they make everyones job that much harder.

>< On the other hand, Change orders mean more money, more profit, and offer an oppurtunity to learn what people want and like and how they make - or fail to make important decisions, until its too late. So I learn from change orders, and the next job i do, i go that much farther to makle sure my client HAS every oppurtunity to examine ALL the possibilities - BEFORE i make the final plan.....

But even these things are not really the primary issues here. The realities we thrive in and enjoy all around us here today are the result of linear forms of thinking and living ever since all of us came into this world millenia ago and lived a wandering and nomadic life. We find kernels of truth through our experiences and even have non-linear experiences of novelty that turn into useful memes for our cultures to add to our rucksacks of our civilizations' linear building tools.

>< LIfe would be very boring without them...

That's all we are doing here...so far it seems that you are not willing to do this with us...how's about getting with the program ?

Fondly,

flow.... 8)
A reasonable man conforms to the world around him
AN unsreasonable man makes the world conform to him,
All progress is made by the unreasonable man.

You say you are a linear person, yet you speak like a poet, all systems seek entropy - opposites attract...Those that are alike - (Like paul and i) Repel each other.

Mathmatician eh? too left brain for me bro.
><
Justice League

Re: and this

Post by Justice League »

Mikado14 wrote:
Justice League wrote:
grinder wrote:Justice,

Above you said this " So when you study harmonic vibrations, you come across the idea of resonance. So vibration and resonance are fundamental to unserstanding anti-gravity technologies like TTB."

You might be entirely right. But how do you get to your conclusion? What have you read of TTBrowns work that would give you this impression? What happened to all of the high voltage work and is it somehow connected with what you are saying?

grinder
Once again, you ask fo baby steps, but you are moving ahead faster than i can give you the answers you seek.

Everything - all matter - all energy is a vibration. PERIOD.

Let's start with that fundamental very simple concept and move forward from there. eh?
Ok, I don't want baby steps.

Download your experimentation, your data, your calculations. In short, show me the math, show me the experiments that enable you to make a definitive statement to the point of using "PERIOD".

Until then....

Mikado
Sweety its already been done E=MC2

You cannot define matter except in using light in the equation. C=Light. m=mass E=energy

Simple - elegantly.

IF light is both a wave and a particle then it is a vibration - like a harmonic, like an electron jumping shells, there is no "in between," shells.

Thus when we measure light - we can see "waves," only but what is a wave - but a vibration, a result of harmonic wave a frequency.

PERIOD. ><
Justice League

Re: Nope

Post by Justice League »

Mikado14 wrote:
Trickfox wrote:I don't even have questions I'm just waiting for answers too.... any answers.

This reminds me of "the cattle prod approach" to making friends. You walk up to a stranger and jolt him with 40 Kv. If he gets excited and wants more then he's your new friend.

The trouble is,... it's hard to make new friends.

The good thing about it ...-is that you don't have to worry about your new friends because they are harmless.

Trickfox
Can I hold onto my needle nose pliers when you do it?

<g>

Mikado
Yeah give me a hit too!
Justice League

Re: and this

Post by Justice League »

Justice League wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:
Justice League wrote: Once again, you ask fo baby steps, but you are moving ahead faster than i can give you the answers you seek.

Everything - all matter - all energy is a vibration. PERIOD.

Let's start with that fundamental very simple concept and move forward from there. eh?
Ok, I don't want baby steps.

Download your experimentation, your data, your calculations. In short, show me the math, show me the experiments that enable you to make a definitive statement to the point of using "PERIOD".

Until then....

Mikado
Sweety its already been done E=MC2

You cannot define matter or energy except in using light in the equation. C=Light. m=mass E=energy

(actually you can define matter or energy without light, but now we are really getting into anti-matter and other exotic shit - lets just stick to what most college people are aware of - E=mc2) FOr now.

Simple - elegantly.

IF light is both a wave and a particle then it is a vibration - like a harmonic, like an electron jumping shells, there is no "in between," shells.

Thus when we measure light - we can see "waves," only but what is a wave - but a vibration, a result of harmonic wave a frequency.

PERIOD. ><
Justice League

Re: dead air?

Post by Justice League »

Mikado14 wrote:
Justice League wrote: You have got to be kidding me!

You don't think ALL of your repsones haven't been a tad bit snippy!

I can't even post two paragraphs and you all are up each other's asses.

None of you except grinder has to show the slightest amount or resepct towards me or what i have to say.

WHy did you invite me here?
No sir, I do not think I have been snippy.

I appears your view is when like minded individuals agree, they are up each others' "asses". So whose are you up?

Very well put, just like your Monica inference.

Mikado
Do you hav a question about the thread topic Cathie?
Justice League

Re: Carry On

Post by Justice League »

Mikado14 wrote:
Justice League wrote:
Its quite amazing that i have posted only a few paragraphs, and out of the past 50 posts and replies only about 2 actually were specific to the thread topic, which is understanding, or trying to understand what Cathie's books are about.

The vast majority of the repsonses are character assination attacks and other tiresome and meaningless bullshit.

But I guess if this your idea of entertainment, get me a cup of coffee and some popcorn...no butter please.
Your on.....

"As my own research has shown me that physical reality is manifested by the harmonic nature of light, it appears logical that a vehicle constructed to the principles of harmonics will be required to set up the space-time fields necessary."

This is a quote from Cathie. I cannot find any real research other than observation and empirical data extrapolations. Can you elaborate on some experiments he performed to come to these conclusions?

><No only a handful of goevernments and ET's can do that. THis answers your first and second question!

"Base 10 is also a part of the harmonic process, and decimal points can be moved back and forth without altering the series of numbers."

Ok, if this is the case, then does that mean the first order harmonic of 700 cycles would be 70?

>< It would appear so, although in this particular strain i THINK he meant and also has to take into account, many ther factors that could effect a perfect harmonic resonance. If you have ever played a Tibten sunging bowl you will understand this.

Two questions, no character assassinations or anything else.

I look forward to your answers.

Mikado
><ANswers given, but really if I stole two sentences from Einstein's Rosenberg Bridge Theory Or Dirac's Holes theory or Felix Bloch's Diamgnetic wave theory....would you or anyone else really understand the greater theory?
Justice League

Re: <>><

Post by Justice League »

Trickfox wrote:>><<<>>< and whatever else.

You dropped the ball.....so it's my turn, Boy you have no clue what will happen next. You are just beginning this twirl-a-whirl bud....

>locality begins<

Cathie does not comprehend "orthogonality" he is stuck in sinusoidal asymptotics.
He has no idea what the time continuity theorem is all about, but then neither does most any person who has never studied first order logic.

I read the website stuff over a year ago. It did not impress me then, and it still does not impress me now

WHERE'S THE BEEF (as the little ol lady in the wendy's comercial says)

>><<
>>><<<<
>>>>>>>>>><
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Aw fuc?&5-it

What the bleep do I know

Let's see.... how about "un jeux de môt"

If you want the truth....talk to the league....the league of justice.........but a league implies that more than one person agrees......but there is only one justice league..... and nobody agrees with him......so how could there be a league......

That is justice for you....
Can I speak to LANDREW now?
>locality ends<

Do you hav a question about the thread topic Cathie?
Trickfox
Justice League

Re: Answers, and questions

Post by Justice League »

Trickfox wrote:Those are YOUR questions,as well as your answers, and this whole thread is your quest.......

They are certainly not my isssues.....

you are about to tell everyone in the world that YOU my dear Justice have never read anything Paul has written, and, of course you will be embarassing yourself in public for all in the future to see because there are things said here now that others have yet to experience.

So are you Bruce Cathie or is he just "your guru" for the moment?
I guess you will be telling us Cathie solved Maxwell's equations about the speed of light next right?

Mikado pass the popcorn would you?

Trickfox
Do you hav a Specific question about the thread topic Cathie?
Justice League

Re: Answers, and questions

Post by Justice League »

Trickfox wrote:Those are YOUR questions,as well as your answers, and this whole thread is your quest.......

They are certainly not my isssues.....

you are about to tell everyone in the world that YOU my dear Justice have never read anything Paul has written, and, of course you will be embarassing yourself in public for all in the future to see because there are things said here now that others have yet to experience.

So are you Bruce Cathie or is he just "your guru" for the moment?
I guess you will be telling us Cathie solved Maxwell's equations about the speed of light next right?

Mikado pass the popcorn would you?

Trickfox
Shit - i couldn't resist saying this...

I am really Gerry Vassilatos, pretending to be Bruce Cathie, pretending to be Philip Lefors Clark who says he is the incarnation of Edgar Cayce who thinks he is really TTBROWN, who in fact does not know he is really Justice League, who stole William Warwick's soul.........................

:lol: You are a motely group - i'll give you that!
Justice League

Post by Justice League »

Can we go forward now?
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

llittle boy lost.

Post by ladygrady »

Justice,

You really are a lost little boy, arn't you?
I submit that when you quit school to find yourself you have not been at all successful. What a grand waste of time you are.

Personally I tire of this nonsense. Paul can do what he wants but since this little lad had no interest at all in the story of Townsend Brown I have no interest in his post. grady
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Ladygrady, you are most certainly a courteous Lady.

And quite right.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

had enough too

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I have had enough too. Any other response would be demeaning. Mark