Bruce Cathie UFO's and Antigravity propulsion technologies

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Justice League

Re: misinformation

Post by Justice League »

grinder wrote:Stand in line. Its beat up on Justice week. Just keep Mr. twigsnapper from the magazine. (If you don't know what that means , well, just trust me on that)

But Elizabeth makes a really good point which I hope that you can see Justice. YOU are the one who mentioned blinders and one way thinking! Read it carefully. Thats NOT what Gregg was saying. He was making the point that we are instruments that are fine tuned to subtle influences. Did you misread that ALL.
And here is the kicker question for you. If you can't read what he meant to say and said .... How can you POSSIBLY expect us to trust your interpretation of other material? Theres my question and I would like an answer to that, if you don't mind? grinder
I have never asked anyone to trust me. I have said repeatedly to do your own homework.

I read what he said, I assimilated and I made ANOTHER different point...
LOL.

This is quite a quirky bunch...
Justice League

Re: Carry On

Post by Justice League »

Paul S. wrote:I am quite content to defer to the infinite wisdom of the hooded-robed elders here. Glad to see y'all having an amusing Saturday.

--PS
Its quite amazing that i have posted only a few paragraphs, and out of the past 50 posts and replies only about 2 actually were specific to the thread topic, which is understanding, or trying to understand what Cathie's books are about.

The vast majority of the repsonses are character assination attacks and other tiresome and meaningless bullshit.

But I guess if this your idea of entertainment, get me a cup of coffee and some popcorn...no butter please.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Carry On

Post by Mikado14 »

Justice League wrote:
Its quite amazing that i have posted only a few paragraphs, and out of the past 50 posts and replies only about 2 actually were specific to the thread topic, which is understanding, or trying to understand what Cathie's books are about.

The vast majority of the repsonses are character assination attacks and other tiresome and meaningless bullshit.

But I guess if this your idea of entertainment, get me a cup of coffee and some popcorn...no butter please.
Your on.....

"As my own research has shown me that physical reality is manifested by the harmonic nature of light, it appears logical that a vehicle constructed to the principles of harmonics will be required to set up the space-time fields necessary."

This is a quote from Cathie. I cannot find any real research other than observation and empirical data extrapolations. Can you elaborate on some experiments he performed to come to these conclusions?

"Base 10 is also a part of the harmonic process, and decimal points can be moved back and forth without altering the series of numbers."

Ok, if this is the case, then does that mean the first order harmonic of 700 cycles would be 70?

Two questions, no character assassinations or anything else.

I look forward to your answers.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

<>><

Post by Trickfox »

>><<<>>< and whatever else.

You dropped the ball.....so it's my turn, Boy you have no clue what will happen next. You are just beginning this twirl-a-whirl bud....

>locality begins<

Cathie does not comprehend "orthogonality" he is stuck in sinusoidal asymptotics.
He has no idea what the time continuity theorem is all about, but then neither does most any person who has never studied first order logic.

I read the website stuff over a year ago. It did not impress me then, and it still does not impress me now

WHERE'S THE BEEF (as the little ol lady in the wendy's comercial says)

>><<
>>><<<<
>>>>>>>>>><
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Aw fuc?&5-it

What the bleep do I know

Let's see.... how about "un jeux de môt"

If you want the truth....talk to the league....the league of justice.........but a league implies that more than one person agrees......but there is only one justice league..... and nobody agrees with him......so how could there be a league......

That is justice for you....
Can I speak to LANDREW now?
>locality ends<

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Sun May 13, 2007 3:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Justice League

Re: well,

Post by Justice League »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Trickfox.

Good advice but I need to add this . If people can't take a jolt or two now and then, what kind of friend would they possibly be in the future? You just have to be a little careful how you go doing it. Advice that I would like to hand over to Justice and anyone else who is planning on entering this forum. Note this. None of the regulars here shock easily so you have to use that attitude sparingly.

Victoria for example, I would approach VERY carefully! And Mr. Twigsnapper? I don't think you have enough voltage available to ruffle him if he has decided not to be ruffled. Its kind of a losing situation when you come up with a force like that.

And Trickfox you and I know you are pretty good with that cattle prod yourself. If you lost friends because of your use of it, perhaps they just were overly sensitive and not worth it anyway

Frankly I just want to get past all this rhetoric so we can make progress. I just found out what the motto for the submarine that Paul will be writing about next chapter. The Cutlass motto was ACTION not WORDS. But since at the moment all we have now is words ... I guess we have to do the best with what we have. Elizabeth.
Yeah it would be nice to get back to cathies work...that is the thread topic.

I have to take my leave from the great Jedi master Yoda, the robed elder, who once said, Fear leads to anger, anger to hatred, hatred to suffering...

I sense a lot of fear here, not of me, but that maybe there is information out there that you don't all know about. You think you are all the experts and you have figured 99% of everything out...

So when someone comes along and say's hey, you dropped that...

It freaks you out and rather go thanks, i needed that...

You (plural) go WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY COURT?

I had a classical education at Boston Latin SChool, the best and oldest and most prestigious school in the world as far as I am concerned, I tested in the 99% percentile from the 2nd grade through the 9th grade and then i realized that i hated doing school work.

So i rebeled against all authority and eventually dropped out of high school when i turned 18 - to find myself. But while I was going to ave loius pasteur and declaming walt whitman, thoreau and Patrick Henry, from the age of 12 onward i was also my father's sidekick into the Boston Irish Mafia underworld made so famous now in movies like the Departed, Southie, good will hunting and my personal favorite Boondock saints.

My father was in the Army, then Black ops and delta and hes done some whacked out shit. I was there for a lot of it when he went after whitey. I wasn't there when whitey returned the favor and he and jackie the rifelman flemmi paid him a visit on april 23, 1993 the 13 year anniversary of another suicide mission, and shot my dad 5 times with a 9mm and then stabbed him three times...

But my dad lived, flemmi ran like a scared rabbit and eventually turned himself over to authorities, and despite sightings of casper the friendly ghost - whitey has yet to surface...

Extra-ordinary people get that way becasue of the things they expereince in life. Not becasue they ARE extra-ordinary.

So, If you want to offer me out to a fight, as we used to say in the soouthie housing projects, then lets do it. I won't ever back down and cower in the corner. If you cut me i will bleed, and i will retaliate in kind and defend myself.

SO TTB forum, et tu brute?

Do you want to dance, do you want to smoke a bone and discuss the mysteries of life, or do you want to stick your heads in the sand and be a bunch of self depricating pricks?

So i am not impressed with anyone credentials here - period. I don't care of you worked for EG&G or Bechtel, or Boeing, or you inveneted the quantum flux capacitor, or your dad was a famous physcist or you worked for the CIA...I've been there, seen all that and in some cases, done that...

Now if you can tell me how is that a man living in new zealand who had his first UFO sighting on March 12, 1965 predicted that at some point in the future a great "harmonic experiement," could be conducted at 36 degrees 55 minutes and 08 seconds of latitude and on March 12, 1997 made an 600 foot wide 35ft thick and 25ft deep dark boomerang float over my head on the 5 year anniversary of my grandfathers death (3/13/92)...then i would be impressed.

If you can tell me how it is that just 6 hours after this UFO event (3/12/97)on March 13, 1895 at 2am Nikola teslas lab was blown up in manhattan, and how on the same date, Troubleshooter 615 plunges into the atlanic ocean, clinton busts knee in hobe sound, MSTI 3 satellite is disabled and gov. fife symingtons sees the same Boomerang shaped object in Phoenix along with about 800 other people, meanwhile hubble takes a mysterious picture of an oblong object eminating from GRB 970228...

Then i will be impressed. Until then your semantics and attacks just annoy me and make wonder why i should bother. But there is a part of me that i have found likes to fight, enjoys the battle, or perhaps just the attention, or all of that and a ball of wax, but people often need to be beaten into submission, becasue they won't, can't or don't change their preconceived views without a fight. It's that fear of the unkown thing i mentioned before.

Seriously what are you all so afraid of? THis question can only illicit the most defensive posterizing, but it has to be asked none the less. DO you liz have all the answers? Do you paul? Twig? Victoria?

Life is journey people, not a destination.

Until then, god gave us all two ears and one mouth for a reason, so that we would listen more than we spoke.
Justice League

Re: traditionalist

Post by Justice League »

Mark Culpepper wrote:Justice,

You peobably don't know too much about me because what people have learned about me has come in a bit at a time and SOMETIMES my friends here on the forum have been actually with me with I learned things about my own personal life. Difficult to explain (unless you were there.)

This is the take that I am getting from your interaction with this forum. Just like Trickfox said, whether you realized it or not you were using the " cattle prod" method of making friends and influencing people. Well, obviously it must have worked on that other forum if you were ... asked to leave? But this is a different situation here and we must play by different emotional rules because you have managed to bluster your opinions out on all of us and then when we hesitated a moment becasue it was all so much you got all defensive and ASSUMED that we were discounting you and you got all ready to huff off rightously. Well, guess what? Time to put the bluster down and put your shoulder to the wheel, because as Elizath I think said " There is work to be done here.

You yourself mentioned the collective conciousness situation that has been at the core of our discussions. You mention it and then almost run backwards. Are you afraid that we won't take that discussion seriously. Is that why you feel you have to impress us with the thoughts of other people? Frankly, I can read all of them that I want to, but they weren't DRAWN to this forum. You were. Victoria was, TRickfox, Andrew, grinder, countless others. We all have that strange " How did that happen?" story which links us to this forum and to each other.

And if its true that we are a "crew" then it is important to reach down inside and consider the answer to that question. What would be your contribution? I know that you said " to fill the holes in understanding .... not his work ,.... but the collective consciousness. It wierd and its far out but I get the impression thats your role in all of this , to help us in that direction.

So if you can put the worry about " being accepted" I think that we can take our lead from Elizabeth ... besides having a tendency to scold us all she is really good at saying "OK, enough food fighting in the cafeteria. Time to get serious . Every man ( and woman) to his/her post. We have a ship to sail.

Thats my mental impression. If that makes any sense to you at all then please let me know. If not then perhaps I was mistaken about you. Its OK, as long as we know which way the wind is going to blow.

Mark C.
Ummmmmmmmmmm

Yeah.
Justice League

Post by Justice League »

kevin.b wrote:Justice league,
How do?
Our senses are acting as mirrors (Alice ) to reflect various intensities of wave motion?
Kevin
Hmm

Can you expand on that?
Justice League

Re: still waiting soooo

Post by Justice League »

Victoria Steele wrote:I guess I'll make another comment aand see what happens. ( if none of this gets answered until next week I truly understand. Its nice to have a weekend, especially this one with family) But you have me on a roll now ...

Quoting you directly from this thread you said

Light is a Wave and a Particle
so in a very real sense light is a vibration, period.
(OK. I can dig that.
A vibration IN WHAT, THROUGH WHAT, USING WHAT?)

Not a silly guestion and don't bother telling me that I don't understand you. I allow myself to be chewed on for only so long. Victoria
In space and time.
Justice League

Re: hello navigator

Post by Justice League »

twigsnapper wrote:Hello Navigator,

Was hoping we would hear from you in this discussion. You are probably the only ( or one of the VERY few ) who actually understands the heart of this discussion and the difficulty that Justice may be having expressing himself. You are indeed able to understand the other side of the mirror. Could you please attempt to translate for us? That is, if Justice decides that we are all " worth his time" or not. Thanking you ahead of time, as Dr. Brown was fond of saying. twigsnapper
WOWQ@===

Perhaps if you gave me as much respect as you do Navigator, you might get a civilized response?

What do you think?

If navigator is as sensitive the EM fields as he says, he has probably already expereinced and looked down certain pathways of knowledge like cathies work already.

Let's start with a simple question, Twig, I have been asked to be respectful of you, and so i will oblige.

What do you know about cathie and his Harmonic theories? ANd i will try to explain to you how and why I think his work is important.
Justice League

Post by Justice League »

kevin.b wrote:Victoria steele,
As you didn,t address that directly to anyone, here's my two peneth.
You are light, everything is.
There is nothing but light, and it is dual, the Egyptians showed this as one eye, it sees one spiral, the other eye sees an opposite spiral, both eyes see light.
I suggest you read revelations, and look at it with the EYES of an electrical mind such as Tesla or TT Brown, watch for 144 and 666.
Measure such things with a rod , see heaven as liquid gold, as if glass ( sand )
Kevin
Expanding here: The wedjet, eye of horus, eyes of osiris was represented by the eye, the staff/flag with a golden mean spiral shooting off and a fish as an eyebrow.

Each of these individual symbols represented a fraction, when all assembled as in the eye of horus.wedjet they represented 63/64ths...

The esoteric meaning of which is that no matter how we ADD it ALL up...

We would always be 1/64th away from KNOWING it ALL...

I don't know everything, i dont have all the answers, But I do know SOME things, and DO have some answers and i would like to share these with you - if you all can just stop being so frigging condescending!

Oh yeah 666 is manythings, to the ancients it was 2/3 = .666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 to infinity.

which completely boggled their minds and later christians/jews who also didnt understand it, made it the symbol of satan/lucifer/devil/evil...

Now 2/3 - 23.....that is a whole nother chapter...

144 shit that could take a week, 144 is precession of equinoxes, the number of saved ones x 100, harmonic of speed of light...

Guess you have been pondering now the 11:11 enigma ny now too huh?
Trickfox
The Magician

Answers, and questions

Post by Trickfox »

Those are YOUR questions,as well as your answers, and this whole thread is your quest.......

They are certainly not my isssues.....

you are about to tell everyone in the world that YOU my dear Justice have never read anything Paul has written, and, of course you will be embarassing yourself in public for all in the future to see because there are things said here now that others have yet to experience.

So are you Bruce Cathie or is he just "your guru" for the moment?
I guess you will be telling us Cathie solved Maxwell's equations about the speed of light next right?

Mikado pass the popcorn would you?

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Sun May 13, 2007 4:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Justice League

Re: One eye, two worlds

Post by Justice League »

Victoria Steele wrote:Kevin,

Actually I do sort of understand you. But the problem arises when I get locked into the language that I have to use to try to communicate with you. To me "light" means one thing and to you , obviously it has a different representation. Mr. Twigsnapper feels perhaps that you can guide us through this and I appreciate his feelings here. So I will reach out from this side and I trust that you will help from your side.

I have been couched basically in the "intelligent aether" side of things. How does this possibly fit with what you "see". Trying to familiarize myself with Kozyrevs work since I believe tht Morgan was the link between the two men. Victoria
I am not sure what you mean by intelligent aether - but If you go back and read my very first two posts, perhaps you will understand what CATHIE is trying to say...about light waves - the interference wave phenomena is a proven- demonstrable thing.

All Cathie did was algebra - he took e=mc2 and solved for C!

Then he extraoplated certain theories of how and what light and time and energy and mass and gravit are and how they might all be related to one another. Then he went back and plotted where and when and the pathways of UFO's (which is what got him thinking along these lines in first palce...)

Just as Einstein imagined riding a beam of light to come up with his GENERAL and SPECIAL theorems, CATHIE imagined riding UFO's to come up with his theories.........

and then tested them against the data he collected on UFO's as a pilot.
Justice League

Re: Evasion

Post by Justice League »

[quote="greggvizza"]Justice,

I have asked this question of you 2 times previously. Rather than ask it a 3rd time I am just going to copy and paste it from my post in the Greeting and Introductions thread.

â€
Justice League

Post by Justice League »

Chris Knight wrote:Hi All,

So this is what y'all do on your Saturday afternoons. Now I feel really bad I went out for the morning and missed all of the excitement.

But the worst part is that I really don't have anything to say that would exacerbate the situation (thanks for the laugh, Trickfox, by the way).

My only comment is on the 100's of tests for the atomic bomb. Mid-last year, I needed a 3" ceramic disc with certain properties. Problem was that I couldn't get it commercially made, so I began experimenting. My notebook here says I went as far as E162 with as many as 5 iterations for each composition before I got as close as I could to what I wanted (probably only 400-500 tests, though).

The difference in complexity between my little ceramic disc and the atomic bomb being fairly significant, I am somehwhat envious of their ability to figure it out with only some 100's of tests, but in the world of research, hundreds of tests are just standard operating procedure.
Yet if the technology and scientif understanding of these devices was so well understood, as well understood as the rulers of this world would like us to believe, then why would we need more than just a handful?

Why test at high altitude - why in the ground (besides less fallout) why in space....unless they are not really trying to test the bomb, or the device, or its yield, but rather its effect on other systems, on other sciences, which can't be "tested," any other way....

:idea:
Justice League

Re: still picking on Justice.

Post by Justice League »

Victoria Steele wrote:I got in a discussion a while ago with a fellow that has certain connections with the intelligence agencies ( plural here because I don't want to quote his home agency but if you guys have been following the news it probably won't take much to put two and two together. He mentioned the irritating way this particular administration was prone to USE the various newspapers for their own agenda. He particularly noted the way Vice Presidents office "leaked" a story to the New York Times regarding Valerie whatzername and her husband. The story had something to do with WMDs in Nigeria???? anyway ..... the White House leaked the story, the papers printed it and then BECAUSE it had ALREADY hit the press Vice President Cheny was free then to comment on it .... and of course put his particular spin on the story. But he wouldn't have been able to do that if it hadn't been a set up leak in the first place! I go through all of this just to point out thats EXACTLY what Justice did to continue with his agenda in talking about this Cathie. " Oh, he says, since its been mentioned in the forum "(HE WAS THE ONE WHO MENTIONED HIM then I can bring the subject up.

There otta be a law. Both cases. And Justice, isn't this a solid manifestation of a particular agenda on your part? It sure was with Cheney. Victoria
:lol:

You really are a piece of work.

Well Mrs. Deep throat, if you did your homework, (as i suggested to you earlier in this thread) First off - its Plame.

Second: Contrary to your paranoid fucking mind, i was not the first to post something about Cathie, your most distinguished forum elder Elizabeth did:

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:06 am Post subject: Re: reaching for

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:

So you see possibly some sort of "grid? Of ancient stuctures which may act as some sort of " diffusing lighting rods? for this concentration of .... whatever this energy actually is ..... to dispute it more evenly across the surface of the earth? That might explain the interest in where all of these ancient places are and was it you Radomir or Mikado or Rocky who wondered what a "grid " like that might look like.

When I was little I was struck by the wonder of such things as the pryamids. How enormous they were, how grand! Someone told me that it was a monument and suddenly I wondered just WHY man that ancient would have this NEED to make a monument that grand. Perhaps there might have been an overlaying agenda at work. Yet we accept the first explanation without being enough of the child scientist which would insist ... BUT WHY. Why did early man insist on taking one stone and putting it next to another. Why be driven to do that? Why insist on building something that was massive and reached for the sky? All over the world close to the same design all going skyward, without interaction. or knowledge one to the other. The urge seemed to be the same. Why is that? The simple explanations just don't really bring understanding when you see some of the other questions.

I liked your "silly simple" phrase, by the way and intend to keep it nearby. Elizabeth

That's the opinion of Chris Dunn. He says the pyramids were an energy generator as well as a earth balance along a powerful nodal point. Interestingly enough, the Egyptian pyramids are aligned with the Mayan pyramids in S. America.

Bruce Cathie also expounds on this. Quite mathematically speaking, fascinating but..... gives my a royal headache.

So do us ALL a favor and tell me what YOUR agenda is? :lol:

SERIOUSLY - is it just time of the month for you, or are you always like this? Because I can understand if it is that time of the month and give you your leeway. If not then I will just ignore your posts from now on, because you are wasting my time.