Bruce Cathie UFO's and Antigravity propulsion technologies

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Justice League

Re: and this

Post by Justice League »

Mikado14 wrote:
Justice League wrote: Yes you are correct and becasue you are correct everything i have to say is completely wrong. Satisfied?
As a matter of fact I am not. You appear to be quite intelligent but you feel that the only way to make your point is via sarcasm. My intent originally was to get into the the order of harmonics but you are the one that got defensive with the sarcasm.
Justice League wrote: COnsidering you haven't heard any of my evidence that Cathie was on to something - you are correct. I am so sorry i troubled you, you really know your decimal points and cycles and first order harmonics - so I will have to defer to your knowledge of these things since you are an expert- clearly.

Are you thick? What do you think I have been trying to do? Do you think I have an enormous amount of time to go and read about Cathie? I spent over two hours reading about this man's postulations, theories or whatever you wish to call them and all you can do is use sarcasm and direct it to the forum in general.
Justice League wrote: But just one question, how does your question pertain exactly to the evidence you have yet to hear and to cathie's theories being correct or not? LOL - I am really stupid , please enlighten me.
Again, sarcasm, but you have asked a question. My question was directed to draw you into a discussion of the order of harmonics that Cathie was talking about. I was talking the order of harmonics as to wave propagation as in transmitters, oscillators, etc. to see what your answer would be and you responded that the first order would be 70. I went and reread Cathie and I think you should as well.

Again, I will talk no more, I am now running, I am a coward for I dislike sarcasm that is dripping and the use of vulgarities to explain oneself. I am sure that those traits afford you enormous opportunities in business as well as life.

Best

Mikado
A whole two hours!

What you don't know and fail to realize is that the government pulled his book off the shelves and made him reprint some of his data and his other stuff, precisely so that certain information would not be released during the cold war, when his book Harmonic Conquest of space was printed in 1969. I caught this and called - or rather emailed him about these errors and after some heated convesations realized what I just told you and what he said in his chapter on Cayce in particular - but don't take my word for it go and read it.

So this is part of the reason so many scoff at this work, becasue in certain places it is purposefully wrong - but if you spent more than 2 hours researching the reasons for this, you would know that or figured out that something was amiss.
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

interesting, frustrating

Post by Martin Calloway »

Its been interesting reading.

But so far all I have seen is one person (YOU, JUSTICE) believing that he knows all these special facts which he has somehow gotten out of the air, that others could not possibly understand without his condescending explanations.

Distainful opinions mixed liberally with obscenities. Hm. Interesting way of getting your points across. Has it occurred to you that method does not generally work?

On the other side I see a whole slew of people who seem genuinely interested in finding out whatever it is that you have to say but all of your shortcomings are what you see in them. Thats interesting how that seems to work. You seem to consistently accuse everyone of the strangely same traits that you openly display in your messages!

You yell that you are being disrespected yet you totally disregard everyone trying to interact with you in a civil manner. ( I have never seen anyone here call Elizabeth Drake "LIZ" Nor volunteer to call Mr. Twigsnapper " Twig" ... and Mikado "Sweetie"? Thats entirely rich! You say that "Liz" is keeping "poor company" or something strange like that and then say that " You know where to find me" as if you expect her to come to you? Its just ODD. I would consider if I were you that she appreciates company she keeps and that they, as well as she also know exactly where you are also. Don't hold your breath, or maybe you should.

Its so ODD that it wouldn't surprise me if it was ALL AN ACT. Which leads me right back to the question that Paul asked you right away. " What is your agenda?" Thats a straightforward question and anyone on the up and up shouldn't take offense to it

You come onto a serious forum about the life and work of Townsend Brown, and yet don't bother to read anything Paul has written. ODD. Then you introduce a character that has meaning to you but obviously not many others , and then yell at the forum members when they try to figure where in the heck you are going with your ramble. And you are the one using the odd phrase, disinformation agent? Nobody who I read mentioned that at all, so is that little gem supposed to plant little ideas in our poor brains?

If I were Paul I would be very appreciative of the time and effort the forum members have put into this excercise but I would not blame him if he just erased the whole mess. It doesn't seem to me that you deserve a spot to spew all your off colored attacks!

On the other hand, leaving all of these comments out there for all to read just serve to prove what is actually happening . Nearly everything that you have accused the forum members of you yourself practice solidly. And sometimes you even add stuff that the forum hadn't even mentioned. (A government disinformation expert? Hanging with your Dad in the Irish Mafia? Knowing anything at all about Townsend Brown without reading a page? Just how do you do that? Does it just come to you in a vision? Do you hear voices too? I ask that seriously. )

Martin
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

He's Off the Island

Post by Paul S. »

Martin Calloway wrote:If I were Paul I would be very appreciative of the time and effort the forum members have put into this excercise but I would not blame him if he just erased the whole mess. It doesn't seem to me that you deserve a spot to spew all your off colored attacks!
In case nobody noticed, I turned my computers off yesterday and stayed away from the forums.

Now I can see that was probably a good thing for me, maybe not such a good thing for the rest of you. Sorry.

I'm just now (7:41 AM CDT) tuning in, and based on what I've read so far (9 pages !?) have decided that this is not a constructive or productive thread. I am going to lock it, but will leave it here for the time being.

I am also going to deactivate Justice League's registration for the time being so that he can't start another one.

I recognize that I am acting capriciously and unilaterally, and admittedly I have not read the ENTIRE thread, and will do so later this morning. [Note @ 11:33 AM CDT: Now I've read the whole thing, and stand by my original assessment. I did get quite a few good laughs, though... Particularly the one about my absolute power. That's exactly what I feel every time I start the day staring at a blank page <g>. ]

But I've seen enough to feel that some sort of action on my part is warranted. I just do not feel obligated to provide a forum for anybody who calls Mr. Twigsnapper "self-sanctimonious."

If that seems unreasonable, please message me privately.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer