Bruce Cathie UFO's and Antigravity propulsion technologies

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

no more from me wither.

Post by Victoria Steele »

No more from me, either. Victoria
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

only one reason

Post by twigsnapper »

I would have only one reason to answer this thread again and that is if Bruce Cathie himself posted with his impression of the possibilities (or impossibilities) of his work having a connection with Townsend Browns. THAT I would enjoy seeing. Much more important to deal straight from the horses mouth than from the other end. twigsnapper
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Justice league,
I am not too good at reading a lot at once, it gives me a headache and I loose track of what I was thinking of in the first place.
So this forum is not good for me at the moment.
I can measure the grid to precise perfection, and it is mind blowing.
But it is nothing as compared to what piggy backs upon the grid.

As a former welder, I visualise it as the HF pathway that allows another force to travel.
That which flows along this pathway , does so in both directions at once, I am positive and negative about this, if you deflect off around an object one flow direction, the object will go in the opposite direction as fast as infinite.
Light is a consequence , not anything, as is gravity.
It's many things acting symbiotically, and the grid is a bit part player providing the props.
Any ufo will follow the grid, because the grid is where everything is composed upon, if they are regurally to be seen upon a certain alignment , then they are travelling between two points regurally.
But in fact, they never move, as we think .
The speed of light recorded here , is relevant to here, because the frequency of here will be unique, the difference in the flow of space coming in and travelling out, will be the so called recordable speed of light, light years and all the distances are nonesense, built upon the mere differnce this planet has on the free flow of space, any instruments or observations from here or by instruments made here will be still relevant to here.
I am humbled to consider that what is travelling upon this pathway is life, and all intelligence is contained within these flows, we are a constantly altering mutation of the content of these flows, as magnets transfer their cargo as such between themselves.
I feel the ones who have encountered these flows the closest, such as Tesla and TT Brown, have shown respect as they have realised what they are dealing with.
This book is about TT Brown, with respect, don't loose site of that, by all means re-open what he understood, if the time is now right for ourselves to comprehend, then so will it be.
As the system nears 2012 , we may need to understand how to deal with alterations to these flows, and when needs must?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

a better view.

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I may not understand exactly, but sense that you have a very accurate view of what is unseen. Thankyou. Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

The sad truth

Post by Trickfox »

OK, well Justice has shown it's true colors.

This whole thread is about a movie on Cathie's ideas which is being released in January 08.

I guess Cathie figures he can hang on to D. Brown's legacy.

I was in contact with him last night and what he says about talking on the net is less credible than his whole book premise.

I will quote him:

I have never talked about my research on the net. Fact is I have never searched the net regarding comments about my work. A waste of time.

They have been trying to down-play my findings for over forty years now and if I ever cared I would have given up years ago. Universities are not very happy with me because I have upset classical physics. A CIA agent told me that they teach harmonic maths to selected students (secretly).

I precalculated atomic bomb tests weeks ahead of time for government and intelligence agencies several times to prove my point. I do not need any approval of my work from close minded people who have not taken the time to realy study it.

I am too busy to get into hopeless arguments. I will be long gone before my research will get any approval from these people.

I just have fun finding new things.

Kind Regards

Bruce Cathie

Maybe youre just too busy talking with James Gainer, and Ian James Colmer, AKA "destiny pictures" about how to promote your new movie by blasting away at people in our forum

Well here is FREE ad for your new movie FOLKS.

Look at it carefully now because your plan to piggyback off of this rabbit hole is about to be flushed down a wormhole BUD......

By By now.

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Sun May 13, 2007 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
grinder
Senior Officer

picking up the proper trail again

Post by grinder »

I suggest we do as Mr. Twigsnapper advised us to do weeks ago. Recognize the "red herring" and get back to that trail which is our intent in the first place, what he calls the " faint scent of the fox"

And thank you Trickfox for exposing "William Warwicks ( Justice Leagues) agenda.

Try shifting to this thread. More productive.

viewtopic.php?p=6523#6523

And oddly if you read the entire thread to "get back on track" you will find the word "Compass point" used more than once. grinder
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: and this

Post by Mikado14 »

Justice League wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:
Justice League wrote: Once again, you ask fo baby steps, but you are moving ahead faster than i can give you the answers you seek.

Everything - all matter - all energy is a vibration. PERIOD.

Let's start with that fundamental very simple concept and move forward from there. eh?
Ok, I don't want baby steps.

Download your experimentation, your data, your calculations. In short, show me the math, show me the experiments that enable you to make a definitive statement to the point of using "PERIOD".

Until then....

Mikado
Sweety its already been done E=MC2

You cannot define matter except in using light in the equation. C=Light. m=mass E=energy

Simple - elegantly.

IF light is both a wave and a particle then it is a vibration - like a harmonic, like an electron jumping shells, there is no "in between," shells.

Thus when we measure light - we can see "waves," only but what is a wave - but a vibration, a result of harmonic wave a frequency.

PERIOD. ><
Sweety?

I have read Cathie and how he derived it. No experimentation was done. It is all done empirically from the information that I have read.

Your constant use of profanity only shows the individual who must resort to it for they have no command of the English language, or for that matter any language. You have displayed a self-rightousness about what it is you know. You act as an individual who feels compelled to yell louder, the same words, to get their point across and win an argument. If that doesn't work, you just swear at them.

You are an impudent little boy. In an argument, whisper, you will be heard better. Little minds equal little patience.

And one more thing, you and Paul are nothing alike. He and I had a minor run in due to similar natures but was quickly ended through calm discussion. Since then we have become fast friends recognizing each others talents and respecting that. Take it for what it is worth, a story just like your Irish mafia one.

Like the alien says in the end of the movie Buckaroo Bonzai, "So what, Big deal"

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Justice League

Re: and this

Post by Justice League »

Mikado14 wrote:
Justice League wrote:
Mikado14 wrote: Ok, I don't want baby steps.

Download your experimentation, your data, your calculations. In short, show me the math, show me the experiments that enable you to make a definitive statement to the point of using "PERIOD".

Until then....

Mikado
Sweety its already been done E=MC2

You cannot define matter except in using light in the equation. C=Light. m=mass E=energy

Simple - elegantly.

IF light is both a wave and a particle then it is a vibration - like a harmonic, like an electron jumping shells, there is no "in between," shells.

Thus when we measure light - we can see "waves," only but what is a wave - but a vibration, a result of harmonic wave a frequency.

PERIOD. ><
Sweety?

I have read Cathie and how he derived it. No experimentation was done. It is all done empirically from the information that I have read.

Your constant use of profanity only shows the individual who must resort to it for they have no command of the English language, or for that matter any language. You have displayed a self-rightousness about what it is you know. You act as an individual who feels compelled to yell louder, the same words, to get their point across and win an argument. If that doesn't work, you just swear at them.

You are an impudent little boy. In an argument, whisper, you will be heard better. Little minds equal little patience.

And one more thing, you and Paul are nothing alike. He and I had a minor run in due to similar natures but was quickly ended through calm discussion. Since then we have become fast friends recognizing each others talents and respecting that. Take it for what it is worth, a story just like your Irish mafia one.

Like the alien says in the end of the movie Buckaroo Bonzai, "So what, Big deal"

Mikado
1. when did i swear at you?

2. E=mc2 has been proven to be 99% right on large scale (planetary) generalizations, it falls apart in Quantum Physics and the Very large...Shall I list all of these things?

3. all of science is based on theories and then testing hypothesis and then synthesis. THere is no such things as 100% certainty LOL~!

Have a nice day!
Justice League

Re: llittle boy lost.

Post by Justice League »

ladygrady wrote:Justice,

You really are a lost little boy, arn't you?
I submit that when you quit school to find yourself you have not been at all successful. What a grand waste of time you are.

Personally I tire of this nonsense. Paul can do what he wants but since this little lad had no interest at all in the story of Townsend Brown I have no interest in his post. grady
Well I feel the same way about all of you!

None of you except Ginder has yet to show even the slightest kindness or openess to listening to what I have to say, wihtout making satirical comments, Shall I post all the things you ALL have said that were insulting to me, BEFORE i responded in kind?

Do you have a question about cathie's work and what i have posted or is this just your way of putting your two cents in?
Justice League

Re: no more from me wither.

Post by Justice League »

Victoria Steele wrote:No more from me, either. Victoria
Yeah i guess not huh?
Justice League

Re: only one reason

Post by Justice League »

twigsnapper wrote:I would have only one reason to answer this thread again and that is if Bruce Cathie himself posted with his impression of the possibilities (or impossibilities) of his work having a connection with Townsend Browns. THAT I would enjoy seeing. Much more important to deal straight from the horses mouth than from the other end. twigsnapper
ANd i am supposed to respect this Liz?

I offered a palm branch and this is the repsonse I get?
Justice League

Post by Justice League »

kevin.b wrote:Justice league,
I am not too good at reading a lot at once, it gives me a headache and I loose track of what I was thinking of in the first place.
So this forum is not good for me at the moment.
I can measure the grid to precise perfection, and it is mind blowing.
But it is nothing as compared to what piggy backs upon the grid.

As a former welder, I visualise it as the HF pathway that allows another force to travel.
That which flows along this pathway , does so in both directions at once, I am positive and negative about this, if you deflect off around an object one flow direction, the object will go in the opposite direction as fast as infinite.
Light is a consequence , not anything, as is gravity.
It's many things acting symbiotically, and the grid is a bit part player providing the props.
Any ufo will follow the grid, because the grid is where everything is composed upon, if they are regurally to be seen upon a certain alignment , then they are travelling between two points regurally.
But in fact, they never move, as we think .
The speed of light recorded here , is relevant to here, because the frequency of here will be unique, the difference in the flow of space coming in and travelling out, will be the so called recordable speed of light, light years and all the distances are nonesense, built upon the mere differnce this planet has on the free flow of space, any instruments or observations from here or by instruments made here will be still relevant to here.
I am humbled to consider that what is travelling upon this pathway is life, and all intelligence is contained within these flows, we are a constantly altering mutation of the content of these flows, as magnets transfer their cargo as such between themselves.
I feel the ones who have encountered these flows the closest, such as Tesla and TT Brown, have shown respect as they have realised what they are dealing with.
This book is about TT Brown, with respect, don't loose site of that, by all means re-open what he understood, if the time is now right for ourselves to comprehend, then so will it be.
As the system nears 2012 , we may need to understand how to deal with alterations to these flows, and when needs must?
Kevin
I guess i found my 1%!
Justice League

Re: The sad truth

Post by Justice League »

Trickfox wrote:OK, well Justice has shown it's true colors.

This whole thread is about a movie on Cathie's ideas which is being released in January 08.

>< Oh my god you really are an idiot! I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. The last time i spoke to Cathie was about 7 years ago when i came across the Cayce connections...You really a paranoid neurotic freak!

I guess Cathie figures he can hang on to D. Brown's legacy.

>< Can you elaborate on this comment!

I was in contact with him last night and what he says about talking on the net is less credible than his whole book premise.

>< WHich you haven't read and clrealy do not understand!

I will quote him:

I have never talked about my research on the net. Fact is I have never searched the net regarding comments about my work. A waste of time.

>< Which this group of people is certainly proving.

They have been trying to down-play my findings for over forty years now and if I ever cared I would have given up years ago. Universities are not very happy with me because I have upset classical physics. A CIA agent told me that they teach harmonic maths to selected students (secretly).

>< No truer words spoken!

I precalculated atomic bomb tests weeks ahead of time for government and intelligence agencies several times to prove my point. I do not need any approval of my work from close minded people who have not taken the time to realy study it.

>< Amen.

I am too busy to get into hopeless arguments. I will be long gone before my research will get any approval from these people.

>< I am thinking i should take that advice and leave you all to fumble around in the dark.

I just have fun finding new things.

>< Sounds good to me, that's what i am trying to do and share here, but there is brick wall put up by people with huge ego issues...

Kind Regards

Bruce Cathie

>< G'day Captain...see you on the other side!

Maybe youre just too busy talking with James Gainer, and Ian James Colmer, AKA "destiny pictures" about how to promote your new movie by blasting away at people in our forum.

>< Yeah that's it! You got me man, James children plays with my kids...OMG! Are you serious! Is that what you brilliant people think!

>< Liz, the credibility of this forum is dying post by post. YOU of all people know this to be TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT! at what point are you going to set your kids straight and put them in time out...because seriously i have better things to do with my time...

Well here is FREE ad for your new movie FOLKS.

>< Once again you are so off base...its pathetic.

Look at it carefully now because your plan to piggyback off of this rabbit hole is about to be flushed down a wormhole BUD......

>< Yeah but its not becasue of this BULLSHIT you have just posted, its becasue you are all a bunch of assholes, who can't see the forest for the trees!

By By now.

Trickfox
>< Yeah - the feelings mutual...First paul says i have an agenda, many times, then liz, then victoria goes on a rant which was totally fucking false and now you have figured out that i am posting about cathie beacuase i am so how tied to the people you just mentioned and i am here to promote a movie, that i have never heard of, with people i have never heard of!

>< Elizabeth is THIS what you invited me into? Is this REALLY worth my time and energy?
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

against my better judgement

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Its against my better judgement to even respond to you but it seems I have made other mistakes too and this will just be the last of them.

You say that this is a waste of your time and energy and I totally agree with you. You need not spend it in this direction any longer. Its a sadness, but you know thats the truth. Go somewhere else if you wish and try to teach a new group what you have apparently failed to teach this one. Good Luck to You.

Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

another mistake but

Post by grinder »

My last comments to you Justice. or about your friend Bruce Cathie.

I DON'T CARE about his "work" and I am tired of hearing all of this drivel and whining from you.

And you entirely mistook my being generous to you and cordial " You might be entirely right" I wrote .... but it seems that you entirely missed the rest of my comment which asked for a response.. I did not sign on to be your best buddy.

And as far as kevin is concerned. You are not even close to understanding what that man has so humbly and graciously been trying to say and I doubt seriously that you ever will.

So join Cathie or not. Your minds are much alike. You will find the company you need there. grinder