Bruce Cathie UFO's and Antigravity propulsion technologies

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Justice League

Bruce Cathie UFO's and Antigravity propulsion technologies

Post by Justice League »

Ok folks, I searched the forum for cathie and it came up once, so I am starting a thread to share what i have learned regarding this man and his work published in the late 60's and updated in the late 80's. He published several books, the one i want to focus on now is the Harmonic Conquest of Space. For those like myself who abhor mathematical bludgeoning his equations hurt my head.

So i will give you a synopsis of what I think he is trying to say. Light is both a wave and a particle. A surfer on a swell of water.

Drop one stone in the water, it radiates waves out from the center. Drop two stones in the water and the waves will interfere with each other.

Where those waves interfere - they tend to cancel or multipy each other.

So in a very real sense, light is a vibration period. matter is an effect of light interference patterns, or vibrational patterns.

No here on earth we humans see everything with light. On our planet the greatest source of light is the sun, which dominates everything - even time itself. We measure time by light. Nature is a slave to light.

When the light from the sun hits the earth, it curves around it. The earth is like the stone dropped into the pond. The water ripples around the earth, pushed and pulled by local gravitional forces.

Now although the sun dominates us, we also get "light" from stars, planets etc. Some of that light is visible, most is not. The vast amount of light that hits us, is not visible to us naturally, yet just because we can't see, doesn't mean its not there.

SOOOO.

Captain Cathie, found that UFO's he witnessed while flying, tended to follow certain "lines," or coordinates systems.

He reasoned that in a very real sense, these UFO's were running along vibrational energy "light" waves.

Just as a surfer rides a waves, the UFO rides the "light," energy interference patterns.

Now you can call this new physics, ley lines, hyperdimensional physics, Zero-spin, whatever...its all about vibrations and harmonies and disharmonies.

Magnets use an invisible vibrational energy to attract (harmony) or repel each other (disharmony).

There is nothing special about magnets like iron, they are still just protons and neutrons and electrons just like all other known matter...so if you knew the vibrational frequncy of any matter you could make it "magnetic."

There is a connection to TTbrown, but i am afraid if i go too fast, Paul will llock it or something, so I am just going to stop here and let you all comment etc. before i continue.
Justice League

Post by Justice League »

This is the great secret of Tesla, everything is a harmonic vibration, hence the title of cathies book, the harmonic conquest of space...

So when you study harmonic vibrations, you come across the idea of resonance. So vibration and resonance are fundamental to unserstanding anti-gravity technologies like TTB.

This the impetus of Cathie's work, which very few really understand. Like Einstein before him, whose work took about 40 years to be fully accepted and understood, Cathie's work deserves the same consideration. Like einstein, he may be off about some observations but only time will tell how right or wrong both were.

IN the meantime, we need to examine any evidence that might help us further understand these concepts and apply them to our knowledge base for a future download.

Is this slow enough for everyone to keep up? I am not sure i can explain what i am trying to say any better than this. IF you all can make it this far, then i will continue. Any questions?
grinder
Senior Officer

Post by grinder »

Justice,

So far I am hanging with you and no, you are not going too fast here. In fact I found myself saying ..." go on" .... so you tell me then, by what device or theory do you make the connection between Dr. Brown and what you have said here. Maybe once I see the connection that you are trying to present I will have a better grasp of where you are going here and what kind of response I would have. So, I am sure its alright to go a little further. Where do you see the connection with TTBrowns work, specifically. And how much do you know about TTBrowns work? Are we going back to what Vassilatos said? OK.... if thats the case just tell us so we can take that into consideration. Or perhaps you have looked at other TTBrown material that we don't know about yet? I don't know for sure but
some of what you already have said here might raise some eyebrows and some comments from the other forum members, but thats what this is all about , right?) Lets go further! grinder
grinder
Senior Officer

and this

Post by grinder »

Justice,

Above you said this " So when you study harmonic vibrations, you come across the idea of resonance. So vibration and resonance are fundamental to unserstanding anti-gravity technologies like TTB."

You might be entirely right. But how do you get to your conclusion? What have you read of TTBrowns work that would give you this impression? What happened to all of the high voltage work and is it somehow connected with what you are saying?

grinder
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

his own words

Post by twigsnapper »

Here are some of Cathies own words

http://www.whale.to/m/cathie.html

"One of the most startling facts that I discovered by application of grid mathematics was that an atomic bomb is a device based on the geometrics of space and time. To be successfully detonated, the bomb MUST be geometrically constructed, placed on, under, or over a geometric position in relation to the Earth’s surface, and activated at a SPECIFIC TIME in relation to the geometrics of the solar system. I found that it was possible to precalculate the time of various bomb tests, and the locations where it was possible to explode a bomb."

I really am finding a hard time responding to this.
And this mans thoughts impress you Justice? Would you please explain to me then what this man has actually just said? twigsnapper
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

WHAT?

Post by Victoria Steele »

I guess to give you a fair shake I should do more reading on Bruce Cathie. In just glancing over his work I am reminded of some of the things tha kevin has said on his wildly intuitive Hobbit level so I guess I need not to discount this. But still folks.

Doesn't anyone recognize doubletalk when they see it?

No wonder Mr. Twigsnapper is asking you to explain Justice. He just wants to see if you can!

You said that you don't have time to screw "academically" so I will give you that. Understand that I have the same mental attitude so if I get rude here at least you will know where I am coming from. Word to word ....OK?

AN ATOM BOMB IS A DEVICE BASED ON THE GEOMETRICS OF SPACE AND TIME ( yeah ... so what ... everything is based on the geometrics of space and time, try basing on something else!)
TO BE SUCCESFULLY DETONATED THE BOMB MUST BE GEOMETRICALLY CONSTRUCTED, PLACED ON, UNDER OR OVER A GEOMETRIC POSTION RELATIVE TO THE EARTHS SURFACE ..... of course what idiot cant see that? AND ACTIVATED AT A SPECIFIC TIME IN RELATION TO THE GEOMETRICS OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM....well, yes ... time is the other dimension .... sooooo .....I FOUND THAT IT WAS POSSIBLE TO PRECALCULATE.THE TIME OF PREVIOUS BOMB TESTS AND THE LOCATION WHERE IT WAS POSSIBLE TO EXPLODE A BOMB. Well ,,,,, lets see ... with a slide rule a donkey and a suitcase some terrorist could do exactly the same so what the hell is this man saying and why Justice are you impressed with his words? I vote we go back to talking about Dr. Brown ... at least when he said something in his notebooks he made sense. You should read some of those notebooks Justice, unless you have ALREADY decided that there is much truth in this mans babble? and that you don't need to be critical of the fact that he prints stuff like the above? Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

Hiroshima was a trick

Post by Trickfox »

So.... Acording to some people. The atomic bomb could not possibly have been dropped on hiroshima, because it exploded about 1000 feet above the city.

How many scientists do you know of that could predict the exact ballistic path of that bomb as it fell out of the Enola Gay bomb-bay back in the 1940s? that bomb even had a parachute on it!!

Keep in mind that what they can do now with GPS guided missles is still accurate to a few meters only. Back in the forties they were lucky to get within half a mile of the correct target at that altitude.

I don't buy it .... The exact position of the atomic bomb has nothing to do with the fact that it will or will not explode.

That's my opinion.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

on, under or over

You need to reread this Trickfox. The man says, ON, UNDER or OVER which covers the basic location, then he adds the other dimension, that of time. So I am waiting to see what has actually been said here and what Justice thinks is so new ....... I must be really dense because I am missing it. I SENSE that what is meant is some sort of fortelling of future actions. But I am still trying to see what he has actually said. (And this isn't even Vasillatos.) And so boringly COMMON. What happened to a good discussion of "within" those points? Alongside those points?

Justice, are you trying to say here that there is a relationship between this rhetoric and Einsteins " spooky action at a distance?" Or the ability of an electron to sense its "other side? Instantaneously across the Universe?What are you giving weight to here? Merely " magnetic" lines of force? What happened to a good discussion of subluminal aether ( or do I mean superluminal aether?) You have no discussion of aether at all. )Whats your stand on that? What about plasma physics? Theres a whole new "ball" of ... whatever. What about a good discussion of where that particular energy comes from?

And Cathie gets some of this information from observations of a set of UFOs? You mean? That ....... I could have an understanding of an Apache helicopter by seeing a group of them fly over on the way to Camp Pendleton I guess? Oh but see, I wouldn't know that they were headed for Camp Pendleton, I wouldn't know of the marines on board because all I can see or know about is this "object" headed in a certain direction? So if I plot this helicopters course then I would know what its battle plans might be? And if I happen to write these observations, am I correct in my interpretation of what I have seen and what it means. Probably a couple of marines pointing by now at the strange redhead down there .... saying " I wonder what shes going to say we are TODAY?

You wanted to jump into the deep part of this pool. Alright. Lets go. Victoria
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Connections?

Post by Paul S. »

Justice League wrote: There is a connection to TTbrown, but i am afraid if i go too fast, Paul will lock it or something, so I am just going to stop here and let you all comment etc. before i continue.
Oh, do tell.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

How to say nothing, very scientifically.

Post by greggvizza »

I’m with you on this one Victoria. “MUST BE GEOMETRICALLY CONSTRUCTEDâ€
grinder
Senior Officer

why we are all here!

Post by grinder »

Paul, you crack me up. I want to hear this too.

And you know. Maybe Justice is really on to something and we need to stop a moment and really try to see what it is, what he is "onto". Perhaps thats why he has joined us? He has something that we need and he is like "supercharged" to get that information out to whoever will listen? Thats what it feels like when I read your words Justice. is that you feel you have something that we need.

EVERYBODY, NOTE WHAT ELIZABETH SAID A LONG TIME AGO.

"Welcome. As you might have noticed we cover many subjects. We try to remain open and respectful .....Some here are serious scientists, some of us have a tendency to wing out there in the philosophical discussions, others just want the solid facts so they can build something, some of us are historians, some with not a little experience in military security, some of us are pure romantics. Indeed a motley fascinating crew"

Damn, I just lost my link to that. I am pretty sure that was from Elizabeth. If it was from someone else and you recognize your quote speak up because I want to give you credit for that really special observation. No, it must have been Elizabeth because she always is so careful to welcome all of the new members and make them feel at home and appreciated?

So if you are a new crewmember Justice, just what is YOUR role?

grinder
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

and from Gregg

And this observation from another thread needs to be introduced here.

viewtopic.php?p=6425#6425 from Gregg

"I have an analogy to help you understand the issue we had with your mega-posts. Think of this group as a scientific instrument that is calibrated to detect a single photon, and also able to discriminate between a single photon and two photons. Now what does this instrument detect if you point it at the sun? The answer is nothing. It saturates and the output is nothing. Same with a sensitive listening device that can detect 1 dB SPL. What is the output of that device if you present it with a 160 dB jet engine? The answer again is nothing. It clips and the output is nothing..

This is what you have experienced here. I am not saying that the ultra high resolving power that this group has been tuned to is always beneficial, it is just the instrumentation that was needed for the tasks at hand. There are uses for highly attenuated instruments that can image the sun or record the sound of a space shuttle takeoff. And perhaps we need one of those in our palette of human resources here"

The above is from Gregg Justice and do you see his point here? I sure do!
And this comes on the heels of Mr. Twigsnapper telling us to " beware of the red herring" and to zero in on the "faint scent " of the fox and I realize suddenly that he and Gregg are saying the exact thing. Even I was inspired to say that we were all like a magic wind chime registering a faint and invisible wind (which blows through otherwise un -noticed.)

Hey Paul. See the thoughts collected here? All for you? All for you! ( no, not all for you ... this is for each of us too. What a gift. Once you see it!) Victoria
Justice League

Re: and this

Post by Justice League »

grinder wrote:Justice,

Above you said this " So when you study harmonic vibrations, you come across the idea of resonance. So vibration and resonance are fundamental to unserstanding anti-gravity technologies like TTB."

You might be entirely right. But how do you get to your conclusion? What have you read of TTBrowns work that would give you this impression? What happened to all of the high voltage work and is it somehow connected with what you are saying?

grinder
Once again, you ask fo baby steps, but you are moving ahead faster than i can give you the answers you seek.

Everything - all matter - all energy is a vibration. PERIOD.

Let's start with that fundamental very simple concept and move forward from there. eh?
Justice League

Re: and this

Post by Justice League »

grinder wrote:Justice,

grinder
Like ttb's work, like is a simile a metaphor, this is like that. There is no complete thorem or explanation that i have seen that fully explains the BB effect and other "anti-gravity" technologies so we need to take a step back and look at the BIGGER picture then go back to details.
Justice League

Re: his own words

Post by Justice League »

twigsnapper wrote:Here are some of Cathies own words

http://www.whale.to/m/cathie.html

"One of the most startling facts that I discovered by application of grid mathematics was that an atomic bomb is a device based on the geometrics of space and time. To be successfully detonated, the bomb MUST be geometrically constructed, placed on, under, or over a geometric position in relation to the Earth’s surface, and activated at a SPECIFIC TIME in relation to the geometrics of the solar system. I found that it was possible to precalculate the time of various bomb tests, and the locations where it was possible to explode a bomb."

>< And this is part of the reason his books were taken off the shelves and had to be re-written with the wrong coordinates publsihed...

I really am finding a hard time responding to this.

>< OK

And this mans thoughts impress you Justice?

>< No his work on Grid lines and coordinates systems based on Speed of light Harmonics does.

Would you please explain to me then what this man has actually just said? twigsnapper

>< Well you have his quote, what is it that you don't understand? I am not Bruce Cathie.