Chapter 56: All Flags Flying

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
grinder
Senior Officer

Berlin Tunnel

Post by grinder »

Absolutely Mikado, But that was 1956(?) ten years off from Dr. Brown in England the summer he was hurt. I am thinking that the " Soviet Threat" was the main topic of conversation that summer. And if Peter Wright was involved in communications early on and then identifying Soviet spies later in his life. What more of a roadmap do we need?

And no one is really asking twigsnapper what it was that Sarbacher "rescued" from the farmhouse or who the man was that they were supposed to be picking up. I am assuming here that the SS tank commander was part of that group that was supplying information to the Russians through that antinazi network ( Red Orchestra???) so maybe he had information for the Caroline Group about what the Russians knew.

This can get REALLY confusing

grinder

PS, And speaking of roadmaps. So where did Sarbacher and Mr. ORiley go next? Who was next " on Dr. Browns list" You talk about intelligence operations but now surely the view would have shifted to concerns over what the Russians had plans for now that the war was over. Mr. Twigsnapper has already said that the Soviets had agents in the United States. So what is that going to mean in the future?
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: feet on the ground

Post by Mikado14 »

grinder wrote:And what was Peter Wrights responsibilities during that summer after the war was over. He eventually I understand was very concerned about the Soviet intelligence threat. So where is the common thread here. Ya know theres gotta be something in common here. grinder
Hi grinder,

I was referring to the use of the word "eventually". The way I interpreted what you said was that the use of that word put a connection somewhere in the future beyond the end of the war. My reference to the tunnel is that perhaps that is a "physical manifestation" of their collaboration.

Could be wrong, just a thought.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

I just read

Post by Victoria Steele »

I just read Mr. Twigsnappers message about the transport ships bound to take supplies to Russia and suddenly I had the thought that he might be giving us an idea of another viewpoint. Here we keep waiting for " Our ship to come in" in the way of saving technology and information but here Mr. Twigsnapper is giving us an idea of what it just might be like for someone on the other side of things ..... the men ON those ships.

And suddenly I see Dr. Brown in this strange and magical work. ON a transport ship .... with information to hand out ... and all of these dangers around him. Bombers from the sky ( Beware the Jubjub bird!) and submarines below ( Shun the funious bandersantch) with the prime goal just simply getting where he needs to get. But part of the deal must be .... when that ship arrives there HAS to be someone there ready for this cargo!

And I ask myself with alot of trepidation. Are we really ready? Or will this magical ship that is what Dr. Brown so desperately protected ... will it just stay out to sea until some other time when it is safe and there is a welcoming committee assembled? Such wierd thoughts but I have a feeling that all this is accurate.

The ship is looking at those faint lights on shore and it thinks .... are those just lights from bandits on the shore bringing the cargo here to destruction? Where are the pilot boats? Where is the port?

And the sense of urgency is there too. On board the captain must be thinking ... do I make a run for the port, not knowing what awaits, do I steam further and look for other lights? Victoria
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

The word "tunnel"

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Mikado,

Strangely when I saw the word "tunnel" I did not even first think of the Berlin tunnel! I thought of the word "tunneling" as in " quantum tunneling"

and the other thought that at the same time leapt into my brain was " tunnel" (as in a special type of diode.) Mikado, of course , and Trickfox again, I thought of you particularly.

Then of course the mention of the "Lend Lease supply ships" and the thought came into my head again about that being a sort of tunnel too. With goods flowing through it.

So here we introduce ONE word and get all of these responses and with it, am I the only one who is seeing this? Some sort of strange and unhinged communication of concepts? using the same word but each having a different meaning to each of us? And somehow it sort of "organizes itself together". Does this happen all the time? Am I just beginning to notice the particulars of this?

Its like the poems the Jabberwocky where the words were nonsensical perhaps but they evoked to Alice the "impression" that something very special was happening here and she needed to take notice of it. And you see thats all connected too or Victoria wouldn't have used the phrase " Beware the jubjub bird", (which for those new to this thread, is a quote from the poem Jabberwock by Lewis Carroll.)

And Victoria. I latched on to that Jubjub bird as being a bomber, to others it might be something else entirely and that is fine, but I saw bombers.... there is something about the sound of it that just sounds like a bomber. The deep thumping sound "JUB" "JUB" of bombs falling and exploding somewhere in the distance. I think suddenly of that scene from Mrs. Minnever and how she and her children were listening to the bombs exploding above as she read the lines from" Alice."

And a submarine for fuminous bandersnatch. To me " fuminous" evokes under water and "bandersnatch" ... all I can think of is a duck with its legs paddling, being suddenly taken down by something from below. Snatched suddenly from below. Thats what bandersnatch means to me,but again, it probably is meant to mean something entirely different to someone else. Whats a "non-fuminous Bandersnatch anyway?) And each of our interpretations is valid!

And again we are all together now in this rabbit hole, trying to see what is actually here. And I have come to the strong conclusion that some of us are beginning to see. What a magical world this is! Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
Perhaps its time to introduce some of my friends, best friends,
http://www.bandersnatch.org.uk/
They stay with us here in our house, and we often go up to Lancashire to stay with them, think thats odd?( I cant get the url below to load, if you type alicesyndrome into google and click on the myspace link)
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=77316078,
listen to MELT.
The man who is part of this band contacted me about four months ago, I had been conversing with him for over a year about saving the Thornborough henges from destruction by a quarrying company, he thought I was a bit mad, then suddenly, in his words " he woke up, and recieved a vast download" part of this download was his mission, and that entailed seven others, He says I am one of those and he referred to me as" the navigator"
Just WHO is twigsnapper?
Why do you think he called me that?
I appear to be falling into a stranger and stranger wabbit hole?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

hello Navigator

I knew somehow that name would mean something to you but had no idea of course that this " Bandersnatch" group would have any bearing on it to you. For me you actually started it when you said that you could "read these force lines "at any speed" or something close to that and I thought (WHY NOT have such thoughts ..." Well then, there is our Navigator"

And I meant it. Though at the moment we have no ship (materially) to navigate .... in this other realm .... this land that Alice knows .... we are indeed our own ship.

Who is Mr. Twigsnapper? Somebody who knows a whole lot.

More about this " Bandersnatch" What are the types of quitars that they are playing? I ask that because I don't know myself and Paul is a musician and I know would be interested.

And isn't it odd that Jimmy Buffett has been mentioned so many times. I am remembering grinders strange looping experience.

And the other thing that is odd. Remember the site the Mr. Twigsnapper mentioned where we could collect all of the "strange' other conciousness type experiences that we have all had? The site isn't even up, but I don't think that the "experiences" or this " self organizational force seems to be waiting for it. From what I have seen.

All I can say is. Welcome to the rabbit hole along with us Navigator. Good to have you with us. Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
If you look through the bandersnatch site, you can listen to their music.
You would call it folk , I suppose, but they can almost play anything.

You would not call Alicesyndrome folk, its more hippy trippy.
George , the chap I mentioned , is a sound and lighting ( advanced ) expert, he is busy building some pyramids , that he tells me I have some connection, I have actually never met him, but FEEL attached to him.
He calls what he is building " sonic henge"
For some reason , i contacted him and told him to see if he could drop down to 7/8 Hz, he doubts he can do this , but is looking into it, I told him, it was time for the world to listen to the hobbit, they wont see him, but they will hear him.
I have just met someone who is a desendant of the Valacians, sounds like star trek?
But they really existed, he is rather clever.
Getting my head back into gear now, shock is a powerfull opponent, I must learn to deal with it better?
kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Can't spell to save my life,
Valachians, not valacians.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Elizabeth, speaking....

Post by Mikado14 »

........of words, their meanings, applications etc.

Ever just sit back and let your mind wander where ever it wishes to go without any concentration, sort of like going with the current. I started to wander about words. Why is it that if washing the dishes is a chore we call the detergent Joy? Or, how in the world does the interaction of the moon and the sun on the oceans have anything to do with laundry soap? Does the air freshener Glade really smell like a glade? Or perhaps Mr. Twigsnapper can answer this, does the soap really smell like an Irish Spring?

Just the open ramblings and a little lite....oh yeah that reminds me, If a can of coors and coors lite weigh the same.....

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

some control

I do that sometimes Mikado. But I do TRY to keep my my under some sort of marginal control. Want to be USEFUL you know, PRODUCTIVE ..... somehow. <g>

But there is alot to be said for just "letting your mind wander". If it needs to get silly . I have a wierd thing that happens to me when I do that. Stuff that has absolutely no use anywhere comes bubbling to the surface! Bits and pieces of trivia. I forget things big time but it seems that I never actually throw anything away. Now that can be terrifying!

This is an example. Anybody know what the conection between a " stall" (as in a public restroom and a car "stalled" in traffic is?) Mikado, I suspect oddly that you might know this.

Not making a big deal of this so here is the answer. During horse and carriage days a horse that paused to pee while pulling a carriage was said to have "stalled". " soooo .... to "stall" means to hesitate ... while trying to get something else accomplished. Haa, silly things Elizabeth

Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

hidden meanings.. or is it meanderings?

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth,

In humor, there can be hidden meanings.
Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: During horse and carriage days a horse that paused to pee while pulling a carriage was said to have "stalled". " soooo .... to "stall" means to hesitate ... while trying to get something else accomplished.
Now that you mention it, It is a good thing they stop for #1 ( I remember from "Bert" pulling the potatoe plow ) but they do keep moving for #2.

Mikado
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

gypsy cobs

Post by twigsnapper »

Recently having a discussion with another horseman about the origin of some horses others might call " Gypsie cobs " Or " Gypsie Vanners" and the name that you mentioned (probably can't spell it either. came up!) The horses we were talking about are handsome Piebald (black and white) pintos with alot of feathering on their legs. (Used especially by Fortune telling Gypsies.) Those Gypsies were at great peril during World War II and are special individuals too, even now. Not especially fortune tellers but the modern phrase now would probably be " Remote Viewers". Perhaps this trait can "run in families?"

Sarbacher and his friend VonLuck ran into a very special girl in Italy and I am sure that Morgan would swear that he has had encounters with others that have displayed that rare talent. If I was you kevin, I would pay some attention to what your your new friend has to say to you. twigsnapper
grinder
Senior Officer

Valachian

Post by grinder »

So kevin, I am not sure that I am on the right path here but I looked up Valachian and came up with an ancient peoples who were originally descended from the Indian subcontinent. And suddenly I am getting one of those hair standing up on your arms moments, of course suddenly thinking of sanskrit and the mysteries of the Vedic writings.

And I get th impression that the story that Paul is telling about the life of Townsend Brown is in fact JUST ONE THREAD in a centuries old pattern . And , the enormity of it is really too much to understand unless you just take it one thread at a time.

Thats been one of the themes around here. Pick this thread up, weave it carefully.

And thats just for the life of Townsend Brown. But back yourself away from the entire weaving maching and do you see it too? This life history is just one part of that thread and that thread is just one part of some sort of enormous weaving. But its still all connected! You can go both ways on this weaving process infinitely.

Thats what you do to me Mr. Twigsnapper because I KNOW when you mention magical pinto horses and stuff like that its not idle talk. You are nudging gently in a certain direction!

Whew, you know , this can get hard. But then the real revelations just come out of nowhere and with seemingly no work involved! How does that happen? grinder
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

lyrics and music

Post by twigsnapper »

Paul has said that one of the Nashville songwriters made the statement that you don't exactly "create" the right lyric as much as recognize it as it goes past you. My quote isn't dead on but he will recognize it.

And that is what is happening here? There is "something" going past you now and you will either recognize it, or have to wait until it comes round again. Luckily the Universe appreciates circles, or more appropriately perhaps, spirals.

And we have been talking of music and Honorourable Brigands, Magic Horses and Evil Eyes ...... and old Gibsons leaning against a wall. Do you see it passing by? twigsnapper
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Grinder,
You asked about where do thoughts come from out of nowhere.
imo, everything is electrical, and there are many frequencies, if you allow your body to connect with differing frequencies, and then with intent attract what it is you desire to attract, then it will come to you.
TTBrown to me enabled this to occur constantly, and I consider it occurs with the very young, but a form of insulation is built around us preventing contact .
We have probably evolved and refined one specific frequency to allow us to survive.
Nobody teaches people like TTB they just know, and if you think of how he operated it makes sense, especially his timing.
DavidB can explain better than me about the raise in frequency etc as the suns influence passes during the day time.
This is what Viktor Schauberger noted out in the woods on a night, he saw pebbles float on the top of water, because the water contained more energy ( poor word ) which was been pulled out of the earth by the moon .
In the bible in revelations there is a sentence about the woman shall appear wrapped in the sun ,with the moon under her feet.
I consider that is a story way of explaining that the positive or negative flows will appear especially when the moon is at the other side of the planet with the earth in the centre.
Contained within these flows of space is all that has been and will be, the very machine and system we are operating upon is a poor copy of what is naturally available, if you allow it, and desire it.
What is happening upon this forum is showing this, we are interested and absorbed, constantly asking, and constantly picking the signals.
I am fortunate and appear to be able to switch across frequency fields at will.
I can ignore all others and concentrate upon which ever I desire.
I have a huge interest in megalithic sites and crop circles, as i consider both are to do with frequencies, it is reported very frequently that people simply forget what they are doing at these sites and feel very relaxed, this is because there are so many frequencies and are very strong at these points that yes, they do forget, and almost become a bit scrambled.
This is why the world wide roll out of tetra system bothers me, knowingly or unknowingly mind control is available world wide, as ever, who controls such a device is the problem.
Kevin
fibonacci is king