Chapter 56: All Flags Flying

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

dancings always better

Post by twigsnapper »

Yes, I agree with you Flow. Dancing is far better than marching.

You know, the good kind of scones with little pieces of fresh peach, my favorite. switched to green tea which is difficult when you prefer a darker blend.... thank you for kind words.

Marley was a little guy too. Put upon greatly. I appreciated that, having been there. But "little" can be translated into sheer power and he could do that. Spiritually as well as physically. He grew into a fine man, tragically lost far too early.

Words to remember .... "Money can't buy life!" twigsnapper
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Music

Post by greggvizza »

Twigsnapper wrote:Actually Gregg I have many interests in music. Usually its because I have a personal entanglement. I appreciate Bob Marley’s music too. Familiar with it? Perhaps not ... but Marley was a wild talent. His father was a friend of mine who happened to die of a massive heart attack in 1955. In our kind of work, you don't usually die in your bed and if you don't end up floating somewhere, you usually have a massive heart attack. The way it works. Anyway the kid was only 10 at the time ..... needed his martial arts ... needed a shoulder.
You ARE connected to everything “by way of entanglementâ€
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

all have historys

Post by twigsnapper »

Gregg,

We all have historys that entertwine and yes ... entangle.

You would appreciate then the strange way this story has come through all of these threads. For example:

After the wars end Sir William Stephenson had some very strong alliances in Jamaica in the concrete industry. (His right hand man was General William Donovan.) And one of those connections happened to be the brother of Bob Marleys father.

Bob was luckily to be too young to be involved in all of this but I am telling you this now to note how very odd and tangled the story Paul is trying to write.

He will say more about this fellow named Martin Decker of Philadelphia but for now just note this odd circumstance . Just before the Browns moved to Philadelphia the local Philadelphia concrete firms involved in supplying material to Deckers enterprises suddenly " dried up". He then found it "beneficial" to "make an arrangement" with a group of Jamaican businessmen who strangely had ties with the CIA. and "methods" of loosening the "tie up"

It was sort of a trade, you might say, so that everyone got what they wanted. I have not told you anything here that can not be verified if you have the energy for it all. Its an interesting side trail.

"Concrete Jungle" Marley sang and of course this is the side of it most people don't see.

Me? I just enjoy the sand and water and following the Compass Point. twigsnapper
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Twigsnapper,
Buried under the SANDS of time, where water lapped alongside, and who know's where the compass pointed then?, was this place, scroll to the end and see the flower of life patterns .
http://www.thelighthouseonline.com/arti ... ireon.html
I you forget the linear path of time, and follow the straight pathway that creates the circle, then you will have the heart for anything.
http://creativebios.com/Mandala.html
I can draw those patterns out from points upon the surface of the planet, I think this Earth has a big heart.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

heart of things

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Thankyou kevin. This heartbeat mandala that you called our attention to is amazing. Just so we can all study it .. or if not study it , at least .... appreciate the complexity and beauty of it .

http://creativebios.com/Mandala.html

Now look at this and tell me, if you can, that this is the result of chaos?

Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,

The heart mandela was sent in reply to the flower of life circuler patterns found on the Osireion in Abydos.
Sent by a young star of america, on a crop circle forum I post upon.
In such talented hands ,America has a bright future , with lots of heart.

The Abydos Osireion, is perhaps the oldest surviving relic of Atlantis, I consider its people had to set sail , and occupied Egypt many thousands of years ago.
The material and mandala pattern it is set out (the Osireion ), and how it is set down to capture water from below, is a clue left to all.( revelations 22 )
The materials used and how they are arranged is a clue, the water , its content, and its differing levels as overhead magnets affect it are a clue.

The heart mandala is easily drawn, if you can do what I can, and simply draw to scale, exactly what I find out in open fields, every point where many sets of lines meet and cross through one finite point are different but based upon the same overall patterns, if I pullout specific patterns, I can identify all religious symbols ever used.
At the core of it all is the circles ( polygons ) that the nine parallel lines create.
Nikola Tesla could see these lines when closing his eyes, he saw them as differing colours, they are, they are like phases.
His senses were way off the normal scale, he may have seen how their potential raised as they were further from the planets surface, they will be because they will be discharging as they near the surface.

I had a nearly knocked off my chair moment just now, reading Mark Beans site about Tesla, an almost throw away line about tesla been drawn back to the bible to read revelations, and him finding THE clue in it.
I have been drawn to revelations for a few months now, and keep reading it, especially the bit about " She will appear shrouded in the sun, with the moon under Her feet" and a big red dragon is after her, I bet it is, plasma dragon? ( revelations 12 )
I ain't no bible basher or have any belief, but something is making me read and read that bit?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

red dragons

Kevin,

My impression with this forum has been that it is creating an area where all of us with our different points of observation can sort of "compare notes". We might be wildly divergent in opinions and styles but thats what we are supposed to be I think! And now the process that comes to us brings the challenge of us seeing what is actually happening here.

I think it was Andrew who said in another thread that we all hav particular gifts and passions and put together here , added to the respect that we have each to the other, a place is created where we can learn to see what is actually presenting itself.

My two cents worth anyway.

What you know inspires others to look at things differently, What Mark Bean might decide to contribute will connect strangely with another thought process somewhere else.

It is well demonstrated in the latest messages between Gregg and Mr. Twigsnapper

viewtopic.php?p=6398#6398

(how did they even start with Bob Marley? How did Mr. Twigsnapper know that Marley would mean something to Gregg? ... and after that mystery.... concrete plants? Martin Decker? the CIA? Where in the heck is all of that going to go? but as Mr. Twigsnapper said, its all entangled information. Just terminally strange! But connected!

Elizabeth
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Missing Nazis

Post by greggvizza »

Check out the following link. Start reading at page 8 of the PDF.

http://www.americanantigravity.com/docu ... erview.pdf

The thing that I picked up, that I had not thought about before, is that if the key Nazi Bell scientists continued their research after the war in Argentina and possibly Antarctica (the Keckburg, PA and Rosewell NM crafts were possibly products of this research) then when they finally finish all the weaponization aspects of this technology to the level that they need, then the world may yet be in for a surprise. A few Nazis could theoretically take control of the whole world, finally fulfilling their objective. Just a thought that had never crossed my mind, until I read this interview.

GV
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

losing sleep

Post by twigsnapper »

Gregg,

A kind word in your direction. Do not lose sleep over this particular worry.
As you learn more and more about what has been hidden from the public you will also note that many "agendas' have been at work not the least of which has been an enormous amount of disinformation aimed as "saving face" though with the Nazis that seems an inappropriate phrase. They were, you remember, supposed to be unstoppable. The fact that they were served as an enormous blow, putting it mildly, and there are STILL some factors that want others to believe that somehow all of that survived and flourished and will spring again. Believe it if you want, you are a free individual. But you see, thats just the point.

As for the crash at Roswell. Perhaps the simplest explanation will finally find its way to the surface. ONE idea that has some real merit is that what was found ( diferent indeed, lightweight never before seen material etc) was a stray intelligence balloon. Now I know that all has been discounted as a cover up. But at the time look at what was happening. It would have been better in that world to let the idea of a "crashed saucer" take root than to EVER let the Russians in on the latest spying technology ( remember, we were spying on THEM) So in the dustup many agendas sprung to the fore and here we are, still talking about them because once started these ideas have a life of their own.

Just look at the history of what has gone on before and ask yourself. Which is the most rational story for the time? and which would fit the most agendas? And then use your gut feeling to decipher the evidence. I am not saying that super strange things do not happen. I am just asking you to consider the ground over which you are walking. twigsnapper
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Scary Nazis

Post by greggvizza »

It was just an interesting article with a very slightly different twist on a subject that I have been following for years. I guess it played right in to my preconceptions. I always felt that the technologies (described in the article) are much simpler to build than thermonuclear devices and that eventually this technology will be figured out. Then, it becomes a game of whoever gets it operating first wins. Are there defenses being developed for these types of weapons? Can there even be a defense against these types of weapons?

Someone will eventually try to hold the planet hostage with this technology, it is just when. I thought if it were escaped Nazis working in Argentina that would be quite an unexpected surprise.

Mega surprises fascinate me. Like when I was at work one morning, totally the same morning as the last 1000 mornings, and all of sudden the twin towers in NY were falling down and a hijacked airliner nosedives in to the ground in Summerset PA not all that far from where I live. No advance notice, no preparation for defense. Total surprise. That messes with my logic. Unknown unknowns. It doesn’t even have to be man made. Like the whole town in Kansas that just recently got sucked away by a tornado. To those folks, that town was just always there. They woke, up went to work, came home, went to bed, etc, etc. There was absolutely no chance that tomorrow the whole town would not even exist. But tomorrow it was gone. Just weird how that strikes me.

As far as loosing sleep, I don’t loose sleep. I could sleep right under the emitter nozzle of a scalar weapon (if it were after about 11:00at night). I view death as only a more instantaneous way of getting all of my physics questions answered.

GV
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Scary Nazis

Post by Mikado14 »

greggvizza wrote:and all of sudden the twin towers in NY were falling down and a hijacked airliner nosedives in to the ground in Summerset PA not all that far from where I live.

GV
Gregg, a Pittsburg (Pittsburgh) boy and you spelled it wrong. <g>

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

in the blink of an eye

Post by twigsnapper »

And you are right Gregg. Things change sometimes in the blink of an eye. Normally its the disasters that catch us up like that but perhaps in our future there is another "blink" readying itself. And once it happens no one will ever be the same. I'd like to think that it will be a positive blink.

I think, in her eulogy for her father Linda Brown wrote "in death all of his questions have finally been answered "

. I look at it the same way, but being far less inquistive I am content to wait on the answers a bit. twigsnapper
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Mikado wrote:Gregg, a Pittsburg (Pittsburgh) boy and you spelled it wrong.
So... Mikado.... I knew that Summerset was spelled Somerset.... I dont actually know what happened when I was typing. But Pittsburgh is actually pronounced Picksburg by the locals. Strangely unique accent in that city, complete with words like “yinzâ€
Last edited by greggvizza on Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

twigsnapper wrote:And you are right Gregg. Things change sometimes in the blink of an eye. Normally its the disasters that catch us up like that but perhaps in our future there is another "blink" readying itself. And once it happens no one will ever be the same. I'd like to think that it will be a positive blink.
I am awaiting that positive blink as well.

GV
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

keeping the road clear

Digging around in World War Two history reports and I found this little tidbit that might mean something. Remember when Paul wrote this?

"While Brown, O’Riley, their "Caroline radioman" and a fourth soldier bounced and slid their way down muddy roads and across mucky meadows, Brown took O’Riley into his confidence regarding the actual purpose of their mission. Somewhere along the way — possibly on a road between Dresden and Berlin, or maybe on a road between Berlin and Hannover — Brown told O’Riley that they were making their way toward a secret rendezvous with a German scientist."

Apparently Von Luck was given the instructions to "keep the corridor open to Berlin and my impression was so far that it was the Berlin-Dresden stretch" He apparently was told to keep the " citizens" off the road. So maybe thats why Dr. Brown and Mr. ORiley/Twigsnapper were going "cross-country" and why in doing that they ran into the group of displaced people on a mud road.

IF I ASSUME that the 35th Police SS Division that Mr. Twigsnapper just "happened" to mention was in the area also then PERHAPS this is the tank unit belonging to our mystery tank commander who helped saved Dr. Brown?

Now here is the harder part for you historians out there. Would that unit have been responsible for keeping the communications between Berlin and the various units in operation?That particular unit was drawn up early in the spring of 45 and it strikes me that they were probably charged with "escape routes" for Hitler himself? That means that communications would have been of the highest station ....... The mystery tank commander chose that particular farmhouse for a reason dont you think? A farmhouse that was obviously acting as an advanced communications center? It would be the only way that he would know what was happening moment to moment in a very fluid situation. And apparently those cypher machines were still in operation.

I keep grabbing for straws of information. Anyone know anything more about this time and place in history? I KNOW you guys are out there.

edit ...... in his chapter Paul goes on to say about this tank commander "As O’Riley explains, the plan was “to go in very quickly and make the exchange. The physicist was supposed to meet us dressed in the uniform of a rank-and-file soldier. Dr. Brown was supposed to interview him, and then he would be taken back to be ‘surrendered.’ His true identity was to be concealed by the papers he carried and the uniform he wore. That simple soldier-in-disguise would not have been noticed by anyone. Months or weeks later, the Caroline Group was going to pluck him out of his holding pen, wherever he was sent.â€