Bahnson Lab Footage on YouTube

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Trickfox
The Magician

Still here

Post by Trickfox »

I'm still here, and watching all this. I guess I don't have much to say except that looking at pictures of the radio set will not serve to explain any of it's technology. It has an antenna on it!!!!

What is an electromagnetic sensing device doing on an electrogravitic signalling device? NOTHING USEFUL that's for sure. There is a big piece of the picture missing, but then the picture takers are obviously unaware what they are failing to capture on film.

Mr Twigsnapper thank you for the crosstalk and noise. Things are comming into focus personally. I'm still very impressed with Paul's last chapter and the little girl in the mud. I am there now, exhausted, in despair, and looking through my mind's eye at the image of that little girl, and I understand exactly what the moment was all about.

The timming of all of this is extremely impressive, and I see why you waited for Paul to write this chapter.

Jolly good reading in deed.

trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

in the mud

Post by twigsnapper »

Sometimes Trickfox , you have to realize that you are indeed on your knees in the mud. I still distinctly feel the mud oozing around my knees. It was a turning point in my life. I believe many of us reach those points.

I have never regretted standing up out of that ooze and heading for dry land and this is a decision for you to. I believe that you can see where you need to go. And you know better than most that if you decide on a course for your life then the Universe moves to meet and assist you. Up to you my fine friend.

Are you feeling better? PM me.

twigsnapper
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: Uncut, unedited version

Post by Paul S. »

Radomir wrote:Paul, if you do in fact have the uncut version, would you be willing to print some DVD copies of that for the group for those who are interested--if we collectively foot the bill? Given what EHD has posted above, it might be important for us to sift through the full-length version together to see if we find any clues "hidden in plain sight?"
That is a very good idea, and I think I can do it pretty easily.

So, whoever wants a DVD copy of the unexpurgated footage, e-mail me directly with your address, and I'll burn and send. If I decide I need recompense for it we can do it through PayPal. Would $10 for DVD and shipping be about right?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: missing years

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote:
grinder wrote:Where did these "mystery " notebooks go, assuming that he didn't actually stop writing and that they do exist in the first place.
Ask Morgan.

Mikado
I have.

He says' they are "safe."

Now you know as much as I do.... :wink:

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: Uncut, unedited version

Post by Paul S. »

Radomir wrote:Paul, if you do in fact have the uncut version, would you be willing to print some DVD copies of that for the group for those who are interested--if we collectively foot the bill?
I have now 5 DVD copies of the uncut Bahnson lab footage.

Three have been spoken for. I will ask for $10 to cover my cost of duplicating and shipping, payable via PayPal.

Who else wants one?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

remark from Lifters group

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I posted this in the lifters group section but then realized it also should be here soooooo

viewtopic.php?p=6116#6116

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, so much for warm sun and a break. Going to rain today. Might as keep going!

I found this latest from the lifter group interesting.

From Mr. Leon Tribe
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 20:26:41 +1000
Subject: RE: [Lifters] Bahnson Lab Video On YouTube Shows TT Brown Vacuum Chamber Work

It shows a couple of guys tinkering with scientific equipment which
looks
like it involves vacuum or pressure. It shows the guys pouring some
champagne. The cut-away text joins the gaps. What the videos don’t
have is
any kind of movement being shown, establishment that we’re actually
looking
at vacuum experiments (although I see no reason to doubt this one
point) or
any kind of audio for corroboration.

They could have been celebrating a birthday for what the video shows.
Hopefully this is not the best evidence we can muster for demonstrating
movement in a vacuum.

Thanks for the link though. Its good to see a human side to the story.

Leon Tribe

-____________________________________________________________
MY RESPONSE IN CAPS!

It shows a couple of guys tinkering with scientific equipment which
looks COUPLE OF GUYS/ IT ALWAYS HELPS TO KNOW WHO IS PICTURED, MAYBE THEN IT MIGHT LOOK LESS LIKE "TINKERING"
like it involves vacuum or pressure. It shows the guys pouring some
champagne. The cut-away text joins the gaps. What the videos don’t
have is
any kind of movement being shown, establishment that we’re actually
looking
at vacuum experiments (although I see no reason to doubt this one
point) or NOTE THAT LEON PROBABLY HAS ALREADY FIGURED THAT THE ACTUAL MOVEMENT IS NOT GOING TO BE SHOWN IN THIS LITTLE FILM. THATS WHY HE SAYSS"HE HAS NO REASON TO DOUBT?"
any kind of audio for corroboration. MR. TRIBE, IT MAKES MORE SENSE IF YOU KNOW HOW THAT PARTICULAR FOOTAGE CAME INTO EXISTANCE TO BEGIN WITH. THAT IT STARTED AS A LITTLE FILM BEING MADE BY AGNEW BAHNSONS DAUGHTER AND WENT FROM THERE. WHAT COULD BE MORE PERSONAL AND MORE BENEATH THE RADAR THAN A FILM SIMPLY CALLED "DADDYS LAB"

They could have been celebrating a birthday for what the video shows.
Hopefully this is not the best evidence we can muster for demonstrating
movement in a vacuum. ABSOLUTELY. THEY COULD HAVE BEEN DOING ANYTHING. YOU HAVE TO KNOW MORE BEFORE YOU COME TO ANY CONCLUSIONS.

Thanks for the link though. Its good to see a human side to the story.

AND HERE IS THE KEY TO THE WHOLE PICTURE. YOU DO HAVE TO SEE THE HUMAN SIDE. YOU HAVE TO KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT TOWNSEND BROWN TO KNOW THAT HE REALLY HATED CHAMPAGNE, IT GAVE HIM A HEADACHE AND MADE HIM SICK. HE WOULD NOT HAVE TOASTED WITH IT UNLESS SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT WAS BEING CELEBRATED.

JUST MY IDEAS ON A GRAY DAY. ELIZABETH
Last edited by Elizabeth Helen Drake on Thu May 03, 2007 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Interesting notes

Post by Radomir »

Interesting notes, EHD, especially that last nugget about champagne and Dr. Brown...

In fact, I don't recall any mention of him enjoying alcohol, and we already know he preferred not to be around smoking. Was he the sort of person who preferred not to cloud his senses, saving his faculties for the wonders of the lab?

Sorry the weather's not cooperating with your break plans, but glad to have you here.

R.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

either ors

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

One of the things that has fascinated me about Pauls past experience in this realm is that his first biography was of Philo Farnsworth, a man who had an admitted problem dealing with alchohol. His overuse of it caused many problems for Mr. Farnsworth.

And now, writing about Townsend Brown Paul draws a person who just actually could not abide the taste of it or the effect that it had on his body.

It was not so much a mental determination on some moral grounds. Dr. Brown had absolutely no problem with the fact that Josephine indeed enjoyed her wine. Or that others around him would choose to celebrate using champagne. But he could not drink it. Any form of alchohol made him quite sick. Giving him a roaring headache first and then upsetting his stomach later. He is quoted as saying to some of his friends and co workers that it was "poison" to his system. ( I haven't actually looked closely at the Bahnson Lab footage. It would surprise me if Dr. Brown actually swallowed . Perhaps making a show of it. Or if he did actually drink it was in the spirit of the moment and he probably suffered later.

And again it was his body that kept him away from smoking, not any moral judgement against it. Josephine smoked the entire time that they were together. I think that she took up the habit in nurses training (now isn't that ironic?) and smoked without stopping her entire lifetime. Folks considering following her footsteps .... think about it .... because it was lung cancer that eventually killed Josephine Brown.

But the entire marriage and with her relationship with smoking she tried VERY hard not to smoke in Dr. Browns presence. Again ... cigarette smoke did pretty much the same thing that alcohol did to his system. A roaring headache usually. All those ( ask Mr. twigsnapper) who worked for him or around him always smoked out of his company.

I think he said in one of his papers that he tried smoking a pipe when he was a student . The distinquished look it gave him he said, wasn't worth the misery.

Gray clouds. Sodden weather. Just not fair. Good thing I have you guys! Thanks Radomir! Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

nice truck

Post by grinder »

This is slightly off the subject

Or maybe not.

There is a Verizon commercial running right now. Has anyone noticed it?

It opens with a little boy standing on a curb watching a utilities man walking toward the back of his service van. " Are you the cable guy? " the little boy asks .....

Then, forgive me ... I can't quote exactly what the guy says to him. All technical jargon that I can't even remember long enough to quote ... and as the man opens the back of the van this blinding white light obliterates the screen .... and then he has what he wants, closes the door and goes toward the house ....... and the little boy simply says ......

" Nice Truck"

And suddenly that little boy is us! And the cable guy represents this force that represents the technology that is going to be available to us and which we get a glimpse of .......... but all we can REALLY comprehend is the shell of what is carrying the stuff ................ "Nice Truck"

Thats what these lifters and "flying saucers" and "black triangles" are to me. "Nice Trucks" grinder