ADAMSKI Scout Ship

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
This last weekend I was at Avebury, in Wiltshire, it was very wet and windy, not good for dowsing, so we ended up in the pub.
I do not fear abuse, or ridicule, so my dowsing rods are very evident, i have painted them bright orange.
Avebury is not where it is by chance.
A grid , exists, not just a grid, but a universal grid and possibly an infinite grid.
As google earth becomes better and more refined, all will become clear, I think I posted this already?
http://www.vortexmaps.com/hagens-grid-google.php
To be able to think out into universe, you need to be able to comprehend a slice of it first, thats what i get by dowsing, I simply slice right through a section.
It always follows a sequence of fibonacci, dead straight lines in groups of nine parallel lines, in three groups of threes, thats what i can physically see, but they repeat add infirnitum upon the same alignment, with a multitude of them on the east/west alignment.
Imagine i wanted to sail across apond from east to west, day and night i would stay on that alignment, though I may wander up and down slightly, so whats a few miles in thousands?
I can identify at very dense concentrations of crossing sets of lines definately 55 different alignments, around 180 degrees, usually adjacent is another point with 34 further alignments, but it is difficult by hand to verify if they are different by a fraction of a degree?
SOMETHING tells me there are 144 alignments, but I havent found a spot yet to verify this, there is usually some dirty great pile of stone in the way.

I carry a ships compass with me, i hang this around my neck so that my hands are over the top of it, as my rods go outwards and straighten, I look down on the compass and take a reading, when i do this regurally, i can do 55 alignments in five minutes.
Along each of the nine parallel lines flows occur, in various directions and they change .
As 55 groups of lines cross ( the outer lines are over 200 feet apart ) and all the flows meet each other, there are several consequences, because of the grouping of lines favouring four dominant locations at ninty degrees to each other a cross is formed, with circulations at every thirteen inchs from the centre point of the centre line of nine lines, this is a point of least resistance, where lots of the flows head for, they do this by clicking inwards across each adjoining flat surface of many sided polygons formed by the crossing of sets of nine lines, there are extra strong circulations at the distances out from the cente point where each of the nine lines lay.
If I draw this out, I get a scale drawing of the planet, by multiplying up, I know the exact diameter of this planet.
I consider that dependant upon how many sets of these nine line groups there are in the diameter of the planet will determine its frequency.
I have followed and mapped these out so often, they are embedded into my head.
I can then think them out into 3D.
Then i can visualise them out into universe, and can visualise how everything will operate upon the same system everywhere.
There are very special spots upon the world grid, and if you happen to be stood upon one at a time when certain flows are passing along them, then you recieve one hell of a download.
It can appear to many as though you have gone mad, it can feel like it too.
If you happened to be young when this occurs ( possibly ttbrown) then you are going to KNOW things that others wont.
I consider David Barclay is similer to ttbrown, Me and him can almost think things out together without been anywhere near each other.
I position myself very precisely when i am tapping upon this thing.
Where all the flows meet, they descend into the central point in spirals, fibonacci spirals, the resultant patterns are flower of life patterns, hence I wander around crop circles, where the level of diss information cannot fool me.
David has analized the crop circles and I agree with him about meterorites electrically dissolving upon entering the different frequency of this planet, as they dissolve huge amounts of positive and negative spins will flash along the lines and crash into the patterns at the points of least resistance and there they will clamp back together to create mass, or be sent into the underground water to clip onto the hydrogen, they were correct to call the well water HOLY WATER, it sure will be powerfull.
From the first second this lot hit me, I was doubting Einstein, and this silly speed of light, time doesnt exist in universe, why should it?
The transfers of all of this occur from every created sphere both from centre to centre and from edge to edge, with certain other angles been predominant in this 19.5 been one of them, it all about sacred geometry and the measurement of the lines.
Anything entering into this system, MUST conform to it, or it will be dissolved.
If it conforms and is part of the system, then the universe is yours, and beyond.
Its a fabulous system, and whoever/whatever created it, I tip my hat to.
I am positive and negative about all of the above, and its all in a hobbits opinion.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

hope you are setting markers

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

kevin,

You have said that you don't enjoy wiriting very much by hand and yet I notice you are quite good at typing. Are you keeping a journal of these " considerations" as they strike you? These various "downloads?" If not, I IMPLORE you to do that. Write as you have been writing to us. Save everything! Make copies and keep the copies in a secure place or with friends. Surely you are doing this already?

Townsend Brown ,I understand, did much the same thing.

Of course he could not explain these .... (what others would think of as )" ramblings" but he seemed to know that they were "downloads" of some type and deserved to be recorded and saved. I believe that those papers were the result of exactly the experiences you have mentioned experiencing.

Only a few pages of those "notes" have come down to Paul and me from our special sources but I can see a strong similarity of thought. Someday perhaps the family will make those writings available to all of us but for now they remain generally undisclosed. He actually wrote most of these papers in 1944 and one of the sentences that I happened to remember was " I am in a strange and unchartered land".

So I ask you please to continue keeping notes. Even if they are just typed up as little memos to yourself ( because there are few out there who would even understand and more who might think you had "gone off the deep end. ") But just do as he did. Write and then save ...... there will be a use someday that is not even evident now. Thankyou kevin .... Elizabeth
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

unchartered event

Post by twigsnapper »

There are two references to that particular sentence Elizabeth. He had typed " I feel like an explorer in some vast and unchartered land" then had gone over it by hand, struck "land" out and printed above " event".

Perhaps kevin will know why that might be. Or, any one else out there? twigsnapper
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Twigsnapper, perhaps not your cup of tea, but an EVENT?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKE_3kXg7_c

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
I need to sit right down, and wait for the gift , of sound and vision?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYEOlxcirX0

Imagine all the people, hearing just one voice?
You may say I,m a dreamer, but I,m not the only one.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
ETernalightwithin
Space Cadet

Re: reaching for

Post by ETernalightwithin »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:
So you see possibly some sort of "grid? Of ancient stuctures which may act as some sort of " diffusing lighting rods? for this concentration of .... whatever this energy actually is ..... to dispute it more evenly across the surface of the earth? That might explain the interest in where all of these ancient places are and was it you Radomir or Mikado or Rocky who wondered what a "grid " like that might look like.

When I was little I was struck by the wonder of such things as the pryamids. How enormous they were, how grand! Someone told me that it was a monument and suddenly I wondered just WHY man that ancient would have this NEED to make a monument that grand. Perhaps there might have been an overlaying agenda at work. Yet we accept the first explanation without being enough of the child scientist which would insist ... BUT WHY. Why did early man insist on taking one stone and putting it next to another. Why be driven to do that? Why insist on building something that was massive and reached for the sky? All over the world close to the same design all going skyward, without interaction. or knowledge one to the other. The urge seemed to be the same. Why is that? The simple explanations just don't really bring understanding when you see some of the other questions.

I liked your "silly simple" phrase, by the way and intend to keep it nearby. Elizabeth
That's the opinion of Chris Dunn. He says the pyramids were an energy generator as well as a earth balance along a powerful nodal point. Interestingly enough, the Egyptian pyramids are aligned with the Mayan pyramids in S. America. Bruce Cathie also expounds on this. Quite mathematically speaking, fascinating but..... gives my a royal headache.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Perhaps we need someone who understands Russian?
Cold down in Antartica, or is it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0wxkqjfDb8
kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

missing out

kevin,
You have me at a distinct disadvantage. I neither speak Russian nor seem to be able to get linked on to that UTube thingy. You have to understand how archaic my computer is .... but ..... sometimes I don't even need it.

Only perhaps a Hobbit would understand.

I was wandering through a local swap meet yesterday and "happened " to see, in a pile of books, this title. THE RAINBOW CONSPIRACY. Now I ,of course, picked it up.

You might not be totally up to speed on the Philadelphia Experiment myth but one of the major points is that the "project" that "happened" in Philadelphia in 1943 (????) was dubbed " Project Rainbow". Coincidence enough for me to pick the book up. "the greatest coverup of all time" the front flap screamed out ..... " It will change everything you've ever thought about UFOs."

Now the book never even mentions Moore, who coined that phrase! How odd is that? It mentions " The Philadelphia Experiment" but never Moore? How strange. No mention at all of Townsend Brown either.

It was written in 1994 by Brad Steiger and Sherry Hansen Steiger. So I wanted to ask that couple particularly .... If you are reading this forum (and it wouldn't suprise me at all ).... what inspired you to write this book? and do you have any comments now on what Paul is saying? Elizabeth
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

a question from me too

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Hi Elizabeth!

My brother wanted me to tell you that he has that book and that one of the pictures that they feature in their photo pages IS the identical thing that Dr. Browns model shows. IDENTCAL he stresses and he is not prone to over exageration.

And the caption beneath this picture of this ship reads he says " In the late fifties Howard Menger claimed to have made contact with aliens from Venus, including a beautiful blonde crrew person who took a personal interest in him. In this photograph mMenger allegedly captured a saucer-like UFO."

My brother stresses that the picture is the SAME as the unit that Paul has put up which was a laboratory experimental unit in (I think) North Carolina.

So is this what the deal really is? A layer of disinformation? I mean a pretty blonde from Venus is bound to take your eyes off the subject! Who is this Menger character?

Oh, and Paul. My daughter says the horse named " Different Class" was owned by Gregory Peck. She adds that Mr. Twigsnapper seems to like grey horses.

MarkC
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Mr. Menger

I have just started down this trail and I encourage any of you out there to join me if you want.

Mr. Menger. From what I have read so far ..... I am assuming that you are still very much with us and from what I have learned about other gentlemen in their eighties .... perhaps not ready to call it a day yet ..... so maybe you could respond to some questions I have of you. This is the first article I have read about your experiences.

http://www.answers.com/topic/howard-menger-1

And its obvious that I am looking at the whole situation now with eyes that were not open at the time that all these stories were coming out.

Have you ever known of the work of Townsend Brown?
How is it that the "ship" that you photographed and described to others so completely seems identical to the one found as a model with Dr. Brown in 1957-58?

Did you ever meet with Mr. Adamski? Did the two of you ever visit the Bahnson labs.

I understand from the looks of it that you took the flack of this disinformation program for years. If you are able, could you talk to Paul now? Perhaps this rainbow has been dark too long? Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

new theory? over ten years?

Post by grinder »

Elizabeth,

While following your lead I ran into this, which is sort of interesting and I think there is probably much truth to this. Note that it is called the new "theory" but its at least ten years old. Cripes.

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/ufotheor.html

This is what caught my eye

"The UFO phenomenon provided a great cover. If the monitoring operation appeared to be the work of "little green men", it would completely hide the true intent. Believers in UFOs would be ridiculed by the media, serious researchers would be stone-walled by the government, and the rest of the population would just go on believing that it was a bunch of kooks and attention seekers who were not support Block reporting strange phenomena. A disinformation network, similar to the one that was used by the OSS in World War II against the Germans, was put into place. Contactees such as George Adamski, Orfeo Angelucci, and Howard Menger began to appear on radio and TV. It was the early 50s, and these contactees, who came across as true believing weirdos, all described aliens as being very good looking and human like. Their intent here was to welcome mankind into a Galactic Brotherhood and warn us to stop fooling around with atomic weapons. In fact, these contactees were the tools of an increasingly sophisticated disinformation program."

How odd is this that they would say that this disinformation network was SIMILAR TO THE ONE THAT WAS USED BY THE OSS IN WORLD WAR ll

Maybe it was similar because many of the people who were involved in the first were possibly handling the second? It makes alot of sense to me. What do you guys all think?
Who is "Orfeo Angelucci", the other two I have seen mentioned but who is he? grinder
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

tobacco connections

Post by twigsnapper »

grinder,

Sometimes you find connections in the strangest places and amongst the strangest bedfellows.

Letter from Orfeo Angelucci re: Nuclear Causation. Discusses photographs of the tobacco mosaic virus taken by electron-microscope, "point of departure," and the factor "H" basic quantum. Requests reply from LP regarding these topics. [Reply from LP 3-11-52]

This is taken from Linus Paulings notes

http://osulibrary.oregonstate.edu/speci ... index.html

Have fun with that connection folks. twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: tobacco connections

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote:grinder,

Sometimes you find connections in the strangest places and amongst the strangest bedfellows.

Letter from Orfeo Angelucci re: Nuclear Causation. Discusses photographs of the tobacco mosaic virus taken by electron-microscope, "point of departure," and the factor "H" basic quantum. Requests reply from LP regarding these topics. [Reply from LP 3-11-52]

This is taken from Linus Paulings notes

http://osulibrary.oregonstate.edu/speci ... index.html

Have fun with that connection folks. twigsnapper
I go away for a few days on a fishing expedition. I am sitting here in the lobby of a Holiday Inn and waiting for the fish to be cleaned and what do I find? Mr. Twigsnapper posting ALL over the place and giving hints.

Is this your version of an assualt into the Ardennes? I feel like you have thrown the gauntlet or given a morsel to "see what they do with this".

I feel like I am getting brainfry and 1958 is approaching. I think I ate to many doritos.

You missed a good trip, the fish were really biting but then I know how you dislike the cold so much. <g> you retired guys...what a life!

Have to run..

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
I have had reason to concentrate upon water, it has been very wet here, it is the dawning of the age of Aquarious, anyway,
My van has been leaking water, so I took it for a run this afternoon after trying to seal the leak, i called at our local rubbish dump, where they re-cycle goods, someone had been in and bought all the books, possibly thousands of them , all in one go, but a new box had just arrived, the top book was Alices adventures in wonderland, and through the looking glass.
It naturally made me pick it up and open it, the words my eyes fell on was where the doormouse is telling a story of three little sisters living at the bottom of a well.
I just thought well,well,hmmm.
I do not believe in coincidence.
I KNOW water especially underground water is ever so important, to everything.
Sorry about youtube and your inability to play it, for those that can if you use the slide at the bottom of the screen and fast forward to 5.07, then fast forward to 6.11.
At 5.07 it looks as if a saucer crosses the pictures, and at 6.11 up pops Viktor Schauberger, who I think of as one of my heroes, He knew about water, how space clips onto water and packs the energy into it, I did not open that book at that page and set my eyes upon those words by coincidence.
You did not pick your book up by coincidence.
This is the dawning of the age of aquarious, the alignments and transfers occuring along these alignments matter greatly, they will pour upon us, and it is up to ourselves to make use of the incoming flows that will give ever so many enlightenment, you will realise very quickly .
All knowledge is encoded in a much better binary system than we are copying, if we allow ourselves to connect, and ask, you will recieve the information.
Just tune into radio 1.618, .618, your DJ is Fibonacci.
Between 7 and 8 Hz
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Meant to add about the book I picked up.
The other thing I looked at was the Hatter saying,
"Up above the world you fly,
lika a tea tray in the sky "
They then explain why its always six oclock?
And as its approaching that time here in the shires where hobbits live, I,m off for tea, byeee.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

tea trays in the sky?

If you folks have the time take a look at this. What do you think, and where do you think this might be? If its a craft its certainly different.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2 ... heme=light

Elizabeth