Chapter 53 - Good For One Fare

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: rings and things

Post by Langley »

twigsnapper wrote: it also calls attention to something that grinder said in the post
I encourage all of you, maybe Langley and AM especially at the moment to reread grinders post and make the note that his sentiments are as valid today as when he typed up those thoughts.

We all have particular traits, made even stronger when woven into an unusual clothe. twigsnapper
Fair enough. Agendas drive the Pop up moments. what ever ones background picture is determines what in the data will be mined and placed within a schema.
Theres a drought here. But when it rains, most of it goes out to sea. I only have a small rain water tank.

http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/print/22270

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4348497.stm

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v4 ... 6025a.html

http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/conten ... 323954.htm

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=2vI ... s3QM&hl=en
Artificial rubies from the Farm Hall Transcripts
Photochemical iosotopic separation and enrichment
One of the first things Farrell's group did in Japan was go to Kyoto University and destroy the still uncompleted cyclotron Shimizu was
building there in the fission research lab.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

running out to sea

Post by Linda Brown »

Langley,

I am so pleased that you are there with your observations. It all goes entirely over my head yet I know that you are on the right trail here to finding something vitally important. Its like looking for someone you have never met before but you know his face. You just have to keep looking until you find him. Thats the way this information will be for you I think.

Mr. Twigsnapper recently told me that he was very impressed by the tone and the quality of the conversations here on the forum and I totally agree with him . And I just want to thank all of you for the effort that you are putting forth here and will put forward in the future.

As some of you have rightly guessed, sometimes Mr. Twigsnapper and I know things that we can not mention outright.

There are all kinds of reasons for our silence depending on the subject , but that doesn't mean that we don't want the material to get out there in the open. So we revert to the process that Paul became familiar and so frustrated with. It turns into sort of a guessing game. What you discover on your own ( and we can verify), well thats one thing. What you don't have any concept of yet ..... yet ......... we can't tell you.

Well, usually. One good forum member has asked the question....." Is this technology already in the hands of the same forces that are strangling the founding fathers concept of freedom and democracy in this country?"

The answer to that is .... "NO."

Linda
Last edited by Linda Brown on Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AM

Post by AM »

Hello Mr. Langley and Mr (Kevin) B.!

Mr. Langley the above post is indeed important, but let us just concentrate on the little gem that Mr. B. put in front of us:

"Lapis Lazuli is a rock, rocks have an affinity to that which made them.
Each structure of specific rocks, may conform to that specific structure of space stuff that made it?"

Please consider that Dr. Brown's interest in his later years was mainly in:

a.) sidereal radiation

b.) petrovoltaics.

Don't you find it strange that we rushed through the last 17 years of his life at such a pace in just one chapter? Might it not be possible that the second part of Dr. Brown's life was even more interesting than the first one?

It's like Chinese painting where the emptiness left in the picture is equally important as the drawn lines itself. Silence speaks.

Think of Project Xerxes.

And consider that according to an article of Dr. Brown from 1976 rocks were extremely important, because they were considered as a kind of gravitoelectric transducers, which allow the transformation of one kind of energy into another - i.e. gravitational into electric.

They key is sidereal radiation of course. The rocks do not just have the role of sensors of sidereal radiation, but also of converters.

And like Dr. Brown said - no two rocks are alike! This is what Mr. B. was referring to.

It seems as if each kind of rock is sensitive to a specific bandwidth of sidereal radiation or gravitational waves.

And regarding the structure of space that Mr. B mentioned so aptly, please consider the work of Dr. Frolov! He makes interesting references to Kozyrev and Tesla! Do not forget Tesla's never published dynamic theory of gravity. And pay attention to what Frolov wrote:

"Alexander Chernetsky also described some experiments in which longitudinal waves were created. In his version "the working body" is an electric discharge. There is a known pinch - effect (interaction between the electric current and magnetic field of this current) that leads to high frequency oscillations of the plasma. Radial components of the density current oscillations is responsible for longitudinal waves which are spreading in radial direction also [ 1 ].

More than 60 years ago Nikola Tesla wrote: " I showed that the universal medium is a gaseous body in which only longitudinal pulses can be propagated, involving alternating compressions and expansions similar to those produced by sound waves in the air. Thus, a wireless transmitter does not produce Hertz waves, which are a myth, but sound waves in the ether, behaving in every respect like those in the air, except that, owing to the great elastic force and extremely small density of the medium, their speed is that of light." It is part of N.Tesla's article "Pioneer Radio Engineer Gives Views on Power", published in New York Herald Tribune, Sept. 11, 1932, [ 2, p.94]."

In a another paper of his is said:

"The concept for a physical vacuum as an energy source is proved mathematically [1]. It is recognized that space itself has some inner structure and it can be used as a source of energy if some process is organized to change the structure of space. The existence of this reality is described by means of a density probability function for energy [2]. So, any space is the result of some energy process and there is no space that has no energy at all. Some power process can be designed in any point of the space by means of an energy transformation.

Perhaps, solution is the understanding of the structure of the space, i.e. the ether can be considered as some kind change of the structure of the vacuum. Some local change of vacuum structure that produce the mass-particle must be compensated by corresponding opposite change of vacuum structure around the mass-particle. The gradient of the density of the ether is the reason for ether flows, by Newton, and it can be considered in other words as gradient of potential and some potential field. In this case, the notion of the "density of the ether" can be changed to the notion of the gradient of the potential "grad"."

And we are again back at Mr. B's thought.

AM
Last edited by AM on Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AM

Post by AM »

UNFORTUNATELY I ERASED THIS POST BEFORE SAVING IT - IT HAS SOMEHOW FALLEN THROUGH THE CRACKS.
Last edited by AM on Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote:Despite the fact that I am a university student of Chinese and Sanskrit (in the context of Comparative Indo-European Linguistics) and therefore not very much versed in the technical area, I have felt a deep affinity with Dr. Brown. When I was only 8 years old I read the book by Charles Berlitz "The Bermuda Triangle" and then came through it to the infamous book by William Moore with the title "The Philadelphia Experiment". This was also the first time that I heard of Dr. Brown and since then this enigmatic man has been always at the back of my mind. When the old website was up providing his articles and patents in pdf-form I was frequently visiting and saving these files. The format of the website was excellent and I wish it would be like in the old days!
Why is it that you are more in tune in wanting to discuss the "technical/science" side? I would be more interested in your expertise in leaning more toward discussion of the sanskrit writings. Somehow AM, "me wonders". Don't take me the wrong way on this but in the words of Morgan...."agenda".

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
AM

Post by AM »

Everyone has an agenda these days unfortunately. Have you ever heard of a brilliant poet with the name Eminescu? Here is an excerpt of one of his best poems:

"Why don’t you come, Your Majesty Impaler and round them up
And split them in two groups: fools and crooks, in a twofold lockup
Gather them all by force and for no other reason
Burn down the madhouse and the prison."

For your reference Vlad Tepes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_III_Dracula

Unfortunately his image has been thoroughly misrepresented in the West.
He despised insincere people who had hidden agendas. In the above article there is a section where you can see how he dealt with such people. In the country of his origin he is still considered as one of it's greatest national heros.

In Western countries, his image has been thoroughly vulgarized and profanized - like most that comes into the hands of these people.

Dracul (Romanian) - Drac = dragon, the Devil

ul (Rom.) - a suffix meaning "son of..."

2 interpretations:

a.) His father was a member of the famous Societas Draconistrarum or Ordo Draconis (Order of the Dragon). The order defended the Christian civilization against the Ottomans.

b.) Because of his ingenious methods of dealing with insincere people having hidden agendas he was called "Devil's Son".

We are in Kali Yuga or perhaps also not (depending on how you count). Still I do believe we are in Kali Yuga.

Good, that you have reminded me of languages. Perhaps it is finally time to I write that long overdue article I have to.

I will try to write something more on Sanskrit and Chinese later.

AM
Last edited by AM on Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote:Everyone has an agenda these days unfortunately. Have you ever heard of a brilliant poet with the name Eminescu? Here is an excerpt of one of his best poems:

"Why don’t you come, Your Majesty Impaler and round them up
And split them in two groups: fools and crooks, in a twofold lockup
Gather them all by force and for no other reason
Burn down the madhouse and the prison."

For your reference Vlad Tepes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_III_Dracula

Unfortunately his image has been thoroughly misrepresented in the West.
He despised insincere people who had hidden agendas. In the above article there is a section where you can see how he dealt with such people. In the country of his origin he is still considered as one of it's greatest national heros.

In Western countries, his image has been thoroughly vulgarized and profanized - like most that comes into the hands of these people.

Dracul (Romanian) - Drac = dragon, the Devil

ul (Rom.) - a suffix meaning "son of..."

2 interpretations:

a.) His father was a member of the famous Societas Draconistrarum or Ordo Draconis (Order of the Dragon). The order defended the Christian civilization against the Ottomans.

b.) Because of his ingenious methods of dealing with insincere people having hidden agendas he was called "Devil's Son".

We are in Kali Yuga or perhaps also not (depending on how you count). Still I do believe we are in Kali Yuga.

Good, that you have reminded me of languages. Perhaps it is finally time to I write that long overdue article I have to.

I will try to write something more on Sanskrit and Chinese later.

AM
AM,

You have lost me. The only morsel I can deduce from your post is that Vlad disliked dishonest people with hidden agendas. He added to meaning to doing away with your in-law, if memory serves me.

I never implied that you had a "hidden" agenda, only that you had an agenda. However, on your first post, which is where I quoted you from, you feigned little technical knowledge yet your subsequent posts always contained either a reference or discussion of some type, etc of technical and/or science aspect. Can you see my point?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

amazing what you learn

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Truly amazing what you learn on these little side trips.

Remind the time traveller to watch when and where he sets down if he values taking things at " face value!" ( sorry, couldn't resist.)

I like agendas myself. As Mr. Twigsnapper said a long time ago .... those without agendas are generally .... dead.

And AM I know that Mikado didn't mean to slow your flow of thought and turn it back into the Chinese/Sanskrit " box" .... he was just pointing out that your interest seemed very profound regarding the possible science behind Dr. Browns words. I guess its just sort of rare to find some one that can keep a variety of interests going at the same time.

You did sort of lose me on the Dracula turn though, I agree with him! But .... not something I haven't done myself. Just a little hard to follow sometimes. Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote:

AM
For some reason, I totally missed this part of your post. Why are you referrencing the Yuga?

Mikado

PS: I have always thought that Frawl(e)y was more correct on the time span.
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Post by Gewis »

AM,

You must read a lot. Your ability to comb the forums and all kinds of resources and pull them together is impressive. Also, your insights (from Tesla, and more) hit the nail pretty well for me. I also try to read a lot, but most of my knowledge on these subjects is compartmentalized into contingent "what-ifs." I believe Will Hunting had it straight when he said, "you dropped 150 grand on a f***in' education you could have got for a dollar fifty in late charges at the public library!"

I'm glad you haven't confused schooling with education.

-Gewis
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research!" -Einstein
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM,
When I wander lonely as a cloud, I tend to walk straight into piles of rocks, either placed by nature, or assisted by humans.
I notice what type of rocks they are, not only as the majority will do by physical identification, but by looking at how the rock is interacting with the aether.
I cannot help but notice how the piles of rocks are positioned, especially those placed by humans.
As I wander lonely as a cloud, I do so with precise precision, the type of precision that will baffle the majority, and what do you think I find with the piles of rocks placed by humans?
I am simply following in the footsteps of others.

And as I wander about these rocks, I experience very odd occurances, such as travelling through the air with the greatest of ease, been electrocuted, seeing other times, hearing sounds beyond compare, hearing voices , deep rich voices.
I also meet the most wonderfull and colourfull set of people you could ever wish to meet, quite often such people are just happy to be near the rocks.

But I am a stubborn pig headed Yorkshire man, I want to know what the Dickens I am tracking, and why specific rocks interact in specific ways with the aether, and why they were placed precisely where they are, and still are after countless years, not moved a fraction of an inch.

Limestone is of particuler interest, where the lapis lazuli is found within it, as is flint.
So I now look at the rocks , in my own little way, and assume that Dr Brown was also looking at rocks in his little way because of a similer interest.
The pyramids are made of limestone, don't just look at the pyramid, look at the limestone.
The pyramid will be to scale geometrically perfect relative to this planet upon geometric position relative to precise alignments out into universe, the limestone deposits will have been accumulated along these universal geometric alignments.

I detect the aether as a substance, and the chirile charecteristics of the rocks structure interacts with the aether that penetrates straight through the rock, straight through the planet.
I find that due to the specifics of the rocks, the spin of the aether detectable is reversed as it is refracted within the structure of the specific rocks, thus by placing such materials precisely, they flow of the aether can be controlled.

I am rambling again, you do the same, glad you are here.
Kevin
fibonacci is king