Chapter 45: We lost Morgan

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Morgan?

Post by Mikado14 »

grinder wrote:Mikado,

When you said that you felt Morgans presence here on the forum I wondered if you meant .... logging in as one of us? .... or maybe just the feeling that he was somehow auditing the class sort of. And if you hav a suspicion that it might be one of us? Which one would you think? I have had the same thoughts myself and the thing that I found funny is that for awhile I thought that YOU were Morgan. I have a feeling that you and he might share some characteristics. I mean, you seemed to know so much about " Ashlawn". It was just sort of ... uncanny. But now I undersatnd a little more about you ... I guess not, huh? grinder
I've reread a few of the posts above to put things in perspective again, in my mind.

1. Morgan was fluent in Russian
2. The year was 1987
3. Unrest in the USSR was becoming a simmer in a pot
4. The Russians have things within just as the US does, in the wrong hands...add it up. And I ain't talkin' nukes
5. With that red hair of his he would be fair haired enough to fit in...he went deep
6. Within 5 years there would be no more USSR as there was before but the infrastructure for a super power was ripe for the plucking.

Is this a start for reasons to fake a death? Another new identity.

As to Ashlawn, well, to touch something is to know something, to view something is to see something as you change your TV with your remote but sometimes the remote just doesn't work unless it is pointed at the set and you need to know where the set is.....right kevin? ( I refuse to use the word Hobbit, where I am, it is used to demean)

Now for your last question. You gave me a chuckle, I must say, and Morgan I am not, I am a little shorter.......and better looking.<g> Remember, you don't have to sign in to see what is going on, only to post. Here is a clue, I have read so many of these posts, I lurked around reading long before I joined, for a reason, and writing styles are hard to hide as well as forced styles.

Anyhow, he seems to have a penchant for Texas, right in Victoria's backyard and right where Dr. Brown took his journals.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

State of Russia

Post by twigsnapper »

Mikado, Your insights are right on target. And this message is for you and Paul and any one else keeping a “notebookâ€
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Operation "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do..."

Post by Paul S. »

twigsnapper wrote:Paul will tell the story as he is given to see it but if he ever asked himself HOW that could happen, Well Paul, there is your answer. Look these fellows up.
I have been immersed in all of this material for the past week or so, and found some earlier correspondence where, indeed, I did ask that question. Just one of dozens, maybe hundreds, that have gone unanswered (or partially answered, or answered with questions...) over the years.

A very useful bit of background that will fit quite nicely into what's being cobbled together now.

And, of course, I recognize "Von Luck" and his role in all this. That book has also been open on my desk the past week, too.

It's a lot to cover. But rich and fertile...

Thanks, Mr. T. Nice to know answers are coming regardless when I ask the questions... <g>

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

notebooks

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Mr. Twigsnapper,

How did you know about my notebook?

Anyway. One of the things I found about Rossler is that he worked for the British too. you didn't mention that he apparently was working out of Switzerland and was sort of a "clearing house" for information which would be detrimental to the Nazi cause. There is not a whole lot out there about the man. Master spy they called him. So who was he really working for ? My bet would be William Stephenson. Any takers? I really enjoy the translated version of this.

http://66.218.71.231/language/translati ... =ush2-mail

Anybody come up with anything else? I get the impression that an Easter Hunt has just been called.

Oh wait! Its not supposed to be called that anymore you know, to be "politically correct" we are not supposed to connect "Easter" with " Rabbits" which is supposed to be symbolic of the pagan springtime festivities! I'll vote for the rabbit. You guys do what you want! Mark C.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Pagan Rituals

Post by Paul S. »

Mark Culpepper wrote:we are not supposed to connect "Easter" with " Rabbits" which is supposed to be symbolic of the pagan springtime festivities!
To hell with "Easter." Bring on the Fires of Beltane!"

You're keeping a notebook, Mark? Wanna compare notes?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

sources

Post by twigsnapper »

Paul,

Did you actually NEED this information before today? <g>

If I had given this to you two years ago ... would you have remembered?

I ask this with a smile on my face because if it had been me, maybe not.

And remember too that there was a time where "credibility" was a concern. Remember your sort of pissed reaction to the exchange which made up Chapter 37?

So I figure that the "staff" which has volunteered itself around you might dispell some of your worries on that score. Many of the good folks out there are keeping notebooks ( Am I right?) Not just you Mark C!

I can tell that you are out there, you notetakers! because of the shape and content of the questions that you ask. People who are REALLY interested in a subject take notes. And I believe that they will help you Paul in this. The forum is, as has been mentioned before, a "living breathing entity" and it appreciates action. And it wants to help you with this project.

You asked why. Thats it. twigsnapper
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: sources

Post by Paul S. »

twigsnapper wrote:Did you actually NEED this information before today? <g>

If I had given this to you two years ago ... would you have remembered?
Yes, on both counts.

Whatever, I'm over it. Mondays always start out jumpy.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

OK

Post by twigsnapper »

Duly noted. twigsnapper
Radomir
Senior Cadet

help

Post by Radomir »

As Mr. twigsnapper wrote:
And I believe that they will help you Paul in this.
Roger that.

Paul, please don't be afraid to ask for help. I think we have "notebooks" out here of variety and character as diverse as our board membership. And we can help better when we know what you need, what might be helpful.

A lot of what we discuss or research seems to evolve organically, as has been pointed out. But nothing is hurt and a lot could be gained if at times you were to lead or request discussion & research in directions you need us to follow.

Warmly,

R.
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

signed up already

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Radomir.

Ditto that. I would say " sign me up" but I think I signed myself up a long time ago. Nice to have the company.

Paul,

Happy to help. Just point. Mark C.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: State of Russia

Post by Mikado14 »

[quote="twigsnapper"]Mikado, Your insights are right on target. And this message is for you and Paul and any one else keeping a “notebookâ€
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Whine?

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote: Oh well, guess I will have to wait and taste some wine...or is that whine?
Been reading my e-mail again, have you?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

cosmic ha ha

Post by twigsnapper »

Sometimes people can get where they need to be, in tandem, without known human communication! The fine whine being discussed here is one example.

Spirito and Pushchek? The names you are looking for Mikado? One took over the majority stockholder position at Deckers just before the Browns moved back up to the Philadelphia area during the early spring of 1966. He continued to work as Dr. Browns lab assistant during that summer.(Never mentioning that he owned the company actually.) The President of the Decker organization at the time was a young man by the name of Ron Moyer. He may still be with us. Perhaps he will chime in. He knew NOTHING about what was going on at that company that summer. NOTHNG. So reading all of this might come as an interesting surprise to him. Might explain to him finally why a man in his position could find himself on the wrong side of a locked gate.

And if you are looking for another team? More information?

Oh, by the way Paul. If that last " thrown in the truck" message is at all useful to you, you may quote me. twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: cosmic ha ha

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote: Spirito and Pushchek? The names you are looking for Mikado? One took over the majority stockholder position at Deckers just before the Browns moved back up to the Philadelphia area during the early spring of 1966. He continued to work as Dr. Browns lab assistant during that summer.(Never mentioning that he owned the company actually.)
Actually, I suspected that BOTH were stockholders. There is no record of the stockholders in the Department of State beyond the initial filing, at least that I can find ..... but it doesn't surprise me in the least. I suspected that there was a regime change between Ashlawn and Dr. Brown's return to Philadelphia. I further suspect that there was bad blood between Decker and Brown and I believe it was over patents. Dr. Brown trusted too many souls at times. I will not go further for I will save that for Paul for when he gets there. Now the lab assistant info... you win... you captured my knight.
twigsnapper wrote: The President of the Decker organization at the time was a young man by the name of Ron Moyer. He may still be with us. Perhaps he will chime in. He knew NOTHING about what was going on at that company that summer. NOTHNG. So reading all of this might come as an interesting surprise to him. Might explain to him finally why a man in his position could find himself on the wrong side of a locked gate.
Ok..(As I chuckle) but Mr. Twigsnapper....what about documents?
twigsnapper wrote: And if you are looking for another team? More information?
I'll get back to you on that but yes, those two names were on the list....but I have a few others.

Mikado
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Documents????

Post by twigsnapper »

You need documents? <g>

I don't want your Knight right now. I release you Sir!

More important to be still on the Board ( as Mr. Radomir says)

twigsnapper