Chapter 52: Foo-Fighters -- Myths & Legends

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

stress levels

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

And Gewish, Paul will tell you also that he has been stressed pretty severely. He once said that the information coming at him was like a regulator for a scuba diver that just went into all out flow!

You can't NOT breathe from it because (like the things coming from Mr. Twigsnapper and Morgan ..... if you say " Hey guys! Stop! I can't keep up! Would they then just go away? ..... and not come back? )

Thats always a worry that I have had. You know. These guys have agendas of their own I am sure, and I know that they honored Dr. Brown but how much patience do they have with a writer and a struggling research assistant?

Paul says "Holy Gravity Shoes Batman! We're more than halfway!"

And I wonder sometimes what Mr. Twigsnapper feels about all this. Reaching the halfway point. Anyone who has read his posts has just an inkling of how much help he has been and though I think he is a natural teacher I doubt thats been his lifeswork. Now that we are headed out of the woods I wonder what the remainder of this trip is going to be like?

I have enjoyed the trip immensely.

I especially enjoyed watching Paul step up to the Podium in Las Vegas. Much earlier he was told that there would be a time that he would step up to a podium and the audience would break into applause. He joked a little about the thought but when it actually happened months later for me it was as if he walked through some sort of a portal between what he WAS ...... and what he will be in the future. ..... and it was a wondrous thing to watch. Mr. Twigsnapper played no small part in that development.

The rest of that little story that Mr. Twigsnapper told us about swimming was ......... " I just didn't know exactly when the swimming would stop and the drowning would begin!" But he still volunteered ! And though we have really been over our heads sometimes (most of the time!) No one has drowned! Its a great sense of accomplishement.

So, I too am going to take a few days off. I thought I would go listen to Dr. Greer. Maybe learn just a little bit more! Sort of a working holiday! You guys be good. Elizabeth
ETernalightwithin
Space Cadet

Re: It's just as I thought

Post by ETernalightwithin »

I'd answer that with, "Are we ever really ready?"

Seems like in the past man, has had change thrust on him whether he liked it or not.

Everyone adapts in their own way. Unfortunately, many are still reacting from their instinctive nature, and people die or trampled underfoot.

Trickfox wrote:Elizabeth is speeking from the future perspective I believe. She is saying that the technology to travel to the past already exists, and that it is not a mystical experience from her perspective. It only seems to be a mystical experience from the "witnessed perspective".
Objectively, each and every one of us must decide which side of the equation our perspective is from. I see it as a "challenge" with no mystique intended.
Other may see it as spiritual and decidedly religious in nature.
Still others may see it as impossible and unatainable as a goal.

Something else came to mind in a dream Friday night. The issue of consciousness, unconsciousness, sleep, and death.

We can say with certainty that when we are in deep sleep, we are unaware of the events going on in our respective three dimensional world, yet our bodies are "grounded" into a state of "unknowing".(we are unaware of events happening around us to a great degree).

A lound noise or a sudden movement can disturb this fragile state and allow us to transpose the "unawareness" period. In death however there is no such option, because we are no longer "grounded" to this dimension. We cannot be awakened from death, and everything we know tells us that there is no reversing the process.

Doesn't it seem peculiar that "Sleep" or the loss of consciousness is a state whereby we can begin to understand the start and finish of "consciousness timelines". In consciousness we can still follow along and feel the reality of being aware of our environment, and we can understand the concept of elapsing time.

In sleep we can also understand the collapse of elapsing time and discontinuity of what we would normally consider to be "continuous timelines". We can begin to imagine what it is like NOT to be alive. We can also begin to understand what it would take to transfer the concept of consciousness into machine form.

Perhaps even we can begin to understand what it would take to create a sense of "artificial self awareness".

It's amazing what "the thought of seeing a real foo fighter" can stir up.
This website, Paul's book and everything we have talked about in the 5000 plus posts has to do with our objective reality.

We are being challenged to consider that there is a lot more to the universe than we can see at this moment. I find it increasingly easy to say that we are not alone in this big universe. I find it increasingly easy to admit that something only seems supernatural until it become possible to understand the nature of it.

I find it increasingly easy to say that It's all very real, and that we are on the verge of an important discovery about "Unidentified Flying Objects", and that OBJECTIVELY....as a society.... the air of disbelief is comming to an end within a certain major portion of our civilization.

Now,.... the issue is..... Are we ready for it?

Trickfox
grinder
Senior Officer

are we ready?

Post by grinder »

That question " are we ready?" is really interesting. Maybe the answer to tht is .... " Are we we seeing that which has been right in front of our faces?" YET. I just put up a comment on the Nick Cook section of the " General Discussion" and I really wish those of you who are new to this forum would stop just a moment and read the thread carefully. I think the timing of it is important. Try this, and then you all tell me what you see, OK?

viewtopic.php?t=320

Nick Cook never considers that ..... well ..... you tell me, please grinder
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: foo fighters had no control

Post by Mikado14 »

Gewis wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:
But I will give you this.. Could it be plausible that the foo fighters accomplished exactly what they were intended for?

Has anyone here ever talked to anyone who saw them first hand?

I have.

Mikado
I haven't. I should talk to old folkses more often. :wink:

I would love some insights into both what the foo fighters accomplished and what they were intended to accomplish. Maybe you could enlighten me?
I have chosen this post to answer what several have asked.

The pilot was like a second Father to me and I have mentioned him here before. He flew photo recon's out of Harrington Air Base in England. Harrington was not a normal air base for a lot of OSS flights took place out of there. Rusty flew aerial recon for the second attack on the Tirpitz. He dropped in the outlook that was posted on a mountain looking for signs of smoke from her stack signalling a move. He flew many a photo recon into Europe. It was on one of these missions, he never said where to or over what but that those "g*d Damned foo fighters would show up at times." He mentioned that they were disc shaped ( he usesd the phase "little flying saucers" but then when he told me this, the term was quite common) and were erratic at times but invariably would fly up close( he further mentioned that they would appear elipsoid, round etc and he used a plate to show how it was so....sitting in a Dunkin' Donuts <g>) Sometimes the would be reddish in color, other times bluish. He never did distinguish when they would exhibit these colors. And then they would just slowly fade out as if they "ran out of steam" and would drift away.

They were told to not talk of them, do not report seeing them and to just ignore them for they were harmless and just meant to intimidate. Well, as Rusty said, " what did they know that they weren't saying" and he told a story of someone who did talk too much about them. There's more but then you would have to sit through and listen to what I had to listen to. For instance, Rusty was shot down and for 10 days, (he was carrying the film box from the camera) he was shuffled from barn to barn by the French underground. He eventually was rescued and back in England. They sent him home. Their reasoning was that he knew too much of the network in France and they could not take a chance on his going down and being captured again. He ended up flying the Burma hump.

And a little advice Gewish, and I hope you take this properly. I have always enjoyed talking to my elders and hearing about where they have been, what they have done and what their impressions were, lest what they accomplished be forgotten and I might repeat their mistakes. He taught me to fire a steam locomotive ( no easy feat, try stoking a boiler that is rocking back and forth and making sure your bed is uniform and no clunkers), taught me how to be a better pilot, taught me a lot about mechanics, and most of all, he was one of a select few that listened to what I thought and that was how the "foo fighter" story came about. His opening words were, "it's been done, the Germans had something like that during the war. Did you ever hear of "foo fighters"? Well...." and the story was off.

Someone should sit down with Mr. Twigsnapper and do the same...lest it be forgotten.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

veterans

Post by twigsnapper »

Gewish,

You would be amazed at the amount of information you can collect from the nearest VA hospital. Just pick someone (in his eighty plus years) waiting, strike up a conversation if you think he/ she is approachable. I have collected information all my life but this is exceptionally easy and you would be surprised how much you can learn so quickly. Stories of the boys from Harrington field, Temsford ... Just as Mikado has recounted. And you can find all this history in your own backyard, as close as one of those hospitals. And there are many whose minds are still as sharp as they were when they were eighteen and you know .... it really means something to them to be able to share a memory or two.

twigsnapper
Trickfox
The Magician

what a good idea

Post by Trickfox »

Wow, that is a great Idea Mr. Twigsnapper. I must admit I have learned a lot from the elderly Man that I took care off back in the late 80s. He changed my life and showed me what was most important about it.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

polarity shifting?

Maybe someone can let me know what you think on this ...... I was researching something a long time ago (can't even remember what it was I was after now, darned) but the information came up that a negative charge displayed itself as blue ... (or red) and a positive charge displayed as the other color ... blue or red. (I say that because I can't remember the content of the article and therefore can't remember which it was for each charge. And I vaguely think it had something to do with the Northern Lights. So does anyone out there know if this is true? That these particular colors are displayed.

You can see where I am going here surely. Perhaps the "units " were switching from positive to negative .... or running on the one or the other. If that might have been that case .... what would the orange reported .... have been? And could that happen with the kinds of things Dr. Brown might have been working with?

I am still looking for a positive match on that information. But am I striking any kind of a chord with anyone? Elizabeth
ETernalightwithin
Space Cadet

hydrocarbons?

I thought orange was the byproduct of the jet ionizer. It indicates incompletely burned hydrocarbons.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Red & Blue

Post by greggvizza »

Maybe someone can let me know what you think on this ...... I was researching something a long time ago (can't even remember what it was I was after now, darned) but the information came up that a negative charge displayed itself as blue ... (or red) and a positive charge displayed as the other color ... blue or red.
Are you sure it was positive and negative charge? Or could it have been the Doppler red-shift and blue-shift when looking at objects in the universe? Red indicates that they are moving away from the observer and blue means they are moving toward. Just like the Doppler pitch shift in acoustics; sounds are higher in pitch when approaching and lower when leaving.

Gregg
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Hey it's about time we heard from you Greggvizza.

I was astouded by the Beckwith material. How did you happen to find out about this and how many others do you think actually got to read all that material and understand it?

Just a ruff guess. I wish we could get the stats on this website somehow.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Post by Gewis »

Very excellent advice, Mikado and Twigsnapper. That's why I've got this forum!

Joking aside, I do know what you mean. My opportunities to listen like that seem to have decreased lately. That is, they haven't come to me so much anymore, and if I'm going to have them, I'm going to have to seek them out. My grandpa also lied about his age to join the Navy, ended up driving the landing craft for the Marines when the occupation of Japan began. He has a lot of experiences he's shared. My other grandpa was a Japanese linguist who had to become an analyst since they stuck him in Korea after the war there. He made up his own symbology and poor generals would come in and look at his overlays then nod and pretend they knew what they were seeing. One became a logger, the other a professor of political science. My mom was getting around on horseback while my dad was learning assembly code. And here I am.

People are simply amazing. :)

I've really wanted to get ahold of Henry Moray's son since he supposedly lives nearby. But I can only attribute my failure there to cowardice or laziness, which are probably two words for the same thing. Maybe I'll look him up.
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research!" -Einstein
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Whats the colour of OZONE?
Does it smell?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

no, not red shift

greg,

No, for sure it wasn't redshift. I'll get back to you on this. I just wish I could find what I saw then because I noted it as being interesting but didn't mark it for future reference. Now its at the bottom at my memory pile and thats a very dangerous place to be! Please keep this discussion open. Maybe someone else will know what I am talking about here, but no .... not redshift. Elizabeth
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Hi Trickfox,

I have been following all the forum posts since the website began but never have anything to say, so I just follow along as an invisible observer. You guys have become like family to me, even though the reverse cannot be said because of my invisibility.

I never hear or see anything on Beckwith, and I think that in itself is an amazing thing, seeing how things get around and multiply on the net. I have read almost everything there is to read on the subject and nothing ever struck me as credible as the Robert Beckwith story.

Paul was suppose to call him to see if he new TT Brown, since they were both in top-secret navy electronics at the same time and place. I don’t know if Paul ever read the material or followed up with a call. Even if Beckwith didn’t know Brown, it would be good to just get his take on the subject and maybe illuminate a few of the shadows that we have to try to read.

You use the words “astounded by the Beckwith materialsâ€
Last edited by greggvizza on Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ETernalightwithin
Space Cadet

Re: no, not red shift

Are you looking for a particular photo? I have several I could scan.
Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:greg,

No, for sure it wasn't redshift. I'll get back to you on this. I just wish I could find what I saw then because I noted it as being interesting but didn't mark it for future reference. Now its at the bottom at my memory pile and thats a very dangerous place to be! Please keep this discussion open. Maybe someone else will know what I am talking about here, but no .... not redshift. Elizabeth